Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,494 members, 7,823,156 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

Wisdom Joseph On The Run After Strangling His Wife To Death In Abuja (Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Wisdom Joseph On The Run After Strangling His Wife To Death In Abuja (Photos) (47330 Views)

Driver Sentenced To Death For Strangling Boss Aged Mother / E Plex Hair: Rikeino On The Run After Buying N107k Hair With Fake Credit / Cultists On The Run After Raping Girl Repeatedly During Initiation In Delta. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wisdom Joseph On The Run After Strangling His Wife To Death In Abuja (Photos) by ensamy(m): 8:17am On Feb 25, 2022
Russian own club Chelsea. Thier owner's country is strangling Ukrainians and fans are here strangling the wives sad sad grin shocked
Re: Wisdom Joseph On The Run After Strangling His Wife To Death In Abuja (Photos) by Iceberg3: 8:18am On Feb 25, 2022
Imagine!!! The stupid arsse moved in and was living with her!!! What a disgrace.

2 Likes

Re: Wisdom Joseph On The Run After Strangling His Wife To Death In Abuja (Photos) by izubext007: 8:19am On Feb 25, 2022
How did they knw is because she found a gun in man's bag , since she tried to tell her sister so they can report to the police........some thing more than that.
Re: Wisdom Joseph On The Run After Strangling His Wife To Death In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 8:19am On Feb 25, 2022
Aonkuuse:

Source: https://salemgists.com/man-wisdom-joseph-on-the-run-after-strangling-his-wife-evelyn-alifiya-to-dath-in-abuja/
Not surprised, Abuja is where a lot of jobless and homeless men move into their gfs and wives apartment forming BIG MEN upandan.

2 Likes

Re: Wisdom Joseph On The Run After Strangling His Wife To Death In Abuja (Photos) by richmanrichard: 8:20am On Feb 25, 2022
Romanoff:

I'm telling you. And he calls himself "Wisdom".

That's what a lot of those men do in Abuja. They are jobless and homeless and always move into the house of any woman who has a good job and a house.

This wisdom guy is actually from the pit of hell, he killed her without remorse and called her family to come for her corpse.

May we not marry one of the devil's spawn in Jesus name.
ha Romanoff! haba danla

1 Like

Re: Wisdom Joseph On The Run After Strangling His Wife To Death In Abuja (Photos) by Kwara1stson: 8:20am On Feb 25, 2022
SIRKAY98:
Most of us rushing here to nail the man.. did not even take a second and check, whats the woman up to? for a man to have strangled her woman means a lot is not right from the woman angle. Some women are cheat, Rebellious, unforgiving, gets angry easily, has bad advisers, lets check what women are up to before we start nailing men. I know for him that strangled the woman will have to face the Wrath of the Law.
And don't ever made the mistake because a woman has a gentle face means she is God fearing. I stand with Faithful men and women and detest Bad men and Rebellious women in Marriages.
you are a very stupid person. Does that justify taking her life? I hope u know making this kind of unguarded statement can get u prosecuted.

4 Likes

Re: Wisdom Joseph On The Run After Strangling His Wife To Death In Abuja (Photos) by Regie2bless: 8:21am On Feb 25, 2022
Aonkuuse:

Source: https://salemgists.com/man-wisdom-joseph-on-the-run-after-strangling-his-wife-evelyn-alifiya-to-dath-in-abuja/
ordinarily I don't see dat lady marrying dat man if not for societial pressure, I strongly believe the lady single handedly sponsor her marriage for dat jobless man. Even enduring beating because of what people will say. God help Ur children.

