Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,207 members, 7,829,318 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

Canadian Police Kill Latjor Tuel, Abandon Body, Call Ambulance For His Dog (Pix) - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Canadian Police Kill Latjor Tuel, Abandon Body, Call Ambulance For His Dog (Pix) (53013 Views)

Man Calls Lagos Ambulance For "Dying" Man Who Turned Out To Be A Serial Scammer / Canadian Police Protecting #EndSARS Protesters (Video) / Police Kill Iso Akpafid Kidnapper & Cultist In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Police Kill Latjor Tuel, Abandon Body, Call Ambulance For His Dog (Pix) by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 11:24am On Feb 28, 2022
amen to you not having whatever diseases come your way..you seem like a simp..

Gamesmart:

Thank you for admitting that your education sand-papered your brain and that is why you are dumb.

I will not have a HBP over that. I am actually relieved to know I helped you realise you are a moooron.
Re: Canadian Police Kill Latjor Tuel, Abandon Body, Call Ambulance For His Dog (Pix) by wiseoneking: 5:49am On Mar 03, 2022
Golan007:

Sharap.

Why not go to your father's house and tell them waka?
I have succeeded in making you sound stupid. Take a look at what you just wrote � lol
Re: Canadian Police Kill Latjor Tuel, Abandon Body, Call Ambulance For His Dog (Pix) by Nobody: 7:46am On Feb 24, 2023
V
Re: Canadian Police Kill Latjor Tuel, Abandon Body, Call Ambulance For His Dog (Pix) by Nobody: 3:59pm On Feb 24, 2023
1forall:

Let the law take it's course. Your opinion is irrelevant.
V
What happened to the murderers of Latjor Tuel?
Where's the justice?
They just murdered one of mine again.

Re: Canadian Police Kill Latjor Tuel, Abandon Body, Call Ambulance For His Dog (Pix) by Nobody: 4:18pm On Feb 24, 2023
1forall
I'm not a fan of Lai Mohammed but I agree with him on this.
Lai Mohammed Berates Canadian Government, Twitter Over Handling Of Protests
https://www.nairaland.com/6984584/lai-mohammed-berates-canadian-government
Re: Canadian Police Kill Latjor Tuel, Abandon Body, Call Ambulance For His Dog (Pix) by Nobody: 4:24pm On Feb 24, 2023
V
Re: Canadian Police Kill Latjor Tuel, Abandon Body, Call Ambulance For His Dog (Pix) by Nobody: 4:42pm On Feb 24, 2023
1forall
No justice

Re: Canadian Police Kill Latjor Tuel, Abandon Body, Call Ambulance For His Dog (Pix) by Nobody: 4:44pm On Feb 24, 2023
Police brutality against homeless people
The Nazis in Germany executed the disabled/disadvantaged.

BidenDConqueror:
1forall
I'm not a fan of Lai Mohammed but I agree with him on this.
Lai Mohammed Berates Canadian Government, Twitter Over Handling Of Protests
https://www.nairaland.com/6984584/lai-mohammed-berates-canadian-government

Re: Canadian Police Kill Latjor Tuel, Abandon Body, Call Ambulance For His Dog (Pix) by Nobody: 4:49pm On Feb 24, 2023
I'll stop here with this.

Re: Canadian Police Kill Latjor Tuel, Abandon Body, Call Ambulance For His Dog (Pix) by Nobody: 5:00pm On Feb 24, 2023
Stop spreading fake news. Learn to be law abiding and you will not have any issues with the Police in Calgary.

Calgary police reported that at approximately 3:40 pm on the 19 February 2022, they responded to a call from the public reporting a man assaulting others, while holding weapons, near a bus stop close to the intersection of 45th Street and 17th Avenue S.E. in the Forest Lawn area of Calgary.[3] Callers reported a man carrying a knife and holding a stick, and one caller reported the man had hit someone with the stick.[5] When officers arrived at 3:46 pm, Tuel was holding a knife and a stick. Video of the incident shows officers speaking with Tuel as he sat on the sidewalk, and officers are repeatedly heard telling Tuel to drop or throw away his knife. At 4:02 pm, Tuel got up and an officer discharged less-lethal baton rounds at him. Tuel then ran towards police, Tuel then stabbed a police dog in the neck and hit it with his stick.[5][6] Police officers then discharged a taser at Tuel, and then surrounded Tuel, who was still holding his knife and stick. Tuel was then shot four times, by two different officers.[3][5]

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Herdsman Caught With Sack Of Bullets In Imo / Taxi Driver Absconds With Passenger’s N1.8m In Abuja, Arrested - Photo / Ugandan Man Returns Music Items He Stole After Native Doctor Sent Bees (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.