Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,973 members, 7,838,476 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

“my Best Friend Is Getting Married To My Boyfriend”- Lady Cries - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “my Best Friend Is Getting Married To My Boyfriend”- Lady Cries (989 Views)

“I Can't Leave My Boyfriend", Lady Tells A Guy After Collecting 10K See Leaked / Am H0rny, I Want To See My Boyfriend - Lady Cries Out On IG, Spark Outrage / The Baby I Am Carrying Belongs To My Ex-Boyfriend - Lady To Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“my Best Friend Is Getting Married To My Boyfriend”- Lady Cries by Abuchy1: 3:39pm On Feb 24, 2022
Worse yet, the man has moved in with and married another woman he met only a year ago.

On Twitter, the lady stated that she had mistakenly believed he had a good future with the gentleman.

“I am truly broken,” she says. My boyfriend met someone last year and married her back in Kzn, which I found out.

I was thinking to myself that we were building a future together while he was building a future with someone else. I’m too embarrassed to even share the rest of his thorough explanation.

I wish I could post screenshots of this predicament, but I already feel stupid.

When others on social media began inquiring what she did to deserve his decision, Thembs, who goes by the handle @uThembs_, responded:

“Let’s just pretend I was impolite, okay?” Is it respectful to do all of this without discussing it with your partner? Or does respect just apply when a man is receiving it?”

I AM REALLY BROKEN.I FOUND OUT THAT MY BOYFRIEND MET SOMEONE LAST YEAR AND MADE HER A WIFE BACK AT HIS HOME IN KZN. THERE I WAS THINKING WE BUILDING A FUTURE TOGETHER WHILE HE WAS BUILDING A FUTURE WITH SOMEONE ELSE.

https://abuchy.com/best-friend-getting-married-boyfriend-lady-cries/

Re: “my Best Friend Is Getting Married To My Boyfriend”- Lady Cries by Emmdsa: 3:41pm On Feb 24, 2022
You can imagine the emotional trauma.

Even if the girl was the Only woman in the world
Re: “my Best Friend Is Getting Married To My Boyfriend”- Lady Cries by Baitullah: 3:44pm On Feb 24, 2022
It is not respectful. But it's part of the game obviously
Re: “my Best Friend Is Getting Married To My Boyfriend”- Lady Cries by superCleanworks(m): 4:15pm On Feb 24, 2022
Do unto others before they do unto you.
Re: “my Best Friend Is Getting Married To My Boyfriend”- Lady Cries by BlaqJosh: 4:17pm On Feb 24, 2022
Good to hear that.
Re: “my Best Friend Is Getting Married To My Boyfriend”- Lady Cries by yuping(m): 4:17pm On Feb 24, 2022
lipsrsealed my dear
Re: “my Best Friend Is Getting Married To My Boyfriend”- Lady Cries by Candidlady: 4:17pm On Feb 24, 2022
Hmmmmmm
Re: “my Best Friend Is Getting Married To My Boyfriend”- Lady Cries by Oluromantic: 4:24pm On Feb 24, 2022
Inside life, e dey happen.
Re: “my Best Friend Is Getting Married To My Boyfriend”- Lady Cries by rickpat(m): 4:40pm On Feb 24, 2022
Candidlady:
Hmmmmmm
hello candid how has your day been?..hope you are better now with regards to you not feeling yourself in the morning?
Re: “my Best Friend Is Getting Married To My Boyfriend”- Lady Cries by Elianawalker(f): 4:44pm On Feb 24, 2022
Why do some men just pull these kind of stupid act? This is not the first time... people like that dont deserve happiness...

You just play a woman and then marry another person you have in mind... this is not right
Re: “my Best Friend Is Getting Married To My Boyfriend”- Lady Cries by Goldbw122(m): 4:54pm On Feb 24, 2022
He saw something that is why, but the public will not see that.
Re: “my Best Friend Is Getting Married To My Boyfriend”- Lady Cries by luminouz(m): 5:05pm On Feb 24, 2022
Elianawalker:
Why do some men just pull these kind of stupid act? This is not the first time... people like that dont deserve happiness...

You just play a woman and then marry another person you have in mind... this is not right
You lots have been doing it since time immemorial. Why cry fowl now?

Na today Una dey get 5 boyfriends with the names like 'ATM' 'Sharwarma' 'Senator' 'Idiot' and 'pencil'

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: “my Best Friend Is Getting Married To My Boyfriend”- Lady Cries by rickpat(m): 5:34pm On Feb 24, 2022
too bad,but she just have to move on..and my mindful of her friends moving forward.

LESSON LEARNT
Re: “my Best Friend Is Getting Married To My Boyfriend”- Lady Cries by Whazar(m): 6:40pm On Feb 24, 2022
Women supporting women

(1) (Reply)

Have You Ever Been Caught Cheating??? / . / Are All Honeypots The Same? Yes Or No? State Your Reason.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.