2 Likes

Re: Wisdom Joseph On The Run After Strangling His Wife To Death In Abuja (Photos) by sylve11: 8:21am On Feb 25, 2022
Abfinest007:
so someone can't wear a good jersey again because of fear of being tagged a couple chelsea fan

Blues for life grin grin grin cool
Re: Wisdom Joseph On The Run After Strangling His Wife To Death In Abuja (Photos) by madjune(m): 8:21am On Feb 25, 2022
You could tell he's a Chelsea fan.
Re: Wisdom Joseph On The Run After Strangling His Wife To Death In Abuja (Photos) by SamuelAnyawu(m): 8:22am On Feb 25, 2022
Carry Head like Egede Man angry
Re: Wisdom Joseph On The Run After Strangling His Wife To Death In Abuja (Photos) by SamuelAnyawu(m): 8:22am On Feb 25, 2022
Carry Head like Cultistangry

It will never be well with you.
Re: Wisdom Joseph On The Run After Strangling His Wife To Death In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 8:23am On Feb 25, 2022
Iceberg3:

Shut up,thank you

You are welcome
Re: Wisdom Joseph On The Run After Strangling His Wife To Death In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 8:25am On Feb 25, 2022
SIRKAY98:
Most of us rushing here to nail the man.. did not even take a second and check, whats the woman up to? for a man to have strangled her woman means a lot is not right from the woman angle. Some women are cheat, Rebellious, unforgiving, gets angry easily, has bad advisers, lets check what women are up to before we start nailing men. I know for him that strangled the woman will have to face the Wrath of the Law.
And don't ever made the mistake because a woman has a gentle face means she is God fearing. I stand with Faithful men and women and detest Bad men and Rebellious women in Marriages.
According to the African mentality especially Nigeria women should never be the head of the family else it would be a disgrace to the man. It is a taboo in this country especially from the state of origin the man is from, he had no job, no money, he moved into his wife’s house, she was feeding him and clothing him like a beggar. Why else wouldn’t he be abhorring evil against her? An idle man is the devil’s workshop.

Even if she cheated on or offended him, that is not an excuse to kill her. After all we have so many men cheating on their wives and yet they are still alive.

1 Like

Re: Wisdom Joseph On The Run After Strangling His Wife To Death In Abuja (Photos) by Animegirl(f): 8:26am On Feb 25, 2022
Hayee:
Will keep saying it Nigerian men hate good women. cheesy cheesy

A good woman is the one that take all their bullshit and still remains quiet tongue tongue

True talk. Same Nigerian men, would say they want an independent woman but still can't stand her if she earns more money than them. They want submissive and hardworking woman, so that they can control and manipulate.

Foresight and prayers before marriage is the key. May God not let us meet demons in human form.

3 Likes

Re: Wisdom Joseph On The Run After Strangling His Wife To Death In Abuja (Photos) by bonnyhope: 8:26am On Feb 25, 2022
OMG

this lady is too pretty to die
Re: Wisdom Joseph On The Run After Strangling His Wife To Death In Abuja (Photos) by Banhammy717: 8:26am On Feb 25, 2022
A Chelsea fan indeed.
A murderer is a murderer
Re: Wisdom Joseph On The Run After Strangling His Wife To Death In Abuja (Photos) by Lovebliss2(f): 8:27am On Feb 25, 2022
Hmm......
Marriage!
God help your children.
Re: Wisdom Joseph On The Run After Strangling His Wife To Death In Abuja (Photos) by Prince001(m): 8:27am On Feb 25, 2022
Baawaa:
This is what happen when a beautiful lady marry a ugly lazy guy

We should try to relax whenever we are angry cos the country is frustrating people so much that u can misbehave and do something one will regret! Got nuttin to do with fine or ugly. The fault is from Govt cos their policy making the country hardship unbearable to many!!!!! May God Almighty guide us to the right path(Aameen)

1 Like

Re: Wisdom Joseph On The Run After Strangling His Wife To Death In Abuja (Photos) by oladipuposadeeq(m): 8:28am On Feb 25, 2022
YinkaOlusesi16:
And the man is chelsea fan.
down blues undecided
Re: Wisdom Joseph On The Run After Strangling His Wife To Death In Abuja (Photos) by Prettychild(f): 8:29am On Feb 25, 2022
Rubbiish:

