Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,903 members, 7,835,013 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

Why Do Men Get Scared Of Commitment& Responsibilities - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Men Get Scared Of Commitment& Responsibilities (1046 Views)

Why does this boy in my class get scared of me? / Do Girls Get Scared Of Commitment ? / Why Do Men Get Scared Of Commitment& Responsibilities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Men Get Scared Of Commitment& Responsibilities by VictoriaO(f): 1:46pm On Aug 02, 2007
Hi Nairalanders,
I don't know why guys are scared of getting into serious relationships. They won't want to quit the relationship, yet they  would not want to be serious with it. I have a boyfriend that stays in Surulere while i stay on the Island. I used to live in a hostel in surulere where he visits me earlier on. Now that i have left the hostel and at home he does not come again, just phone calls and text messages. We have been dating since December and he has never bee to my house to say hi to me or my family. i usually go to his place once in a while ie when his folks are not even around. i challenge him everytime concerning this issue but he justs begs me and explains that he is too young (at 28 o) for marriage. i don't know what else to do o, yet i don't want to lose him cos i love him. i cannot double date, else i would not be bothered if someone else is treating me well.
my people please what should i do.
Re: Why Do Men Get Scared Of Commitment& Responsibilities by adrianic: 1:56pm On Aug 02, 2007
@Victoria,u want to know what to do?please just post this question on the thread for ROMANCE.I am sure u will find pple with a PH.d in Romance psychology and counselling.this is a thread for those looking for jobs.good luck.b4 u go take this advice,leave d guy and come to me.i am d solution to ur problems.
Re: Why Do Men Get Scared Of Commitment& Responsibilities by VictoriaO(f): 3:01pm On Aug 02, 2007
sory adrianic. i did not know that i was on job. please give me a better advice on it. expecting your reply in the romance forum
Re: Why Do Men Get Scared Of Commitment& Responsibilities by omoh4real(m): 5:39pm On Aug 02, 2007
sorry for dat, but my advice is just pray over it God will see you through if his the right person for you. but don't do something stupid. All the best.
Re: Why Do Men Get Scared Of Commitment& Responsibilities by misaacdelight(m): 9:20am On Sep 27, 2016
my advice for u is to quit before he break your heart,he as got what he from you aka seen ur pant. while someone else is gaining is trust.
Re: Why Do Men Get Scared Of Commitment& Responsibilities by jubrealguy(m): 9:53am On Sep 27, 2016
At least u know where he's coming from......he just told you he's too young for marriage. Maybe he's not wherewithal enough or he's still thinking if u can be the perfect wife or he still wanna hit the streets for a while but 28 is never too young for marriage. Just tell him to come up with a better reason.
Re: Why Do Men Get Scared Of Commitment& Responsibilities by Agimor(m): 10:41am On Sep 27, 2016
The guy still wan flex give in time.
Re: Why Do Men Get Scared Of Commitment& Responsibilities by firstking01(m): 11:17am On Sep 27, 2016
If a relationship is not favourable to you, quit it and move on nobody is forcing you to stay with him...you even sound jobless to me, dnt you have other things to attend to in your life...o, you wan marry ba?...my advice, get busy with your work/career, in the course of time your lines in the dating/marriage world will fall in pleasant places for you...nature responds to you when you do the right things at the right time

(1) (Reply)

It`s A Mans World ,isnt It? / Friends Gal Cheating On Him,do I Let Him Knw? / The Old Silent Treatment Is A Waste Of Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.