Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,015 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

Please Help: Is She Truly Pregnant? (PICTURES ATTACHED) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please Help: Is She Truly Pregnant? (PICTURES ATTACHED) (50155 Views)

Is She Truly Pregnant For Me? / Please Help!! I Have A Growth On My Forehead (pics Attached) / Help!! Is This Spiritual Or Physical Problem? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help: Is She Truly Pregnant? (PICTURES ATTACHED) by Jefferyhi86(m): 10:17am On Feb 25, 2022
D faint lines shows ur sperm is watering undecided
Re: Please Help: Is She Truly Pregnant? (PICTURES ATTACHED) by Nlanalyst: 10:17am On Feb 25, 2022
Zonefree:

It's main chick aware that side chick is already pregnant?

Congratulations to side chick, though.
You are a mad man comrade. grin grin
Re: Please Help: Is She Truly Pregnant? (PICTURES ATTACHED) by JomasisTech: 10:18am On Feb 25, 2022
Error401:
Urgent pls
Is she really pregnant?
I think the line is too faint to proof pregnancy cry damn cry
She insisted that she missed her period but this result isn't convincing enough!

Pls help me urgently

101% that she is pregnant, bro.
In as much as you can see the faint line, she is pregnant

1 Like

Re: Please Help: Is She Truly Pregnant? (PICTURES ATTACHED) by sylve11: 10:18am On Feb 25, 2022
CANDYDADDY:

What a senseless and selfish op

when she is giving u head, licking your ear,suckin her boobii,shifting her womb, do you even bother to call us , now that u don become a father u now come here to ask for our advice

Proof kill u there angry

Nor be the moderator wey push this nonsense come front page we go blame? sad cool
Re: Please Help: Is She Truly Pregnant? (PICTURES ATTACHED) by Remman(m): 10:18am On Feb 25, 2022
Wow! I wish you a lively father, lively mother and lively child... Congrats! Your union is blessed with a bouncing baby boy. Boys sabi chop o.
Re: Please Help: Is She Truly Pregnant? (PICTURES ATTACHED) by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 10:18am On Feb 25, 2022
Error401:
Urgent pls
Is she really pregnant?
She insisted that she missed her period but this result isn't convincing enough!

Pls help me urgently
yes ok. But who is the she??
Re: Please Help: Is She Truly Pregnant? (PICTURES ATTACHED) by Nobody: 10:18am On Feb 25, 2022
Error401:
Urgent pls
Is she really pregnant?

Pls help me urgently

Wen u where cunning in her honeypot you nor tell us to help you ...hahahahahahahabababababaabababbababahahhahahahahahaha grin grin that feeling wen you know u want to be a father and ur not ready
Re: Please Help: Is She Truly Pregnant? (PICTURES ATTACHED) by duchess854: 10:19am On Feb 25, 2022
Better still, go and do blood test

1 Like

Re: Please Help: Is She Truly Pregnant? (PICTURES ATTACHED) by kamez(m): 10:19am On Feb 25, 2022
Whosoever is having unprotected sex, and is scared of getting a woman pregnant, is a mad person

10 Likes

Re: Please Help: Is She Truly Pregnant? (PICTURES ATTACHED) by Cokahot: 10:19am On Feb 25, 2022
Now you will remain trapped and broke for life. Hahahaha
I'm so fuckin g happy bro. You you you
Can call me daddy.

Odeh,when they say don't shoot your cum inside,una nor go hear word. Oponu

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=647wFg-07e8
Re: Please Help: Is She Truly Pregnant? (PICTURES ATTACHED) by TOPCRUISE(m): 10:19am On Feb 25, 2022
Error401:
Urgent pls
Is she really pregnant?

Pls help me urgently
Baba Ibeji I celebrate with you. You are now a father. I Pray she deliver safely
Re: Please Help: Is She Truly Pregnant? (PICTURES ATTACHED) by Goldie16(f): 10:20am On Feb 25, 2022
A line is a line no matter how faint. Only hcg hormones in the urine can trigger that second line. Hcg can only be present if conception has taken place. if the line is too faint though, it could signal a not so viable pregnancy. This your line is actually not faint. It's a good line

1 Like

Re: Please Help: Is She Truly Pregnant? (PICTURES ATTACHED) by obembet(f): 10:20am On Feb 25, 2022
CANDYDADDY:

What a senseless and selfish op

when she is giving u head, licking your ear,suckin her boobii,shifting her womb, do you even bother to call us , now that u don become a father u now come here to ask for our advice

