Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,026 members, 7,828,605 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:01 PM

Biden: The U.S Will Not Send Troops To Defend Ukraine Against Russia - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Biden: The U.S Will Not Send Troops To Defend Ukraine Against Russia (49891 Views)

Russia Mocks U.S, Biden & The West Over "Fake" Claims Of Ukraine Invasion (Pics) / "We Will Not Send Troops To Rescue Americans In Ukraine" - Biden Warns / Afghan Women Scream ‘The Taliban Are Coming' As They Beg Troops To Save Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biden: The U.S Will Not Send Troops To Defend Ukraine Against Russia by Deicide: 8:15pm On Feb 24, 2022
I stand with Russia

10 Likes

Re: Biden: The U.S Will Not Send Troops To Defend Ukraine Against Russia by ATEAMS: 8:15pm On Feb 24, 2022
Chei
Re: Biden: The U.S Will Not Send Troops To Defend Ukraine Against Russia by Legalcriminal: 8:15pm On Feb 24, 2022
K
Re: Biden: The U.S Will Not Send Troops To Defend Ukraine Against Russia by Ewedegubbler: 8:15pm On Feb 24, 2022
Ukraine is not a part of NATO so the US has no binding agreement to protect them against any aggression

8 Likes

Re: Biden: The U.S Will Not Send Troops To Defend Ukraine Against Russia by PROPEACE: 8:16pm On Feb 24, 2022
Righteousness2:
We said long ago that any nation putting its trust in Mystery Babylon aka rotten apple aka Nomerica, is doing so at its own risk.

Nomerica is Weak and with a weak leadership.Nomerica needs Help because it's Physical fall is very close.

Nomerica is now Icahbod! The Glory is Departed!
Trump is gone for good. Live with it!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biden: The U.S Will Not Send Troops To Defend Ukraine Against Russia by Temmylee01(m): 8:16pm On Feb 24, 2022
I know they would not sent any troop, though I love the patriotism of this Ukrainians they're out to defend thier country.

Re: Biden: The U.S Will Not Send Troops To Defend Ukraine Against Russia by pretydiva(f): 8:16pm On Feb 24, 2022
Ukraine will be disappointed oo. America dey fear ni?

2 Likes

Re: Biden: The U.S Will Not Send Troops To Defend Ukraine Against Russia by Lanre4uonly(m): 8:16pm On Feb 24, 2022
Over to Ukraine.
Re: Biden: The U.S Will Not Send Troops To Defend Ukraine Against Russia by Honor10: 8:16pm On Feb 24, 2022
A
Re: Biden: The U.S Will Not Send Troops To Defend Ukraine Against Russia by Praxis758: 8:16pm On Feb 24, 2022
Righteousness2:
We said long ago that any nation putting its trust in Mystery Babylon aka rotten apple aka Nomerica, is doing so at its own risk.

Nomerica is Weak and with a weak leadership.Nomerica needs Help because it's Physical fall is very close.

Nomerica is now Icahbod! The Glory is Departed!

Which theological or eschatological teaching tells you that America is the 'mystery Babylon'?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biden: The U.S Will Not Send Troops To Defend Ukraine Against Russia by NoSentiment: 8:16pm On Feb 24, 2022
After egging Ukraine on to fight with the fire that is Russia, the hypocritical USA are now stepping aside when the fire is consuming Ukraine. Even the devil himself consults with the USA on critical matters!

9 Likes

Re: Biden: The U.S Will Not Send Troops To Defend Ukraine Against Russia by israelmao(m): 8:16pm On Feb 24, 2022
Biden's statement is rather confusing,one of reasons Urkraine is being struck today is nothing but its romance with NATO.Russia wants Urkraine to demilitarize and become neutral even as a nation recognized by UN.Urkraine is a nation deep in cultural and social ethos and a large portion of her population speak Russian.According to BBC News Russia has issued passport some people in rebel-held areas in Urkaine in order to find ground for defending her citizens and purported and deceitful peacekeeping move.
Re: Biden: The U.S Will Not Send Troops To Defend Ukraine Against Russia by RxSameer(m): 8:16pm On Feb 24, 2022
Righteousness2:

Nomerica is Weak and with a weak leadership.Nomerica needs Help because it's Spiritual fall is done and dusted! It's Physical fall is very close. It's fall will be Colossal!
Any Nation that puts trust will sink!

