Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,951 members, 7,835,171 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:33 AM

Wisdom Joseph On The Run After Strangling His Wife To Death In Abuja (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Wisdom Joseph On The Run After Strangling His Wife To Death In Abuja (Photos) (47338 Views)

Driver Sentenced To Death For Strangling Boss Aged Mother / E Plex Hair: Rikeino On The Run After Buying N107k Hair With Fake Credit / Cultists On The Run After Raping Girl Repeatedly During Initiation In Delta. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wisdom Joseph On The Run After Strangling His Wife To Death In Abuja (Photos) by ibechris(m): 7:51am On Feb 25, 2022
Abuja is one of the cities that houses more lazy men in the country than any other.

I think say name dey follow person...this one na wisdom yet him no get sense.

4 Likes

Re: Wisdom Joseph On The Run After Strangling His Wife To Death In Abuja (Photos) by Itzhola: 7:51am On Feb 25, 2022
YinkaOlusesi16:
And the man is chelsea fan.

Abi oo. My broda
Re: Wisdom Joseph On The Run After Strangling His Wife To Death In Abuja (Photos) by West2019(m): 7:51am On Feb 25, 2022
YinkaOlusesi16:
keep silent before i slap you
Re: Wisdom Joseph On The Run After Strangling His Wife To Death In Abuja (Photos) by NOwazobia: 7:52am On Feb 25, 2022
People need foresight in marrying, but this is largely beyond the mortal capacity.

Foresight in marrying will prevent lots of stitches, let alone saving nine.
Re: Wisdom Joseph On The Run After Strangling His Wife To Death In Abuja (Photos) by Ladycewhy(f): 7:52am On Feb 25, 2022
Picked up a killer from the trenches.

3 Likes

Re: Wisdom Joseph On The Run After Strangling His Wife To Death In Abuja (Photos) by foreshore(m): 7:53am On Feb 25, 2022
Re: Wisdom Joseph On The Run After Strangling His Wife To Death In Abuja (Photos) by West2019(m): 7:53am On Feb 25, 2022
look at him face very well you will know that the man is not a serious hegoat
Re: Wisdom Joseph On The Run After Strangling His Wife To Death In Abuja (Photos) by PrimadonnaO(f): 7:53am On Feb 25, 2022
She clearly married this man out of "any man na man."

She'd have been alive and well if she had stayed single... and adopted a child.

There's a way some people would look and behave, and you can already tell there's evil in them!

11 Likes

Re: Wisdom Joseph On The Run After Strangling His Wife To Death In Abuja (Photos) by FaceTanke: 7:54am On Feb 25, 2022
Jeon:
the man look like an amateur embryo...

Haha

Professional embryo still dey
Re: Wisdom Joseph On The Run After Strangling His Wife To Death In Abuja (Photos) by wink2015(m): 7:54am On Feb 25, 2022
THE HUSBAND FACE LOOK HARD GAAN !

VERY HARD !

He is a STREET FIGHTER AND A THUG.

May we not find LOVE AT THE WRONG PLACE.

PARENT PRAY FOR YOUR CHILDREN TO FIND LOVE AT THE RIGHT PLACE.

Enemies are all over the world.

2 Likes

Re: Wisdom Joseph On The Run After Strangling His Wife To Death In Abuja (Photos) by CheedyJ(m): 7:54am On Feb 25, 2022
Chelsea fans & aggression eh,especially Nigerian branch ...tufiakwa
Re: Wisdom Joseph On The Run After Strangling His Wife To Death In Abuja (Photos) by Aaaaarghmed(m): 7:56am On Feb 25, 2022
Some women dey try,very few sha,if dem love you they can do anything for you.but the fool is not appreciative,see how he showed his gratitude.

