Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,595 members, 7,816,474 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

I'm A 21 Year Old Virgin And This Sucks - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm A 21 Year Old Virgin And This Sucks (53513 Views)

24yr Old Virgin Reveals Why She Keeps Turning Down Suitors / "I Rejected Suitors": 123-Year-Old Virgin Searching For Perfect Man Seeks Love / This 35 Year Old Virgin Is My Role Model (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm A 21 Year Old Virgin And This Sucks by oshaosha2014(m): 6:39pm On Feb 26, 2022
Pair pressure ruining this one's emotions. Start your path of destruction as soon as possible.

2 Likes

Re: I'm A 21 Year Old Virgin And This Sucks by gift2xl: 6:39pm On Feb 26, 2022
There are more important things to life. Be self guided

1 Like

Re: I'm A 21 Year Old Virgin And This Sucks by Naijatask: 6:39pm On Feb 26, 2022
suffering:
You never serious yet.

You see masturbation? No real sex can ever equal it in enjoyment from start to finish. That's why many Nairalanders are addicted to the act. I would give anything to become a virgin again. Sex is highly overrated and pushed by idiots as the greatest sensation on earth.

I Know right? He's probably influenced by his peers who may jilt him once they know he's a virgin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm A 21 Year Old Virgin And This Sucks by eedimo(m): 6:39pm On Feb 26, 2022
BO strong pass Tasha own
Re: I'm A 21 Year Old Virgin And This Sucks by Nobody: 6:40pm On Feb 26, 2022
Write2chim:
Chat me up privately 09016636343
You wan sell am agbo?

3 Likes

Re: I'm A 21 Year Old Virgin And This Sucks by Kingcalls: 6:40pm On Feb 26, 2022
Anonymous03:
I'm a 21 year old virgin , a final year student in Babcock University and I created this new account to ensure anonymity.
People say I'm good looking but I don't see such when I look into the mirror.
Girls love to associate with me ( Note; I don't spend) but none is ready to get down with me. Girls flirt with me a lot but they would never have sex with me.
Some of the girls willingly sleep with guys that are less cute and not rich,yet they deny me sex but still cling on me even when I try to caught them off.

Most of these girls are act naughty with boys but they suddenly become saint and holy when it gets to my turn.

I almost begged for sex at one point and I don't want to patronize sex workers.
Where am I getting it wrong? How can I sexually attract girls? Do I need to dress like a pop star?

I solicit for your advice.

Stop being a simp...men can't b virgins
Re: I'm A 21 Year Old Virgin And This Sucks by Naijatask: 6:42pm On Feb 26, 2022
Senomi:
Op, make we just exchange cos to become virgin dey hungry me

Some people don't value what they have until they eventually lose it
Re: I'm A 21 Year Old Virgin And This Sucks by dreality: 6:42pm On Feb 26, 2022
You are very stupid boy. Sex na your own problem? Instead of you to see how you will succeed in life, you dey carry woman matter on top head

1 Like

Re: I'm A 21 Year Old Virgin And This Sucks by Bullet01(f): 6:43pm On Feb 26, 2022
Go and marry if sex dey hungry you. Must you destroy somebody's daughter to satisfy your urge for sex? Children of these days self

1 Like

Re: I'm A 21 Year Old Virgin And This Sucks by Nobody: 6:43pm On Feb 26, 2022
suffering:
You never serious yet.

You see masturbation? No real sex can ever equal it in enjoyment from start to finish. That's why many Nairalanders are addicted to the act. I would give anything to become a virgin again. Sex is highly overrated and pushed by idiots as the greatest sensation on earth.
If white girl wey her brain dey touch ride you nonstop for 30mins, you go hate masturbation and permanently forget your date of birth

2 Likes

Re: I'm A 21 Year Old Virgin And This Sucks by Naijatask: 6:43pm On Feb 26, 2022
Write2chim:
Chat me up privately 09016636343

Agent of devil. You want to deflower him personally or what? undecided
Re: I'm A 21 Year Old Virgin And This Sucks by Hassanmaye(m): 6:44pm On Feb 26, 2022
chatinent:
To flog you USB cord for back dey hungry me.
[img]https://media./images/3bfdc594138a31437ffe0e0258548c06/tenor.gif?itemid=20828015[/img]
Hahahahhahah the real niggar guidelines the SIMPle man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm A 21 Year Old Virgin And This Sucks by Shalommy(f): 6:44pm On Feb 26, 2022
Chaii.. Don't rape somebody oo because i can see conji playing hard on you. cheesy

1 Like

Re: I'm A 21 Year Old Virgin And This Sucks by Greatfullheart: 6:45pm On Feb 26, 2022
[quote author=Anonymous03 post=110536846]I'm a 21 year old virgin , a final year student in Babcock University and I created this new account to ensure anonymity.
Girls love to associate with me ( Note; I don't spend) but none is ready to get down with me. Girls flirt with me a lot but they would never have sex with me.
Some of the girls willingly sleep with guys that are less cute and not rich,yet they deny me sex but still cling on me even when I try to caught them off.

Most of these girls are act naughty with boys but they suddenly become saint and holy when it gets to my turn.

Where am I getting it wrong? How can I sexually attract girls? Do I need to dress like a pop star?

Am 26years of age and am still a virgin we are having the same issue my own they even call me pastor.

