Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,052 members, 7,821,626 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

I Love Her But I Also Hate Her, What Do I Do? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Love Her But I Also Hate Her, What Do I Do? (1226 Views)

My Past Memories Is Making Me Hate Her And I Want To End It Now / If You Truly Love Her, Beat a crap out her if Mess up, Divorce Her if U hate her / "I Didn't Only Graduate With First Class, I Also Met My Hubby In UNIOSUN" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Love Her But I Also Hate Her, What Do I Do? by Chimeluv(f): 5:32pm On Feb 23, 2022
leave her...
Re: I Love Her But I Also Hate Her, What Do I Do? by Nobody: 5:33pm On Feb 23, 2022
goshikid:

Next time if you don't have what to type
Shut up!!

Why did she lied to Op at first, do you know if he asked out her and she refused, only to find out she's banging another dude.
Abeg if you no get watin to type try shut up
You've forgotten the lecture I gave to you? About quoting me... undecided

Don't mention me again... Until I mention you...

You've started again...
Re: I Love Her But I Also Hate Her, What Do I Do? by Nobody: 5:33pm On Feb 23, 2022
motymop:
Why are all of you so full with hate and too much anger and negativity, who did this to you?

A guy here is bleeding in pain and see the trash been spilled out.

If you have no empathy, rather than comment why don't you ignore the post.

I swear ehn all these snake tongued feminists needs to be punished with better dicking
Re: I Love Her But I Also Hate Her, What Do I Do? by stixxy(m): 5:34pm On Feb 23, 2022
Failure44:

How did I simp, uncle?
Another guy dey bleep the love of your life and you dey come tell us. Her pant sef you no go see
Re: I Love Her But I Also Hate Her, What Do I Do? by Failure44: 5:34pm On Feb 23, 2022
motymop:
Why are all of you so full with hate and too much anger and negativity, who did this to you?

A guy here is bleeding in pain and see the trash been spilled out.

If you have no empathy, rather than comment why don't you ignore the post.

Thank you, my brother.
Re: I Love Her But I Also Hate Her, What Do I Do? by Nobody: 5:35pm On Feb 23, 2022
Senomii:

Triple mtchewww
Let's leave this annoying man's thread... We have more to discuss
Re: I Love Her But I Also Hate Her, What Do I Do? by goshikid: 5:35pm On Feb 23, 2022
BoredBerry:
You've forgotten the lecture I gave to you? About quoting me... undecided

Don't mention me again... Until I mention you...

You've started again...
i Will continue to mention you until the day you have sense, who you be undecided
Re: I Love Her But I Also Hate Her, What Do I Do? by Failure44: 5:35pm On Feb 23, 2022
stixxy:
Another guy dey bleep the love of your life and you dey come tell us. Her pant sef you no go see
So what should I do from here?
Re: I Love Her But I Also Hate Her, What Do I Do? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 5:36pm On Feb 23, 2022
BoredBerry:
He's my baby... I left him alone... He's hungry... Lemme goan feed Senomii...

He looks for trouble when there's no breast in his mouth...

I apologize
Berry have you forgotten he's underage..this is clearly a case of child abuse... wink cheesy
Re: I Love Her But I Also Hate Her, What Do I Do? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 5:37pm On Feb 23, 2022
Senomii:

Don't just reply with k, you must marry her
K.
Re: I Love Her But I Also Hate Her, What Do I Do? by Nobody: 5:38pm On Feb 23, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Berry have you forgotten he's underage..this is clearly a case of child abuse... wink cheesy
Nothing sexual... grin

Without good milk... He might never develop to see puberty...
Re: I Love Her But I Also Hate Her, What Do I Do? by Nobody: 5:40pm On Feb 23, 2022
BoredBerry:
Let's leave this annoying man's thread... We have more to discuss
Naaa, let me allow u vent for a while, it seems like whenever you're quiet your system gets an influx of poisonous acid,
Which if you aren't allowed to vent it all out, may eventually kill you
Re: I Love Her But I Also Hate Her, What Do I Do? by Nobody: 5:41pm On Feb 23, 2022
Senomii:

Naaa, let me allow u vent for a while, it seems like whenever you're quiet your system gets an influx of poisonous acid,
Which if you aren't allowed to vent it all out, may eventually kill you
I've done so... I'm fine now...

Let us go...
Re: I Love Her But I Also Hate Her, What Do I Do? by ikeno(m): 5:41pm On Feb 23, 2022
how would you be in a relationship with a girl for 5 month without testing her honey pot.
I just can't do it,my opinion sha
Re: I Love Her But I Also Hate Her, What Do I Do? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 5:41pm On Feb 23, 2022
BoredBerry:
Nothing sexual... grin

Without good milk... He might never develop to see puberty...
Savage response.. Berry you just made my morning.. cheesy grin

But why is he always quoting you tho?
Sounds like a petty online stalker.. undecided
Re: I Love Her But I Also Hate Her, What Do I Do? by soundOsonic: 5:42pm On Feb 23, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Haha.. cheesy
What else can I say.. grin
I reserve my comment.. cheesy

Let me not shake romance section cos I've had enough of wannabe redpillers tears on my mention..

I thought you are open to anything sexual stuff in any form.
It is okay for him to have his own share.
He wants sex with her, so what?
Let him go ahead and sex her now it is a free world as long he is not forcing anybody
Re: I Love Her But I Also Hate Her, What Do I Do? by Nobody: 5:42pm On Feb 23, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

What do you know, when I almost got arrested for sleeping with someone's wife
Re: I Love Her But I Also Hate Her, What Do I Do? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 5:43pm On Feb 23, 2022
soundOsonic:

I thought you are open to anything sexual stuff in any form.
It is okay for him to have his own share.
He wants sex with her, so what?
Let him go ahead and sex her now it is a free world as long he is not forcing anybody
I just don't wanna say anything.. cry
Re: I Love Her But I Also Hate Her, What Do I Do? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 5:43pm On Feb 23, 2022
Senomii:

What do you know, when I almost got arrested for sleeping with someone's wife
K
Re: I Love Her But I Also Hate Her, What Do I Do? by stixxy(m): 5:47pm On Feb 23, 2022
Failure44:

So what should I do from here?
move on. No doubt you love her but she is a hoe. Hoes ain't loyal remember?
Re: I Love Her But I Also Hate Her, What Do I Do? by Failure44: 6:58pm On Feb 23, 2022
stixxy:
move on. No doubt you love her but she is a hoe. Hoes ain't loyal remember?
True but I have invested so much of my time and effort.
Re: I Love Her But I Also Hate Her, What Do I Do? by stixxy(m): 7:23pm On Feb 23, 2022
Failure44:

True but I have invested so much of my time and effort.
stop using that as an excuse, bro thats your weakness. Man up quickly before you continue paying more sacrifice
Re: I Love Her But I Also Hate Her, What Do I Do? by Izprince(m): 8:00pm On Feb 23, 2022
BoredBerry:
I've done so... I'm fine now...

Let us go...

This girl no get work, Na everywhere u dey?

If u stay in abuja come make I teach you programming... At least u go channel that time and energy to building apps and software.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Save This Message / Carelessness With My Busty Cousin Led To Untold Passion / What made you put a banny in Ghost Mode?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.