Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,282 members, 7,829,634 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

Please Help: Is She Truly Pregnant? (PICTURES ATTACHED) - Health (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please Help: Is She Truly Pregnant? (PICTURES ATTACHED) (50195 Views)

Is She Truly Pregnant For Me? / Please Help!! I Have A Growth On My Forehead (pics Attached) / Help!! Is This Spiritual Or Physical Problem? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help: Is She Truly Pregnant? (PICTURES ATTACHED) by cyndyuc(f): 1:32pm On Feb 25, 2022
She's definitely pregnant. The line is faint because she just missed her period. It will get deeper as the pregnancy advances. Congratulations �.
Error401:
Urgent pls
Is she really pregnant?
I think the line is too faint to proof pregnancy cry damn cry
She insisted that she missed her period but this result isn't convincing enough!

Pls help me urgently

1 Like

Re: Please Help: Is She Truly Pregnant? (PICTURES ATTACHED) by youngibeh(m): 1:40pm On Feb 25, 2022
Error401:
you are not seeing verywell grin grin you don't wish me well grin I hope this changes to negative miraculously

Did you miraculously release���
Re: Please Help: Is She Truly Pregnant? (PICTURES ATTACHED) by Angy55(f): 1:40pm On Feb 25, 2022
Error401:
it's a serious issue. cry pls if this is a joke stop it abeg..
I just wanna know if that test is positive . Pls for Hod sake

She don get belle grin
Re: Please Help: Is She Truly Pregnant? (PICTURES ATTACHED) by Angy55(f): 1:45pm On Feb 25, 2022
SaiRuiMall:
I hate it when people lie to others, deliberately or ignorantly.
That test result over there, tested positive to a pregnancy test.
This is my field for over 15years now.

Some folks are just giving the guy hope that is negative. While it is positive.

1 Like

Re: Please Help: Is She Truly Pregnant? (PICTURES ATTACHED) by brainhgeek(m): 1:48pm On Feb 25, 2022
Wait for another 2weeks and try again. The faint line should be very clear by then. Best of grace as you prepare to be a new dad.... For the mention, dont touch that baby! He is a future FIFA president

1 Like

Re: Please Help: Is She Truly Pregnant? (PICTURES ATTACHED) by Chriz(m): 1:50pm On Feb 25, 2022
She is pregnant

2 Likes

Re: Please Help: Is She Truly Pregnant? (PICTURES ATTACHED) by Munzy14(m): 1:59pm On Feb 25, 2022
Error401:
Urgent pls
Is she really pregnant?
She insisted that she missed her period but this result isn't convincing enough!

Pls help me urgently
Results of feb14th are coming in gradually like votes from the north after election in Nigeria.. grin grin

Wahala for who go enter raw and no withdraw... undecided
Re: Please Help: Is She Truly Pregnant? (PICTURES ATTACHED) by Munzy14(m): 2:01pm On Feb 25, 2022
CANDYDADDY:

What a senseless and selfish op

when she is giving u head, licking your ear,suckin her boobii,shifting her womb, do you even bother to call us , now that u don become a father u now come here to ask for our advice

Proof kill u there angry
angry grin grin I tire o
Re: Please Help: Is She Truly Pregnant? (PICTURES ATTACHED) by Gemc3(f): 2:07pm On Feb 25, 2022
Error401:
mtchew.... pls I need real comment. I just need to know for sure. The line is too faint to deduce pregnancy and she insisted she missed her period. This result isn't convincing enough

As long as you can see that line, baba she's pregnant.

It's faint because the HCG is not strong enough yet. It's quite early. Try again in two weeks and see how that line will be.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help: Is She Truly Pregnant? (PICTURES ATTACHED) by emonis88: 2:10pm On Feb 25, 2022
That is positive, no matter how faint d line is. No Miraculous change to negative o!

1 Like

Re: Please Help: Is She Truly Pregnant? (PICTURES ATTACHED) by Amigo101(m): 2:14pm On Feb 25, 2022
When match wan start na so guys go dey rush jersey number 7 and 11. Meanwhile, thier pull-out dey very poor. Siddon for bench NO, wear shin guard play NO. For that game...rules different. Na who wear shin guard and no score goal na hin dey top table.

Bros... you scored!!!
Re: Please Help: Is She Truly Pregnant? (PICTURES ATTACHED) by Mase2020g(m): 2:19pm On Feb 25, 2022
Error401:
Urgent pls
Is she really pregnant?

