Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,137 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

Aftermath Of Russian Air Strikes In Ukraine’s Kharkiv (Graphic Photos) - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Aftermath Of Russian Air Strikes In Ukraine’s Kharkiv (Graphic Photos) (97818 Views)

6 Russian Air-Strikes Hits Lviv, 250 Miles From U.S President Biden's Location / 200 Ukranian Special Forces, Soldiers Killed By Russian Air Strikes (Graphic) / Russian Bombing Leaves Ukraine’s Kharkiv In Ruins (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aftermath Of Russian Air Strikes In Ukraine’s Kharkiv (Graphic Photos) by twilliamx(m): 1:30pm On Feb 24, 2022
BKayy:
Stupid OP, what is graphics about this picture?

Don't you know that this picture looks better than the best parts of Lekki?
To call you dumb is an insult to dumb people
Re: Aftermath Of Russian Air Strikes In Ukraine’s Kharkiv (Graphic Photos) by Slynation(m): 1:31pm On Feb 24, 2022
BabaIbo:
No be who first call police or first throw punch they win.

I hope Russia will be able to stand the reaction due to her action.

I am observing sha.
Against who if I may ask...?? Or do you think Putin ain't prepared for whatever consequences before launching an attack?? Or do you think the Americans will send away it precious military personnels to die for a course that would have easily been avoided...?? The best they can do is to sanction Russia while the Russians will deal with the Ukrainians in the language they don't understand... it's a pity tho!!

1 Like

Re: Aftermath Of Russian Air Strikes In Ukraine’s Kharkiv (Graphic Photos) by Oceanfield: 1:31pm On Feb 24, 2022
Skyfornia:
Is it by force to remain in Soviet union? This is similar to what Nigeria troops is doing to the people of eastern Nigeria...no be by force to remain in union with someone.

Why do you allow sentiment to becloud your sense of reasoning, it's not similar in anyway, southeast Nigeria is not a sovereign nation, it's still very much Nigeria, they collect allocation from the federal government of Nigeria. Their senators and house of representatives members represent the region. Think twice before making your comparison.

2 Likes

Re: Aftermath Of Russian Air Strikes In Ukraine’s Kharkiv (Graphic Photos) by baralatie(m): 1:32pm On Feb 24, 2022
WowSweetGuy:
Yes

Even China is with Putin so Ukraine should beg
No
China is not with Russia on Ukrainian invasion.
It is with Russia in terms of a NATO attack against Russia!
If Russia gets hit by all these economic hitting sanctions .China will just be looking.because it is not it's concern
Re: Aftermath Of Russian Air Strikes In Ukraine’s Kharkiv (Graphic Photos) by olas24u(f): 1:32pm On Feb 24, 2022
Prosperous111:

You might be right cos I don't know much about Ukraine. But how would you compare Nigeria with Ukraine in the first place? Is Nigeria a country to be proud of? You be northerner abi? grin

Well ,it has a very good educational system and healthcare system,and the citizens benefit somethings from government.They were former soviet union and they really do not think like us.our golas and plans for life are different.And lastly ,nigeria is remains a company,and benefit some slected few.

2 Likes

Re: Aftermath Of Russian Air Strikes In Ukraine’s Kharkiv (Graphic Photos) by Invitationn: 1:33pm On Feb 24, 2022
Hanks0000:

Why can't Putin recognise the fact that Ukraine doesn't wanna be their bitch.
Lol. This Putin saying, if you can't be my bitch, you can't be anyone's bitch.
Re: Aftermath Of Russian Air Strikes In Ukraine’s Kharkiv (Graphic Photos) by Teenaira: 1:33pm On Feb 24, 2022
Semsorry:
Biden is very weak

Did you say weak as in 'WICK' ? Don't really think so. He seems to be more matured. Decisions are based on a lot of factors, strategic, economic, political, interest, value etc.
Trump ? I don't know o.
Re: Aftermath Of Russian Air Strikes In Ukraine’s Kharkiv (Graphic Photos) by seunny4lif(m): 1:33pm On Feb 24, 2022
UK already occupied part of Ireland,its called N.Ireland and they have thousands of troops there
Double0h7:
I am not condoning what Russia is doing but would any country sit back and allow it's neighbour to join their enemies?

