Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

Obama's Inauguration, An Act Of God - Adeboye - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obama's Inauguration, An Act Of God - Adeboye (2369 Views)

Stop Using French Flag As Profile Picture, It's An Act Of Slavery - Reno Omokri / Senator Buruji Kashamu At The Inauguration Of The 8th National Assembly (photos) / Stella Oduah - Crash Is An Act Of God (Viceo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obama's Inauguration, An Act Of God - Adeboye by earTHMama: 11:54pm On Jan 27, 2009
Obama's inauguration, an act of God - Adeboye

By Our correspondent

The General Overseer, The Redeemed Christian Church of God, Pastor Enoch Adeboye, has said the inauguration of President Barrack Obama as the 44th President of the United States of America, is an act of God.

www.openheavens.rccg.org
The General Overseer of the Re

He said it was the instrumentality of God that God made it possible for Obama with his African background to defeat the wife of a former President, Mrs. Hilary Clinton and defeat the Republican Candidate, Senator John McCain, to become the president.

He said God had already told him that there would be a new world order, adding that the emergence of Obama vindicated that prophecy.

He spoke in Lagos during the dedication of the provincial headquarters and the inauguration of the RCCG Lagos Province 22, Ikorodu on Saturday.

He also said the country needed prayers to stop religious crisis and the attendant human and material loss.

The cleric also said his nomination as one of the 50 most influential people was God's ability to make one with unknown background a global reference point.

Adeboye said, "God said He would do a new thing. Before the end of the year, a black American became the President of America. Only God can do that, particularly when his (Obama's) father was from Africa.

"And we know that a son of a woman does not ascend the throne, but Almighty God decided to do a new thing and somebody said 'this is the first time, a black man will defeat white woman and become the President of America."

"It happened because God said in the beginning that He would do a new thing.

"I was named as one of the 50 most influential people. This is God's act. God can pull the son of an unknown man and make him a global reference point."

http://odili.net/news/source/2009/jan/27/420.html
Re: Obama's Inauguration, An Act Of God - Adeboye by Nobody: 12:01am On Jan 28, 2009
[size=4pt]Who said naija men weren't ugly? lipsrsealed[/size]

@topic
nawa oh!!

Nigerians should spend their time figuring out why their own president keeps going international for med treatment, na the act of God?

LOLOLOL!!! Your own country don scatter scatter, face that!

tired of this Obama Nigerian Schnitzel!!
Re: Obama's Inauguration, An Act Of God - Adeboye by MrCrackles(m): 12:05am On Jan 28, 2009
Dem don come again oo!

"Men of God" now sniffing Obama's asshole? wonders shall never end

Nigeria no get shame, bunch of dozzers!!! angry
Re: Obama's Inauguration, An Act Of God - Adeboye by bawomolo(m): 1:43am On Jan 28, 2009
He said God had already told him that there would be a new world order, adding that the emergence of Obama vindicated that prophecy.

it's obvious Daddy is getting up there in age and becoming senile grin
Re: Obama's Inauguration, An Act Of God - Adeboye by Nobody: 5:25am On Jan 28, 2009
i WISH THERE WAS AN "ACT OF GOD" THAT COULD SHUT THIS GUY UP PERMANENTLY.
Re: Obama's Inauguration, An Act Of God - Adeboye by Jakumo(m): 5:59am On Jan 28, 2009
MrCrackles:

Dem don come again oo!

"Men of God" now sniffing Obama's asshole? wonders shall never end

Nigeria no get shame, bunch of dozzers!!! angry

Ha ha ha.      Please don't insult dogs by comparing them to that greedy, murderous scumbag, Pastor Eunuch.  Some of my best friends are dogs, and their attorneys are at this minute considering a defamation of character  lawsuit in direct response to your above quote.

Martian:

i WISH THERE WAS AN "ACT OF GOD" THAT COULD SHUT THIS GUY UP PERMANENTLY.

Martian.  I am shocked by your attitude.  What happened to your fear of the anointed anus ?  All the good pastor ever does is trick the poor out of their money in exchange for bogus promises of free Disneyland trips to Heaven.  Are you jealous of his crime wave ?   

And even if the cunning pastor's criminal genius does not impress and frighten you, let me remind you that Pastor Eunuch is the sole inventor and patent holder of a car engine that can run 200 miles on prayers alone and with no fuel of any sort, and as such is second only to Albert Einstein, for his contributions to science and entomology.

