Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,640 members, 7,809,402 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:58 AM

Nigerian Government To Evacuate Citizens In Ukraine As War Escalates - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Government To Evacuate Citizens In Ukraine As War Escalates (27554 Views)

Why Do Countries Evacuate Citizens In War Countries / Terror Threat: US Moves To Evacuate Citizens, Embassy Staff From Nigeria / Nigeria Loses As Russia-Ukraine War Escalates Global Oil Prices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Government To Evacuate Citizens In Ukraine As War Escalates by Lumig: 1:28pm On Feb 24, 2022
cheesy
Re: Nigerian Government To Evacuate Citizens In Ukraine As War Escalates by richmanrichard: 1:29pm On Feb 24, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Evacuate to where exactly? Bring them back to bandits, Bokoharam , Iswap, ritualist, fake cope turned tailor and drug baron Pablo Escobar Kyari infested shithole like this. From frypan to fire sad

Despite the war in Ukraine, i am sure it might still be safer than this shithole.
my sweethrt be calming down. their source of livelihood is already lost.na back to d zoo
Re: Nigerian Government To Evacuate Citizens In Ukraine As War Escalates by ndo1: 1:29pm On Feb 24, 2022
Focusmind:
A trader friend of mine told me that his cousin that is in Ukraine, doing his masters said that he is not coming back. He called him to get update and to know how safe the place is but the young man said he would stay put as the place he staying is safe.

As a student, he works with the city's waste evacuation department
He will soon upgrade to body evacuation department.
Re: Nigerian Government To Evacuate Citizens In Ukraine As War Escalates by Springboot: 1:30pm On Feb 24, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Evacuate to where exactly? Bring them back to bandits, Bokoharam , Iswap, ritualist, fake cope turned tailor and drug baron Pablo Escobar Kyari infested shithole like this. From frypan to fire sad

Despite the war in Ukraine, i am sure it might still be safer than this shithole.

You are completely senseless.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Government To Evacuate Citizens In Ukraine As War Escalates by Germi9: 1:33pm On Feb 24, 2022
Which rescue ? Which Plane? Me, leave Ukraine for wetin na, for dis war, I die here. Na we get the street of Ukraine now, enter any bar , drink free beer chop Isiewu and bonga fish , if i hear gun shot i lie down for ground pretend like say i don die, sha thank God say i be black,no be me putin dey find for Ukraine ao make i njoi the spoils of war here
Re: Nigerian Government To Evacuate Citizens In Ukraine As War Escalates by Fiyin007: 1:34pm On Feb 24, 2022
They are clowns. Ukrainian airspace has been closed down since. Fly at your own risk

Re: Nigerian Government To Evacuate Citizens In Ukraine As War Escalates by victorv12(m): 1:34pm On Feb 24, 2022
The Ukraine airspace has been closed by the Russian army, how do they want to move Nigerians out of the country? Fly at your own risk.
Re: Nigerian Government To Evacuate Citizens In Ukraine As War Escalates by Jamesbiodun(m): 1:35pm On Feb 24, 2022
It is well
Re: Nigerian Government To Evacuate Citizens In Ukraine As War Escalates by israelmao(m): 1:35pm On Feb 24, 2022
US carried out her evacuation before the war began,war is at full scale the irresponsible government is planning to move in.
Re: Nigerian Government To Evacuate Citizens In Ukraine As War Escalates by BlazinGlory40: 1:36pm On Feb 24, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

If they do nothing, folks like you will still bash them

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Government To Evacuate Citizens In Ukraine As War Escalates by Nwibii: 1:44pm On Feb 24, 2022
Evacuate for what reason nah. As if Nigeria is safer than Ukraine. Me that is planning to even use this opportunity japa go Ukraine make them make me their permanent citizen do I'll help in battle field.
Re: Nigerian Government To Evacuate Citizens In Ukraine As War Escalates by Burruchaga71(m): 1:46pm On Feb 24, 2022
Evacuate them with which aircraft?
Re: Nigerian Government To Evacuate Citizens In Ukraine As War Escalates by purplekayc(m): 1:46pm On Feb 24, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

how're they even planing non doing not when the airspace has been restricted
Re: Nigerian Government To Evacuate Citizens In Ukraine As War Escalates by Remman(m): 1:50pm On Feb 24, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

They will be kept in refugee camps with high security and food.
Re: Nigerian Government To Evacuate Citizens In Ukraine As War Escalates by Nobody: 1:51pm On Feb 24, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

War zone can never be safer. But i'm now wondering how the Nigerian Government plans to accomplish this.
They were sleeping when other Countries were telling their citizens to evacuate, and they want to evacuate when there is invassion alread, Funny to me.
Re: Nigerian Government To Evacuate Citizens In Ukraine As War Escalates by Great0ne1: 1:51pm On Feb 24, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Lol
Re: Nigerian Government To Evacuate Citizens In Ukraine As War Escalates by Nobody: 1:52pm On Feb 24, 2022
Fiyin007:
They are clowns. Ukrainian airspace has been closed down since. Fly at your own risk

God bless you for that, check last reply before this.
Re: Nigerian Government To Evacuate Citizens In Ukraine As War Escalates by JohnBullMySon: 1:54pm On Feb 24, 2022
Fuckingmallam45:
Really? They should calm down, there will be no War.
Nuclear armed nations would never dare to go to war with each other primarily for the fear of mutually assured destruction of each other.

