Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,990 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:25 PM

My Husband Is Losing His Mind. Am Afraid He Might Harm Himself. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Husband Is Losing His Mind. Am Afraid He Might Harm Himself. (3628 Views)

I Am Afraid Already,i Need Advice And Help / A-Week Engaged Nigerian Lady Dumps Her Fiancé A Week After “losing” His Job / Nigerian Man Loses His Girlfriend To Her Ex-boyfriend After Losing His Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Husband Is Losing His Mind. Am Afraid He Might Harm Himself. by Nobody: 8:59pm On Feb 23, 2022
Life is the tragedy,' he said bitterly. 'You know how they categorize Shakespeare's plays, right? If it ends with a wedding, it's a comedy. And if it ends with a funeral, it's a tragedy. So we're all living tragedies, because we all end the same way, and it isn't with a goddamn wedding.. are you waiting till we die before you care for us ?
what can actually be the solution to this so much pain suffering that is endless ?
how painful to lose my home after all our efforts?
will this trial time be over?
somebody tap me and tell me it will be alright.
am in pain I can't endure anymore.
he's trying his best I do support him but we still don't improve.
he's a good man but his job pays less.
we are going down. am worried he might lose his mind and kill himself.
what pains a man working hard most to see his family in shame pain and total homeless ?
save me my family save us. he is a good man in his trial times.

our landlord has been disturbing us for house rent since last month january when we are supposed to pay for the house rent but things has been very difficult for us the little we earn from the little business am doing with my husband is not enough we are using it on feeding and right now the landlord has giving us ending of this month to park out of the house if we didn't pay.we went to the bank for a loan but we are not eligible we have done everything we could but nothing seem to work.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Husband Is Losing His Mind. Am Afraid He Might Harm Himself. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:00pm On Feb 23, 2022
Pls be straight..is this a story or what?
Try to explain things better on here..how to you expect people to understand what you wrote up there?

5 Likes

Re: My Husband Is Losing His Mind. Am Afraid He Might Harm Himself. by rickpat(m): 9:08pm On Feb 23, 2022
could you please write in very clear terms,so I/we can understand you better... thanks

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Is Losing His Mind. Am Afraid He Might Harm Himself. by Elmojiid(m): 9:10pm On Feb 23, 2022
It's well

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is Losing His Mind. Am Afraid He Might Harm Himself. by tillaman(m): 9:12pm On Feb 23, 2022
Damn
Re: My Husband Is Losing His Mind. Am Afraid He Might Harm Himself. by Nobody: 9:17pm On Feb 23, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Pls be straight..is this a story or what?
Try to explain things better on here..how to you expect people to understand what you wrote up there?
we are suffering nothing is working out for my husband. he's going crazy we can barely cook twice a week.
his job is not enough. he's a good man all his efforts to get his family stable is not working. he is running mad.
Re: My Husband Is Losing His Mind. Am Afraid He Might Harm Himself. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:20pm On Feb 23, 2022
hussey1149:
we are suffering nothing is working out for my husband. he's going crazy we can barely cook twice a week.
his job is not enough. he's a good man all his efforts to get his family stable is not working. he is running mad.
And what are you doing about it?

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is Losing His Mind. Am Afraid He Might Harm Himself. by Nobody: 9:22pm On Feb 23, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

And what are you doing about it?
am seeking for a financial assistance to start up a business that will enable me to support my him. and my family.
Re: My Husband Is Losing His Mind. Am Afraid He Might Harm Himself. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:24pm On Feb 23, 2022
hussey1149:
am seeking for a financial assistance to start up a business that will enable me to support my him. and my family.
Really sorry about your situation and I hope you do get the necessary help you need..