Pls help me urgently
. congrats bro
Re: Please Help: Is She Truly Pregnant? (PICTURES ATTACHED) by desireoge(f): 2:33pm On Feb 25, 2022
Error401:
thank you
He lied to you. Positive doesn't have to be very bold lines. Read the instructions on the test strip, it's written there!
Re: Please Help: Is She Truly Pregnant? (PICTURES ATTACHED) by thesicilian: 2:42pm On Feb 25, 2022
profndu:

Don't deceive him. She is pregnant, lets wait and see.
I have nothing to say to you. Please don't quote me again
Re: Please Help: Is She Truly Pregnant? (PICTURES ATTACHED) by saintruky(m): 3:14pm On Feb 25, 2022
Error401:
she didn't do all those... it was a quickie. I just want to know if that strip shows positive or negative abeg cry

It's negative... But congrats in advance should village pipo change it to positive...
Re: Please Help: Is She Truly Pregnant? (PICTURES ATTACHED) by fairchuks: 3:18pm On Feb 25, 2022
Get ready for DNA test... The baby might actually not be yours... Fear women...
Re: Please Help: Is She Truly Pregnant? (PICTURES ATTACHED) by BRATISLAVA: 3:27pm On Feb 25, 2022
Error401:
pls na ... abeg cry

How expensive is a test? Buy another one. You don't need to come here trying to make her look like a liar so that she will get bashed.
Re: Please Help: Is She Truly Pregnant? (PICTURES ATTACHED) by Realhabee(f): 3:41pm On Feb 25, 2022
Congratulations comrade
Re: Please Help: Is She Truly Pregnant? (PICTURES ATTACHED) by omotoyossi(m): 4:28pm On Feb 25, 2022
Not pregnant. She likely has hormonal issues. Redo the test after 2 weeks
Re: Please Help: Is She Truly Pregnant? (PICTURES ATTACHED) by lildush(m): 5:10pm On Feb 25, 2022
If its not up to 2 weeks since u made love to her the pregnancy is not urs.. it takes at least 2weeks of pregnancy before DAT HCG strip detect the HCG hormone released by the body during pregnancy. Get another test strip. And run the test using serum. Do u know what serum is? Or how to get serum from d body?

Did strip results is pointing to early stages of pregnancy. But I will advise you do as I have said to confirm it. U can send me an email dusher2006@gmail.com let keep in touch.
Re: Please Help: Is She Truly Pregnant? (PICTURES ATTACHED) by Greatdand007(m): 5:14pm On Feb 25, 2022
Error401:
Urgent pls
Is she really pregnant?

Pls help me urgently

Congratulation baba ibeji
Re: Please Help: Is She Truly Pregnant? (PICTURES ATTACHED) by Aaay: 5:18pm On Feb 25, 2022
Did you really fuvvk her raw
Re: Please Help: Is She Truly Pregnant? (PICTURES ATTACHED) by Nobody: 5:27pm On Feb 25, 2022
Get her tested again
Re: Please Help: Is She Truly Pregnant? (PICTURES ATTACHED) by McLizbae: 5:48pm On Feb 25, 2022
Error401:
I just wanna know if that test is positive . Pls for [/b]Hod sake[b]

Nor be only Hod sake, na for Dean sake! grin

1 Like

Re: Please Help: Is She Truly Pregnant? (PICTURES ATTACHED) by chichigal(f): 6:00pm On Feb 25, 2022
Error401:
I just wanna know if that test is positive . Pls for Hod sake
it is positive. The fainted line is because the level of HCG is still low. Congratulations bro
Re: Please Help: Is She Truly Pregnant? (PICTURES ATTACHED) by Iamvetlander(m): 6:05pm On Feb 25, 2022
Zonefree:

Have you tried to know the cost of baby milk?

Oga leave this guy alone nah grin grin grin grin
Re: Please Help: Is She Truly Pregnant? (PICTURES ATTACHED) by Blackdisciple(m): 6:14pm On Feb 25, 2022
Do another test again
Re: Please Help: Is She Truly Pregnant? (PICTURES ATTACHED) by Nobody: 6:24pm On Feb 25, 2022
Error401:
that's exactly the situation I am... I'm happy and sad at thesame time. Glad to be a father.... sad I have the wrong mother

Go do pregnancy test and calculate the time you sex her to know if it urs
Re: Please Help: Is She Truly Pregnant? (PICTURES ATTACHED) by colizee(m): 7:09pm On Feb 25, 2022
How much did you buy this stuff.... I think I'm also in your shoes. undecided
Re: Please Help: Is She Truly Pregnant? (PICTURES ATTACHED) by Nobody: 7:34pm On Feb 25, 2022
colizee:
How much did you buy this stuff.... I think I'm also in your shoes. undecided
It's 100 naira... Some sale it for 70 naira sef.
Re: Please Help: Is She Truly Pregnant? (PICTURES ATTACHED) by colizee(m): 8:10pm On Feb 25, 2022
Dorad:
It's 100 naira... Some sale it for 70 naira sef.

Pharmacy?
Re: Please Help: Is She Truly Pregnant? (PICTURES ATTACHED) by chaloskyx: 8:46pm On Feb 25, 2022
congrats sha do dna test girls cant be trusted these days

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Scissors Found In Nigeria Pilgrim's Belly In Saudi Arabia (photo) / 148 New COVID-19 Cases Reported. Total 2950. 481 discharged. 98 Deaths / How Can One Treat A Smelling 'Private' Please?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.