Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,459 members, 7,836,815 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

Wisdom Joseph On The Run After Strangling His Wife To Death In Abuja (Photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Wisdom Joseph On The Run After Strangling His Wife To Death In Abuja (Photos) (47344 Views)

Driver Sentenced To Death For Strangling Boss Aged Mother / E Plex Hair: Rikeino On The Run After Buying N107k Hair With Fake Credit / Cultists On The Run After Raping Girl Repeatedly During Initiation In Delta. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wisdom Joseph On The Run After Strangling His Wife To Death In Abuja (Photos) by Enemyofpeace: 8:38am On Feb 25, 2022
Gentlevip:
Abia and chealsea?? Ok o
group of cannibalistic people

1 Like

Re: Wisdom Joseph On The Run After Strangling His Wife To Death In Abuja (Photos) by angelfallz(m): 8:40am On Feb 25, 2022
What the man did is pure evil.
Re: Wisdom Joseph On The Run After Strangling His Wife To Death In Abuja (Photos) by Teejay13(m): 8:40am On Feb 25, 2022
Ladies you gotta be careful if who you go into relationship with.

RIP to the dead!
Re: Wisdom Joseph On The Run After Strangling His Wife To Death In Abuja (Photos) by AKWATGOLD1(m): 8:47am On Feb 25, 2022
Both are Chelsea fans
YinkaOlusesi16:
And the man is chelsea fan.
Re: Wisdom Joseph On The Run After Strangling His Wife To Death In Abuja (Photos) by farem: 8:48am On Feb 25, 2022
What dick will cause, eh?
If not for the premarital dick, wetin this beauty dey find for dis lazy fo.ol
Sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wisdom Joseph On The Run After Strangling His Wife To Death In Abuja (Photos) by underpinna: 8:48am On Feb 25, 2022
Baawaa:
This is what happen when a beautiful lady marry a ugly lazy guy

That thing down there isn't lazy at all. Moreover, she had hoped of blending her children, tall and short.
Re: Wisdom Joseph On The Run After Strangling His Wife To Death In Abuja (Photos) by mancanoe: 8:49am On Feb 25, 2022
Abuja marriage ?... na so e day be.
Re: Wisdom Joseph On The Run After Strangling His Wife To Death In Abuja (Photos) by Poanan: 8:50am On Feb 25, 2022
SIRKAY98:
Most of us rushing here to nail the man.. did not even take a second and check, whats the woman up to? for a man to have strangled her woman means a lot is not right from the woman angle. Some women are cheat, Rebellious, unforgiving, gets angry easily, has bad advisers, lets check what women are up to before we start nailing men. I know for him that strangled the woman will have to face the Wrath of the Law.
And don't ever made the mistake because a woman has a gentle face means she is God fearing. I stand with Faithful men and women and detest Bad men and Rebellious women in Marriages.

May your sister sor your daughter's husband never behave like that.

Even if the woman is hell. Is ot easy to take care of an adult 100% of the money is easy to make why didnt the guy make one. The lady probably listened to nairaland kids who believe every rich man was once a poor man.

Didnt the guy see the lady selling akara on the street? He went for a rich girl who takes care of him. Men are not wired that way to receive from woman and the other way round for men. So there must be an issue. If this lady was to be a member of moutain of fire, there is no way they will wed both. A man who doesnt have a job and a roof over his head? That is time bomb.

1 Like

Re: Wisdom Joseph On The Run After Strangling His Wife To Death In Abuja (Photos) by Legendrysailor(m): 8:51am On Feb 25, 2022
YinkaOlusesi16:
And the man is chelsea fan.

grin grin grin grin grin. 95% of Chelsea fans are touts
Re: Wisdom Joseph On The Run After Strangling His Wife To Death In Abuja (Photos) by SIRKAY98(m): 8:51am On Feb 25, 2022
Simran94:

According to the African mentality especially Nigeria women should never be the head of the family else it would be a disgrace to the man. It is a taboo in this country especially from the state of origin the man is from, he had no job, no money, he moved into his wife’s house, she was feeding him and clothing him like a beggar. Why else wouldn’t he be abhorring evil against her? An idle man is the devil’s workshop.

Even if she cheated on or offended him, that is not an excuse to kill her. After all we have so many men cheating on their wives and yet they are still alive.