I now command you to kneel down in fear,  and hand over your last 3 paychecks to the good pastor, if you don't want him to invoke the Wrath of Dog with a ranting, bug-eyed, fire-and-brimstone tirade.
Re: Obama's Inauguration, An Act Of God - Adeboye by kosovo(m): 6:05am On Jan 28, 2009
@Martian
I now command you to kneel down in fear, and hand over your last 3 paychecks to the good pastor, of you don't want him to invoke the Wrath of Dog with a fire and brimstone tirade.
Noise.
Re: Obama's Inauguration, An Act Of God - Adeboye by Jakumo(m): 6:12am On Jan 28, 2009
Kosovo you have interrupted my defence of The Anointed Anus, which is normally a capital offence for which the penalty is death my lightning bolt, but have no fear, I am praying for your salvation right now, and waking up all the neighbors in the process .
Re: Obama's Inauguration, An Act Of God - Adeboye by kosovo(m): 6:14am On Jan 28, 2009
just the same way pastor bakare said President yar adua was the Act of GOD., and later said yar adua should RESIGN.
lol
Re: Obama's Inauguration, An Act Of God - Adeboye by kosovo(m): 6:17am On Jan 28, 2009
Jakumo
i have my way, you have your way, as for the right way, the only way and the correct way it does not EXIST!
Re: Obama's Inauguration, An Act Of God - Adeboye by dayokanu(m): 6:26am On Jan 28, 2009
Can this man just shut up.

Nigeria is going deeper into the abyss and he wont mind his own people but keep ranting about Obama this Obama that.

The scammer is at it again.

I am sure millions would come forth and say Amen to his Obama vision.

Why didnt he see and warn us about the fraud of his friend Obasanjo

Shioorr
Re: Obama's Inauguration, An Act Of God - Adeboye by Jakumo(m): 6:34am On Jan 28, 2009
Goin' down to Redeemed Camp
Got my paycheck in hand

When its gone I'll be so hungry
But Lord I'll be at the Promised Land

Come and see me early in the morning
Just about the break of day
Do you wanna see me hug my pillow
Where my life savings used to lay
Re: Obama's Inauguration, An Act Of God - Adeboye by kosovo(m): 6:37am On Jan 28, 2009
this is what happens when 'the come becomes the unbecomming'
Re: Obama's Inauguration, An Act Of God - Adeboye by kosovo(m): 6:44am On Jan 28, 2009
Everybody will definately speek , but on JUDGEMENT DAY, there will be lot of SUPPRISES.
if one verse in the bible can have millions of interpretation so also this event could also not be diffenet.
i don not have time to beleive in somebody, i beleive only in what God tells me. and i bet you God speeks to me. grin
Re: Obama's Inauguration, An Act Of God - Adeboye by Jakumo(m): 6:44am On Jan 28, 2009
kosovo:

this is what happens when 'the come becomes the unbecomming'

Wait a minute, Kosovo, my girlfriend used those words during a brief pause while she gobbled me last night.
Re: Obama's Inauguration, An Act Of God - Adeboye by kosovo(m): 6:52am On Jan 28, 2009
Jakumo:

Wait a minute, Kosovo, my girlfriend used those words during a brief pause while she gobbled me last night.
huh? shocked
Re: Obama's Inauguration, An Act Of God - Adeboye by AloyEmeka9: 6:52am On Jan 28, 2009
La la la la la, this is so funny. What of Yaradua's inauguration? Was it an act of satan or Obasanjo?
Re: Obama's Inauguration, An Act Of God - Adeboye by Nobody: 8:41am On Jan 28, 2009
Aloy.Emeka:

La la la la la, this is so funny. What of Yaradua's inauguration? Was it an act of satan or Obasanjo?

An act of orkija and sango put together. tongue
Re: Obama's Inauguration, An Act Of God - Adeboye by Nobody: 8:52am On Jan 28, 2009
runs out of thread immediately.
Re: Obama's Inauguration, An Act Of God - Adeboye by thetruth90: 9:43am On Jan 28, 2009
how i wish this [b]GO[/b]at called adeboye could just keep his rantings to himself and thus spare himself from the tongue-lashings he regularly gets for his pack of lies.
Re: Obama's Inauguration, An Act Of God - Adeboye by kolaoloye(m): 9:48am On Jan 28, 2009
The Lords prayer:
Our father who art in heaven-----
---forgive us our trespasses---
---lead us not into temptation---
Deliver us from the evil ones---
Re: Obama's Inauguration, An Act Of God - Adeboye by kosovo(m): 9:09pm On Jan 28, 2009
thetruth90:

how i wish this [b]GO[/b]at called adeboye could just keep his rantings to himself and thus spare himself from the tongue-lashings he regularly gets for his pack of lies.
lord have mercy on a Country boy.
Re: Obama's Inauguration, An Act Of God - Adeboye by samorijack(m): 10:04pm On Jan 28, 2009
The truth is Adeboye
dayokanu:

Can this man just shut up.

