Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,777 members, 7,820,716 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

My Husband Is Losing His Mind. Am Afraid He Might Harm Himself. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Husband Is Losing His Mind. Am Afraid He Might Harm Himself. (3659 Views)

I Am Afraid Already,i Need Advice And Help / A-Week Engaged Nigerian Lady Dumps Her Fiancé A Week After “losing” His Job / Nigerian Man Loses His Girlfriend To Her Ex-boyfriend After Losing His Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Is Losing His Mind. Am Afraid He Might Harm Himself. by Nobody: 11:16pm On Feb 23, 2022
Toks2008:

Just curious. How much is the rent? Maybe somebody here can assist.
70,000 sir
Re: My Husband Is Losing His Mind. Am Afraid He Might Harm Himself. by Toks2008(m): 11:22pm On Feb 23, 2022
hussey1149:
70,000 sir

Ok

So how much have you raised?
Re: My Husband Is Losing His Mind. Am Afraid He Might Harm Himself. by Nobody: 11:26pm On Feb 23, 2022
Toks2008:

Ok
5k sir
Re: My Husband Is Losing His Mind. Am Afraid He Might Harm Himself. by Nobody: 11:26pm On Feb 23, 2022
Toks2008:

Ok
5k sir
Re: My Husband Is Losing His Mind. Am Afraid He Might Harm Himself. by Toks2008(m): 11:28pm On Feb 23, 2022
hussey1149:
5k sir

Oh my!

It is well.
Re: My Husband Is Losing His Mind. Am Afraid He Might Harm Himself. by Nobody: 11:29pm On Feb 23, 2022
Toks2008:

Oh my!
It is well.
thank you sir,
Re: My Husband Is Losing His Mind. Am Afraid He Might Harm Himself. by Toks2008(m): 11:57pm On Feb 23, 2022
soundOsonic:

Begging isn't scamming, the question of whether or not it is a scam is dependent on the person who is given, he/she would have done video call

Let me tell you one strange thing about giving...

In most cases, people who give are not rich people, but they are just kind hearted so even if the person is scamming you, the good part is that you the giver will still receive the blessings that come with giving but the reciever will remain even more miserable in the long run because the money will turn to a curse on the scammer.

You don't even need any video call before you give. Just follow the dictates of your heart.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Is Losing His Mind. Am Afraid He Might Harm Himself. by Nobody: 12:04am On Feb 24, 2022
Toks2008:

In most cases, people who give are not rich people, but they are just kind hearted so even if the person is scamming you, the good part is that you the giver will still receive the blessings that come with giving but the reciever will remain even more miserable in the long run because the money will turn to a curse on the scammer.

You don't even need any video call before you give. Just follow the dictates of your heart.
. exactly sir.
Re: My Husband Is Losing His Mind. Am Afraid He Might Harm Himself. by Toks2008(m): 12:10am On Feb 24, 2022
hussey1149:
. exactly sir.

Dont worry dearie. I have a gift of discernment.

The moment i opened the thread i sensed immediately that you are real.

Dont worry, GOD will sort you out. Just trust him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Is Losing His Mind. Am Afraid He Might Harm Himself. by Nobody: 12:19am On Feb 24, 2022
Toks2008:

Dont worry dearie. I have a gift of discernment.
The moment i opened the thread i sensed immediately that you are real.
Dont worry, GOD will sort you out. Just trust him.
ameen.
Re: My Husband Is Losing His Mind. Am Afraid He Might Harm Himself. by Nobody: 2:37am On Feb 24, 2022
hussey1149:
Life is the tragedy,' he said bitterly. 'You know how they categorize Shakespeare's plays, right? If it ends with a wedding, it's a comedy. And if it ends with a funeral, it's a tragedy. So we're all living tragedies, because we all end the same way, and it isn't with a goddamn wedding.. are you waiting till we die before you care for us ?
what can actually be the solution to this so much pain suffering that is endless ?
how painful to lose my home after all our efforts?
will this trial time be over?
somebody tap me and tell me it will be alright.
am in pain I can't endure anymore.
he's trying his best I do support him but we still don't improve.
he's a good man but his job pays less.
we are going down. am worried he might lose his mind and kill himself.
what pains a man working hard most to see his family in shame pain and total homeless ?
save me my family save us. he is a good man in his trial times.