4 Likes

Re: Wisdom Joseph On The Run After Strangling His Wife To Death In Abuja (Photos) by 4tomandchi: 7:56am On Feb 25, 2022
See how the guy resemble Lukaku

YinkaOlusesi16:
Re: Wisdom Joseph On The Run After Strangling His Wife To Death In Abuja (Photos) by Jerryhare: 7:56am On Feb 25, 2022
Who did this
Re: Wisdom Joseph On The Run After Strangling His Wife To Death In Abuja (Photos) by Mikkysmum(f): 7:57am On Feb 25, 2022
Same happened to a friend of mine last year....same Lugbe..
Re: Wisdom Joseph On The Run After Strangling His Wife To Death In Abuja (Photos) by AmazingELixir: 7:57am On Feb 25, 2022
lipsrsealed

Chelsea fans.....na dem
Re: Wisdom Joseph On The Run After Strangling His Wife To Death In Abuja (Photos) by foreshore(m): 7:57am On Feb 25, 2022
Re: Wisdom Joseph On The Run After Strangling His Wife To Death In Abuja (Photos) by adecz: 7:58am On Feb 25, 2022
angry

cry cry Less than 3 months marriage,
this IPOBIAN, unknown gunman
has exterminated this angel...☹️☹️☹️

This lady basically married an
armed robber.

Gehls, make una dey shine eye..

Don't be surprised he borrowed money
to woo this woman into marriage.

5 Likes

Re: Wisdom Joseph On The Run After Strangling His Wife To Death In Abuja (Photos) by 8stargeneral: 7:58am On Feb 25, 2022
And ur telling me that there's problem in Ukraine...those guys that want to come back Nigerian should please don't...Nigeria is not safe at all.
Re: Wisdom Joseph On The Run After Strangling His Wife To Death In Abuja (Photos) by jennybright(f): 7:58am On Feb 25, 2022
He's already in the police cell
Re: Wisdom Joseph On The Run After Strangling His Wife To Death In Abuja (Photos) by SIRKAY98(m): 8:00am On Feb 25, 2022
Most of us rushing here to nail the man.. did not even take a second and check, whats the woman up to? for a man to have strangled her woman means a lot is not right from the woman angle. Some women are cheat, Rebellious, unforgiving, gets angry easily, has bad advisers, lets check what women are up to before we start nailing men. I know for him that strangled the woman will have to face the Wrath of the Law.
And don't ever made the mistake because a woman has a gentle face means she is God fearing. I stand with Faithful men and women and detest Bad men and Rebellious women in Marriages.

2 Likes

Re: Wisdom Joseph On The Run After Strangling His Wife To Death In Abuja (Photos) by geezynoni: 8:00am On Feb 25, 2022
YinkaOlusesi16:
what has that got to do with this situation.
Re: Wisdom Joseph On The Run After Strangling His Wife To Death In Abuja (Photos) by Ashantyluv(f): 8:01am On Feb 25, 2022
But why would women sibmit to being beating yet refuse to leave the marriage.. she has seen the signs what the hell with she doing with such a man??.. must everyone be married ??

1 Like

Re: Wisdom Joseph On The Run After Strangling His Wife To Death In Abuja (Photos) by 1daboi: 8:02am On Feb 25, 2022
Jeon:
the man look like an amateur embryo...
are you sure you know what an embryo means?
Re: Wisdom Joseph On The Run After Strangling His Wife To Death In Abuja (Photos) by TruthTella(m): 8:02am On Feb 25, 2022
jennybright:
He's already in the police cell

Really?
Where Did you get this info?
Re: Wisdom Joseph On The Run After Strangling His Wife To Death In Abuja (Photos) by formular2002(m): 8:02am On Feb 25, 2022
immortalcrown:
Bloggers using fiction to grow traffic.
It's a true life event. It happened in Lugbe in the FCT. Just less than 2 weeks ago. I know d deceased lady . RIP to her

1 Like

Re: Wisdom Joseph On The Run After Strangling His Wife To Death In Abuja (Photos) by careytommy37(m): 8:02am On Feb 25, 2022
SIRKAY98:
Most of us rushing here to nail the man.. did not even take a second and check, whats the woman up to? for a man to have strangled her woman means a lot is not right from the woman angle. Some women are cheat, Rebellious, unforgiving, gets angry easily, has bad advisers, lets check what women are up to before we start nailing men. I know for him that strangled the woman will have to face the Wrath of the Law.
And don't ever made the mistake because a woman has a gentle face means she is God fearing. I stand with Faithful men and women and detest Bad men and Rebellious women in Marriages.

You are very stupid sha

11 Likes

Re: Wisdom Joseph On The Run After Strangling His Wife To Death In Abuja (Photos) by Richy4(m): 8:03am On Feb 25, 2022

<<< This whole thing did not make sense...