Lol so u now know wicked people by face?
Yes, you should too, if you take time to look at the picture rather than rushing to comment over what I have said
Re: Wisdom Joseph On The Run After Strangling His Wife To Death In Abuja (Photos) by oladipuposadeeq(m): 8:30am On Feb 25, 2022
Aonkuuse:

see as the guy head dey oblong like tilapia fish own. He just waste that pretty lady for nothing. He is already doomed angry
Re: Wisdom Joseph On The Run After Strangling His Wife To Death In Abuja (Photos) by Rubbiish(m): 8:30am On Feb 25, 2022
Prettychild:

Yes, you should too, if you take time to look at the picture rather than rushing to comment over what I have said
Lol
Check my pic & tell if I am wicked cheesy
Re: Wisdom Joseph On The Run After Strangling His Wife To Death In Abuja (Photos) by AbujaCitiBlog: 8:30am On Feb 25, 2022
yuping:
undecided I'm out of words to express how I feel? But the question is why nice people are victim still baffles me.
How do you know she is the nice one? Just because she is a woman. Some of you needs to have your brains checked!
Re: Wisdom Joseph On The Run After Strangling His Wife To Death In Abuja (Photos) by Emmanuelellah: 8:30am On Feb 25, 2022
The guy may be an arm robber since he is so wicked up to strangled his own wife to death and in possession of arm. This may be how he has been killing during operations without mercy. Investigation in progress....
Re: Wisdom Joseph On The Run After Strangling His Wife To Death In Abuja (Photos) by Johel(m): 8:31am On Feb 25, 2022
Re: Wisdom Joseph On The Run After Strangling His Wife To Death In Abuja (Photos) by Karemarealty288(m): 8:31am On Feb 25, 2022
"wisdom noticed that Evelyn had seen his Gun"
The dead woman gave this account?
Re: Wisdom Joseph On The Run After Strangling His Wife To Death In Abuja (Photos) by NotoriousBiggyS: 8:33am On Feb 25, 2022
I want to marry tall man crew. Some women can marry devil as a man just because he is tall. Now she ended her life. One responsible short guy might have been disturbing her for marriage but because of his hight she turned him down to marry this demon
Re: Wisdom Joseph On The Run After Strangling His Wife To Death In Abuja (Photos) by stamapro(m): 8:34am On Feb 25, 2022
This is terrible, go and look for work, he went and look for gun, shows he is a criminal. Let's see how far he can run. Nonsense and ingredient
Re: Wisdom Joseph On The Run After Strangling His Wife To Death In Abuja (Photos) by nairacountry(m): 8:34am On Feb 25, 2022
So sad.

Hello, read my account of scam perpetrated by Stelmat Nigeria Ltd

https://www.nairaland.com/6994691/caveat-emptor-before-giving-money
Re: Wisdom Joseph On The Run After Strangling His Wife To Death In Abuja (Photos) by Angrymode: 8:34am On Feb 25, 2022
YinkaOlusesi16:
And the man is chelsea fan.

I just knew people will leave the crime and focus on Chelsea as soon as I saw the photo. So predictable grin
Re: Wisdom Joseph On The Run After Strangling His Wife To Death In Abuja (Photos) by Enemyofpeace: 8:36am On Feb 25, 2022
The guy is from Abia state, na them, the people of AfghanEASTERN grin grin grin
Re: Wisdom Joseph On The Run After Strangling His Wife To Death In Abuja (Photos) by baroun04(m): 8:38am On Feb 25, 2022
The world is just unpredictable, the least the expectation the elongated the expectancy of days

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

25 Escaped Inmates Return To Correctional Centre In Edo / Hushpuppi Referred To As "One Of The World's Most High Profile Crooks" / Car Snatcher Killed At Obosi-nkpor , Onitsha Axis - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.