Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,066 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

Why Does My Vagina Smell? 8 Causes Of Vaginal Odour - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Why Does My Vagina Smell? 8 Causes Of Vaginal Odour (43163 Views)

Eliminate Vaginal Odour And Dark Patches 100%effective with customer reviews / Why Does My Vagina Smell Badly ? / Your Vagina Should Smell And If Your Man Doesn't Like It DUMP Him, Gynecologist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Does My Vagina Smell? 8 Causes Of Vaginal Odour by Nobody: 2:30pm On Feb 26, 2022
That LIST is unnecessary.
Just summarize it into.
1. Poor personal Hygiene.
2. Laziness.
3. Careless Lifestyle.

2 Likes

Re: Why Does My Vagina Smell? 8 Causes Of Vaginal Odour by 1Sharon(f): 2:30pm On Feb 26, 2022
Alot of men don't know they're actually responsible for a woman's smell down there.

Your sperm can throw off a woman's pH balance. Ignoramuses.

Ladies, stop having unprotected sex unless you want to have a baby.

13 Likes

Re: Why Does My Vagina Smell? 8 Causes Of Vaginal Odour by Nobody: 2:31pm On Feb 26, 2022
1Sharon:
Alot of men don't know they're actually responsible for a woman's smell down there.

Your sperm can throw off a woman's pH balance. Ignoramuses.
This is equivalent to ABBA KYARI blaming the IPOB for his foes..
So Men are now responsible for the Laziness, Dirtiness & carelessness of most Ladies.
Hmmmm, ABBA KYARI must hear this.
Please what's the pH of seminal fluid?
Did you know that the prostate gland enhances the seminal fluid through its prostatic fluid & that Fluid is Acidic.
Why tell Nairalanders lies?
You think we don't have SCHOLARS here.
U think most Nairalanders are with MC Oluomo, Asari Dokubo, or Kabaka?

So, who's IGNORANT here?
Better stick to standard Hygienic practices and stop heaping blames on Men, Ok!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Does My Vagina Smell? 8 Causes Of Vaginal Odour by MufasaLion: 2:32pm On Feb 26, 2022
Many ignorant guys and ladies have started fighting.
Re: Why Does My Vagina Smell? 8 Causes Of Vaginal Odour by Hassanmaye(m): 2:32pm On Feb 26, 2022
Torosk1:
Too much f*ck
Hahahahhahah
Re: Why Does My Vagina Smell? 8 Causes Of Vaginal Odour by Bmaster(m): 2:34pm On Feb 26, 2022
Blablamalala:

I already asked her. Am asking you ladycewhy.
comradesimp,see as you carry this women topic 4 head,you sure say u get sense so?

1 Like

Re: Why Does My Vagina Smell? 8 Causes Of Vaginal Odour by kakaflex(m): 2:35pm On Feb 26, 2022
Ladies gather here
Re: Why Does My Vagina Smell? 8 Causes Of Vaginal Odour by Nobody: 2:37pm On Feb 26, 2022
Bmaster:
comradesimp,see as you carry this women topic 4 head,you sure say u get sense so?

Don't you also want to know Ladycewhy's smells? grin
Re: Why Does My Vagina Smell? 8 Causes Of Vaginal Odour by MansoryMX(m): 2:37pm On Feb 26, 2022
Truth be told, a lot of young girls don’t know how to take care of their private part. All they think of is how to spread infections everywhere

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Does My Vagina Smell? 8 Causes Of Vaginal Odour by Bmaster(m): 2:41pm On Feb 26, 2022
Blablamalala:

Don't you also want to know Ladycewhy's smells? grin
c'mon getat!!!

U thinks everyone has lost direction in life like you did ?
Re: Why Does My Vagina Smell? 8 Causes Of Vaginal Odour by BigYash: 2:42pm On Feb 26, 2022
Most ladies defending smelling VJ here,has smelling VJ. One even say na men sperm dey make her own smell grin As if the men told her not to clean up,after pouring cum in her gutter.

Abeg ,make I go find my ndlea officer wen dey sell weed .. Na them dey sell strong weed nowadays undecided

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Does My Vagina Smell? 8 Causes Of Vaginal Odour by BeautifulSolace(f): 2:43pm On Feb 26, 2022
No be every toto Dy smell .

