Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,546 members, 7,955,021 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:36 PM

Your Husband in The Labor Room During Childbirth? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Your Husband in The Labor Room During Childbirth? (32386 Views)

Your Experience During Childbirth In Nigeria / Would You Stay In The Labor Room With Your Wife?! / How Do Northern Women Stay Silent During Childbirth? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Husband in The Labor Room During Childbirth? by Nobody: 12:33pm On Aug 07, 2007
zubbiedan:

When the time comes i wil cross the bridge. cheesy

I like that.

Good Faith, Good thinking.
Re: Your Husband in The Labor Room During Childbirth? by ThoniaSlim(f): 12:48pm On Aug 07, 2007
heh heh heh grin grin grin grin grin grin, he must be there na do or die affair. he must help complete what he started. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Your Husband in The Labor Room During Childbirth? by knotty(m): 1:59pm On Aug 07, 2007
i was there at my daughter`s birth. no big deal.
Re: Your Husband in The Labor Room During Childbirth? by Higher(m): 3:15pm On Aug 07, 2007
I love guys we too get sweet mouth esp. for a thrend like dis. Even if u wish n ready to withness d delivery don't u think dt nurses won't allow n let u in.

Guys lets not deceive ourself, if u withness d moment with ur wife in d labour room n u sincerely love her, u will neva wish her in dt room for d rest of her life (n u know watdt means) because u will believe its an incident dt should happen to ur enermy n ur enermy alone.

Infact u will thank God for not bein a woman, i tell u.
Ladies u ve a work to do,  a u ready? bt dont be scared, it's well.

I'm talkin from experience although not married yet.  smiley
Re: Your Husband in The Labor Room During Childbirth? by funmeme(f): 3:19pm On Aug 07, 2007
why won't he be there? even if he travus,as soon as am heavy, he has 2 return in order to welcome our baby to the world. ,  its a wish ooooooh may God grant our hearth desire. i will definately need him around me. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Your Husband in The Labor Room During Childbirth? by moondust(m): 3:22pm On Aug 07, 2007
yeah very mandatory he should be there armed with his camcorder and all. u know. . . 4 records sake.
Re: Your Husband in The Labor Room During Childbirth? by Ralvy(m): 3:25pm On Aug 07, 2007
moondust:

yeah very mandatory he should be there armed with his camcorder and all. u know. . . 4 records sake.

LOL, You're so,
Re: Your Husband in The Labor Room During Childbirth? by soulpatrol(f): 3:35pm On Aug 07, 2007
man, when i give birth some day, i just hope they knock me out or something so i wont have to feel anything. i know that sounds stupid, but even some women cant stand the sight of a baby poppin out of her body like some alien. oh well, cesarian is always an option ehn? tongue ughhh!
Re: Your Husband in The Labor Room During Childbirth? by nossycheek(f): 3:53pm On Aug 07, 2007
I will like my husband to be there but the last time I wanted him in the labour room, the nurse refused. But I believe I can do it by Him who strengthens me.
Re: Your Husband in The Labor Room During Childbirth? by Ralvy(m): 3:55pm On Aug 07, 2007
nossycheek:

I will like my husband to be there but the last time I wanted him in the labour room, the nurse refused. By I believe I can do it by Him who strengthens me.

Lol, U surely can mah dear,

Y u no 4get blow 4 dat nurse bele
Re: Your Husband in The Labor Room During Childbirth? by jmichael90: 3:57pm On Aug 07, 2007
if i am not extremely occupied, i would like to be there when my wife is giving birth,but not be seen as obligation because i have played my major role ,hence she should play  her major role too  grin
Re: Your Husband in The Labor Room During Childbirth? by Ralvy(m): 3:59pm On Aug 07, 2007
jmichael90:

if i am not extremely occupied, i would like to be there when my wife is giving birth,but not be seen as obligation because i have played my major role ,hence she should play her major role too grin

lol, haba Bros, this major roll na serious 1 oh!
She needs u beside her*

4 Me, I will be there life with my Camcoder*
Trust me grin
Re: Your Husband in The Labor Room During Childbirth? by estheree(f): 4:13pm On Aug 07, 2007
is not fair oh, se two of you are one and she is part of you shocked[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Your Husband in The Labor Room During Childbirth? by Echidime(m): 4:18pm On Aug 07, 2007
Is not a big deal. I will and MUST be there with my Queen when she pass through her most difficult times on Earth,at least that will make me to appreciate her the most and close my eyes whenever I see all this Other daughters of Jezebel.

