Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,346 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

Canadian Police Kill Latjor Tuel, Abandon Body, Call Ambulance For His Dog (Pix) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Canadian Police Kill Latjor Tuel, Abandon Body, Call Ambulance For His Dog (Pix) (53015 Views)

Man Calls Lagos Ambulance For "Dying" Man Who Turned Out To Be A Serial Scammer / Canadian Police Protecting #EndSARS Protesters (Video) / Police Kill Iso Akpafid Kidnapper & Cultist In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Police Kill Latjor Tuel, Abandon Body, Call Ambulance For His Dog (Pix) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 10:10am On Feb 24, 2022
eragoggle:

The video of the entire thing is online. Very true event, I live 20 mins away from where this happened.
And did they abandon his body for 8hrs?
Re: Canadian Police Kill Latjor Tuel, Abandon Body, Call Ambulance For His Dog (Pix) by Taiggarr: 10:12am On Feb 24, 2022
Revolution2022:
What about Nigeria that the dictator Buhari killed my late WRETCHED father and was fu*king my mother for years?
Re: Canadian Police Kill Latjor Tuel, Abandon Body, Call Ambulance For His Dog (Pix) by Nobody: 10:13am On Feb 24, 2022
Taiggarr:
What about Nigeria that the dictator Buhari killed my late WRETCHED father and was fu*king my mother for years?
Re: Canadian Police Kill Latjor Tuel, Abandon Body, Call Ambulance For His Dog (Pix) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 10:14am On Feb 24, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

Nigerians and busybody...are you in canada? did you ask people what happened?..Omo your apkor na Federal

Ok
Re: Canadian Police Kill Latjor Tuel, Abandon Body, Call Ambulance For His Dog (Pix) by planetx: 10:17am On Feb 24, 2022
How many times have I told you here that the average oyinbo loves their dogs more than they will ever love you. And as a black man you cannot stay in those countries for a considerable length of time before suffering from mental illness.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Police Kill Latjor Tuel, Abandon Body, Call Ambulance For His Dog (Pix) by Gentlechika(m): 10:19am On Feb 24, 2022
He who runs from a battle, lives to fight another day. We cannot keep running from our problems, going in search of greener pastures yet failing to tackle our own problems. These developed countries we run to wasn't built over night. It took sophisticated planning, huge sacrifice to get there.
Now nobody wants to take responsibility, we're so quick to blame our leaders as if we're any better than them. There just products of the system.
These are consequences u face when u get to a foreign land. They'll always treat us as scumbags because, they know where we're coming from.
Africa its time to stand tall, and refuse to be intimidated. Be proud of ur race, and fight for a better Africa.
Re: Canadian Police Kill Latjor Tuel, Abandon Body, Call Ambulance For His Dog (Pix) by planetx: 10:23am On Feb 24, 2022
Kajaard:

The story tire me I swear undecided

So the ambulance took the dog and left a human being behind just because he is black? I still cannot understand this undecided
What is it you don't understand that a oyinbo police dog is more regarded than a nigga that ran away from his country as a refugee.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Police Kill Latjor Tuel, Abandon Body, Call Ambulance For His Dog (Pix) by erniok(m): 10:25am On Feb 24, 2022
Agbo2:
Here is a video of what happened before the black man was shot

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p6ZsOP6VDH8
Watching the video disapproves the claim of the community that he had only his walking stick. The guy had a knife and attacked first.
Re: Canadian Police Kill Latjor Tuel, Abandon Body, Call Ambulance For His Dog (Pix) by ednut1(m): 10:27am On Feb 24, 2022
They kill white and asians in such circumstances too
Re: Canadian Police Kill Latjor Tuel, Abandon Body, Call Ambulance For His Dog (Pix) by erniok(m): 10:27am On Feb 24, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

And did they abandon his body for 8hrs?
The same people that told you his body was abandoned for 8hrs are the same ones that said he had only his walking stick. Do the math.
Re: Canadian Police Kill Latjor Tuel, Abandon Body, Call Ambulance For His Dog (Pix) by cardoctor(m): 10:30am On Feb 24, 2022
How sad
Re: Canadian Police Kill Latjor Tuel, Abandon Body, Call Ambulance For His Dog (Pix) by fredoooooo: 10:31am On Feb 24, 2022
Dog and cat are more valuable than a black man in the west ...
A blackman is the last on the food table.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Police Kill Latjor Tuel, Abandon Body, Call Ambulance For His Dog (Pix) by Sukovick(m): 10:31am On Feb 24, 2022
We go still japa to Japan if opportuned
Re: Canadian Police Kill Latjor Tuel, Abandon Body, Call Ambulance For His Dog (Pix) by VULCAN(m): 10:34am On Feb 24, 2022
Don't be an oaf.