Nomerica is now Ichabod! The Glory is Departed!

You don use drugs Today

7 Likes

Re: Biden: The U.S Will Not Send Troops To Defend Ukraine Against Russia by oluwaseaun(m): 8:16pm On Feb 24, 2022
No one is scared of anything. Why would they want to wage war against 2nd most powerful nation in the world.

Its not like its Egypt vs Liberia

DoggoneDogg:
The US are cowards. They are scared of Putin.

Where are the Nairaland war analysts that always argue with me foolishly on this forum?

Where are the "US don't make noise" gang?

2 Likes

Re: Biden: The U.S Will Not Send Troops To Defend Ukraine Against Russia by freezyprinzy(m): 8:17pm On Feb 24, 2022
Sleepy joe is the Buhari of America.

9 Likes

Re: Biden: The U.S Will Not Send Troops To Defend Ukraine Against Russia by Unclefemolala(m): 8:17pm On Feb 24, 2022
Ofcourse
Re: Biden: The U.S Will Not Send Troops To Defend Ukraine Against Russia by olioxx(m): 8:17pm On Feb 24, 2022
I have been keeping my cool for the most part regarding what is happening, and I must say that history is most likely correct. I am happy that I experienced this situation, I will talk about this further.
I have come to realise that most of the so called war analyst on Nairaland don't know how this world works, to every person reading this know today that this world is deep. A lot of things happen that most people don't understand.
I will mention some things that history has written.
1. You cant know some certain things unless what they(world powers) want you to know: You see the UN Security Council members have a lot of classified information that no other government in the world have access to, the information you know is what they want you to know. In fact the UN resolution to forming an independent country is that the country must not be influenced or under control of the 5 UN Sec Council member countries. Why? Once again the matter deep, which brings me back to the point that these guys know things no other government of the world knows about.
2. No UN[formerly League of Nations] Security Member country can war against themselves, but there may be truce and dispute amongst themselves: The UN Security Council member country cant break an all out war as that will contradict the main article as designated in the ratified treaty. The undiluted treaty no one except the sec members have it, the treaty read by the public is what they want us to see, but again these members cant go to war amongst themselves, Hong Kong proved it, Crimea proved it, Vietnam proved it, hopeful this Ukraine situation will prove it.
3. The UN Security Council Members have other countries by the balls: Russia have Glonass, China have Baidu, USA has GPS, Britain and France have Euro satellite. Most of them have hypersonic capability, it begins to feel that the Security Member countries have weapons that are scary to keep other countries at check, amongst themselves they also have treaty to cage there aggression, remember the INF Treaty amongst Russia and USA.
4. Every country in the world fights for her interest: Times and times again countries and government around the world has fought for there interest overtly or covertly.

Only those that understand the above will know what might have happened from the onset of the Ukraine situation. If you don't understand the politics of UN, and the secrets kept by these government, you wont understand that truly this world is deep. History for the most part has some truths.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Biden: The U.S Will Not Send Troops To Defend Ukraine Against Russia by BuddhaPalm(m): 8:17pm On Feb 24, 2022
BigTableShaker:
Naso o..

America is a loser.

If Kiev fight with their last blood, then they'll win the monster called Russia

They don't stand a fvcking chance.

