Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

Biden: The U.S Will Not Send Troops To Defend Ukraine Against Russia - Foreign Affairs (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Biden: The U.S Will Not Send Troops To Defend Ukraine Against Russia (49797 Views)

Russia Mocks U.S, Biden & The West Over "Fake" Claims Of Ukraine Invasion (Pics) / "We Will Not Send Troops To Rescue Americans In Ukraine" - Biden Warns / Afghan Women Scream ‘The Taliban Are Coming' As They Beg Troops To Save Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biden: The U.S Will Not Send Troops To Defend Ukraine Against Russia by jaxxy(m): 8:53pm On Feb 24, 2022
DoggoneDogg:
The US & NATO are cowards. They are scared shitless of Putin.

...............................................................................................
Where are the Nairaland war analysts that always argue with me foolishly on this forum?

Where are the "US don't make noise" gang?
The "Russia is not strong" gang?
The "If Russia tries nonsense, US will destroy them" gang?

Abeg where una dey? Come out ooo
Una go watch GoTV CNN for 10mins, turn to War strategists and analysts. Nigerians ehn grin cheesy grin

If he hurts Americans in Ukraine he said. He actually always maintained they won’t send troops to fight in Ukraine. Maybe cos Ukraine isn’t yet a NATO member or strategical reasons.
Re: Biden: The U.S Will Not Send Troops To Defend Ukraine Against Russia by Nobody: 8:53pm On Feb 24, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Still believe in Ukraine..
We will fight with our last blood..we won't watch Putin succeed in his evil motive..
Blackman carry white man matter for head like gala. No go husle your way out, stay glue to waiting no concern your black-ass while every seconds tick & pass you by . undecided Leave white men with their war game, it too big pass your you & your race.
Re: Biden: The U.S Will Not Send Troops To Defend Ukraine Against Russia by Gainman: 8:53pm On Feb 24, 2022
Our foolish Nigerians supporting Russians do not know that in modern world,u don't fight with missiles,bomb or guns but with economic power.
These people laughing United State will soon cry with Putin and d Russians in some months time. So you people think Biden will waste his human and money resources with a terrorist Putin. I just dey laugh. How on earth will a single nation defeat about 20 nations,the NATO. Your foolish hatred for US can't let u judge right. And these people supporting d Russians never wish to go to Russia but US.

1 Like

Re: Biden: The U.S Will Not Send Troops To Defend Ukraine Against Russia by BigTableShaker(f): 8:54pm On Feb 24, 2022
SmartPolician:

Wetin wan shock me?
When Kiev wins
Re: Biden: The U.S Will Not Send Troops To Defend Ukraine Against Russia by pansophist(m): 8:54pm On Feb 24, 2022
If you'll learn anything from this episode of history, it is that you should fortify, strengthen and always improve yourself, because when the enemies comes knocking, it is only you that will save yourself, not others. Justice only applies to the strong, not to the weak.

Just few days ago, Israel bombed Syria, but it was not worth mentioning in the media because its Syria not Canada. If Syria have nukes like North Korea, will they dare to bomb it? You decide. In any case, be strong, this is real life, not utopia.

6 Likes

Re: Biden: The U.S Will Not Send Troops To Defend Ukraine Against Russia by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:55pm On Feb 24, 2022
Nairobi33:

Blackman carry white man matter for head like gala. No go husle your way out, stay glue to waiting no concern your black-ass while every seconds tick & pass you by . undecided Leave white men with their war game, it too big pass your you & your race.
Tell that to your fellow country men.. cheesy
You don't expect everyone to be like you tho.. undecided

My choice to drop a comment in this issue..you either respect that or slide off..
Re: Biden: The U.S Will Not Send Troops To Defend Ukraine Against Russia by Freelane33(m): 8:56pm On Feb 24, 2022
Putin putting everyone in their places .
Re: Biden: The U.S Will Not Send Troops To Defend Ukraine Against Russia by franksam2009: 8:56pm On Feb 24, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Slide off then..
just because you want to be the first to quote doesn't mean you will just keep talking out of sense!!! It's a public forum for fvck sack..
Americans are the aggressor here and Ukraine is undermining Russian security when they clearly know they have no balls to fight back, they pushed the Russians to the wall and now they are crying innocent

2 Likes

Re: Biden: The U.S Will Not Send Troops To Defend Ukraine Against Russia by Nobody: 8:56pm On Feb 24, 2022
BigTableShaker:
Naso o..