<<<After they got married, where they living separately before he lost his job, then moved in with the wife?... because that was the impression the writer was giving..

<<<According to what I read the wife reported domestic violence to the husband's relatives... And they wanted to remove her (the wife) out of the house?..the house she paid for?... Her name was probably on the lease. Where does that kind of thing happen?

<<< She saw a gun in the house.. was that a reason for strangulation?... This story is somehow..

2 Likes

Re: Wisdom Joseph On The Run After Strangling His Wife To Death In Abuja (Photos) by deedo93(m): 8:04am On Feb 25, 2022
yuping:
undecided I'm out of words to express how I feel? But the question is why nice people are victim still baffles me.

Bro it's honestly sad and scary self. When I first got married na so so quarrel with my wife it got to the point I almost beat her. I had to call her elder sis to come and carry her. Since that day once quarrel start na to commot for house ooo. Women can be annoying sha!

2 Likes

Re: Wisdom Joseph On The Run After Strangling His Wife To Death In Abuja (Photos) by ceaser: 8:04am On Feb 25, 2022
A beautiful and probably dedicated woman that fell into the wrong arms.

A wife who agreed to cover the imperfections (joblessness) of her husband with her own riches would likely be of a reasonable stock. Unfortunately the man allowed inferiority complex to take the better of him.

Some privileged wives too may allow their riches get into their head such that they begin to disrespect their less wealthy husband. Such instances pave way for terrible thoughts, suspicions, accusations and counter-accusations to creep into the relationship. A man who is unable to provide for his family is naturally an unhappy man and in some instances get angry with himself and projects that anger to others. If left unchecked, human nature may take over and these angsts may transmogrify into something more sinister and evil. It takes a whole lot of re-orientation, re-assuring oneself, and relying on the confidence of the supportive wife to overcome such evil transformation.

However that is not to say that an inherently evil man/husband will somehow be happy with her more wealthier wive even if the latter gives him all the respect he deserves including the respects he unjustifiably demands for. For there are men whose wealthier wives leave their fortune in their care, even going as far as putting all the fortunes they made into an account either jointly owned or solely operated by the husband, yet such ungrateful and insecure men will still go ahead to murder the submissive wives in order to take over everything. I see such as an act of foolishness, because I don't know a wise man that will deliberately plug his own sustained source of livelihood, irrespective that it comes from his wife, because of a measly pot of sole ownership of such wealth which will stop flowing the moment the wife leaves the picture.

As a man, I don't mind if my wife is ten times wealthier than I am. As long as she doesn't shove it in my face, I am good to go. In fact, na enjoyment ẹ go be for me.

And if she becomes irresponsible enough to shove it in my face, my own ways to punish her will be to either stop indulging her that responsibility towards me that marks her feel like a god, then work harder to make more money for myself to teach her who the boss is or in worst case scenario, I walk out of the relationship to find for myself a better life while I leave her with her luck with other men who will likely be gold diggers this time around.

SIRKAY98:
Most of us rushing here to nail the man.. did not even take a second and check, whats the woman up to? for a man to have strangled her woman means a lot is not right from the woman angle.

A man who can strangle/murder a human being like him has a lot wrong with him and is a sicko, let alone the woman who he once professed to love.

I know there is a thin line between love and hate, but murder should actively not be brought into the mix because it doesn't end well at all.

SIRKAY98:

Some women are cheat, Rebellious, unforgiving, gets angry easily, has bad advisers, lets check what women are up to before we start nailing men. I know for him that strangled the woman will have to face the Wrath of the Law.

It can be quite painful for a man to see his own wife engaging in infidelity. The pride of a man is his woman and if you want to stamp on that pride, then bed the woman. Reason why I'm not a fan of guys that chase after married women when there are millions of single girls to fulfil your s3xual fantasies with.

And in the event of a woman messing up, I think walking out of that marriage is wiser than murder of passion. Accept your fate, lick your wounds and walk away. And try as much as possible to get it right with the next person in line the next time.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photos Of Slain Bandits In Kaduna ( Graphics) / Lady Who Dumped Her Newborn Baby In Delta Market, Reunites With Her. Pics / Italy Arrests Nigeria’s ‘Rambo’ For Torturing, Killing Migrants In Libya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.