4 Likes

Re: My Husband Is Losing His Mind. Am Afraid He Might Harm Himself. by Nobody: 9:24pm On Feb 23, 2022
rickpat:
could you please write in very clear terms,so I/we can understand you better... thanks
am seeking for a financial assistance to start up a business that will enable me to support my family, before I lose him he's a good man I have to support him.
Re: My Husband Is Losing His Mind. Am Afraid He Might Harm Himself. by rickpat(m): 9:32pm On Feb 23, 2022
hussey1149:
am seeking for a financial assistance to start up a business that will enable me to support my family, before I lose him he's a good man I have to support him.
okay,I understand you now,I really wish you get the financial support you need and support your family.. really sorry for the difficulty presently..your husband should not be suicidal,life is tough but life itself is hope!

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Is Losing His Mind. Am Afraid He Might Harm Himself. by Nobody: 9:35pm On Feb 23, 2022
rickpat:
okay,I understand you now,I really wish you get the financial support you need and support your family.. really sorry for the difficulty presently..your husband should not be suicidal,life is tough but life itself is hope!
I have been doing anything possible to make sure I calm him. am emotionally depressed too but I have to hide my pain and support him
Re: My Husband Is Losing His Mind. Am Afraid He Might Harm Himself. by rickpat(m): 9:39pm On Feb 23, 2022
hussey1149:
I have been doing anything possible to make sure I calm him. am emotionally depressed too but I have to hide my pain and support him
You just have to continue, keep encouraging him,no matter what...you see any responsible man won't be happy to see his family lacking basic things...so please be strong for him..always let him know you love and appreciate him despite all the challenges in the family...always give him validation that you got his back!

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Is Losing His Mind. Am Afraid He Might Harm Himself. by Nobody: 9:41pm On Feb 23, 2022
rickpat:
You just have to continue, keep encouraging him,no matter what...you see any responsible man won't be happy to see his family lacking basic things...so please be strong for him..always let him know you love and appreciate him despite all the challenges in the family...always give him validation that you got his back!
ok sir I appreciate
Re: My Husband Is Losing His Mind. Am Afraid He Might Harm Himself. by rickpat(m): 9:42pm On Feb 23, 2022
hussey1149:
ok sir I appreciate
you're welcome ma'am.. please be good and stay safe
Re: My Husband Is Losing His Mind. Am Afraid He Might Harm Himself. by stixxy(m): 9:44pm On Feb 23, 2022
I'm sorry about your condition. What about your husband people, your people or your pastor if you're a xtian. Have you been able to communicate with them?
Re: My Husband Is Losing His Mind. Am Afraid He Might Harm Himself. by Nobody: 9:52pm On Feb 23, 2022
stixxy:
I'm sorry about your condition. What about your husband people, your people or your pastor if you're a xtian. Have you been able to communicate with them?
in times like this you will be left alone to dwell in your pain. but any little problem from home they will be quick to call on him.
Re: My Husband Is Losing His Mind. Am Afraid He Might Harm Himself. by soundOsonic: 9:53pm On Feb 23, 2022
hussey1149:
Life is the tragedy,' he said bitterly. 'You know how they categorize Shakespeare's plays, right? If it ends with a wedding, it's a comedy. And if it ends with a funeral, it's a tragedy. So we're all living tragedies, because we all end the same way, and it isn't with a goddamn wedding.. are you waiting till we die before you care for us ?
what can actually be the solution to this so much pain suffering that is endless ?
what pains a man working hard most to see his family in shame pain and total homeless ?

our landlord has been disturbing us for house rent since last month january when we are supposed to pay for the house rent but things has been very difficult for us the little we earn from the little business am doing with my husband is not enough we are using it on feeding and right now the landlord has giving us ending of this month to park out of the house if we didn't pay.we went to the bank for a loan but we are not eligible we have done everything we could but nothing seem to work out.
na
Re: My Husband Is Losing His Mind. Am Afraid He Might Harm Himself. by Nonexisting: 9:58pm On Feb 23, 2022
Some of us have been here for too long to know formats for online scam begging when we see them. Clearly, this is a new one and it's quite smart. grin