If Ireland was to join China now and allow China to build military base there, I wonder if the UK would give them their sovereignty and sit back while China aims missiles at the UK. This shit is hypocrisy by the West.
Re: Aftermath Of Russian Air Strikes In Ukraine’s Kharkiv (Graphic Photos) by baralatie(m): 1:34pm On Feb 24, 2022
Invitationn:

Lol. This Putin saying, if you can't be my bitch, you can't be anyone's bitch.
Not funny
Re: Aftermath Of Russian Air Strikes In Ukraine’s Kharkiv (Graphic Photos) by airminem(f): 1:34pm On Feb 24, 2022
aribisala0:
So why was the US ready to go to war when the Soviets put missiles in Cuba in 1962

Why did they navally blockade Cuba?
Prior to that why did they invade Cuba?
The Americans didn't want to see a communist(USSR)regime set up in its own backyard

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aftermath Of Russian Air Strikes In Ukraine’s Kharkiv (Graphic Photos) by baralatie(m): 1:35pm On Feb 24, 2022
Teenaira:

Did you say weak as in 'WICK' ? Don't really think so. He seems to be more matured. Decisions are based on a lot of factors, strategic, economic, political, interest, value etc.
Trump ? I don't know o.
Trump is a different species entirely
Re: Aftermath Of Russian Air Strikes In Ukraine’s Kharkiv (Graphic Photos) by TodayNAlways: 1:36pm On Feb 24, 2022
Na wao. No be another world war be this?
Re: Aftermath Of Russian Air Strikes In Ukraine’s Kharkiv (Graphic Photos) by kcdendelo: 1:36pm On Feb 24, 2022
Did Nato force themselves on Ukraine's?It was Ukraine that volunteered to join Nato. Get your facts right
Skooltynz:

You blame Putin?
Why can't NAto mantain their lane and let peace reign,no reasonable country wants to be surrounded by enemies America and Nato should leave two Slavic brothers alone let them sought out their differences.

Like for Russia share for NATO

1 Like

Re: Aftermath Of Russian Air Strikes In Ukraine’s Kharkiv (Graphic Photos) by TenQ: 1:36pm On Feb 24, 2022
Skooltynz:

You blame Putin?
Why can't NAto mantain their lane and let peace reign,no reasonable country wants to be surrounded by enemies America and Nato should leave two Slavic brothers alone let them sought out their differences.

It would have been a good argument except that instead of Russia being a big brother to Ukraine, it had consistently being a bully. What choices do you think Ukraine has?

2 Likes

Re: Aftermath Of Russian Air Strikes In Ukraine’s Kharkiv (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 1:36pm On Feb 24, 2022
Semsorry:

Wetin him for do. You think say na Libya, Iraq, Afghanistan? grin
Re: Aftermath Of Russian Air Strikes In Ukraine’s Kharkiv (Graphic Photos) by Bluntemperor: 1:37pm On Feb 24, 2022
Skooltynz:
Oh Lord!! The innocent will suffer this ,mans government has failed! cry

Certainly,yes, Govt all over the World failed woefully but in Africa Countries,it's worse as Corruption is the dominant factor.
-Even in this case, Russian- Despotic Leader- Mr Putin,is destroying over 44-Millions People in Ukraine, sending FALSE EXCUSES AND WICKED claims on the innocent Souls.
-Remember that about 20 - Years ago, Russian Leaders- Mr Gorbachev ( through Prestoika)- freedom to leave Soviet Union,allowed this people to go,so why is Putin, putting on a fake agenda on Ukraine now?
-The Devil must use someone and Putin readily made himself available to shed innocent blood but why?
-Putin would soon claim,also, those other Countries besides Ukraine are expanding too much,they belong to him and even the present Russian Federation is so low in economic development but full of Corruption under Putin.
Nonsense leader!
Re: Aftermath Of Russian Air Strikes In Ukraine’s Kharkiv (Graphic Photos) by Prosperous111(m): 1:37pm On Feb 24, 2022
olas24u:

Well ,it has a very good educational system and healthcare system,and the citizens benefit somethings from government.They were former soviet union and they really do not think like us.our golas and plans for life are different.And lastly ,nigeria is remains a company,and benefit some slected few.

Thank you for this. I'm relieved now! cool

1 Like

Re: Aftermath Of Russian Air Strikes In Ukraine’s Kharkiv (Graphic Photos) by Jamesbiodun(m): 1:37pm On Feb 24, 2022
Now the war has begin, only those that will be alive will knows how it ends angry
Re: Aftermath Of Russian Air Strikes In Ukraine’s Kharkiv (Graphic Photos) by baralatie(m): 1:37pm On Feb 24, 2022
kcdendelo:
Did Nato force themselves on Ukraine's?It was Ukraine that volunteered to join Nato. Get your facts right
That is what people missed about the issue
Re: Aftermath Of Russian Air Strikes In Ukraine’s Kharkiv (Graphic Photos) by AbujaCitiBlog: 1:38pm On Feb 24, 2022
Skooltynz:

You blame Putin?

Correct analysis.

