Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,276 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

Biden: The U.S Will Not Send Troops To Defend Ukraine Against Russia - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Biden: The U.S Will Not Send Troops To Defend Ukraine Against Russia (49890 Views)

Russia Mocks U.S, Biden & The West Over "Fake" Claims Of Ukraine Invasion (Pics) / "We Will Not Send Troops To Rescue Americans In Ukraine" - Biden Warns / Afghan Women Scream ‘The Taliban Are Coming' As They Beg Troops To Save Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biden: The U.S Will Not Send Troops To Defend Ukraine Against Russia by DoggoneDogg: 8:29pm On Feb 24, 2022
[s]
Hndrrxxx:
oh you tryna diss Hndrrxxx that will prolly get you killed??
[/s]

Slide out to the joke section little boy
This thread is above your age grade. This is serious business not Wizkid vs Davido

2 Likes

Re: Biden: The U.S Will Not Send Troops To Defend Ukraine Against Russia by makavellidon: 8:29pm On Feb 24, 2022
Righteousness2:
We said long ago that any nation putting its trust in Mystery Babylon aka rotten apple aka Nomerica, is doing so at its own risk.

Nomerica is Weak and with a weak leadership.Nomerica needs Help ! Her Spiritual fall is done and dusted! It's Physical fall is very close. It's fall will be Colossal!
Any Nation that puts trust will sink!

Nomerica is Ichabod! The Glory is Departed! It's Judgement! Judgement! Judgement!
i thought you call urself pastor so u no coat bible ds time around u don tire mad man
Re: Biden: The U.S Will Not Send Troops To Defend Ukraine Against Russia by DoggoneDogg: 8:30pm On Feb 24, 2022
[s]
Munzy14:

Some win by action, others with words and loud voice.
[/s]

Right now, all the action we see is by Russia.
All the words are from the US.

Go sleep abeg

4 Likes

Re: Biden: The U.S Will Not Send Troops To Defend Ukraine Against Russia by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:30pm On Feb 24, 2022
ictplotter:

Jesus will bless and protect Russia . The Gospel of jesus must be spread.
Up Putin! Up jesus!!
But your Jesus is an imaginary creature.. shocked grin
Re: Biden: The U.S Will Not Send Troops To Defend Ukraine Against Russia by samonak(m): 8:30pm On Feb 24, 2022
America be like:

3 Likes

Re: Biden: The U.S Will Not Send Troops To Defend Ukraine Against Russia by gambojimeta: 8:30pm On Feb 24, 2022
Righteousness2:
We said long ago that any nation putting its trust in Mystery Babylon aka rotten apple aka Nomerica, is doing so at its own risk.

Nomerica is Weak and with a weak leadership.Nomerica needs Help ! Her Spiritual fall is done and dusted! It's Physical fall is very close. It's fall will be Colossal!

Nomerica is Ichabod! The Glory is Departed! It's Judgement! Judgement! Judgement!

Chizuru01:
Biden is too slow to my likeness
Sorry. Your prophesy for end of the world via nuclear apocalypse is not this time grin cheesy grin grin grin

olodo righteousness tongue
Re: Biden: The U.S Will Not Send Troops To Defend Ukraine Against Russia by fabianiyobosa(m): 8:30pm On Feb 24, 2022
DoggoneDogg:
[s][/s]

Let's leave future tense. Present tense with Ukraine first.

Where is your almighty NATO?

Ukraine is not part of NATO!
Re: Biden: The U.S Will Not Send Troops To Defend Ukraine Against Russia by Munzy14(m): 8:30pm On Feb 24, 2022
Revolution2022:
Russia and USA have nuclear weapons.If they engage in a war and both countries releases their nuclear power it will cause a collateral damage to everyone.
Half of the world will go moribund...If such happens.

1 Like

Re: Biden: The U.S Will Not Send Troops To Defend Ukraine Against Russia by SmartPolician: 8:30pm On Feb 24, 2022
BigTableShaker:
Naso o..

America is a loser.

If Kiev fight with their last blood, then they'll win the monster called Russia

Ukraine cannot win this war. And Joe Biden is right - this is not a NATO problem because Ukraine isn't a member of NATO. No reasonable president likes wars.

