Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

Why Does My Vagina Smell? 8 Causes Of Vaginal Odour - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Why Does My Vagina Smell? 8 Causes Of Vaginal Odour (43161 Views)

Eliminate Vaginal Odour And Dark Patches 100%effective with customer reviews / Why Does My Vagina Smell Badly ? / Your Vagina Should Smell And If Your Man Doesn't Like It DUMP Him, Gynecologist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Does My Vagina Smell? 8 Causes Of Vaginal Odour by bizzibodi(m): 3:07pm On Feb 26, 2022
Kobojunkie:
What is proper hygiene?. undecided

Here is a doctor explaining to you that a vagina always has a smell. So, you tell me what proper hygiene would mean and accomplish as far your understanding is concerned. undecided
Not all vagina has a noticeable smell.

4 Likes

Re: Why Does My Vagina Smell? 8 Causes Of Vaginal Odour by Kobojunkie: 3:08pm On Feb 26, 2022
bizzibodi:

Not all vagina has a noticeable smell.
All vaginas have a smell, unless you have gone nose-blind to the typical smell or any of the odours highlighted in the article. undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Does My Vagina Smell? 8 Causes Of Vaginal Odour by 1Sharon(f): 3:09pm On Feb 26, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

This is equivalent to ABBA KYARI blaming the IPOB for his foes..
So Men are now responsible for the Laziness, Dirtiness & carelessness of most Ladies.
Hmmmm, ABBA KYARI must hear this.
Please what's the pH of seminal fluid?
Did you know that the prostate gland enhances the seminal fluid through its prostatic fluid & that Fluid is Acidic.
Why tell Nairalanders lies?
You think we don't have SCHOLARS here.
U think most Nairalanders are with MC Oluomo, Asari Dokubo, or Kabaka?

So, who's IGNORANT here?
Better stick to standard Hygienic practices and stop heaping blames on Men, Ok!

The pH of sperm is slightly alkaline.

Vaginal odour in women is not always due to a lack of hygiene, it's due to unprotected sex.

All those diseases listed up there are due to unprotected sex!

1 Like

Re: Why Does My Vagina Smell? 8 Causes Of Vaginal Odour by bizzibodi(m): 3:10pm On Feb 26, 2022
LIVINGICON:
Highly informative. angry

@kobojunkie are you a male or female?
Good question.
Re: Why Does My Vagina Smell? 8 Causes Of Vaginal Odour by ayenale1(m): 3:11pm On Feb 26, 2022
Ammonia smell alone is malodorous talk less of having metallic content again, which kind vagina be that??it will melt penizz o...the truth is all the vagina wey I don knack all if them get different odor jus as OP talk but this ammonia own dey do me one kind...eastern girls kpetus dey smell like rotten fish while Yoruba girl kpetus dey always smell like rotten kpomo...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Does My Vagina Smell? 8 Causes Of Vaginal Odour by Oscillator: 3:17pm On Feb 26, 2022
Kobojunkie:
God didn't make sex all overwhelming, those of you who worship sex do you in your minds, and as such are slaves of your desires. undecided

Also, there are other kind of holes out there to put your preeks inside of that have nothing to do women whom you love to hate on. So feel free to explore those. undecided
those other holes aren't slimy.

And I believe you're frigid or dead down there.
Re: Why Does My Vagina Smell? 8 Causes Of Vaginal Odour by bizzibodi(m): 3:17pm On Feb 26, 2022
Kobojunkie:
God didn't make sex all overwhelming, those of you who worship sex do you in your minds, and as such are slaves of your desires. undecided

Also, there are other kind of holes out there to put your preeks inside of that have nothing to do women whom you love to hate on. So feel free to explore those. undecided
Which better holes are you referring to?
Re: Why Does My Vagina Smell? 8 Causes Of Vaginal Odour by Kobojunkie: 3:18pm On Feb 26, 2022
Oscillator:
those other holes aren't slimy.