I do not support the killing of the wife by the Man. in fact if i am the Judge..the Man will be hanged by his Balls, however i am talking in respect of the rest of US, one day wont we be a victim of such circumstance if this is not properly analyzed and checked. what might erupt the man strangling the wife to death? Is it so that he can still her money and valuables at long run?or is it that the woman is using the fat that i am the one that is feeding you there by i am your boss? and the woman going extra miles in disrespecting him? i believe when they get to court all this will be analyzed proper
Re: Wisdom Joseph On The Run After Strangling His Wife To Death In Abuja (Photos) by pinkguy(m): 8:52am On Feb 25, 2022
I love tall guy ............ ladies Sha na see the results
Re: Wisdom Joseph On The Run After Strangling His Wife To Death In Abuja (Photos) by Fiscus105(m): 8:54am On Feb 25, 2022
All those jobless and broke husbands are too terrible ,always bring their own calamity to the woman they married
Re: Wisdom Joseph On The Run After Strangling His Wife To Death In Abuja (Photos) by bepositive11: 8:57am On Feb 25, 2022
taiwotimitt:
This marriage of a thing sometimes I don't seem to understand. The guy must have promised that lady heaven on earth while dating. Also, the lady will think he has found the best man in the world. What a pity!!!!!

Seriously. And judging by the picture, one would assume they are a very happy couple in love
Re: Wisdom Joseph On The Run After Strangling His Wife To Death In Abuja (Photos) by Sholaco: 8:58am On Feb 25, 2022
How can she married from that terrorist region.. home of the leader of the ipob/ESN, the people that doesn't have love for themselves, to kill their own parents for money is nothing to them. RIP beautiful woman
Re: Wisdom Joseph On The Run After Strangling His Wife To Death In Abuja (Photos) by Poanan: 8:58am On Feb 25, 2022
Teejay13:
Ladies you gotta be careful if who you go into relationship with.

RIP to the dead!

Going into a relationship with a poor man or a jobless man has more risks. When the bible said unequally yoked, people did not also reason that oart to other things. When two people are unequally yoked they move at different pace and if that pace is far apart, it brings about jealousy.not everyone can handle jealousy.

1 Like

Re: Wisdom Joseph On The Run After Strangling His Wife To Death In Abuja (Photos) by SIRKAY98(m): 8:59am On Feb 25, 2022
Poanan:

May your sister sir your daughter's husband never behave like that.

Even if the woman is hell. Is it easy to take care of an adult 100% of the money is easy to make why didn't the guy make one. The lady probably listened to nairaland kids who believe every rich man was once a poor man.

Didn't the guy see the lady selling akara on the street? He went for a rich girl who takes care of him. Men are not wired that way to receive from woman and the other way round for men. So there must be an issue. If this lady was to be a member of mountain of fire, there is no way they will wed both. A man who doesn't have a job and a roof over his head? That is time bomb.

You said it yourself sir and i saw why the the man over reacts in your statement. you said: if money is easy to make why cant the man go and make one? But you may not remember that all fingers are not equal. We get things wrong a lot and it is affecting us daily in the World. Because he is a man he must feed his family, Because he is a woman she must be submissive, but i only blame the man that cant control his anger,He should be hanged by his balls, next time he will control his anger. Then to the woman that felt she has it all, and no man can talk to her or advice her, or check her ways, that is the end result of people in their category.
Re: Wisdom Joseph On The Run After Strangling His Wife To Death In Abuja (Photos) by Southernigbo: 8:59am On Feb 25, 2022
so this is how abuja ppl marry
Re: Wisdom Joseph On The Run After Strangling His Wife To Death In Abuja (Photos) by gladdensir(m): 9:02am On Feb 25, 2022
Re: Wisdom Joseph On The Run After Strangling His Wife To Death In Abuja (Photos) by aikyg(m): 9:02am On Feb 25, 2022
Chelsea fan strangles wife to death.
Re: Wisdom Joseph On The Run After Strangling His Wife To Death In Abuja (Photos) by Beze992(f): 9:04am On Feb 25, 2022
Ladycewhy:
Picked up a killer from the trenches.

Honestly!!!
Re: Wisdom Joseph On The Run After Strangling His Wife To Death In Abuja (Photos) by SIRKAY98(m): 9:07am On Feb 25, 2022
Kwara1stson:
you are a very stupid person. Does that justify taking her life? I hope u know making this kind of unguarded statement can get u prosecuted.
You are equally stupid, for uttering such statement, you can't even read between the lines of my message and see if i supported the man alone.
Re: Wisdom Joseph On The Run After Strangling His Wife To Death In Abuja (Photos) by Ecos(m): 9:14am On Feb 25, 2022
grin Chelshit and vawulence
Re: Wisdom Joseph On The Run After Strangling His Wife To Death In Abuja (Photos) by Decency2020(f): 9:18am On Feb 25, 2022
Some women take dia hands bring calamity into dia life sake of say dem wan marry. You marry a jobless man, house him, feed him and on top e dey beat you and you dey report to your relative, you no ask am to leave your life.