our landlord has been disturbing us for house rent since last month january when we are supposed to pay for the house rent but things has been very difficult for us the little we earn from the little business am doing with my husband is not enough we are using it on feeding and right now the landlord has giving us ending of this month to park out of the house if we didn't pay.we went to the bank for a loan but we are not eligible we have done everything we could but nothing seem to work out.
1476108621 access bank

God bless you assistance.
People are finding it difficult to harness your write-up, but for me it's straightforward.
Your LITERARY Skills are top notch.
You must be Educated.
1. Where do you reside precisely?
2. How much is the Rent?
3. Can we believe you or u are another intelligent Nigerian fraudster?
4. IF number 3 is yes, convince me.
Thank You.
Re: My Husband Is Losing His Mind. Am Afraid He Might Harm Himself. by Nobody: 2:41am On Feb 24, 2022
Toks2008:

You may be Right my man. But, there's no scientific evidence to back your claims.
I have seen beggars prosper.
I have seen greedy people prosper.
I have seen prostitutes hit 95years.
This world is unpredictable.
It can go either way.
In Fact, BEGGARS prosper most because they showcase less wealth to the empathy & sympathy of the glaring public.
Then surprise people with achievements grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Is Losing His Mind. Am Afraid He Might Harm Himself. by BeboNGN: 2:47am On Feb 24, 2022
hussey1149:
Life is the tragedy,' he said bitterly. 'You know how they categorize Shakespeare's plays, right? If it ends with a wedding, it's a comedy. And if it ends with a funeral, it's a tragedy. So we're all living tragedies, because we all end the same way, and it isn't with a goddamn wedding.. are you waiting till we die before you care for us ?
what can actually be the solution to this so much pain suffering that is endless ?
what pains a man working hard most to see his family in shame pain and total homeless ?

our landlord has been disturbing us for house rent since last month january when we are supposed to pay for the house rent but things has been very difficult for us the little we earn from the little business am doing with my husband is not enough we are using it on feeding and right now the landlord has giving us ending of this month to park out of the house if we didn't pay.we went to the bank for a loan but we are not eligible we have done everything we could but nothing seem to work out.
1476108621 access bank

Take him to Elohim ministry and cry to God that the work of his hand will begin to prosper.

How can your husband be working like an elephant and eating like an ant.

No matter the monetary contribution, it will still be difficult.

If you know, you know
Re: My Husband Is Losing His Mind. Am Afraid He Might Harm Himself. by johnpablo541(m): 5:13am On Feb 24, 2022
hussey1149:

1476108621 access bank

How long have you been married?
What was his income like before you got married?
What was your income like before you got married?
Re: My Husband Is Losing His Mind. Am Afraid He Might Harm Himself. by Nobody: 7:48am On Feb 24, 2022
Nonexisting:
Some of us have been here for too long to know formats for online scam begging when we see them. Clearly, this is a new one and it's quite smart. grin

You are a fool. Ask your mother she will still confirm that you are a fool even before you were born

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Husband Is Losing His Mind. Am Afraid He Might Harm Himself. by FunnyDude(m): 8:13am On Feb 24, 2022
You live in Zamfara cool

Tell your brothers and sisters in the north, sebi Una don vote buhari finish una eyes don clear.