And I believe you're frigid or dead down there.
You can always lube them up with Vaseline or even engine oil. The point is there are other holes out there for your kind to put your prèeks in. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Why Does My Vagina Smell? 8 Causes Of Vaginal Odour by adeoyekay(m): 3:18pm On Feb 26, 2022
grin grin
MALIGNANTGuest:

You never perceive some wey go reset your brain and give you meningitis.
Re: Why Does My Vagina Smell? 8 Causes Of Vaginal Odour by bizzibodi(m): 3:20pm On Feb 26, 2022
Beremx:
The vagina must always have a smell. God has made it so. There’s nothing people like you can do about it. angry
Why put d blame God.
Re: Why Does My Vagina Smell? 8 Causes Of Vaginal Odour by Kobojunkie: 3:20pm On Feb 26, 2022
bizzibodi:

Which better holes are you referring to?
Again.... read what I posted and slowly this time....
Kobojunkie:

undecided

2 Likes

Re: Why Does My Vagina Smell? 8 Causes Of Vaginal Odour by Oscillator: 3:20pm On Feb 26, 2022
Kobojunkie:
You can always lube them up with Vaseline or even engine oil. The point is there are other holes out there for your kind to put your prèeks in. undecided
are you sexually maladjusted?

Are you cleverly promoting criminal sexual behaviour?
Re: Why Does My Vagina Smell? 8 Causes Of Vaginal Odour by realray(m): 3:21pm On Feb 26, 2022
Una well for this forum so, Una wan use laugh kill person... grin

4 Likes

Re: Why Does My Vagina Smell? 8 Causes Of Vaginal Odour by phenase(m): 3:23pm On Feb 26, 2022
cool Will they agree that their vagina smells. Every one of them out there is claiming been neat.

5 Likes

Re: Why Does My Vagina Smell? 8 Causes Of Vaginal Odour by bizzibodi(m): 3:28pm On Feb 26, 2022
Kobojunkie:
All vaginas have a smell, unless you have gone nose-blind to the typical smell or any of the odours highlighted in the article. undecided
Just like not all mouths has noticeable mouth odor....all body parts has its own xteristic smell....here we are talking of obnoxious odor you can persive some meter away
without poking yo nose to smell it,before ,during & after pounding.
And what kind of smell does yours have:fishy, ammonia or rotten fish?

2 Likes

Re: Why Does My Vagina Smell? 8 Causes Of Vaginal Odour by jacoik(m): 3:31pm On Feb 26, 2022
Zonefree:
A girl with a smelly vagina is deadlier than Putin and his nuclear weapons.
lolxxxxx hahahaha aswear guy u no well ooooo
Re: Why Does My Vagina Smell? 8 Causes Of Vaginal Odour by drsibz66(m): 3:31pm On Feb 26, 2022
[The vagina has a natural bacterial flora that’s there to keep a good balance,’ explains Dr Rosén. It’s because of this natural bacteria that the cervical mucus in the vagina always has a smell. )

NOTE: The smell talked about here is the natural smell of a healthy vaginal. Not the abnormal foul smells he described in the resr of the write.

A healthy viginal has a distinctive non foul smelling, non offensive, non unpleasant musky odour .

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Does My Vagina Smell? 8 Causes Of Vaginal Odour by Kobojunkie: 3:31pm On Feb 26, 2022
bizzibodi:

Just like not all mouths has noticeable mouth odor....all body parts has its own xteristic smell....here we are talking of obnoxious odor you can persive some meter away
without poking yo nose to smell it,before ,during & after pounding.
Read the article again if you are lost. undecided

All vaginas, you are told, have a smell. However, when that smell is an odour, you are given 8 possible reasons why and how to tackle each. undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Does My Vagina Smell? 8 Causes Of Vaginal Odour by Kobojunkie: 3:32pm On Feb 26, 2022
phenase:
cool Will they agree that their vagina smells. Every one of them out there is claiming been neat.
Probably because they have been body-shamed and humiliated enough times to believe they need to defend themselves even in the face of truth. undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Does My Vagina Smell? 8 Causes Of Vaginal Odour by amuwo1980: 3:37pm On Feb 26, 2022
Blablamalala:

Proper hygine is when a vagina stops smelling rotten fish.
You touching a raw nerve

2 Likes

Re: Why Does My Vagina Smell? 8 Causes Of Vaginal Odour by Nobody: 3:53pm On Feb 26, 2022
1Sharon:

The pH of sperm is slightly alkaline.

Vaginal odour in women is not always due to a lack of hygiene, it's due to unprotected sex.

All those diseases listed up there are due to unprotected sex!
You are correct.
I meant prostatic fluid.
Yeah!, that may contribute to the emergence of Bacterial Vaginosis. Although, Vaginosis is usually at the peak of coital encounter.
What about the ones that are perceived even before the thought of sexx envelopes one?
For e.g., d moment a lady arrives an apartment & starts undressing?
I think unhygienic practices & Nigeria's sweaty weather too, does a lot.
Again, People also pick & retain odours their environment are known for.