When I married her I Vow to love her come what mayb for better or for worse, So I think during that time of child birth is the most painful moment of her life and I got to be there with her whether the doctors likes it or not.
Re: Your Husband in The Labor Room During Childbirth? by Bblak(f): 4:24pm On Aug 07, 2007
i'll gladly want him around wen d time comes. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Your Husband in The Labor Room During Childbirth? by Bblak(f): 4:31pm On Aug 07, 2007
~~~~~~~Not so bad~~~~~~~

~~~~~~we love to feel my husband close to me when i'm having my kids~~~~~~

~~~~~his presence alone will make the baby come quickly and we bring so much closeness btw d couple

and respect for the wife after childbirth.~~~~~

~~~~guess i'm saying the obvious here.~~~~
Re: Your Husband in The Labor Room During Childbirth? by Gamine(f): 4:50pm On Aug 07, 2007
he better be in the labour room oh!
Re: Your Husband in The Labor Room During Childbirth? by Amax(m): 5:13pm On Aug 07, 2007
Is good to be there.If and only if the woman is sincere to the husband but if not I have seen a case in which the wife was shouting tunde, tunde, tunde instead of shola, shola, shola in the labour room, under such condition,the wife has planted a perpertual hatred to the baby by the father.Remember the wife  must shout the name of the real father of the baby under labour.So why should men be there? In African all most all the women are not sincere to there husband,what if the woman started  to shout tunde instead of shola.
Re: Your Husband in The Labor Room During Childbirth? by Boondoggle(m): 6:02pm On Aug 07, 2007
Ralvy:

lol, haba Bros, this major roll na serious 1 oh!
She needs u beside her*

4 Me, I will be there life with my Camcoder*
Trust me grin

Your CAM - what?  shocked What for?

For sure, I will be there.

Shalom cool
Re: Your Husband in The Labor Room During Childbirth? by seun001(m): 7:00pm On Aug 07, 2007
very funny responses.lol

sure will be there,telling her to hold on,push and all the rest ;

and guess where i will be shouting from;the other room

lai lai,i know i cant stand it.i will definately crack and probably threaten to sue the doctor and nurses if they dont do something to stop her shouting,will probably get hysterical about too.so my wife will get to know that all my bullying at home is just for show that i am really soft under abi,reveal to her how deeply am in love abi.thank u ooo!!no way that's gonna happen.
Re: Your Husband in The Labor Room During Childbirth? by moneybags: 10:40pm On Aug 07, 2007
Why is everyone assuming that there'll be pain and screaming? It could be a very easy delivery -- if you use something called an epidural.
Re: Your Husband in The Labor Room During Childbirth? by escalade: 2:19am On Aug 08, 2007
nice to know that some men still feel a sense of duty to be there for their wives.will be most glad if my would be husband, still searching ends up in there(labour room)with me.the respect increases. wink[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Your Husband in The Labor Room During Childbirth? by Macgreat(m): 2:42am On Aug 08, 2007
Hmm. . . . .
Infact i will be only doctor in the room i wuldnt want any man look into my wifey . . .lol
Re: Your Husband in The Labor Room During Childbirth? by ikamefa(f): 5:18am On Aug 08, 2007
na wah oh see some of this men saying they will not be there cheesy

" He" better be standing beside me cheesy holding my hands( or na me dey squeeze his fingers undecided ) cheesy grin

after all he started all this wahalah abi? grin
Re: Your Husband in The Labor Room During Childbirth? by sadewodu(m): 8:45am On Aug 08, 2007
some guys are just saying they are going to be there when thier wives are giving birth,do they think it is going to be easy,if u cannot handle the pain she's going through,just go outside and pray 4 her to give birth safely
Re: Your Husband in The Labor Room During Childbirth? by Frankies(m): 10:12am On Aug 08, 2007
This is a very interesting thing  to do. Being with my wife at the labour room will be lovely. Though I still have some reservations.

All the same, I think it will be a great thing to do.

Just can't wait.
Re: Your Husband in The Labor Room During Childbirth? by BASETSANA(f): 10:41am On Aug 08, 2007
l would love my husband to be there when l give birth l am sure just his mere presence in the delivery room would minimise the pain somehow!
lt has been scientifically proven that the presence of the babys father in the delivery room creates an even stronger bond in the family!
Re: Your Husband in The Labor Room During Childbirth? by fawwyb(m): 10:45am On Aug 08, 2007
I will like to be there and see the baby come out of her. i just hope she will not be mad at me and throw things at me or even bite me cus i was told that some women do funny things while in labour grin
Re: Your Husband in The Labor Room During Childbirth? by fawwyb(m): 10:51am On Aug 08, 2007
BASETSANA, are u a nigerian? just want to know, ok
Re: Your Husband in The Labor Room During Childbirth? by BASETSANA(f): 10:56am On Aug 08, 2007
l would love to have my husband in the delivery room,l am sure just his mere presence in the room would minimise the pain somehow
it has also been scientifically proven that the presence of the father in the delivery room  creates a stronger bond in the family!
Re: Your Husband in The Labor Room During Childbirth? by BASETSANA(f): 11:01am On Aug 08, 2007
No l am not Nigerian l am South African Fawwyb
Re: Your Husband in The Labor Room During Childbirth? by fawwyb(m): 11:09am On Aug 08, 2007
@BASETSANA,
Thanks. just cared to know since we are in the same country, Have a wonderful day, ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How To Know If An Air Conditioner Is 1hp, 1.5hp And 2hp (Pics available) / Marrying Someone You Are Not Crazy About.- Should I Marry Him? / Mother Of 5 Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Ibadan, Husband Flees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.