1 Like

Re: Biden: The U.S Will Not Send Troops To Defend Ukraine Against Russia by Latakia(f): 8:17pm On Feb 24, 2022
This is lesson for those of you that want to see war in Nigeria just because you hate Bubu and Jagaban. Ukrainians are on their own, they thought America and NATO love them. Thinks twice Americans will never love your country more than their own, your biological mother can never leave you and love another person child than her own. I wish Nigerians living in Ukraine a safe return to Nigeria.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biden: The U.S Will Not Send Troops To Defend Ukraine Against Russia by allanphash7(m): 8:17pm On Feb 24, 2022
Ha

4 Likes

Re: Biden: The U.S Will Not Send Troops To Defend Ukraine Against Russia by kingthreat(m): 8:18pm On Feb 24, 2022
DDNGNG:
Putin should attack a NATO country let me check something...
Russia chooses their war. Western asslickas don't choose the wars they fight.

6 Likes

Re: Biden: The U.S Will Not Send Troops To Defend Ukraine Against Russia by DoggoneDogg: 8:18pm On Feb 24, 2022
[s]
oluwaseaun:

No one is scared of anything. Why would they want to wage war against 2nd most powerful nation in the world.

Its not like its Egypt vs Liberia

[/s]

One GoTV CNN war strategist spotted.

Tell your almighty US to enter Ukraine if e sure for dem na. We wan check something grin cheesy

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biden: The U.S Will Not Send Troops To Defend Ukraine Against Russia by Nobody: 8:18pm On Feb 24, 2022
This should be a lesson to you all. The world is watching BS! They don’t care if you don’t have oil to give them. The US and NATO started this, now they let them die.

2 Likes

Re: Biden: The U.S Will Not Send Troops To Defend Ukraine Against Russia by Shonice12: 8:18pm On Feb 24, 2022
Hmmmmm is well but I believe in one thing Ukraine will surely fight well that am sure
Re: Biden: The U.S Will Not Send Troops To Defend Ukraine Against Russia by Ejiakusmith(m): 8:18pm On Feb 24, 2022
now. it's clearly written , those things people where saying are actually Truth cry cry cry cry

they said believe Americans at ur own perils ..... Na only for CNN. u go see them the hype their big for nothing country

backing dog without tooth

16 Likes

Re: Biden: The U.S Will Not Send Troops To Defend Ukraine Against Russia by MarrisManah(m): 8:18pm On Feb 24, 2022
Righteousness2:

Nomerica is Weak and with a weak leadership.Nomerica needs Help ! Her Spiritual fall is done and dusted! It's Physical fall is very close. It's fall will be Colossal!
Any Nation that puts trust will sink!

Nomerica is now Ichabod! The Glory is Departed!
You're mad. Very mad!

1 Like

Re: Biden: The U.S Will Not Send Troops To Defend Ukraine Against Russia by bepositive11: 8:18pm On Feb 24, 2022
DoggoneDogg:
The US & NATO are cowards. They are scared of Putin.

Where are the Nairaland war analysts that always argue with me foolishly on this forum?

Where are the "US don't make noise" gang?
The "Russia is not strong" gang?
The "If Russia tries nonsense, US will destroy them" gang?

Abeg where una dey? Come out ooo
Una go watch CNN for 10mins, turn to War strategists and analysts. Nigerians ehn grin cheesy grin

US is smart to not engage. They're smart not cowards

2 Likes

Re: Biden: The U.S Will Not Send Troops To Defend Ukraine Against Russia by franchasng: 8:19pm On Feb 24, 2022
Spineless old fool reducing the most powerful nation to a puppet nation. Expect more Bullies like China, North Korea and Iran to take advantage of this old cowards cowardice.

Biden is the most cowardly and spineless President US has ever had. If US have had cowards like this man as President, believe me, Somalia would have been stronger than the US in global politics and games, I just feel like hitting him with a hammer angry

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Biden: The U.S Will Not Send Troops To Defend Ukraine Against Russia by Nobody: 8:19pm On Feb 24, 2022
Ofcourse, i am not surprised after all the boasting. grin Putin would have turned America into a pile of dust...

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Man Killed By His Lover’s Boyfriend In Cameroon (Pix / Panic On London Train After Man Reads Passages From The Bible / US Senator's Aid Filmed Having Intimacy At US Senate Hearing Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.