Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,598 members, 7,816,483 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

''All I Care About Is Me And My Child'' What Does This Mean - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / ''All I Care About Is Me And My Child'' What Does This Mean (2584 Views)

Help, My Child Is Already A GENIUS @ 3! / Help My Child Is 8 Months And Wife Is Pregnant Again / My Rich Brother Does Not Care About Us.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ''All I Care About Is Me And My Child'' What Does This Mean by Klass99(f): 12:04am On Feb 26, 2022

5 Likes

Re: ''All I Care About Is Me And My Child'' What Does This Mean by Phoneworld: 12:21am On Feb 26, 2022
yuping:
lipsrsealed I for pity you but I don use up all my pity finish today, maybe tomorrow. SMH.

Lol
Re: ''All I Care About Is Me And My Child'' What Does This Mean by Phoneworld: 12:23am On Feb 26, 2022
Klass99:
Her words mean that you will always take the back seat when it comes to her child.

It also means, on her list of priorities you rank 8th while her child ranks 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th.

All you need to understand is what I said above, her child comes first and matters more to her than you do. Can you deal? cheesy

Noted
Re: ''All I Care About Is Me And My Child'' What Does This Mean by Phoneworld: 7:31am On Feb 26, 2022
Re: ''All I Care About Is Me And My Child'' What Does This Mean by IAMBlesssed(f): 3:02pm On Feb 26, 2022
Probably, she's been hurt by men she trusted and invested in..She needs a strong conviction that you are different..

1 Like

Re: ''All I Care About Is Me And My Child'' What Does This Mean by Phoneworld: 12:58am On Feb 27, 2022
IAMBlesssed:
Probably, she's been hurt by men she trusted and invested in..She needs a strong conviction that you are different..
Thanks
Re: ''All I Care About Is Me And My Child'' What Does This Mean by zedegit: 4:43am On Feb 27, 2022
Phoneworld:

Tank you so much, but I love her, and it is not easy to get a single mum just like that, they are rare that are hardworking..

You think your love is enough to sustain that marriage. Don't worry, please marry her.

Atleast the younger generation will learn from your experience.

Most women are naturally selfish not to talk of when they make this kind statements. That's what some men will ignore only to open a thread later as if they didn't see the handwriting on the wall.

For me I used to prioritize yansh and breast until I found out that character is of utmost importance.
Re: ''All I Care About Is Me And My Child'' What Does This Mean by Phoneworld: 5:11am On Feb 27, 2022
zedegit:

You think your love is enough to sustain that marriage. Don't worry, please marry her.

Most women are naturally selfish not to talk of when they make this kind statements. That's what some men will ignore only to open a thread later as if they didn't see the handwriting on the wall.

For me I used to prioritize yansh and breast until I found out that character is of utmost importance.
Re: ''All I Care About Is Me And My Child'' What Does This Mean by Phoneworld: 10:31am On Feb 28, 2022
zedegit:

ok
Re: ''All I Care About Is Me And My Child'' What Does This Mean by Phoneworld: 8:39am On Mar 01, 2022
Re: ''All I Care About Is Me And My Child'' What Does This Mean by mirexxx(f): 1:26pm On Mar 01, 2022
She's being protective of herself and her child. She's been hurt before that's why. Try to make her feel relaxed so she can trust u and build her life with you.
Re: ''All I Care About Is Me And My Child'' What Does This Mean by Phoneworld: 2:50pm On Mar 02, 2022
mirexxx:
She's being protective of herself and her child. She's been hurt before that's why. Try to make her feel relaxed so she can trust u and build her life with you.
Okay, at the same time u are very beautiful
Re: ''All I Care About Is Me And My Child'' What Does This Mean by Phoneworld: 8:59am On Mar 03, 2022
I dont give up, she has said it again omo, maybe this not my way
Re: ''All I Care About Is Me And My Child'' What Does This Mean by odinson1(m): 10:04am On Mar 03, 2022
Phoneworld:
I dont give up, she has said it again omo, maybe this not my way

It's obvious to even the blind that that Woman does not even rate you one bit,you are just a Disposable tool to her. She doesn't love you bro,just quit it.
Re: ''All I Care About Is Me And My Child'' What Does This Mean by Phoneworld: 11:15am On Mar 03, 2022
odinson1:

It's obvious to even the blind that that Woman does not even rate you one bit,you are just a Disposable tool to her. She doesn't love you bro,just quit it.

Thanks
Re: ''All I Care About Is Me And My Child'' What Does This Mean by Phoneworld: 9:32am On Mar 05, 2022
I have moved on..

1 Like

Re: ''All I Care About Is Me And My Child'' What Does This Mean by Phoneworld: 3:56pm On Mar 07, 2022
Hi
Re: ''All I Care About Is Me And My Child'' What Does This Mean by Phoneworld: 6:39pm On Mar 15, 2022
Okay
Re: ''All I Care About Is Me And My Child'' What Does This Mean by skultrick(m): 6:45pm On Mar 15, 2022
Phoneworld:

Tank you so much, but I love her, and it is not easy to get a single mum just like that, they are rare that are hardworking..

But if I may ask, why single mom? There are many young ladies out there.
Re: ''All I Care About Is Me And My Child'' What Does This Mean by Phoneworld: 7:04pm On Mar 15, 2022
skultrick:

But if I may ask, why single mom? There are many young ladies out there.

Young girls that are not ready..

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Dad Has Been Detained 4 Two Months, Pls Help / Inquisitive Young Minds / How Soon Will U Start Bearing Children After Ur Wedding Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.