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Is Losing His Mind. Am Afraid He Might Harm Himself. by soundOsonic: 10:01pm On Feb 23, 2022
Nonexisting:
Some of us have been here for too long to know formats for online scam begging when we see them. Clearly, this is a new one and it's quite smart. grin
Begging isn't scamming, the question of whether or not it is a scam is dependent on the person who is given, he/she would have done video call

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is Losing His Mind. Am Afraid He Might Harm Himself. by Nobody: 10:05pm On Feb 23, 2022
soundOsonic:

Begging isn't scamming, the question of whether or not it is a scam is dependent on the person who is given, he/she would have done video call
he did the most heartless thing to my feelings by his comments but may God lift you for this comment.
my tears dropped.
people should be mindful of how they hurt others.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is Losing His Mind. Am Afraid He Might Harm Himself. by DonEd(m): 10:07pm On Feb 23, 2022
Do u believe in God? Pray!
Re: My Husband Is Losing His Mind. Am Afraid He Might Harm Himself. by stixxy(m): 10:07pm On Feb 23, 2022
hussey1149:
in times like this you will be left alone to dwell in your pain. but any little problem from home they will be quick to call on him.
your own people nkor? Your friends? Like i said your pastor, church members? Besides your hubby needs prayers and councelling
Re: My Husband Is Losing His Mind. Am Afraid He Might Harm Himself. by Nobody: 10:10pm On Feb 23, 2022
stixxy:
your own people nkor? Your friends? Like i said your pastor, church members? Besides your hubby needs prayers and councelling
I would have given my life just to see smile on his face and make sure he stays for my kid but there's nothing I or my family can do financially.
Re: My Husband Is Losing His Mind. Am Afraid He Might Harm Himself. by stixxy(m): 10:17pm On Feb 23, 2022
hussey1149:
I would have given my life just to see smile on his face and make sure he stays for my kid but there's nothing I or my family can do financially.
where are you from? And where do u base currently
Re: My Husband Is Losing His Mind. Am Afraid He Might Harm Himself. by Nobody: 10:20pm On Feb 23, 2022
stixxy:
where are you from? And where do u base currently
am from kogi state I live in zamfara state currently.
Re: My Husband Is Losing His Mind. Am Afraid He Might Harm Himself. by stixxy(m): 10:32pm On Feb 23, 2022
hussey1149:
am from kogi state I live in zamfara state currently.
Okay. Put your hope on God. He's a way maker.
Re: My Husband Is Losing His Mind. Am Afraid He Might Harm Himself. by Nobody: 10:41pm On Feb 23, 2022
stixxy:
Okay. Put your hope on God. He's a way maker.
ok
Re: My Husband Is Losing His Mind. Am Afraid He Might Harm Himself. by Nobody: 10:55pm On Feb 23, 2022
What a poetic post.

This too shall pass.

Motivate your husband and encourage him not to give up.

You're there to encourage him and help him, please do that.

They say behind every successful man, there's a woman.

Are you that woman?
Re: My Husband Is Losing His Mind. Am Afraid He Might Harm Himself. by bummyla(m): 11:04pm On Feb 23, 2022
Madam it is your job to calm him down! Speak to him calmly, reassure him of your love and trust in him. Every family went through this wilderness period and most of us came out stronger

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is Losing His Mind. Am Afraid He Might Harm Himself. by Toks2008(m): 11:13pm On Feb 23, 2022
hussey1149:

our landlord has been disturbing us for house rent since last month january when we are supposed to pay for the house rent but things has been very difficult for us the little we earn from the little business am doing with my husband is not enough we are using it on feeding and right now the landlord has giving us ending of this month to park out of the house if we didn't pay.we went to the bank for a loan but we are not eligible we have done everything we could but nothing seem to work out.

Just curious. How much is the rent? Maybe somebody here can assist.

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Is Why I Date Dark Ladies / +18: These Movies Has Ruined Your Sex Lives / Girl Found Unstable In Benin City. Do You Know Her? (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.