And 2 seconds everything don burst oo

Carry your cross all of us dey feel d heat
Re: My Husband Is Losing His Mind. Am Afraid He Might Harm Himself. by Nobody: 8:45am On Feb 24, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

People are finding it difficult to harness your write-up, but for me it's straightforward.
Your LITERARY Skills are top notch.
You must be Educated.
1. Where do you reside precisely?
2. How much is the Rent?
3. Can we believe you or u are another intelligent Nigerian fraudster?
4. IF number 3 is yes, convince me.
Thank You.
good morning, the rent is 70,000 naira, I cry out for help with a genuine intention, how do I do that sir ? by convincing you? God is my witness.
Re: My Husband Is Losing His Mind. Am Afraid He Might Harm Himself. by Nobody: 8:47am On Feb 24, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

You may be Right my man. But, there's no scientific evidence to back your claims.
I have seen beggars prosper.
I have seen greedy people prosper.
I have seen prostitutes hit 95years.
This world is unpredictable.
It can go either way.
In Fact, BEGGARS prosper most because they showcase less wealth to the empathy & sympathy of the glaring public.
Then surprise people with achievements grin cheesy
it's true, but this is far from the situation thank you sir.
Re: My Husband Is Losing His Mind. Am Afraid He Might Harm Himself. by Nobody: 8:51am On Feb 24, 2022
johnpablo541:

How long have you been married?
What was his income like before you got married?
What was your income like before you got married?

life always dont go as planned no matter how you work hard. everything changed since he lost his first job last year.
Re: My Husband Is Losing His Mind. Am Afraid He Might Harm Himself. by SporaD8: 9:30am On Feb 24, 2022
soundOsonic:

Begging isn't scamming, the question of whether or not it is a scam is dependent on the person who is given, he/she would have done video call
A Youngman was sitted with a baby at the back of a big bus. The Baby was seriously crying and would not be pacified thereby disturbing everybody in the vehicle!
At a point, one man who could no longer stomach the noise shouted, "Oga who dash you baby sef. Abeg carry the baby go give him Mama and stop disturbing us here!"
All of a sudden, it wasn't the baby that was crying anymore but the Youngman that hold him!
He cried so much so that a lady passengers had to offered to help with the now sleeping baby while others asked what really was his problem?
His story was that the wife died during delivery of the baby! He had been holding himself as a man since the incident until the big-mouthed passenger shouted at him to give the baby back to it's mother - the mother was in a coffin at the back of the bus!
Please let us be sensitive and mindful of the way we talk. If you can't help Op, don't discourage those who can.
That you were scammed in the past doesn't make every online story a scam.
Just pray you never find yourself in the same situation where you need help and someone else will label you a scammer.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Is Losing His Mind. Am Afraid He Might Harm Himself. by Nobody: 9:39am On Feb 24, 2022
SporaD8:

A Youngman was sitted with a baby at the back of a big bus. The Baby was seriously crying and would not be pacified thereby disturbing everybody in the vehicle!
At a point, one man who could no longer stomach the noise shouted, "Oga who dash you baby sef. Abeg carry the baby go give him Mama and stop disturbing us here!"
All of a sudden, it wasn't the baby that was crying anymore but the Youngman that hold him!
He cried so much so that a lady passengers had to offered to help with the now sleeping baby while others asked what really was his problem?
His story was that the wife died during delivery of the baby! He had been holding himself as a man since the incident until the big-mouthed passenger shouted at him to give the baby back to it's mother - the mother was in a coffin at the back of the bus!
Please let us be sensitive and mindful of the way we talk. If you can't help Op, don't discourage those who can.
Just pray you never find yourself in the same situation where you need help and someone else will label you a scammer.
sir your wisdom will always guide you. you made my day despite my pain right now. I wonder how much I would have comfort or help him if I was in his shoes and I could help. but he find my pain funny.
Re: My Husband Is Losing His Mind. Am Afraid He Might Harm Himself. by bigjackass: 11:29am On Feb 24, 2022
goodness34 is back with another format
Re: My Husband Is Losing His Mind. Am Afraid He Might Harm Himself. by fergieboy: 12:43pm On Feb 24, 2022
Your account number is not connected to any bvn
Re: My Husband Is Losing His Mind. Am Afraid He Might Harm Himself. by Nobody: 12:46pm On Feb 24, 2022
fergieboy:
Your account number is not connected to any bvn
it is connected to my bvn sir check and see again.
Re: My Husband Is Losing His Mind. Am Afraid He Might Harm Himself. by Nobody: 2:03pm On Feb 24, 2022
hussey1149:
he did the most heartless thing to my feelings by his comments but may God lift you for this comment.
my tears dropped.
people should be mindful of how they hurt others.