1 Like

Re: Biden: The U.S Will Not Send Troops To Defend Ukraine Against Russia by Tinububalls: 8:31pm On Feb 24, 2022
DDNGNG:
Putin should attack a NATO country let me check something...
You people still said Russia should attack Ukraine let's check something.
Re: Biden: The U.S Will Not Send Troops To Defend Ukraine Against Russia by rottennaija(m): 8:31pm On Feb 24, 2022
Ewedegubbler:
Ukraine is not a part of NATO so the US has no binding agreement to protect them against any aggression
I thought the US was pushing them to join NATO. This is the right time to stamp their foot on the ground and appoint them into NATO.

Re: Biden: The U.S Will Not Send Troops To Defend Ukraine Against Russia by themes009(m): 8:31pm On Feb 24, 2022
can you imagine, weak president... make i check the source first, i hope this is not truth

1 Like

Re: Biden: The U.S Will Not Send Troops To Defend Ukraine Against Russia by WarriAproko: 8:31pm On Feb 24, 2022
Small Threaten from Putin everybody dun dey mind him lane. Send ur troop make u collect. U can only do empty Sanctions

1 Like

Re: Biden: The U.S Will Not Send Troops To Defend Ukraine Against Russia by tonididdy(m): 8:31pm On Feb 24, 2022
Oooopsss grin

Believe it or not, the USA is at all cost avoiding war with Putin. He made a stern warning before he fired the first shot, if you put mouth, we go change am for you grin

Who does that! Abeg hail Putin! Jor

3 Likes

Re: Biden: The U.S Will Not Send Troops To Defend Ukraine Against Russia by Jokerman(m): 8:31pm On Feb 24, 2022
Righteousness2:
[s]We said long ago that any nation putting its trust in Mystery Babylon aka rotten apple aka Nomerica, is doing so at its own risk.

[/s]

Trash.
Re: Biden: The U.S Will Not Send Troops To Defend Ukraine Against Russia by Nobody: 8:31pm On Feb 24, 2022
Reasonwithme2:

Stop wasting prayers.
In the end times, nations will rise against nations. Abi you no dey see the signs of end times already...
Wetin Bible don talk, is that what you are praying against.

Mbok channel your prayers to other things

The Bible Said in Matthew 25 that we will hear wars and rumours of wars but the end is not yet come but its a sign that the end is near but at the same time,GOD have given us power to restructure things to our Favour..wasn't it written in your BIBLE?
God hears the cry of his Covenanted children and turn their captivity around just like many instance sited in the Bible.

2 Likes

Re: Biden: The U.S Will Not Send Troops To Defend Ukraine Against Russia by luminouz(m): 8:32pm On Feb 24, 2022
backnbeta:
Why is everyone so scared of Putin? Someone has to call Putin to order because even if he wins this war, he'll take on another country...guy is power drunk
That someone can be YOU.
CALL HIM TO ORDER
Re: Biden: The U.S Will Not Send Troops To Defend Ukraine Against Russia by olarent: 8:32pm On Feb 24, 2022
He is not power drunk bro,you we not tolerate such as well you are part of me now you want to join my enemy so that they can surround me,when ever I talk they we keep me silent because of their weapon they surround me with.
backnbeta:
Why is everyone so scared of Putin? Someone has to call Putin to order because even if he wins this war, he'll take on another country...guy is power drunk

1 Like

Re: Biden: The U.S Will Not Send Troops To Defend Ukraine Against Russia by Munzy14(m): 8:32pm On Feb 24, 2022
DoggoneDogg:
[s][/s]

Right now, all the action we see is by Russia.
All the words are from the US.

Go sleep abeg
All this online gra gra to what end? undecided Are you a descendant of putin?
Re: Biden: The U.S Will Not Send Troops To Defend Ukraine Against Russia by DoggoneDogg: 8:32pm On Feb 24, 2022
[s]
fabianiyobosa:

Ukraine is not part of NATO!
[/s]

Is US no longer the "Police of the World"? grin
Wetin happen? Have they been disbanded like SARS??
Re: Biden: The U.S Will Not Send Troops To Defend Ukraine Against Russia by Oshodipikin: 8:32pm On Feb 24, 2022
Buhari thinking of sanctions for Russia. Nigerians tanks are ready.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Biden: The U.S Will Not Send Troops To Defend Ukraine Against Russia by kaymart: 8:32pm On Feb 24, 2022
Shonice12:
Hmmmmm is well but I believe in one thing Ukraine will surely fight well that am sure
It's easy when it's other ppl's life grin
Re: Biden: The U.S Will Not Send Troops To Defend Ukraine Against Russia by backbone503(m): 8:32pm On Feb 24, 2022
franchasng:
Spineless old fool reducing the most powerful nation to a puppet nation. Expect more Bullies like China, North Korea and Iran to take advantage of this old cowards cowardice.