You come see gun in his bag, you tell your sister and una dey plan go tell police, you dey plan am ba?

The lady is accomplice to crime, she knows what the man was into and had been shielding him.

The story no straight. I can't be fooled by one sided story.
Re: Wisdom Joseph On The Run After Strangling His Wife To Death In Abuja (Photos) by jojo2023: 9:19am On Feb 25, 2022
Critics are people with low self esteem with a poor mindset. They dont add value always finding fault with solutions grin
immortalcrown:
Bloggers using fiction to grow traffic.
Re: Wisdom Joseph On The Run After Strangling His Wife To Death In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 9:28am On Feb 25, 2022
SIRKAY98:

I do not support the killing of the wife by the Man. in fact if i am the Judge..the Man will be hanged by his Balls, however i am talking in respect of the rest of US, one day wont we be a victim of such circumstance if this is not properly analyzed and checked. what might erupt the man strangling the wife to death? Is it so that he can still her money and valuables at long run?or is it that the woman is using the fat that i am the one that is feeding you there by i am your boss? and the woman going extra miles in disrespecting him? i believe when they get to court all this will be analyzed proper

This is just like asking a robber why he is robbing a bank or asking Boko Haram why they are killing people.
Re: Wisdom Joseph On The Run After Strangling His Wife To Death In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 9:31am On Feb 25, 2022
Poanan:

Going into a relationship with a poor man or a jobless man has more risks. When the bible said unequally yoked, people did not also reason that oart to other things. When two people are unequally yoked they move at different pace and if that pace is far apart, it brings about jealousy.not everyone can handle jealousy.

Sebi Some men were complaining that women don’t marry poor men, that they are looking for already made men. This woman got married to a poor man, now see where it ended her. A few cases of where financially dependent women marry poor men only for them to be killed by these same husbands have also surfaced online too.
Re: Wisdom Joseph On The Run After Strangling His Wife To Death In Abuja (Photos) by Godispeace: 9:33am On Feb 25, 2022
This IPOB/ESN oriented flat heads are always satanic and evil , killing people is nothing to them as long money is involved shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Wisdom Joseph On The Run After Strangling His Wife To Death In Abuja (Photos) by Godispeace: 9:36am On Feb 25, 2022
the guy na Flat head IPOB/ESN bigot like u ooooooo.
Abfinest007:
The man"s face is like that of lai's mouth
Re: Wisdom Joseph On The Run After Strangling His Wife To Death In Abuja (Photos) by spiceadole: 9:38am On Feb 25, 2022
Aonkuuse:

Source: https://salemgists.com/man-wisdom-joseph-on-the-run-after-strangling-his-wife-evelyn-alifiya-to-dath-in-abuja/

Lol..
Evelyn killed herself.

When we advise well to do women , not to settle for lazy jobless broke men, they will not listen.

A woman moves into a man's house after marriage, not the other way round.

A Nigerian man is not wired to love and appreciate a woman who foots his bills and feeds him.

As a woman who has her own money, what is most important is having a child, if you no see husband who matches your social class.

Do IVF and have your own child(ren).

But they won't listen.

See her looking happy like she hit gold, for pre-wedding picture.
Im sure she had started peppering single ladies and started marriage counselling.

No pity for Evelyn.

1 Like

Re: Wisdom Joseph On The Run After Strangling His Wife To Death In Abuja (Photos) by bablon20(m): 9:40am On Feb 25, 2022
Na dem
Re: Wisdom Joseph On The Run After Strangling His Wife To Death In Abuja (Photos) by danot1030: 9:52am On Feb 25, 2022
Hate and aggression is in their blood
Re: Wisdom Joseph On The Run After Strangling His Wife To Death In Abuja (Photos) by Britain4(m): 9:56am On Feb 25, 2022
Deception in the name of marriage

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Italy Arrests Nigeria’s ‘Rambo’ For Torturing, Killing Migrants In Libya / 25 Escaped Inmates Return To Correctional Centre In Edo / Lady Who Dumped Her Newborn Baby In Delta Market, Reunites With Her. Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.