If only it ( mutually assured destruction of warring nuclear armed nations) had not been the case the first country to be invaded following the invasion of Afghanistan may have been Pakistan for it provides safe haven to terrorists even though Pakistan receives significant aid from America.

Now even if nuclear war is ruled out. USA would not dare to even think about going to war with Russia.

I agree with you on the nuclear issue. NATO will not defend Ukraine for fear of escalating it into a world war that carries nuclear risks.

Asides the nuclear risk, US and UK alone will enter Russia without NATO support. They have the deadliest air force you can think of.

Funny enough, the US has left developing more advanced missiles to concentrate on killing the threat of Nuclear weapons forever.
Re: Nigerian Government To Evacuate Citizens In Ukraine As War Escalates by Great0ne1: 1:54pm On Feb 24, 2022
Sergio101:
grin

Exactly.....they will come back home to meet our everyday latent tribal war

Good riddance to bad rubbish!!
Outta here!!!

We dey come
Is that buharis missile am seeing in the picture ?
Re: Nigerian Government To Evacuate Citizens In Ukraine As War Escalates by dhesmond(m): 1:55pm On Feb 24, 2022
What are they coming home to meet? Yo kidding ?
Re: Nigerian Government To Evacuate Citizens In Ukraine As War Escalates by cocolacec(m): 1:58pm On Feb 24, 2022
MadamVanessa:
:

You can switch place with NIgerians in Ukraine.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Government To Evacuate Citizens In Ukraine As War Escalates by Corea4king(m): 1:59pm On Feb 24, 2022
What abt Nigeria in Russia, are they safe their.No be person who called police first dey win
Re: Nigerian Government To Evacuate Citizens In Ukraine As War Escalates by lebron7(m): 2:00pm On Feb 24, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Why can you people never be positive for once?
If they don't evacuate you will still talk

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Government To Evacuate Citizens In Ukraine As War Escalates by 24brains(m): 2:00pm On Feb 24, 2022
Fuckingmallam45:
Really? They should calm down, there will be no War.
Nuclear armed nations would never dare to go to war with each other primarily for the fear of mutually assured destruction of each other.

If only it ( mutually assured destruction of warring nuclear armed nations) had not been the case the first country to be invaded following the invasion of Afghanistan may have been Pakistan for it provides safe haven to terrorists even though Pakistan receives significant aid from America.

Now even if nuclear war is ruled out. USA would not dare to even think about going to war with Russia.

and who thought RUSSIA would dare to even think about going to war with its neighbour for wanting to align with NATO?
Re: Nigerian Government To Evacuate Citizens In Ukraine As War Escalates by MrQuadri: 2:01pm On Feb 24, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

You can pack your family and relocate to Ukraine since it is safer there.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Government To Evacuate Citizens In Ukraine As War Escalates by MrUchenna1(m): 2:02pm On Feb 24, 2022
The killings in the country is worst than what is happening in Ukraine
Re: Nigerian Government To Evacuate Citizens In Ukraine As War Escalates by cocolacec(m): 2:07pm On Feb 24, 2022
Nwibii:
Evacuate for what reason nah. As if Nigeria is safer than Ukraine. Me that is planning to even use this opportunity japa go Ukraine make them make me their permanent citizen do I'll help in battle field.
No matter the sacrifice you give to whites,you will forever be a blackman treated with contempt.
Whaat if you are maimed and get exposed to poisonous gases and ukraine deports back to Nigeria by refusing to extend your residence permit.

Many blacks and Arabs died in the 2nd world war fighting for uk,France,Turkey.Did it make them value blacks?They prefer a black dog to the black man.
Re: Nigerian Government To Evacuate Citizens In Ukraine As War Escalates by Nobody: 2:08pm On Feb 24, 2022
Nigerian govt will do what?...... believe this at your own peril.
Them fit don squander the money allocated for this very mission.
Moreover sef, the Nigerians in Ukraine never complain say dem don tire to dey stay for there. So make una shift....
Re: Nigerian Government To Evacuate Citizens In Ukraine As War Escalates by Brownshoe: 2:09pm On Feb 24, 2022
Image123:
lol, Nigerians no wan come Nigeria na. They'll rather be refugee and get citizenship in Europe. Even the care wey refugee go receive for Europe, some lecturer no receive am for Nigeria.

Re: Nigerian Government To Evacuate Citizens In Ukraine As War Escalates by BigBashiru: 2:09pm On Feb 24, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Atiku Far Better Than Buhari, Obasanjo Insists / 2019 Election: Atiku’s Server ‘Results’ Fake — INEC / APC Confirms Jonathan’s Membership In Bayelsa, Awaits NWC Waiver To Contest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.