Sars killed thousands of people in SW and SE.

So what's your point?

Golan007:
Japa people, shey una dey see am?
Re: Canadian Police Kill Latjor Tuel, Abandon Body, Call Ambulance For His Dog (Pix) by Indispensable85(m): 10:34am On Feb 24, 2022
Golan007:
Japa people, shey una dey see am?

So? Don't you people even get killed more by your own country's policemen?
Re: Canadian Police Kill Latjor Tuel, Abandon Body, Call Ambulance For His Dog (Pix) by Indispensable85(m): 10:37am On Feb 24, 2022
erniok:

Watching the video disapproves the claim of the community that he had only his walking stick. The guy had a knife and attacked first.

Is he sane? I doubt
Re: Canadian Police Kill Latjor Tuel, Abandon Body, Call Ambulance For His Dog (Pix) by wonder233: 10:38am On Feb 24, 2022
K
Re: Canadian Police Kill Latjor Tuel, Abandon Body, Call Ambulance For His Dog (Pix) by lawkenoz(m): 10:39am On Feb 24, 2022
Gamesmart:

Continue with your nonsense victim mentality!

"Awww! We did nothing wrong, we are just always good people but they are killing us" nonsense narrative!

I will never support collective punishment or pogroms. It is always WRONG!

But I would be diligent in finding out how it happens, and the answer is always the same: People like you did something that was wrong and harmed others. People like you did not stand up and condemn your own enough!

Igbos killed all the major Northern leaders in 1966. Ironsi was not swift in dealing with the officers. Some Igbos based in the North and SW were teasing and mocking Northerners with a machine gun song and laughing at them how they wiped out their leaders with guns. Sensible Igbos who were not doing these were not loud enough in their condemnation of their people and telling them to stop. The North retaliated 6 months later and pogroms started.

I bet no one taught you that. They just gave you the victim narrative, abi?

Now you have a mentally-ill Mazi Madman insulting and trying to provoke all other tribes in Nigeria and keeps beating his weak chest, yet Igbos are not loud enough in condemning the fooool. The condemnation voices are few.

Abeg easy with the distortions and out right lies plus hear says filled In your submission.

They called the 1966 coup an Igbo coup but they will never tell you about Lt. Col Arthur Chinyelu Unegbe who was killed in that same coup. Why didn't you mention Adewale Ademoyega who was one of the five mutinous Nigerian Army Majors that led the 1966 coup that ended the first democratic Nigerian government?

This is how history writers and the media has been distorting the truth in Nigeria for years. The first coup was a revolution and not the lies we are told.

Some military officers of a particular ethnic persuasion carried out a coup them you blame the whole tribe for it? So because a particular ethnic group is loud and boisterous you're justified in killing them off and carrying out programs on them?

Nnamdi kanu hate or love him, he has been correct so far. If he insults your tribe insult him back and his supporters, not killing them. The Fulani that has been actually killing and sacking ethnic villages has not received the kind of vitriol you all push to nnamdi kanu.

By your ideology insults and chest beating should be dealt with by death sentence abi?
Re: Canadian Police Kill Latjor Tuel, Abandon Body, Call Ambulance For His Dog (Pix) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 10:40am On Feb 24, 2022
erniok:

The same people that told you his body was abandoned for 8hrs are the same ones that said he had only his walking stick. Do the math.
Ok
Re: Canadian Police Kill Latjor Tuel, Abandon Body, Call Ambulance For His Dog (Pix) by wifeesnatcher(m): 10:40am On Feb 24, 2022
SouthCaroliina:
that's your choice. The western leaders didn't tag it a shit hole. We are seeing it, its a shit hole. Brainless m.or.on

I made my personal opinion known and you're trying to be stupid and pained with that?

meanwhile why are you afraid to write your dad full names at the bolded?
Re: Canadian Police Kill Latjor Tuel, Abandon Body, Call Ambulance For His Dog (Pix) by erniok(m): 10:41am On Feb 24, 2022
Indispensable85:

Is he sane? I doubt
He's clearly insane. The police should have tased him and not shoot when he attacked.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Police Kill Latjor Tuel, Abandon Body, Call Ambulance For His Dog (Pix) by Nobody: 10:43am On Feb 24, 2022

