Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:34 AM

What made you put a banny in Ghost Mode? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What made you put a banny in Ghost Mode? (1219 Views)

Do You Also Believe In Ghost Or Incarnates(akudaaya) {PICS} / This Banny Don Hype My Preek / My Experience With A Banny I've Been Eyeing For Long. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What made you put a banny in Ghost Mode? by SatoshiBTC: 4:34pm On Oct 14, 2022
What made you ghosted someone you were madly in love with?

I had this friend of mine, although I'm not the kind of guy that loves deeply but somehow we were planning towards a relationship or let me say something serious. One day she called me and billed me 200k for her grandmother's burial shocked

Although she said I should borrow her, but I knew borrowing a Nigerian girl money is a journey of no return. I shaaa use my tongue to count my teeth grin

Moi moi never even done, I done dey do in-laws duty

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: What made you put a banny in Ghost Mode? by RedCentaur(m): 5:18pm On Oct 14, 2022
This your banny get mind abeg.

Your packaging too fit dey give vibe say you dey well.

5 Likes

Re: What made you put a banny in Ghost Mode? by blockgeek69(m): 5:21pm On Oct 14, 2022
Madam said I should place her on 20k monthly upkeep otherwise no parole, that was 2019. When I objected she was like how will she know I'm capable of taking care of her.

Well, I stopped calling, and after some time I deleted her number afterwards.

7 Likes

Re: What made you put a banny in Ghost Mode? by Nazgul: 8:21pm On Oct 14, 2022
SatoshiBTC:

I had this friend of mine, although I'm not the kind of guy that loves deeply but somehow we were planning towards a relationship or let me say something serious. One day she called me and billed me 200k for her grandmother's burial shocked

Although she said I should borrow her, but I knew borrowing a Nigerian girl money is a journey of no return. I shaaa use my tongue to count my teeth grin

You shouldn't have ghosted her you should have educated her.

The expenses of her grandmother isnt her responsibility to shoulder if her own dad cannot contribute to bury his wife's mom or he's own mom, why should you?

Ghosting her would easily make her play the victim, but educating her would make her see how stupid she sounds and wouldn't bring up the matter again.

7 Likes

Re: What made you put a banny in Ghost Mode? by Cladez(m): 8:43pm On Oct 14, 2022
Nazgul:

You shouldn't have ghosted her you should have educated her.

The expenses of her grandmother isnt her responsibility to shoulder if her own dad cannot contribute to bury his wife's mom or he's own mom, why should you?

Ghosting her would easily make her play the victim, but educating her would make her see how stupid she sounds and wouldn't bring up the matter again.
And who said she doesn’t know what she’s doing? Women are not as innocent as they look.

12 Likes

Re: What made you put a banny in Ghost Mode? by Medianna(f): 8:48pm On Oct 14, 2022
blockgeek69:
Madam said I should place her on 20k monthly upkeep otherwise no parole, that was 2019. When I objected she was like how will she know I'm capable of taking care of her.

Well, I stopped calling, and after some time I deleted her number afterwards.
If you see the one that's not demanding for money. You might take her for a fool.
Her demand was not 100% foolish.
Re: What made you put a banny in Ghost Mode? by Dreadlock69(m): 8:58pm On Oct 14, 2022
ModAfucker is and was feeling entitled

1 Like

Re: What made you put a banny in Ghost Mode? by Nazgul: 9:25pm On Oct 14, 2022
Cladez:
And who said she doesn’t know what she’s doing? Women are not as innocent as they look.
You didn't understand my post.

I'm fully aware that she obviously knows what she was doing but educating her would make her realize how stupid she sounds, sometimes you have to face people and tell them why you cannot give into their demands.

Ghosting her like I said would make her play the victim, she'll turn it around and make you feel like the villiain.

2 Likes

Re: What made you put a banny in Ghost Mode? by anochuko01(m): 9:46pm On Oct 14, 2022
This one wasn't my babe, just a friend.

I helped her do allot of things.
I helped her settle down in Lagos.
Assisted her and her sisters to write CVs.
Helped her prepare for interviews till she got a job.

This girl never gave me 500 naira to say thank you. I ghosted her when she asked me to help her revamp her CV after I pleaded with her to send me airline for data (I was actually broke at that period), but she gave excuses.
Re: What made you put a banny in Ghost Mode? by blockgeek69(m): 10:16pm On Oct 14, 2022
Medianna:

If you see the one that's not demanding for money. You might take her for a fool.
Her demand was not 100% foolish.

Bros I'm not placing any body on monthly allowance except you are my wife, not just my wife o, a supportive one.
Re: What made you put a banny in Ghost Mode? by Medianna(f): 11:21pm On Oct 14, 2022
blockgeek69:

Bros I'm not placing any body on monthly allowance except you are my wife, not just my wife o, a supportive one.
Its your decision to make.
Either ways you're right!
Re: What made you put a banny in Ghost Mode? by marlow1962(m): 1:34am On Oct 15, 2022
Everything is not about money, but seriously I hate dull gals. I hate when I dy chat u, e go cun be like say na me dy do 99% of the chatting and you own na to dy reply okay, yeah, maybe etc (wat kind of nonsense is dat). And majority of dem no sabi chat, dy lack straightforward thinking.
I rather pick up my pad and kill more cops in gta 5, than pick my phone and chat all these BA’s up (majority of dem fr my contact dy useless to me). Simple conversation they can’t keep it going, and later they will be complaining why I ghosted dem.

1 Like

Re: What made you put a banny in Ghost Mode? by Nonywendy(m): 7:07am On Oct 15, 2022
SatoshiBTC:

on top grandma burial? If na her direct mama die she for bill u 3million

1 Like

Re: What made you put a banny in Ghost Mode? by Cladez(m): 7:10am On Oct 15, 2022
Nazgul:

You didn't understand my post.

I'm fully aware that she obviously knows what she was doing but educating her would make her realize how stupid she sounds, sometimes you have to face people and tell them why you cannot give into their demands.

Ghosting her like I said would make her play the victim, she'll turn it around and make you feel like the villiain.
Your education won’t mean jack to her, she would never feel bad for anything.
Oh you don’t know beggars are shameless? undecided
Re: What made you put a banny in Ghost Mode? by Cinema4d: 9:23am On Oct 15, 2022
Girl has tons of guy besties. She even invited me to her room, and I met one there lying On her bed comfortably grin that was it. grin

(1) (Reply)

Call Your Girlfriend To Know Where She Is, Someone Is Screaming In My Neighbour / The Babe You're Begging To Come Over Is Begging Another Guy If She Can Come Over / Do You Like My Profile Photo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.