Proof kill u there angry

Baba werey grin grin grin grin
Re: Please Help: Is She Truly Pregnant? (PICTURES ATTACHED) by Raspberri: 10:20am On Feb 25, 2022
She’s definitely pregnant!!! As long as there’s 1 bold line and 1 faint line, she’s definitely pregnant... congratulations bro!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Please Help: Is She Truly Pregnant? (PICTURES ATTACHED) by epicure(m): 10:20am On Feb 25, 2022
Invite for the naming ceremony abeg... Front row is okay.
Re: Please Help: Is She Truly Pregnant? (PICTURES ATTACHED) by Marezeama(f): 10:21am On Feb 25, 2022
Yes, she's pregnant. The line is faint cos it's an early pregnancy. U can do a real test to b sure

1 Like

Re: Please Help: Is She Truly Pregnant? (PICTURES ATTACHED) by Sheriman(m): 10:21am On Feb 25, 2022
Let her visit Ukraine to deliver the new baby.
Congratulations!!
Re: Please Help: Is She Truly Pregnant? (PICTURES ATTACHED) by htdot: 10:22am On Feb 25, 2022
What do you use... urine or serum? Tru using serum and see.
Re: Please Help: Is She Truly Pregnant? (PICTURES ATTACHED) by buzorcharles(m): 10:22am On Feb 25, 2022
Error401:
Urgent pls
Is she really pregnant?

Pls help me urgently

She is pregnant. Start saving cos it won't be funny henceforth. Don't forget to register with ur CMO branch in ur parish.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help: Is She Truly Pregnant? (PICTURES ATTACHED) by ManirBK: 10:22am On Feb 25, 2022
Error401:
subhanallah
so you be Muslim and you are doing ZINA you know the consequences

1 Like

Re: Please Help: Is She Truly Pregnant? (PICTURES ATTACHED) by obembet(f): 10:23am On Feb 25, 2022
Am here to read comments
Re: Please Help: Is She Truly Pregnant? (PICTURES ATTACHED) by Berezuski: 10:24am On Feb 25, 2022
Error401:
she didn't do all those... it was a quickie and I didn't even release inside very well. I just want to know if that strip shows positive or negative abeg cry

It was quick and you didn't release inside her well abi?

Mr man to be; pre-cum is capable of getting a woman pregnant
Start saving jor

2 Likes

Re: Please Help: Is She Truly Pregnant? (PICTURES ATTACHED) by Lizzydonnah(f): 10:24am On Feb 25, 2022
Error401:
haaa... nooo ... that faint line !!! Omoh!!!

Pls more input nairalanders..... before I go do original test ... help a bro... cry

She is pregnant, you can still go to the hospital for a proper test but she is 100% pregnant. Congratulations!
Re: Please Help: Is She Truly Pregnant? (PICTURES ATTACHED) by delishpot: 10:24am On Feb 25, 2022
grin My guy say "result isn't convincing enough" when you dey pound her, did any result convince you then? grin

2 Likes

Re: Please Help: Is She Truly Pregnant? (PICTURES ATTACHED) by Angelfrost(m): 10:25am On Feb 25, 2022
Don't worry about faint line... Chill for a couple of days and take her for a proper scan! Your doubts go clear!!!

3 Likes

Re: Please Help: Is She Truly Pregnant? (PICTURES ATTACHED) by mecuries(m): 10:25am On Feb 25, 2022
Congratulations....
Re: Please Help: Is She Truly Pregnant? (PICTURES ATTACHED) by worldclass68(m): 10:25am On Feb 25, 2022
Daddy baby grin grin cheesy

If nah girl name her Florence cool
and If nah boy name him David cool
If nah twin ( boys) Fabio and Rafael
If nah twin (girsl) Valeria and Vanessa

But I dey pray make hin be triplet or more sef shocked

1 Like

Re: Please Help: Is She Truly Pregnant? (PICTURES ATTACHED) by bluefilm: 10:25am On Feb 25, 2022
Error401:
Urgent pls
Is she really pregnant?

Pls help me urgently

Why is making every line seem faint to you now abi?

That time you were entering, I bet, nothing was faint to your sight at all.

Now, you want to start running kitikiti katakata.

Ntoooorrr embarassed
Re: Please Help: Is She Truly Pregnant? (PICTURES ATTACHED) by Jermat20(m): 10:25am On Feb 25, 2022
She's pregnant bro
Re: Please Help: Is She Truly Pregnant? (PICTURES ATTACHED) by Error401: 10:26am On Feb 25, 2022
ManirBK:
so you be Muslim and you are doing ZINA you know the consequences
ahusubillah... Zina is kinda inevitable at this side of world I found myself. Thanks for your input sir

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Nigeria May Not Need Many Ventilators For Patients – Minister / Health Benefits Of Garden Egg. / The Scorpion I Found Just Now In My Room (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.