1 Like

Re: Aftermath Of Russian Air Strikes In Ukraine’s Kharkiv (Graphic Photos) by baralatie(m): 1:38pm On Feb 24, 2022
Jamesbiodun:
Now the war has begin, only those that will be alive will knows how it ends angry
War tales
Re: Aftermath Of Russian Air Strikes In Ukraine’s Kharkiv (Graphic Photos) by PapaZeus(m): 1:38pm On Feb 24, 2022
Nonexisting:
Putin is a coward for targetting civilian buildings. Shebi na war he wants, be will see war in the hands of Ukrainians who are masters of guerrilla warfare and run. Ukraine is not Nigeria, they will continue to defend themselves until the last man standing falls which will never happen.
baba u dey cap nonsense undecided

2 Likes

Re: Aftermath Of Russian Air Strikes In Ukraine’s Kharkiv (Graphic Photos) by Acidosis(m): 1:38pm On Feb 24, 2022
Prosperous111:
OMG embarassed

Make Ukraine give us free visa and a guarantee of being a citizens after we win. Me I ready to go and defend my father land in Ukraine oh sad

Man has been facing hunger war for weeks now.

cheesy cheesy Many Nigerian youths will accept this offer.

1 Like

Re: Aftermath Of Russian Air Strikes In Ukraine’s Kharkiv (Graphic Photos) by Invitationn: 1:39pm On Feb 24, 2022
baralatie:

No
China is not with Russia on Ukrainian invasion.
It is with Russia in terms of a NATO attack against Russia!
If Russia gets hit by all these economic hitting sanctions .China will just be looking.because it is not it's concern
That's not exactly true.
The Chinese may scold Russia at first, should that happen, but will have to accept and help them mitigate the sanctions at some point, because they have to stick together.
The Chinese are also taking lessons from this Russian invasion cuz it'll come handy when they have a reason to invade Taiwan or Hong Kong.
Bottom line is, they need each other.
If this war escalates further, the Chinese won't be neutral for long.

2 Likes

Re: Aftermath Of Russian Air Strikes In Ukraine’s Kharkiv (Graphic Photos) by Double0h7(f): 1:39pm On Feb 24, 2022
seunny4lif:
UK already occupied part of Ireland,its called N.Ireland and they have thousands of troops there

N. Ireland is part of the UK... You missed my point.

1 Like

Re: Aftermath Of Russian Air Strikes In Ukraine’s Kharkiv (Graphic Photos) by Boss469(m): 1:40pm On Feb 24, 2022
Grandmeister:

Another western fed shill..do you even truly understand what communism is?

Tell me?
Re: Aftermath Of Russian Air Strikes In Ukraine’s Kharkiv (Graphic Photos) by godofuck231: 1:40pm On Feb 24, 2022
They are lucky o, if putin sends ivan then its finished

Re: Aftermath Of Russian Air Strikes In Ukraine’s Kharkiv (Graphic Photos) by goslowgoslow(m): 1:40pm On Feb 24, 2022
Hanks0000:
I blame Putin for this..
May his generation never know peace..
How I wish say one bullet enta that your empty skull....
Re: Aftermath Of Russian Air Strikes In Ukraine’s Kharkiv (Graphic Photos) by seunny4lif(m): 1:40pm On Feb 24, 2022
Double0h7:

N. Ireland is part of the UK... You missed my point.
No, you get me wrong
I mean what UK are accusing Russia of doing, yet same UK did it.

2 Likes

Re: Aftermath Of Russian Air Strikes In Ukraine’s Kharkiv (Graphic Photos) by KaluwisxPRO: 1:41pm On Feb 24, 2022
blackpanda:
NA wa oo

i dont even know whom to blame. You cant blame Putin for trying to protect his sovereignty and territory. Neither can you also blame Ukraine for wanting its own freedom. America will never tolerate any nearby country joining the league of islamic nations or allowing iran to come and build a base in Mexico.

Is Poland not a member of NATO with US troops on ground? Why is Putin looking for soft spot in Ukraine, instead of taking Poland if he’s really concerned about enemy forces in his backyard When they’re already there.

2 Likes

Re: Aftermath Of Russian Air Strikes In Ukraine’s Kharkiv (Graphic Photos) by Princekunle10: 1:41pm On Feb 24, 2022
Zonefree:
The long awaited war is upon us. Brace up.
, which war is coming upon you?, You better watch your comment.
Re: Aftermath Of Russian Air Strikes In Ukraine’s Kharkiv (Graphic Photos) by tonididdy(m): 1:42pm On Feb 24, 2022
baralatie:

Em!

The war has started already oo
E never go far!
There is still room for diplomacy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets / Drama In Sierra Leone As Corpse Walks To The House Of Ritualist That Killed Her / America To Force-implant Mark Of The Beast 666 In Citizens By March 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.