Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:29 AM

Ukrainian Invasion Further Revealed The Hypocrisy Of Nigerians. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ukrainian Invasion Further Revealed The Hypocrisy Of Nigerians. (1621 Views)

PDP’s $3m Per State Cash-For-Vote Plot Revealed - The Nation / The Hypocrisy Of Justice Mohammed, A Key Member Of The NJC. / Akpabio"s Defection : The Hypocrisy Of President Buhari's Anti Corruption War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Ukrainian Invasion Further Revealed The Hypocrisy Of Nigerians. by luizpippo(m): 7:20am On Feb 25, 2022
NGpatriot:

I hope you really know how to read and comprehend simple English.

Shouldn't you have googled the definition before getting on the internet to embarrass your village people?

You needed to google it before being able to define invasion?

Tinubu needs to employ literate zombies, since he can't be fumbling and his zombies would be fumbling also.

I bet you are one of those he is feeding with corn and agbado cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Take On Peter Obi In Frankfurt, Germany / Gaya: Osinbajo Wants To Work For Tinubu, But Buhari Ordered Him Not To / Throwback: Anambra State GDP Grew By 40% In 2 Years Under Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.