If Kiev fight with their last blood, then they'll win the monster called Russia
The way Afghanistan did America, fight with their blood grin
Re: Biden: The U.S Will Not Send Troops To Defend Ukraine Against Russia by Jeromejnr(m): 8:56pm On Feb 24, 2022
DoggoneDogg:

...............................................................................................
Where are the Nairaland war analysts that always argue with me foolishly on this forum?

Una go watch GoTV CNN for 10mins, turn to War strategists and analysts. Nigerians ehn grin cheesy grin

Lol
Re: Biden: The U.S Will Not Send Troops To Defend Ukraine Against Russia by joshuaidibia(m): 8:56pm On Feb 24, 2022
What is happening in Ukraine is a clear example of what will happen to Biafra if they eventually pull out from Nigeria.
Re: Biden: The U.S Will Not Send Troops To Defend Ukraine Against Russia by DoggoneDogg: 8:57pm On Feb 24, 2022
[s]
Bellerophon:

I never knew that Yanukovych was toppled by a military intervention covertly or overtly sponsored by the Americans which will have made his overthrow a putsch or coup! Again clarify how Yanukovych ever had a career as a comedian and again educate me in the background story to the purported US invasion lol! Stop glorifying your ignorance, it was parts of Georgia in 2008 then Crimea in 2014 and now the whole of sovereign Ukraine! In what book or by what law does the right to self determination of a people become dependent on the whims and aggrandizement of an autocrat! In your warped mind I guess
[/s]

By comedian I meant the current puppet - Zelensky.

Yanukovych was ousted by covert US invasion tagged "uprising" and a puppet rogue regime was installed.

Putin is merely correcting that wrong. Argue with your GoTV remote.
Re: Biden: The U.S Will Not Send Troops To Defend Ukraine Against Russia by tonididdy(m): 8:57pm On Feb 24, 2022
Bluntemperor:

You have good reasoning ability!
People should know better than be demonstrating foolishness on Nairaland!
-the Ukraine war has nothing to with America.
-Ukraine has not joined -NATO,so killing yourself over non- member is foolishness!
-Putin and Russians will be at disavantaged as the World will never trust the People!
- Americans have informed the World,even when Ukraine Leaders-were saying nothing on ground to show full invasions! What a pity!
- 22% of American population as at today only favor the Americans going to Ukraine to fight,so what are people on Nairaland talking of weakness and I'm sure not America?
- You think they just go to war in those hemisphere anyhow,abi?

There are rules of war engagements.
Ukraine has no business with the USA.
I personally am surprised with POTUS PC because I tot America would go against all and defend Ukraine in the fronts but we all saw it starts and end with sanctions.
Re: Biden: The U.S Will Not Send Troops To Defend Ukraine Against Russia by mvem(m): 8:57pm On Feb 24, 2022
DDNGNG:
Putin should attack a NATO country let me check something...
he won't and he doesn't need to...seems you don't understand Putin priorities
Re: Biden: The U.S Will Not Send Troops To Defend Ukraine Against Russia by Nicenixon: 8:57pm On Feb 24, 2022
BigTableShaker:

War is not about Landmass and military power niggah else England wouldn't colonize America.

If Russia can lost Wars like; the 1st Chechen War (1994–96), the Polish War (1919–21), WW1 (1914–17), the Russo-Japanese War (1904–05), the Crimean War (1853–56) and ten others

Why would a determined Kiev not repeat it?
It is a pity people do not know history though I am still learning and reading history. Russo-Japanese war of 1904 was unbelievable.