1 Like

Re: Why Does My Vagina Smell? 8 Causes Of Vaginal Odour by Lexkenny99(m): 3:56pm On Feb 26, 2022
Hmm
Re: Why Does My Vagina Smell? 8 Causes Of Vaginal Odour by Ecos(m): 3:58pm On Feb 26, 2022
1Sharon:
Alot of men don't know they're actually responsible for a woman's smell down there.

Your sperm can throw off a woman's pH balance. Ignoramuses.
U mean this?

Re: Why Does My Vagina Smell? 8 Causes Of Vaginal Odour by Nobody: 4:04pm On Feb 26, 2022
An unclean tongue/finger/d*ck can throw the ph balance off too.

1 Like

Re: Why Does My Vagina Smell? 8 Causes Of Vaginal Odour by Fanaka(f): 4:04pm On Feb 26, 2022
Guys, many ladies have smelling vagina because of some common mistakes. I'll advice you from my experience with different ladies;
*Do not wash your vagina with soap. Use only water please.
*During sexual intercourse do not apply any substance that is not a water based lubricant to your vagina, avoid using oil, spit and cream etc .
*Do not allow shit from your anus to go around or inside your vagina ( can result to serious infection)
*Do not share underwear or towels with anyone
*Do not stick your unclean fingers or objects into your vagina
*after washing, Spread your underwears somewhere it can get breeze and sunlight
* Do not wear damp or wet underwear
* Please wash your panties after each use.
*Do not apply cream or perfumes to your vagina.
*Do not apply alum or any substance that promises to make your vagina tight ( better to have a loose vagina than a smelling one)
In summary your vagina is self cleansing stop disturbing it with foreign substances.
I also offer consultation on women care and sex life related issues reach me at fanakajeremiah@gmail.com

5 Likes

Re: Why Does My Vagina Smell? 8 Causes Of Vaginal Odour by Ivanspring(f): 4:05pm On Feb 26, 2022
Every hole in the body has it's distinctive smell, the vagina inclusive.

The question one needs to ask is, "is it the natural healthy smell or the offensive smell that indicates problem within"?

For those asking a poster up there why she brought God into the discussion, please may I know who created the human body if not God?

4 Likes

Re: Why Does My Vagina Smell? 8 Causes Of Vaginal Odour by MadamExcellency: 4:05pm On Feb 26, 2022
Kobojunkie:
As someone already posited, even your own mother's vagina also smells. So when you go around talking of it as if to shame women, you invariably shame your mother too, and all her generation who came out of her vagina. undecided

Here is knowledge to wake you up from the foolishness of your pasts. Take hold of it and educate your children so they do not live as foolish as you did. undecided

This is a lie. Talk about yours alone and allow others to be impressed by theirs. My family is completely free from the so-called smell.

4 Likes

Re: Why Does My Vagina Smell? 8 Causes Of Vaginal Odour by Didi2d(m): 4:08pm On Feb 26, 2022
Blablamalala:
What if ladies wear only skirt without wearing underwear so that fresh air will always get access to their vagina won't it help in reducing the smell drastically kobojunkie?

I know a girl back then that doesn't wear panties, she only wear pant during her monthly circle. This girl p**sy dey smell ehn!
Once you chuck pr**k all the room go cover with smell

2 Likes

Re: Why Does My Vagina Smell? 8 Causes Of Vaginal Odour by Nobody: 4:12pm On Feb 26, 2022
Didi2d:

I know a girl back then that doesn't wear panties, she only wear pant during her monthly circle. This girl p**sy dey smell ehn!
Once you chuck pr**k all the room go cover with smell

Which kind smell rotten fish or mettalic ammonia? Or that type wey dey choke like chemical weapon.

1 Like

Re: Why Does My Vagina Smell? 8 Causes Of Vaginal Odour by Kobojunkie: 4:18pm On Feb 26, 2022
MadamExcellency:
This is a lie. Talk about yours alone and allow others to be impressed by theirs. My family is completely free from the so-called smell.
ROFLMAO
grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Coronavirus: 3 Chinese Quarantined In Plateau / Sanwo-olu Commissions Face-Mask Factory In Lagos (Photos) / 7 Years Of Being An Amputee, Lady Celebrates (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.