Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,411 members, 7,815,919 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

Why Does My Vagina Smell? 8 Causes Of Vaginal Odour - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Why Does My Vagina Smell? 8 Causes Of Vaginal Odour (43155 Views)

Eliminate Vaginal Odour And Dark Patches 100%effective with customer reviews / Why Does My Vagina Smell Badly ? / Your Vagina Should Smell And If Your Man Doesn't Like It DUMP Him, Gynecologist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Does My Vagina Smell? 8 Causes Of Vaginal Odour by Nobody: 6:46pm On Feb 24, 2022
Ladycewhy:
Tell us what she said.

After you tell us how yours smells cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Why Does My Vagina Smell? 8 Causes Of Vaginal Odour by Ladycewhy(f): 6:49pm On Feb 24, 2022
Blablamalala:

The smell you were exposed to while being pushed into this world is affecting your brain ,seek help.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Does My Vagina Smell? 8 Causes Of Vaginal Odour by Kobojunkie: 6:50pm On Feb 24, 2022
Blablamalala:
Are you intentionally dense or what? You are told that due to many factors, a vagina can smell different even at various points in the day. Aren't you better off educating yourself on the smells and possible causes so next time you can maybe discuss with your galfriend what you learned she can do this instead of remaining ignorance believing a vagina can be "aired" out" like laundry? undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Does My Vagina Smell? 8 Causes Of Vaginal Odour by clevybrown(m): 6:51pm On Feb 24, 2022
Blablamalala:

You mean it can as well smell of mettalic amonia? Wao just wao.......V.A.G.I.N.A grin
U r a big fool... grin grin grin
Re: Why Does My Vagina Smell? 8 Causes Of Vaginal Odour by Nobody: 6:59pm On Feb 24, 2022
Ladycewhy:
The smell you were exposed to while being pushed into this world is affecting your brain ,seek help.

You still haven't told us how your vagina smells. cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Why Does My Vagina Smell? 8 Causes Of Vaginal Odour by Nobody: 7:00pm On Feb 24, 2022
clevybrown:

U r a big fool... grin grin grin

grin lol.....yes I am but I don't have a smelling vagina like that lady....y

1 Like

Re: Why Does My Vagina Smell? 8 Causes Of Vaginal Odour by Ladycewhy(f): 7:01pm On Feb 24, 2022
Blablamalala:

You still haven't told us how your vagina smells.
I don't need to. Who do you think you are to deserve that information tho? Such delusion.
Getat! Your mate dey pick up arms for Ukraine you dey nairaland dey talk rubbish,depraved sicko.

2 Likes

Re: Why Does My Vagina Smell? 8 Causes Of Vaginal Odour by Nobody: 7:03pm On Feb 24, 2022
Ladycewhy:
I don't need to. Who do you think you are to deserve that information tho? Such delusion.
Getat! Your mate dey pick up arms for Ukraine you dey nairaland dey talk rubbish.okpnu.

Just tell us how it smells. grin shekainan.

5 Likes

Re: Why Does My Vagina Smell? 8 Causes Of Vaginal Odour by Ladycewhy(f): 7:04pm On Feb 24, 2022
Blablamalala:

Just tell us how it smells. grin shekainan.
I blame your mother for this nuisance.

3 Likes

Re: Why Does My Vagina Smell? 8 Causes Of Vaginal Odour by Nobody: 7:07pm On Feb 24, 2022
Ladycewhy:
I blame your mother for this nuisance.

Just tell us ladycewhy. That skit is about you. Don't by shy wink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xIuIY6FtBSQ

8 Likes

Re: Why Does My Vagina Smell? 8 Causes Of Vaginal Odour by Nobody: 7:25pm On Feb 24, 2022
Zonefree:
A girl with a smelly vagina is deadlier than Putin and his nuclear weapons.
hahahhahahhaaha alaye! Alaye! Alaye.... How many times did I call you?

2 Likes

Re: Why Does My Vagina Smell? 8 Causes Of Vaginal Odour by clevybrown(m): 8:02pm On Feb 24, 2022
grin
Blablamalala:

grin lol.....yes I am but I don't have a smelling vagina like that lady....y

1 Like

Re: Why Does My Vagina Smell? 8 Causes Of Vaginal Odour by Nobody: 11:08pm On Feb 24, 2022
odinson1:

@ Boredberry/Datboredberry/Datboredberri afa? cheesy
Una too like violence haba

1 Like

Re: Why Does My Vagina Smell? 8 Causes Of Vaginal Odour by ImaIma1(f): 11:08pm On Feb 24, 2022
undecided
Re: Why Does My Vagina Smell? 8 Causes Of Vaginal Odour by Nobody: 11:24pm On Feb 24, 2022
Highly informative. angry

@kobojunkie are you a male or female?
Re: Why Does My Vagina Smell? 8 Causes Of Vaginal Odour by Hayee(f): 11:46pm On Feb 24, 2022
Lord please if bring this stupid is what will make me logical abeg I no want ooo cheesy cheesy cheesy

so the extremely and aggressively dumb statements from the so called logical gender cheesy grin grin grin

Anyways Nigerian men are addicted to gold diggers tongue tongue tongue
Re: Why Does My Vagina Smell? 8 Causes Of Vaginal Odour by Sirqt5(m): 2:24pm On Feb 25, 2022
Kobojunkie's vaginal smells . Kobostinkie grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Why Does My Vagina Smell? 8 Causes Of Vaginal Odour by Kobojunkie: 4:51pm On Feb 25, 2022
Sirqt5:
Kobojunkie's vaginal smells . Kobostinkie grin grin grin
As someone already posited, even your own mother's vagina also smells. So when you go around talking of it as if to shame women, you invariably shame your own mother too, and all her generation who came out of her vagina. undecided