1 Like

Re: Biden: The U.S Will Not Send Troops To Defend Ukraine Against Russia by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:57pm On Feb 24, 2022
franksam2009:
just because you want to be the first to quote doesn't mean you will just keep talking out of sense!!! It's a public forum for fvck sack..
Americans are the aggressor here and Ukraine is undermining Russian security when they clearly know they have no balls to fight back, they pushed the Russians to the wall and now they are crying innocent
And how did they push the Russians to the wall?
Re: Biden: The U.S Will Not Send Troops To Defend Ukraine Against Russia by Pimine: 8:57pm On Feb 24, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Stop the nonsense now..
Aswearugaaad

And if I do not?
Re: Biden: The U.S Will Not Send Troops To Defend Ukraine Against Russia by Nobody: 8:57pm On Feb 24, 2022
Reasonwithme2:

War is not the only signs of end time currently happening today that the Bible stated.
You can't pray against what God has destined to happen. Even Peter tried to stop the crucifixion of Jesus. God will hear your prayers in other things, that's why I said channel your prayers to other things

This war will definitely end. And so many others will arise. All these are just fulfilling God's word. If you start praying against wars not happening, you are trying to pray against the second coming of Christ.
Rubbish! go and read your so called fairytale bible. There were more wars in ancient days than now. They lived by wars! wars was there economy then.

Jesus doesn't exist, the world will never ever end, you goons claimed this same rubbish during covid lock downs now you are claiming the same rubbish..

What are you afraid of? you don't wanna die and go meet your sky God? cheesy
Re: Biden: The U.S Will Not Send Troops To Defend Ukraine Against Russia by DoggoneDogg: 8:58pm On Feb 24, 2022
[s]
baralatie:

To do what exactly?
[/s]

What you always told us they would do if "Russia tries nonsense".

Russia has tried overnonsense bro. Enter Ukraine.
Re: Biden: The U.S Will Not Send Troops To Defend Ukraine Against Russia by joshuaidibia(m): 8:58pm On Feb 24, 2022
Righteousness2:
We said long ago that any nation putting its trust in Mystery Babylon aka rotten apple aka Nomerica, is doing so at its own risk.

Nomerica is Weak and with a weak leadership.Nomerica needs Help ! Her Spiritual fall is done and dusted! It's Physical fall is very close. It's fall will be Colossal!
Any Nation that puts trust will sink!

Her cup of Iniquity is Full and Over flowing
Nomerica is Ichabod! The Glory is Departed! It's Judgement! Judgement! Judgement!

You no get sense at all. First rule of being a so called man of God, 'STAY THE HELL AWAY FROM POLITICAL TALKS'
Re: Biden: The U.S Will Not Send Troops To Defend Ukraine Against Russia by ocelot2006(m): 8:59pm On Feb 24, 2022
verybadmouth:
Putin will not end well

Tell that to Georgia and Crimea.
Re: Biden: The U.S Will Not Send Troops To Defend Ukraine Against Russia by BigTableShaker(f): 9:00pm On Feb 24, 2022
Nairobi33:

The way Afghanistan did America, fight with their blood grin

Same way the Midothians, Spartan, Chinese Army at the Battle of Changjin..

It's like a fiction but believe me, the most hungry and bloody enemies always comes on top.
Re: Biden: The U.S Will Not Send Troops To Defend Ukraine Against Russia by DoggoneDogg: 9:00pm On Feb 24, 2022
Where is AmazonTopaz the Nairaland female war strategist that escaped from her kitchen to regale us with "analysis" of how US will decimate Russia??

I go remember all of una dis night grin

Joyandfaith entered this thread briefly and ran away

1 Like

Re: Biden: The U.S Will Not Send Troops To Defend Ukraine Against Russia by SmartPolician: 9:00pm On Feb 24, 2022
BigTableShaker:

When Kiev wins

Dream on, papi!
Re: Biden: The U.S Will Not Send Troops To Defend Ukraine Against Russia by Nobody: 9:00pm On Feb 24, 2022
udemzyudex:

Slow how? The only thing US can do is supply weapons and sanction Russia, Ukraine is not part of NATO yet.
Are Iraq, Afghanistan and Syria part of NATO?
Re: Biden: The U.S Will Not Send Troops To Defend Ukraine Against Russia by Edusouls(m): 9:01pm On Feb 24, 2022
America that attacked Iraq in the name of developing weapons of mass destruction and devastated the country killed their leader, attacked Libya killed their leader, attacked Afghanistan all these amounted to massive loss of lives would end well abby ? e
verybadmouth:
Putin will not end well
Re: Biden: The U.S Will Not Send Troops To Defend Ukraine Against Russia by olatade(m): 9:02pm On Feb 24, 2022
grin

Re: Biden: The U.S Will Not Send Troops To Defend Ukraine Against Russia by A305: 9:02pm On Feb 24, 2022
backnbeta:
Why is everyone so scared of Putin? Someone has to call Putin to order because even if he wins this war, he'll take on another country...guy is power drunk
Young lady, go sleep!