Biden is the most cowardly and spineless President US has ever had. If US have had cowards like this man as President, believe me, Somalia would have been stronger than the US in global politics and games, I just feel like hitting him with a hammer angry

Ukraine isn't a member of NATO, and as such, this fight isn't directly or indirectly US'. After all, same US previously invaded other countries
Re: Biden: The U.S Will Not Send Troops To Defend Ukraine Against Russia by ElonEmpire: 8:32pm On Feb 24, 2022
Where are those idiots always bragging of how might America is?
And how they can disgrace Russia .
Hope you are now Ashamed of yourselves

2 Likes

Re: Biden: The U.S Will Not Send Troops To Defend Ukraine Against Russia by Softwareguy21: 8:32pm On Feb 24, 2022
kaymart:

You are a wicked somebody... Dem suppose deploy you make you dey fight biko haram day and night cos we believe you can defeat those modafuka terrorists grin grin
grin grin
Re: Biden: The U.S Will Not Send Troops To Defend Ukraine Against Russia by DoggoneDogg: 8:33pm On Feb 24, 2022
[s]
Munzy14:

All this online gra gra to what end? undecided Are you a descendant of putin?
[/s]

You have lost.
Your almighty US has disgraced you

1 Like

Re: Biden: The U.S Will Not Send Troops To Defend Ukraine Against Russia by baralatie(m): 8:33pm On Feb 24, 2022
SmartPolician:

Ukraine cannot win this war. And Joe Biden is right - this is not a NATO problem because Ukraine isn't a member of NATO. No reasonable president likes wars.
That is why I said earlier that Russia is the one to loose in this war bruhaha!
The story has now changed to Russia why are you fighting your neighbor when there is nothing there
Re: Biden: The U.S Will Not Send Troops To Defend Ukraine Against Russia by tonididdy(m): 8:33pm On Feb 24, 2022
themes009:
can you imagine, weak president... make i check the source first, i hope this is not truth
it was the POTUS own words. You not need source.

Everybody knows Ukraine is alone, I think it relied too much on the west but America has being known to backstab severally.

I said it before, the ukranian president is a young dummy, period!

2 Likes

Re: Biden: The U.S Will Not Send Troops To Defend Ukraine Against Russia by DDNGNG: 8:33pm On Feb 24, 2022
Tinububalls:

You people still said Russia should attack Ukraine let's check something.
Tinubu minion, stay off my mention.

1 Like

Re: Biden: The U.S Will Not Send Troops To Defend Ukraine Against Russia by anonymous1759(m): 8:33pm On Feb 24, 2022
Ewedegubbler:
Ukraine is not a part of NATO so the US has no binding agreement to protect them against any aggression

Why are USA pushing them in the first place?
America and NATO will be exposed when China wants to invade Taiwan then they’ve no excuse not to fight.
If Russia was weak America would have rolled her tanks in solidarity with Ukraine grin

1 Like

Re: Biden: The U.S Will Not Send Troops To Defend Ukraine Against Russia by Tareq1105: 8:33pm On Feb 24, 2022
verybadmouth:
Putin will not end well

Amen
Re: Biden: The U.S Will Not Send Troops To Defend Ukraine Against Russia by Nobody: 8:33pm On Feb 24, 2022
BigTableShaker:

If David can defeat Goliath and the Mighty US Army bowed to a bunch of ragged Taliban.

Then, Ukraine can win too, it's all about having the God of David and the never giving-up attitude of Taliban.

Lol. Do you know Russia? Do you know their land mass and military power? Please, go and read your history books.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Man Killed By His Lover’s Boyfriend In Cameroon (Pix / Panic On London Train After Man Reads Passages From The Bible / US Senator's Aid Filmed Having Intimacy At US Senate Hearing Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.