Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,902 members, 7,828,182 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

Russia Bans British Airlines From Its Airspace - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia Bans British Airlines From Its Airspace (34960 Views)

Russia Bans New Zealand Prime Minister, Jacinda Ardern, 129 Others From Entering / Russia Bans Facebook And Twitter From It's Cyber Space (Photos) / Russia Bans All Residents From Transferring Money Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia Bans British Airlines From Its Airspace by kunlesehan(m): 3:07pm On Feb 25, 2022
E don start
Re: Russia Bans British Airlines From Its Airspace by TOPCRUISE(m): 3:07pm On Feb 25, 2022
Russia are fighting to avoid been surrounded

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Bans British Airlines From Its Airspace by Beckmorggy: 3:07pm On Feb 25, 2022
Re: Russia Bans British Airlines From Its Airspace by Coronavirus1: 3:07pm On Feb 25, 2022
Russia new super power
Re: Russia Bans British Airlines From Its Airspace by CoronaVirusPro: 3:08pm On Feb 25, 2022
ManirBK:
we need to invade one country here in Africa just to make the world knows our capabilities as the giant of Africa.

Ngeria is going to annex Onitsha

Watch out. One year after Biafra, we are annexing Onitsha. IT will become a part of Delta state

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russia Bans British Airlines From Its Airspace by doshiyad1: 3:08pm On Feb 25, 2022
ManirBK:

https://www.bbc.com/news/business-6050541

na today! undecided undecided it is expected. e over stay sef
Re: Russia Bans British Airlines From Its Airspace by Latakia(f): 3:09pm On Feb 25, 2022
Nonpartisan1:
At the end of the day Russia will become a pariah state cut off from the rest of the world. His people will revolt when all these economic sanctions by the West start weighing in.

Putin will never come out of this war the same again.
This is what you get when you watch too much of America movies and CNN news.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Bans British Airlines From Its Airspace by chatinent: 3:09pm On Feb 25, 2022
My uncle told me a story about how Russia...then the Soviet Union, wanted to destroy the earth and live in the moon. Is it true please?
Re: Russia Bans British Airlines From Its Airspace by doshiyad1: 3:09pm On Feb 25, 2022
Coronavirus1:
Russia new super power

Are you sure lolz! shocked shocked still following!
Re: Russia Bans British Airlines From Its Airspace by Walkee: 3:09pm On Feb 25, 2022
Nonpartisan1:
At the end of the day Russia will become a pariah state cut off from the rest of the world. His people will revolt when all these economic sanctions by the West start weighing in.

Re: Russia Bans British Airlines From Its Airspace by Chachamiliano: 3:10pm On Feb 25, 2022
SarkinYarki:

Russia won't be a pariah , Russian tank columns have just entered Kyiv , in 48 hours there will be new pro Russian govt in Kyiv and Ukraine will be partitions to east and west .the west can keep the west Ukraine ..new negotiations will resume..The only loser here is Zelensky who will go on exile before today runs out

You think so? Why are you guys not seeing the big picture here Imagine Russia being cut out by Europe? What makes you think that Russia is stronger than the world?

4 Likes

Re: Russia Bans British Airlines From Its Airspace by Coldie(m): 3:10pm On Feb 25, 2022
See reasonable countries they even offer refunds if na Nigeria this time that people are having issues is the time they would cancel flights without refunds, even if u ask for refunds ontop the suffering u are going through they would frustrate you along with it

2 Likes

Re: Russia Bans British Airlines From Its Airspace by gambojimeta: 3:10pm On Feb 25, 2022
ManirBK:
we need to invade one country here in Africa just to make the world knows our capabilities as the giant of Africa.
Let us start with Benin Republic or Cameroon for annexing Bakassi Peninsula via the courts grin

1 Share

Re: Russia Bans British Airlines From Its Airspace by Latakia(f): 3:10pm On Feb 25, 2022
chatinent:
My uncle told me a story about how Russia...then the Soviet Union, wanted to destroy the earth and live in the moon. Is it through please?
I hope that your brother is the one that also told you how India defeated Nigeria by 99 goals to 1 in a football competition?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russia Bans British Airlines From Its Airspace by Proudlyomonna: 3:11pm On Feb 25, 2022
Pride and arrogance will be the end of Putin.
Re: Russia Bans British Airlines From Its Airspace by AchalugoNwa(f): 3:11pm On Feb 25, 2022
nonpartisan1 come here
Re: Russia Bans British Airlines From Its Airspace by Nobody: 3:13pm On Feb 25, 2022
Omo things don dey serious fa!
Righteousness22 if Putin is Gog who then is Magog ?