It's clear you not atune with the unfolding events.

No one will dare to mess with a world leader with the largest nuclear weapon in his Arsenal. Ukraine president was a comedian before he was elected president so he has no idea about warfare just like you don't as well.

Putin is very powerful and retaining ancestral Russia power is why he invaded Ukraine NOT Europe invasion; when NATO will step in is when he tries to conquer Europe but for now go sleep little lady.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biden: The U.S Will Not Send Troops To Defend Ukraine Against Russia by MAVICK2000(m): 9:03pm On Feb 24, 2022
Righteousness2:
We said long ago that any nation putting its trust in Mystery Babylon aka rotten apple aka Nomerica, is doing so at its own risk.

Nomerica is Weak and with a weak leadership.Nomerica needs Help ! Her Spiritual fall is done and dusted! It's Physical fall is very close. It's fall will be Colossal!
Any Nation that puts trust will sink!

Her cup of Iniquity is Full and Over flowing
Nomerica is Ichabod! The Glory is Departed! It's Judgement! Judgement! Judgement!
prophecy cannot be stopped but delayed but lucifer fail to understand the end only comes due to the increase in man's evil lucifer is incuring lucifer knows he's doomed but the faster man evil increase fasten the his time the less mankind do evil the lesser the time elaspe.

1 Like

Re: Biden: The U.S Will Not Send Troops To Defend Ukraine Against Russia by naiirablog1: 9:03pm On Feb 24, 2022
DoggoneDogg:

Una go watch GoTV CNN for 10mins, turn to War strategists and ana lysts. Nigerians ehn grin cheesy grin

Dumbo, a direct war between superpowers like the US and Russia plus NATO will.escalate into a nuclear war and that might ultimately be described as the beginning of the end of the world even you writing trash here will be affected disastrously
This is not about superiority. This is just common sense NO ONE WILL WIN. I am hoping you are not that daft to comprehend this.

2 Likes

Re: Biden: The U.S Will Not Send Troops To Defend Ukraine Against Russia by Rubbiish(m): 9:03pm On Feb 24, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

FFK's sake you don't know me or where I reside slide off...
Stop cheering them on!
The innocent children in Ukraine do not deserve to die! It is not worth it! The life of the innocent children living in Ukraine should supercede any other desire. What is the fight all about? For Ukraine to remain neutral. I think the lives of the innocent children & people in Ukraine is worth more than that. He who fights & run away lives to fight another day. Right now Ukrainians are not ripe enough to match Russia in a war of any sort, Ukraine is a small nation, the battle is on their land, the casualties & bloodshed will be too much on their part. It will be a repetition of the Nigeria Biafra war, so many igbos died for nothing. while other part of the country were going about their normal activities. I don't support Putin, but as it stands now considering west backing out, it is best Ukraine remain neutral to save the lives of the innocent Ukrainians. They can come back for a fight when they are in an advantage position to make a 40% vs 50% match with Russia at least. But currently the bloodshed will be too much on their part & I don't expect any considerate human to keep cheering them on at this stage the west are backing out. The blood of the innocent children in Ukraine is not worth this fight!
Re: Biden: The U.S Will Not Send Troops To Defend Ukraine Against Russia by echibuogwu(m): 9:03pm On Feb 24, 2022
Elvis778:

No dey talk trash, no body wants a 3rd world war, Putin made it clear that if NATO or the west interferes, he will be forced to defend himself with his nuclear war heads and they know damn right that nobody is going to win....no one wants that, so personally Biden is doing the right thing. They can only threaten Russia with sanctions and let's hope Russia listens, else Ukraine will be another sacrificial lamb.

Biden isn’t doing the right thing... what sanctions You think the sanctions affects Russia alone, you think the sanctions will still hold in next 4 years or Russia won’t find a way to manipulate it. Ogbeni Biden no get mouth, these cowardice will ginger countries like China and North Korea

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply)

McDonald's Under Fire In South Africa For Feeding Israeli Soldiers (PICS) / Donald Trump Casts His Vote In US Election, Met By Cheers & Some Boos (Video) / United States Electoral College Explained

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.