Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,737 members, 7,824,089 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:30 PM

Zinoleesky and Mohbad Arrested By NDLEA At Their Residence (Video) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Zinoleesky and Mohbad Arrested By NDLEA At Their Residence (Video) (48347 Views)

Nurse Who Treated Mohbad Arrested – Iyabo Ojo / Emoney & Kcee Welcome MC Oluomo With Cash & Gifts To Their Residence (pics/vid) / Why We Arrested Singers Zinoleesky And Mohbad — NDLEA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zinoleesky and Mohbad Arrested By NDLEA At Their Residence (Video) by ShaqFu: 10:49am On Feb 24, 2022
Soro ki lo fe se. Dem don let dem know. Lol. This is the very reason why you should have lawyers.

Instances like this, you call your lawyer and listen to his or her advice. After that, you sue the hell out of NDLEA.
Re: Zinoleesky and Mohbad Arrested By NDLEA At Their Residence (Video) by Arewa2Dworld: 11:31am On Feb 24, 2022
TheMan3:
If you can't provide a warrant, busting into someone's house at night, and arresting him is adoption or even kidnap. Has Nigerian government now become kidnapers??

Guilty or not is not the job of the NDLEA officials. It's the job of the court to prove. We cannot support illegallity on both sides. This power will soon be or rather is already being used to trample on anyone on their way.
NDLEA act empowers an officers of the agency to search and arrest without warant...This is due to the disposable nature of drug..
Re: Zinoleesky and Mohbad Arrested By NDLEA At Their Residence (Video) by ejieddy: 11:32am On Feb 24, 2022
Everyone will be legit scared of NDLEA and drug use now. If they can arrest Kyari, who are the street urchins that they won't arrest?

I have watched policemen walk past agbero boys smoking hemp in broad daylight without doing anything. Them boys weren't even scared. And these policemen were in their patrol �. I was shocked. I'm glad someone is doing their job. Nevertheless, the law must be enforced by the law. No rascality. But what do you say and do when dealing with rascals?

1 Like

Re: Zinoleesky and Mohbad Arrested By NDLEA At Their Residence (Video) by FireUpNow(m): 11:33am On Feb 24, 2022
Abba Kyari don implicate this one
Re: Zinoleesky and Mohbad Arrested By NDLEA At Their Residence (Video) by Gogirl(f): 12:25pm On Feb 24, 2022
To think about what the NDLEA are up to nowadays,hmmm, why not them go for the big guys in the industry people like burna boy, davido, zazu, olamide...n their godfather B T
Re: Zinoleesky and Mohbad Arrested By NDLEA At Their Residence (Video) by Bouncing2(m): 1:21pm On Feb 24, 2022
Imole
Re: Zinoleesky and Mohbad Arrested By NDLEA At Their Residence (Video) by space9880: 2:35pm On Feb 24, 2022
Exkandayee:
Hustlers,na dis kids deh implicate themselves, showing off no good,me na Escobar vibes,if I can have connect like Escobar,I swear I'll be the wealthiest on Earth before 2025 on a low
better money never touch your hand.
Re: Zinoleesky and Mohbad Arrested By NDLEA At Their Residence (Video) by Aliyullahi(m): 3:08pm On Feb 24, 2022
TheMan3:
If you can't provide a warrant, busting into someone's house at night, and arresting him is adoption or even kidnap. Has Nigerian government now become kidnapers??

Guilty or not is not the job of the NDLEA officials. It's the job of the court to prove. We cannot support illegallity on both sides. This power will soon be or rather is already being used to trample on anyone on their way.
I just hope you are not a drug peddler cos If you are one, I doubt that Agency would bring a Search Warrant when they come to Arrest you. NDLEA has every right to Search anyone, Building, Airplane, Ship � if they have reason to suspect the presence of Drug Activities. And there is no time they cannot work ooo.
Re: Zinoleesky and Mohbad Arrested By NDLEA At Their Residence (Video) by BERNIMOORE: 3:52pm On Feb 24, 2022
kerry57:
These guys are mostly drug peddlers and addicts hiding under the name celebrities. That is the hard truth. E remain there fathers and grand fathers in the industry.
their songs are not even lively no training no good director, just good camera in 4k shooting... Next are rubbish
Re: Zinoleesky and Mohbad Arrested By NDLEA At Their Residence (Video) by Aaay: 4:19pm On Feb 24, 2022
Really
Re: Zinoleesky and Mohbad Arrested By NDLEA At Their Residence (Video) by helsinkiman(m): 5:17pm On Feb 24, 2022
Please study the NDLEA Act and update yourself. We shouldnt display ignorance with confidence.

You want to burst a drug lord and you are applying to court for warrant? That would alert him.

TheMan3:

Re: Zinoleesky and Mohbad Arrested By NDLEA At Their Residence (Video) by helsinkiman(m): 5:20pm On Feb 24, 2022
Pls study the attached NDLEA act.

TheMan3:

Re: Zinoleesky and Mohbad Arrested By NDLEA At Their Residence (Video) by Exkandayee(m): 6:12pm On Feb 24, 2022
space9880:
better money never touch your hand.
How much b better money my guy
Re: Zinoleesky and Mohbad Arrested By NDLEA At Their Residence (Video) by Oliking(m): 1:51pm On Feb 25, 2022
Abba kyari should have been arrested and arrested the same way since we are all equal before the law
helsinkiman:
Very good. The country has been bedevilled by drug abuse...got so bad that people openly display illicit drugs....like we had nobdrug law enforcement agency.
Kudos to Marwa..he has always been a performer and administrator par excellence.

The evil of drug abuse is there for all to see. We all need to support Marwa and NDLEA.

Re: Zinoleesky and Mohbad Arrested By NDLEA At Their Residence (Video) by deji17: 11:58pm On Sep 21, 2023
See the comments here, it will give you an idea about what is wrong with Nigeria Youths.
Dem dey prevent a chick from dying untimely, the chick is complaining that it's freedom is been encroached on.
Now after the fact, people are now shedding crocodile tears.
Prevention is always better than cure.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa Flaunts Her Body In Bra In A Beach In Miami / Yul Edochie Replies Critics On 2nd Wife, Says 'Real Men Own Up' / Nadia Buari, Husband And Children Step Out Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.