1 Like

Re: Russia Bans British Airlines From Its Airspace by Latakia(f): 3:13pm On Feb 25, 2022
Emdnes:
Russia will never Remain the same after this
Do u think Russia chest beat like IPOB? British started it and Russia retaliated instantly. No time for nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Russia Bans British Airlines From Its Airspace by Stronghold91: 3:14pm On Feb 25, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:

Ngeria is going to annex Onitsha

Watch out. One year after Biafra, we are annexing Onitsha. IT will become a part of Delta state
after a year independence Nigeria no fit fight biafra
Re: Russia Bans British Airlines From Its Airspace by BeautifulSolace(f): 3:14pm On Feb 25, 2022
As we wey no know anything about war kwanu.?

I only Sabi call of duty. grin
Re: Russia Bans British Airlines From Its Airspace by Quelme: 3:14pm On Feb 25, 2022
Chachamiliano:

You think so? Why are you guys not seeing the big picture here Imagine Russia being cut out by Europe? What makes you think that Russia is stronger than the world?
you are wrong bro. The world is not against Russia. It is only the US and their lap dogs...

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russia Bans British Airlines From Its Airspace by kiddkash(m): 3:14pm On Feb 25, 2022
Nonpartisan1:

you do know all these were put on the table, I mean advisers will say this is how the world will respond, before he undertook his decision

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Bans British Airlines From Its Airspace by CoronaVirusPro: 3:15pm On Feb 25, 2022
Stronghold91:

after a year independence Nigeria no fit fight biafra

Online chest-beating is valid
Re: Russia Bans British Airlines From Its Airspace by Perfecttouchade: 3:15pm On Feb 25, 2022
ManirBK:
una never fit counter Boko boiz na country una wan face, chai e no go be small beating grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russia Bans British Airlines From Its Airspace by Munzy14(m): 3:15pm On Feb 25, 2022
joyandfaith:
Economic war is better than military invasion.
I swear..it leaves the people alive but useless... undecided

I hope Russia survive things coming their way...As a business man, I know what it takes losing one serious customer not to talk of losing a handful of sure customers...motivation will die..

Putin sad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Bans British Airlines From Its Airspace by franchasng: 3:15pm On Feb 25, 2022
ManirBK:
I support this and I suggest Niger, Chad or Cameroon grin
Re: Russia Bans British Airlines From Its Airspace by Quelme: 3:16pm On Feb 25, 2022
Who don pass you don pass you!!!

Russia, una too much!!!

2 Shares

Re: Russia Bans British Airlines From Its Airspace by cowardafonja: 3:16pm On Feb 25, 2022
omenkaLives:
This wahala still long.

An eye for an eye, they say. Sadly, this is one of the ways this situation would affect unintended victims as the politicians keep bickering back and forth over a situation that could be brought to an amicable end in a matter of days if they want to.

Passengers will now have to pay more as airlines make changes to their normal routes, unavoidably increasing the lengths of travels, a situation that would no doubt impact flight rates and all that.

Shit's come to a state of "who blinks first". I'm suspecting Europe would. Their over dependence on Russian energy remains their greatest Achilles heel.

Ewedu
Re: Russia Bans British Airlines From Its Airspace by pansophist(m): 3:17pm On Feb 25, 2022
I know this will happen. People can't really fanthom how huge Russia is. If they ban you from their airspace, you're toast. For example to connect Asia and Europe, you have to fly through Russia. Imagine skipping Russian territory from aviation route, its basically suicidal. Its like you want to go to Abuja from lagos, but have to fly to Benin republic first, then to Niger Republic, then southbound to Abuja. Suicidal.

14 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Chinese Embassy Responds To Claims Moscow Asked For Military Assistance / Meteor Lights Up The Night Sky Over Oklahoma USA (pics, Video) / Marie Madeleine Mborantsuo: President Of Constitutional Court In Gabon Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.