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Police Kill Latjor Tuel, Abandon Body, Call Ambulance For His Dog (Pix) by omojeesu(m): 10:46am On Feb 24, 2022
It was no accident.
It was by design
Part of the BLM strategy
By globalists, liberal mostly
To distract from the focus on
The tyrannical Trudeau
To divide & rule
If you know
You know.
Re: Canadian Police Kill Latjor Tuel, Abandon Body, Call Ambulance For His Dog (Pix) by deebrownneymar: 10:46am On Feb 24, 2022
The story sound far fetched
Re: Canadian Police Kill Latjor Tuel, Abandon Body, Call Ambulance For His Dog (Pix) by Nobody: 11:12am On Feb 24, 2022
Kylekent59:
The officer should be arrested. Enough of all these racist of a thing.
it was this same way the chinese were treated, before most went back to their country, to make china. What it is now!
Re: Canadian Police Kill Latjor Tuel, Abandon Body, Call Ambulance For His Dog (Pix) by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 11:15am On Feb 24, 2022
After all said and done.. You know we no longer cry. It's obvious that you didn't read the post as an afonja,I repeat we match mayhem with mayhem.

Hahahahaha the same reason you lost yewa and igangan to the KING. Still slaving down to Northerners..Are you their spokesperson? do they know you? the North this,the North that...1966! Guy dem swear give you.. fight your battles,they keep mocking your region while you keep seeking validation from me your other superior.

Oga from the lost tribe of ilorin and Lokoja, reclaim your land and leave me who has lost no territory,not even an inch,instead I'm grabbing by history books,DELTA..check,Rivers....check,Cross river....check....Akwa Ibom.....check,Benue and Kogi on check...We will identify with our people and take every inch of land they find themselves and make them rulers there. Be there crying ,man up and reclaim yewa now that social media can help you..I will support your fight against the KING

Gamesmart:

Continue with your nonsense victim mentality!

"Awww! We did nothing wrong, we are just always good people but they are killing us" nonsense narrative!

I will never support collective punishment or pogroms. It is always WRONG!

But I would be diligent in finding out how it happens, and the answer is always the same: People like you did something that was wrong and harmed others. People like you did not stand up and condemn your own enough!

Igbos killed all the major Northern leaders in 1966. Ironsi was not swift in dealing with the officers. Some Igbos based in the North and SW were teasing and mocking Northerners with a machine gun song and laughing at them how they wiped out their leaders with guns. Sensible Igbos who were not doing these were not loud enough in their condemnation of their people and telling them to stop. The North retaliated 6 months later and pogroms started.

I bet no one taught you that. They just gave you the victim narrative, abi?

Now you have a mentally-ill Mazi Madman insulting and trying to provoke all other tribes in Nigeria and keeps beating his weak chest, yet Igbos are not loud enough in condemning the fooool. The condemnation voices are few.

Re: Canadian Police Kill Latjor Tuel, Abandon Body, Call Ambulance For His Dog (Pix) by Kajaard: 11:27am On Feb 24, 2022
MissBKsoul:
That is why you are brainless.....lol....

You are a big fool.
Re: Canadian Police Kill Latjor Tuel, Abandon Body, Call Ambulance For His Dog (Pix) by Panda7(m): 11:44am On Feb 24, 2022
so much injustice for the black man sad
Re: Canadian Police Kill Latjor Tuel, Abandon Body, Call Ambulance For His Dog (Pix) by RealityKings: 11:44am On Feb 24, 2022
FaceTanke:
shocked

Who does that
canadian police
Re: Canadian Police Kill Latjor Tuel, Abandon Body, Call Ambulance For His Dog (Pix) by KingDamzzy(m): 11:47am On Feb 24, 2022
Saner climes agenda in the mud again. To all the people always masturbating to anything Canada, we await your response here.

I hope his killers pay for the crime they have committed. The black man existing in a white man's land is already an endangered specie.
Re: Canadian Police Kill Latjor Tuel, Abandon Body, Call Ambulance For His Dog (Pix) by wallrichy: 11:48am On Feb 24, 2022
Be calming down Richy , The nonsense your country law enforcement agencies does to you guys in Nigeria is more terrible than anything injustice from people that ought to protect you. In as much as it's highly wrong and bad that it happened in Canada to a fellow black man. Africa countries have never fared better. Africans kills one another as if life doesn't have meaning. Nigeria situation is even worse with the systematic government sponsored killing of the southern people of Nigeria by the Fula I Hausa president call Buhari. Using the security arms of the country to intimidate and often kill other tribes that shows dispersion to the bad leadership and corruption that has been the bane of his leadership ever since he came into power 7 years ago.....Africa needs a Miracle ......

Richy4:
This is the kind of story that makes my blood boil with anger and frustration after reading.. angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Taxi Driver Absconds With Passenger’s N1.8m In Abuja, Arrested - Photo / Ugandan Man Returns Music Items He Stole After Native Doctor Sent Bees (Graphic) / Effiong Scott Claim Japheth Akwaowo Who Was Killed By A Corper Raped Her In 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.