Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,531 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

Relationships: Attraction Vs Character Qualities - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Relationships: Attraction Vs Character Qualities (1081 Views)

Some Character Traits That Places A Lady In The Class Of A Love Peddler / Reasons Why Many Guys Insist On Getting Into Ladies' Pants In Relationships / Dependent Attitude Of Nigerian Girls In Relationships: Poverty Or Greed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Relationships: Attraction Vs Character Qualities by trason(m): 2:59am On Jan 26, 2008
When you get into a relationship with someone, for you, is it based on the fact that there is mutual attraction, or do you look past the attraction to see whether their are also things like whether that person has qualities that might make them suitable for a relationship or whether there is a high level of compatibility?

Just curious as to whether your lead by head or heart.

I think I definitely try look past the attraction of see if we are compatible, but then there has been the odd one or two where the attraction was so great I was a little blinded to the rest.

What is your say?

Re: Relationships: Attraction Vs Character Qualities by niuboy: 5:49am On Jan 30, 2008
As for me I say both because have look past attraction and went for character when the gal was not feeling attractive but later after showering with all my love, care and building her self esteem, she believed she was so attractive and felt she can do better. So don't settle for less, character and beauty is the way to go, U are a man and don't have to be desperate
Re: Relationships: Attraction Vs Character Qualities by iice(f): 5:57pm On Feb 06, 2008
A more of a head person. . .heart is in an icebox grin grin
Sure attraction is great. . .so is character.
i tend to mix both. . .beauty without substance does not do it for me!!!
Re: Relationships: Attraction Vs Character Qualities by ikamefa(f): 2:15am On Feb 07, 2008
iice:

A more of a head person. . .heart is in an icebox grin grin
Sure attraction is great. . .so is character.
i tend to mix both. . .beauty without substance does not do it for me!!!

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked twinnnnnnnnnnnyyyyyyyy! kiss

@ topic i definitely have to be attracted to him to date/have a relationship with him

i guess its a mixture of both : beauty and xter.
Re: Relationships: Attraction Vs Character Qualities by iice(f): 2:22am On Feb 07, 2008
LOL twinny! tongue kiss kiss kiss
Re: Relationships: Attraction Vs Character Qualities by ikamefa(f): 2:23am On Feb 07, 2008
iice:

LOL twinny! tongue kiss kiss kiss

" grin " wink
Re: Relationships: Attraction Vs Character Qualities by Uche2nna(m): 2:35am On Feb 07, 2008
So U still dey laff in quotes cheesy
Re: Relationships: Attraction Vs Character Qualities by ikamefa(f): 5:12am On Feb 07, 2008
Uche2nna:

So You still dey laff in quotes cheesy

and so? " grin '

you gat anything against it?

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Do When Your Best Friend Love The One You Truly Love: / Would U Give Up Ur Dreams Or Ambition 4 Luv? / 5 Worst Ways To Break Up With Someone.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.