Here is knowledge to wake you up from the foolishness of your pasts. Take hold of it and educate your children so they do not live as foolish as you did. undecided

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Does My Vagina Smell? 8 Causes Of Vaginal Odour by Sirqt5(m): 6:43pm On Feb 25, 2022
Kobojunkie:
As someone already posited, even your own mother's vagina also smells. So when you go around talking of it as if to shame women, you invariably shame your own mother too, and all her generation who came out of her vagina. undecided

Here is knowledge to wake you up from the foolishness of your pasts. Take hold of it and educate your children so they do not live as foolish as you did. undecided
Kobostinkie grin grin grin U mean to say u, ur daughters, ur daughters daughters, ur mama wey u get am from, all of una have stinkie puxci grin grin grin

11 Likes

Re: Why Does My Vagina Smell? 8 Causes Of Vaginal Odour by NwaNimo1(m): 2:22pm On Feb 26, 2022

3 Likes

Re: Why Does My Vagina Smell? 8 Causes Of Vaginal Odour by BabaIbo: 2:23pm On Feb 26, 2022
Where is Mvena?

Come and learn how to take care of that suckaway you carry under you. wink cheesy grin

I am just being concerned because that thing dey ooze ehn, chai.

3 Likes

Re: Why Does My Vagina Smell? 8 Causes Of Vaginal Odour by DoggoneDogg: 2:23pm On Feb 26, 2022
If vagina don dey smell ammonia wetin remain na explosion. Tufiakwa for Afonja girls toto!!

5 Likes

Re: Why Does My Vagina Smell? 8 Causes Of Vaginal Odour by Juanmike(m): 2:23pm On Feb 26, 2022
Onyi22 cones to mind.

1 Like

Re: Why Does My Vagina Smell? 8 Causes Of Vaginal Odour by bmdmix11: 2:24pm On Feb 26, 2022
ashawoing
Re: Why Does My Vagina Smell? 8 Causes Of Vaginal Odour by Oscillator: 2:26pm On Feb 26, 2022
Kobojunkie:
....6. Hormonal changes
Vaginal odour: individual

Similar to the changing smells throughout your menstrual cycle, other hormonal changes can affect the smell of your cervical mucus. ‘During the menopause and in the post-menopausal years, the smell can change,’ says Dr Rosén.

Pregnancy changes the cervical mucus, too. ‘You may have more discharge, or sometimes it’s thicker or thinner, but it shouldn’t be smelly,’ Dr Rosén explains. ‘If you’re pregnant and have a foul-smelling discharge, you should speak to a doctor or midwife.’

7. UTIs and other urinary issues
Vaginal odour: ammonia

If you experience an ammonia-like vaginal odour, urine might be involved. This can happen if you have a urinary tract infection (UTI). ‘This is more likely if a UTI is left untreated and you might be leaking,’ explains Dr Rosén. ‘An infection that’s left untreated will also cause a fever, and the smell will be quite distinct and sickly.’

Occasionally, an ammonia-like smell can be a sign of an existing incontinence issue that you’re unaware of, says Dr Rosén. ‘These issues are very common. A doctor or gynaecologist can advise on treatment options.’

8. Gynaecological cancers
Vaginal odour: metallic and sickly

Very rarely, foul-smelling discharge can be a symptom of cervical or uterine cancer. Discharge and vaginal odour are unlikely to be the only or first symptoms, though.

‘You might have experienced bleeding during intercourse, or perhaps occasional spotting that becomes more regular. The smell will be a little metallic,’ says Dr Rosén. ‘The smell is very different from the fishy or rotten smells of BV or a forgotten tampon.’

If you experience unusual bleeding, you should always talk to a doctor.....
damn! If God in his infinite wisdom didn't make sex to be all overwhelming, no man will willingly put his preek inside that hole of slimy liquid.

10 Likes

Re: Why Does My Vagina Smell? 8 Causes Of Vaginal Odour by GualaGuala(m): 2:27pm On Feb 26, 2022
Please what is the name of tinubu pampars

Re: Why Does My Vagina Smell? 8 Causes Of Vaginal Odour by MansoryMX(m): 2:28pm On Feb 26, 2022
Zonefree:
A girl with a smelly vagina is deadlier than Putin and his nuclear weapons.

1 Like

Re: Why Does My Vagina Smell? 8 Causes Of Vaginal Odour by Exkandayee(m): 2:29pm On Feb 26, 2022
SyrusdeHansome:
2b serious no be every vagina de smell. Talking from experience. But de truth be say shaming a girl because of her smelly vj is very wrong, reason being that it may not be her fault why she smells down there. Like the op posted there r lots of factors that contributes to them having that problem. It's not a matter of hygiene
Why you no go shame a girl because her vj smells, but she go shame you cos your gbola is small,bia you idiot,shut up

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Does My Vagina Smell? 8 Causes Of Vaginal Odour by Nobody: 2:29pm On Feb 26, 2022
Blablamalala:

You mean the vag!na smells worse during the time of our ancestors.
All I can say is grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Conjoined Twins Successfully Separated In Abuja Hospital / Coronavirus: 3 Chinese Quarantined In Plateau / Sanwo-olu Commissions Face-Mask Factory In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.