I no wan insult person for here o undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Does My Vagina Smell? 8 Causes Of Vaginal Odour by Antoeni(m): 2:48pm On Feb 26, 2022
Pussy Must Smell, it always Has a Follow Come Odour

1 Like

Re: Why Does My Vagina Smell? 8 Causes Of Vaginal Odour by Kobojunkie: 2:48pm On Feb 26, 2022
Oscillator:
damn! If God in his infinite wisdom didn't make sex to be all overwhelming, no man will willingly put his preek inside that hole of slimy liquid.
God didn't make sex all overwhelming, those of you who worship sex do you in your minds, and as such are slaves of your desires. undecided

Also, there are other kind of holes out there to put your preeks inside of that have nothing to do women whom you love to hate on. So feel free to explore those. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Why Does My Vagina Smell? 8 Causes Of Vaginal Odour by Akalia(m): 2:50pm On Feb 26, 2022
BeautifulSolace:

I dey shame for you. You no suppose talk this kind thing if you were descent.
Re: Why Does My Vagina Smell? 8 Causes Of Vaginal Odour by Nobody: 2:51pm On Feb 26, 2022
Antoeni:
Pussy Must Smell, it always Has a Follow Come Odour
You never perceive some wey go reset your brain and give you meningitis.

6 Likes

Re: Why Does My Vagina Smell? 8 Causes Of Vaginal Odour by Kobojunkie: 2:54pm On Feb 26, 2022
BeautifulSolace:

So doctors are wrong in this, is what you are insinuating?? undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Does My Vagina Smell? 8 Causes Of Vaginal Odour by Beremx(f): 2:55pm On Feb 26, 2022
Zonefree:
A girl with a smelly vagina is deadlier than Putin and his nuclear weapons.
The vagina must always have a smell. God has made it so. There’s nothing people like you can do about it. angry

3 Likes

Re: Why Does My Vagina Smell? 8 Causes Of Vaginal Odour by efogator(f): 2:57pm On Feb 26, 2022
Gonorrhea in a woman signs and symptoms you must know.

Gonorrhea can be tricky, because you or your partner may not have any symptoms. Or the signs of gonorrhea may be so mild you don’t even notice them. Sometimes people confuse gonorrhea symptoms with other infections. Lots of people don’t even realize they have gonorrhea — that’s part of the reason why it’s such a common infection (and why it’s so important to get tested).
More details on https://efogator.com/gonorrhea-in-a-woman/
Re: Why Does My Vagina Smell? 8 Causes Of Vaginal Odour by NohurryInLife: 2:58pm On Feb 26, 2022
Kobojunkie:
So doctors are wrong in this, is what you are insinuating?? undecided
Yes they are undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Does My Vagina Smell? 8 Causes Of Vaginal Odour by NohurryInLife: 2:58pm On Feb 26, 2022
BeautifulSolace:

God bless you

1 Like

Re: Why Does My Vagina Smell? 8 Causes Of Vaginal Odour by Kobojunkie: 3:00pm On Feb 26, 2022
NohurryInLife:

Yes they are undecided
And what counter evidence do you have to this please? undecided
Re: Why Does My Vagina Smell? 8 Causes Of Vaginal Odour by Thomaslablancma: 3:01pm On Feb 26, 2022
Ladycewhy:
I blame your mother for this nuisance.
dont drag mother to this ..for his the dude know your weak point

1 Like

Re: Why Does My Vagina Smell? 8 Causes Of Vaginal Odour by Kobojunkie: 3:02pm On Feb 26, 2022
Thomaslablancma:
dont drag mother to this ..for his the dude know your weak point
Why not? Is she not a woman with a vagina like any other woman? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Why Does My Vagina Smell? 8 Causes Of Vaginal Odour by Nobody: 3:04pm On Feb 26, 2022
Beremx:
The vagina must always have a smell. God has made it so. There’s nothing people like you can do about it. angry
Hmmmm
Why rope GOD into such?
Not Necessary at all.
Thought you Ladies say "it's not all that ooz"
And we Agree. Of course it can't be all.
So Y would God give some and not give others.
Please Think!
Re: Why Does My Vagina Smell? 8 Causes Of Vaginal Odour by SweetDipBenny(m): 3:07pm On Feb 26, 2022
Vagina wahala plenty

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Coronavirus: 3 Chinese Quarantined In Plateau / Sanwo-olu Commissions Face-Mask Factory In Lagos (Photos) / 7 Years Of Being An Amputee, Lady Celebrates (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.