Nigeria is going deeper into the abyss and he wont mind his own people but keep ranting about Obama this Obama that.

The scammer is at it again.

I am sure millions would come forth and say Amen to his Obama vision.

Why didnt he see and warn us about the fraud of his friend Obasanjo

Shioorr
spot on bro!!! The truth is thr victory of Obama belongs to the American people who were able to look beyond racial lines and chose the better of two evils smiley Also to an electoral process that works. Adeboye should mind his back yard and remeber that his unwillingness to speak out against EVIL PUBLICLY!!! and his penchant to romance the powers that be is the reason Obama will not work in Nigeria, Shame on him and the like, con men all.
Re: Obama's Inauguration, An Act Of God - Adeboye by samorijack(m): 10:17pm On Jan 28, 2009
What really gets to me is that Adeboye and the like really believe they are DOING US A FAVOUR by beign pastors.
Re: Obama's Inauguration, An Act Of God - Adeboye by AloyEmeka9: 10:23pm On Jan 28, 2009
how i wish this GOat called adeboye could just keep his rantings to himself and thus spare himself from the tongue-lashings he regularly gets for his pack of lies.
Guy, take it easy because the man in question is the vicar of God. If he land curse for your head, na im be say your own don finish be that ooo. I no dey ooo.
Re: Obama's Inauguration, An Act Of God - Adeboye by bindex(m): 10:40pm On Jan 28, 2009
Aloy.Emeka:

Guy, take it easy because the man in question is the vicar of God. If he land curse for your head, na im be say your own don finish be that ooo. I no dey ooo.

Vicar of God(niara, dollars, euros or pounds)?  Why does his God keep telling him to lie to people? Remember his 300km journey on an empty tank or his ability to make a short man grow taller. This man is partly responsible for Nigerian being where it currently is with all the lies and scam he keep advocating on behalf of his God. Stupid Gods of men.
Re: Obama's Inauguration, An Act Of God - Adeboye by princekevo(m): 7:38am On Jan 29, 2009
That is one thing with Nigerian pastors they always foward in declaring wht they call the voice of God as such making God a liar sometimes,
I wonder wht the prophecy will be if Obama couldnt deliver,
Re: Obama's Inauguration, An Act Of God - Adeboye by Pepeye(f): 8:10am On Jan 29, 2009
Na wah o for nlanders, they are quick to make judgments lipsrsealed
Re: Obama's Inauguration, An Act Of God - Adeboye by Nobody: 8:13am On Jan 29, 2009
me sef tire for naija pastors but i'll stop short of saying anything negative against them lest papa God vex.
Re: Obama's Inauguration, An Act Of God - Adeboye by thetruth90: 9:01am On Jan 29, 2009
Aloy.Emeka:

what manner of vicar of god constitutes a nuisance to society? and why should a vicar of god curse in the first place? so much for christianity! his curses are grossly ineffective just like his prayers. aloy. emeka, pls

SHUT UP lipsrsealed

kosovo:

lord have mercy on a Country boy.

i live by His mercy everyday, and it is going to be my saving grace. hallucinating and hypnotized idiots!
Re: Obama's Inauguration, An Act Of God - Adeboye by anonimi: 10:41am On Jan 29, 2009
Adeboye is just a smart person who knows how to use words very well and as a mathematician, he should know how to work probabilities.
However that does not detract from the fact that he is a hypocrite of the highest order as shown here

By the way does anyone know of anything that is not ordained of God
He ordains both good and bad things to happen as you will find Him say in several references in the Bible.
One example is in Isaiah 45:7, Job's experience is just another. Moreover f[b]or every promise of blessing for obedience to His laws there are threats of curses for disobedience.[/b]
So let's use the talents (brains, intelligence, wisdom, knowledge, power etc) that He has endowed us with as His image to obtain what we need and want as the Americans have done in choosing Obama against all odds based on Obama's work and the sacrifice of many black Amercians who died and went to jail fighting for civil rights and equality.
Let's not forget our great-great-uncles & aunties sold by our great-great-grandfathers & mothers as slaves for a pittance of whisky, gin, guns, wraps of cloth. shocked
Re: Obama's Inauguration, An Act Of God - Adeboye by otokx(m): 12:35pm On Jan 29, 2009
They have started again

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lagos La Vida Loca / Parents Cry Over Abducted School Pupils / Security Agents Impound 15 Containers Of Arms In Lagos - News Alert.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.