1 Like

Re: I'm A 21 Year Old Virgin And This Sucks by advanceDNA: 6:45pm On Feb 26, 2022
Anonymous03:
I'm a 21 year old virgin , a final year student in Babcock University and I created this new account to ensure anonymity.

Nigga please don’t do this...
It’s pathetic as fvck...

You are pathetic...women don’t find it attractive at all...
Re: I'm A 21 Year Old Virgin And This Sucks by salvation77177: 6:46pm On Feb 26, 2022
You need Jesus Christ,not girls for sex Take a wise decision today before it's too late.

1 Like

Re: I'm A 21 Year Old Virgin And This Sucks by Emperordynasty: 6:46pm On Feb 26, 2022
You are 21 and has never had sex,
So What
Generation of Sex worshipers,
Who made getting layed before graduating a mark of hounour,
You don't have plans for your life that is why,.
Because girls are coming around u that means u should start sleeping with all of them, till u catch AIDS ,syphilis and all the gonorrhoea,

Who knows God may be protecting ur senseless head from destiny killers, but no, throw it away by sleeping with the randomest of girls and come to nairaland with a new account Crying "Help my life is miserable what to do"

6 Likes

Re: I'm A 21 Year Old Virgin And This Sucks by Shalommy(f): 6:46pm On Feb 26, 2022
Naijatask:

Agent of devil. You want to deflower him personally or what? undecided
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I'm A 21 Year Old Virgin And This Sucks by JennyOfOldstones(f): 6:47pm On Feb 26, 2022
What's the rush to lose your virginity? You're just 21, time still dey abeg
Re: I'm A 21 Year Old Virgin And This Sucks by LollySeaSide: 6:47pm On Feb 26, 2022
Anonymous03:

Cut your damn diicckkk off and send to Ukraine.
You don't need it.
Re: I'm A 21 Year Old Virgin And This Sucks by Donedeal1(m): 6:48pm On Feb 26, 2022
This very lucky guy wanted to batter away his God given destiny.

Prayer God keep you chaste for your own missing rib.
Re: I'm A 21 Year Old Virgin And This Sucks by Nobody: 6:50pm On Feb 26, 2022
Anonymous03:

Why do you want to have sex?

If you want to have sex because you want to 'be a man' 'lose your virginity'...then that's not the right reason to have sex. That's the wrong reason, and you will discover, after a while, that you won't enjoy it.

If you want to have sex because you truly and deeply and really love the other person and you cannot imagine life without her, then by all means have sex.

My advice to you....go and make friends with the girls. Ask about their lives, dreams, hopes, discuss with them. Ask about where they think they would be in ten years, laugh with them, and eventually the sex will come.

Women want someone who can talk with them, not see them as some sort of 'object'.

1 Like

Re: I'm A 21 Year Old Virgin And This Sucks by naija4life247: 6:50pm On Feb 26, 2022
Anonymous03:

You deserve 24 strokes of cane

Re: I'm A 21 Year Old Virgin And This Sucks by Nobody: 6:50pm On Feb 26, 2022
advanceDNA:

Nigga please don’t do this...
It’s pathetic as fvck...

You are pathetic...women don’t find it attractive at all...
How's it pathetic? This is just like a case of nigerians living in abroad and discouraging other nigerians from going over there, saying they should stay back and build the country
Re: I'm A 21 Year Old Virgin And This Sucks by AngelicBeing: 6:51pm On Feb 26, 2022
chatinent:
To flog you USB cord for back dey hungry me.
[img]https://media./images/3bfdc594138a31437ffe0e0258548c06/tenor.gif?itemid=20828015[/img]
Gbamsulotely, hahaha cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm A 21 Year Old Virgin And This Sucks by Dollarremix(m): 6:51pm On Feb 26, 2022

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm A 21 Year Old Virgin And This Sucks by od501: 6:53pm On Feb 26, 2022
Anonymous03:

Oga goan marry. Shey na toto be your problem? Marry, then Bleep as u like
Re: I'm A 21 Year Old Virgin And This Sucks by DaveJacuzie: 6:56pm On Feb 26, 2022
Its a sin to sleep with someone who is not your wife! it is called fornication!!

1 Like

Re: I'm A 21 Year Old Virgin And This Sucks by Czartrips(m): 6:56pm On Feb 26, 2022
After a very long time i finally joined NL���

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm A 21 Year Old Virgin And This Sucks by Starz825(m): 6:57pm On Feb 26, 2022
brosom:
U re the good gentle guy,

Girls don't like it.

Be rugged, mean and talk dirty then you'll see the magic.

The last time I checked, lots of women love alpha males for s*x, not SIMPle men.
You are right...
One of the easiest way to oxlaid a girl na to dey try chat dirty with them...
Let them feel wet with your words...
If you go dey do saint or Mr nice with words..you definitely appear to be like a brother to them...
Though girls are very confused beings...they want you to be davido(bad boy) and pastor adeboye (saint) at the same time....

4 Likes

Re: I'm A 21 Year Old Virgin And This Sucks by starwiss(m): 6:58pm On Feb 26, 2022
I understand your plight gee, don't worry confidence will come just holla @ me let me connect you for some knacks.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

18+: Daddy's New Wife / How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? / Why Are Guys Scared Of Dating Cele Babes?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.