Why didn't you quote him directly to let him know. Abi true true you be scammer?

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is Losing His Mind. Am Afraid He Might Harm Himself. by Nobody: 2:12pm On Feb 24, 2022
SporaD8:

Were you also in that bus? What then did you do?

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is Losing His Mind. Am Afraid He Might Harm Himself. by nnamdiosu(m): 2:15pm On Feb 24, 2022
hussey1149:

1476108621 access bank

It's very clear u are a scammer.
Your husband is loosing his mind you say, but instead of you to ask us for.soljtions to help him regain his mind, instead you started asking for financial assistance and donations.

Please be straight.
Even if I wanted to help you, this is enough to discredit you.

Please make up your mind.
Do you need help for.your husband or.you need financial assistance?
Re: My Husband Is Losing His Mind. Am Afraid He Might Harm Himself. by Nobody: 2:27pm On Feb 24, 2022
nnamdiosu:

It's very clear u are a scammer.
Your husband is loosing his mind you say, but instead of you to ask us for.soljtions to help him regain his mind, instead you started asking for financial assistance and donations.

Please be straight.
Even if I wanted to help you, this is enough to discredit you.

Please make up your mind.
Do you need help for.your husband or.you need financial assistance?
please don't hurt me, I didn't just post the account number, I did later, his problem is related to financial problem am am trying to support him because I want him back on his fit like any caring wife will do.
Re: My Husband Is Losing His Mind. Am Afraid He Might Harm Himself. by bigpicture001: 2:39pm On Feb 24, 2022
Plz fellows... A simple 1k,1k donation will go a long way to alleviate this family..

Let's try and open our humanitarian hearts and lift them . Please.... I start by sending mine this evening...

Plz let's take a queue and be of help.... I have seen suffer face to face and I know it's colour....

Plz if u can afford 1k plz let's do it... We are the nairalanders, we are watchful keepers of our brothers. Let's prove that this forum is the best .... Thanks!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Is Losing His Mind. Am Afraid He Might Harm Himself. by nnamdiosu(m): 2:41pm On Feb 24, 2022
hussey1149:
please don't hurt me, I didn't just post the account number, I did later, his problem is related to financial problem am am trying to support him because I want him back on his fit like any caring wife will do.

But u never asked for help for your husband. Why?
You never asked what drugs we could get him to stabilized him.
Instead you asked for financial help.

There is nothing wrong in asking for financial help. But it's wrong to do pity party with your husband's situation, then end it by asking for money. That's wrong.

If you are really bothered about your husband's situation ask for medical help.

If you need financial help ask for financial help.

Don't start with one and end with the other
Re: My Husband Is Losing His Mind. Am Afraid He Might Harm Himself. by Nobody: 2:47pm On Feb 24, 2022
nnamdiosu:

But u never asked for help for your husband. Why?
You never asked what drugs we could get him to stabilized him.
Instead you asked for financial help.

There is nothing wrong in asking for financial help. But it's wrong to do pity party with your husband's situation, then end it by asking for money. That's wrong.

If you are really bothered about your husband's situation ask for medical help.

If you need financial help ask for financial help.

Don't start with one and end with the other

sir am doing this for him. I will never ask for financial assistance for myself am trying to help reduce his burden. I have done both physical and emotional support to him in my own ways. check my previous post sir.
Re: My Husband Is Losing His Mind. Am Afraid He Might Harm Himself. by johnpablo541(m): 3:28pm On Feb 24, 2022
SporaD8:

Did this story happen in Nigeria? Never knew corpses are transported alongside passengers on public buses. Anyways, we learn everyday.

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oyinbo Lady Set To Visit Nigeria After Man She Met Online Rejected Her $500 / Women And Manipulation (photos) / I Am Looking For Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.