Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:28 AM

Hassan Nasiha Nominated As New Deputy Governor Of Zamfara - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hassan Nasiha Nominated As New Deputy Governor Of Zamfara (14688 Views)

Funke Akindele Nominated As Running Mate To Jandor, Lagos PDP Candidate / Hassan Nasiha Sworn In As Zamfara Deputy Governor (Photos) / Zamfara Assembly Confirms Hassan Nasiha as The New Deputy-Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hassan Nasiha Nominated As New Deputy Governor Of Zamfara by aminulive: 4:14pm On Feb 23, 2022
Senator Hassan Nasiha has been nominated as the new Deputy Governor of Zamfara State.

This is coming after the Former Deputy Governor, Mahdi Gusau was impeached earlier today.

At the resumed plenary, the speaker of the House, Nasiru Mua’zu, read a letter from the state Governor Bello Matawalle nominating Senator Hassan as the deputy governor of Zamfara State

Hassan is the Senator representing Zamfara Central Senatorial district.

POLITICS NIGERIA earlier reported that the former deputy governor enter hot water after refusing to defect with the state governor from the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP to the All Progressives Congress, APC.

https://politicsnigeria.com/breaking-hassan-nominated-as-new-deputy-governor-of-zamfara/

2 Likes

Re: Hassan Nasiha Nominated As New Deputy Governor Of Zamfara by Lipscomb(m): 4:16pm On Feb 23, 2022
grin he think that is how it easy to break his boss but his boss finally broke in into pieces .

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hassan Nasiha Nominated As New Deputy Governor Of Zamfara by Hanksihg: 4:21pm On Feb 23, 2022
Dirty politics

2 Likes

Re: Hassan Nasiha Nominated As New Deputy Governor Of Zamfara by Salvador1: 4:24pm On Feb 23, 2022
Black market impeachment

2 Likes

Re: Hassan Nasiha Nominated As New Deputy Governor Of Zamfara by fergie001: 4:26pm On Feb 23, 2022
HAPPENING NOW:

Senator Hassan Nasiha, the newly nominated Deputy Governor of Zamfara is currently appearing before the state assembly for approval, the nominee is the incumbent Senator representing Zamfara Central.

2 Likes

Re: Hassan Nasiha Nominated As New Deputy Governor Of Zamfara by PrinceOfLagos: 4:27pm On Feb 23, 2022
I wish him good luck

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hassan Nasiha Nominated As New Deputy Governor Of Zamfara by GboyegaD(m): 4:40pm On Feb 23, 2022
Hopefully, he will make a difference.

3 Likes

Re: Hassan Nasiha Nominated As New Deputy Governor Of Zamfara by FalseProphet1(m): 4:40pm On Feb 23, 2022
I see Hassan working against the executive governor, I see the governor sending efcc against him, I see him threatening to open his mouth, I see him secretly being released and renstated back to office.

This I have seen.
Re: Hassan Nasiha Nominated As New Deputy Governor Of Zamfara by Danmboss(m): 4:41pm On Feb 23, 2022
Another looting loading....

1 Like

Re: Hassan Nasiha Nominated As New Deputy Governor Of Zamfara by unitysheart(m): 4:41pm On Feb 23, 2022
Na wah
Re: Hassan Nasiha Nominated As New Deputy Governor Of Zamfara by lafiagi007: 4:42pm On Feb 23, 2022
Hmmmm, naija my country. Funny enough impeachment of a deputy governor can come so fast because there's interest in it, but let it be something very critical relating to citizens' welfare, it'll take years. God help us sha.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hassan Nasiha Nominated As New Deputy Governor Of Zamfara by Cdng102: 4:42pm On Feb 23, 2022
Hello, I create professional ANIMATIONS to advertise your products, services, business etc..... Send a message on whatsapp for samples via 0 9 0 6 4 4 5 8 1 0 9
Re: Hassan Nasiha Nominated As New Deputy Governor Of Zamfara by everythinggirly(f): 4:43pm On Feb 23, 2022
Congrats too him.
Re: Hassan Nasiha Nominated As New Deputy Governor Of Zamfara by 21savages: 4:43pm On Feb 23, 2022
All na politricks, the impeached deputy will contest for something 2023.. They are jst creating awareness.

2 Likes

Re: Hassan Nasiha Nominated As New Deputy Governor Of Zamfara by chiefolododo(m): 4:44pm On Feb 23, 2022
S
Re: Hassan Nasiha Nominated As New Deputy Governor Of Zamfara by JAWBONE(m): 4:44pm On Feb 23, 2022
The lawmakers in Zamfara are nothing but a bunch of useless people.

Refusing to join the governor in a new party is now grounds for impeachment. If the Deputy Governor had simply joined APC, all the allegations would have been dropped. So it goes to show that party loyalty can excuse corruption in this goddamn country

When a similar situation occurred in Ondo, there was nothing of this nature. The governor should have simply waited till election period and nominated a different candidate for the campaign.

There's a lot that needs to change in this country

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hassan Nasiha Nominated As New Deputy Governor Of Zamfara by Cruzix: 4:48pm On Feb 23, 2022
Obviously a story of man knows man. What a country!
Re: Hassan Nasiha Nominated As New Deputy Governor Of Zamfara by Kollizoc: 4:48pm On Feb 23, 2022
If you going to ondo state dey wil Tel u
Re: Hassan Nasiha Nominated As New Deputy Governor Of Zamfara by Ddigit: 4:48pm On Feb 23, 2022
The same state where insecurity is the order of the day, we can see what the executive and Legislature is busy with....... Shame.

1 Like

Re: Hassan Nasiha Nominated As New Deputy Governor Of Zamfara by respectfully: 4:50pm On Feb 23, 2022
Re: Hassan Nasiha Nominated As New Deputy Governor Of Zamfara by RichDad1(m): 4:51pm On Feb 23, 2022
Life goes on.
Re: Hassan Nasiha Nominated As New Deputy Governor Of Zamfara by Inspirer1: 4:53pm On Feb 23, 2022
No one is clean..

If you don't play along, your books will be opened and discussed.

That's what happened to the former Deputy Governor.

3 Likes

Re: Hassan Nasiha Nominated As New Deputy Governor Of Zamfara by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 4:55pm On Feb 23, 2022
The Deputy Governor should have resigned since he didn't want to decamp with his Boss.With his impeachment can't contest for election for the next 10 years except the court quashes the impeachment.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bala Mohammed: Nigeria Will Be Lucky To Have Wike As President / Buhari Writes Senate, Requests For Confirmation Of 19 RECs, Other Appointments / Presidency: Real Reason I’m Yet To Release Manifesto – Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.