Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,124 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

What "Table" Means To Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What "Table" Means To Women (2751 Views)

What "Table" Means To Men. / What Good Sex Does To Women - Lady Reveals On Twitter. See Reactions / Note To Women: Stand By Him At Owner's Risk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What "Table" Means To Women by CumOnHer: 2:02pm On Feb 25, 2022
For every relationship, men are prepared coming to the table. No man comes to the table empty. As a matter of fact, no woman possesses the character to stay on an empty table with a man.When a woman comes to the table, she meets a well prepared table - a table with the finances, values, secured future, protection, among others. A woman is a reactionary being, having observed the table and her lack of capacity to match the man's offer, she could only offer in return what the man does not have. And if there is anything every man does not have, it is the coochie.

We can all agree that it is easier for a woman to get away with offering NOTHING on the table than a man ever would. The society makes excuses for a woman who offers nothing but would rather receive almost everything on the table. Whereas the society condemns any man who dare takes from a woman without giving anything commiserate in return.

SEX AS A REWARD SYSTEM:
A woman who has no (stable) source of income can afford to sleep all day, eat all the food while the man works all day and pays all the bills. In this case, she offers nothing but sex, she uses sex as a reward system to compensate the man for all his efforts. She can give all the sex styles in the book all year as far as the man meets her material needs.

SEX AS A BARGAINING POWER:
Women who have a stable or fairly stable source of income fall in this category.
If any of these women were asked to pay all the bills while the man sleeps all day and offer only sex, all hell would let loose, she would walk out of the relationship the next minute. A woman would rather walk away than allow anyone takes away her most effective bargaining power. In other words, if you take away sex from a woman, you have taken away her bargaining power. She uses sex as bargaining chip to get more money, seeks a man's favour and to influence a man's decision.

SEX AS A PSYCHOLOGICAL TOOL:
Women often say they bring communication, cooking, cleaning, childbearing to the table. However, we are aware that all of these are gender roles and they are specific to the women's department. Sadly, women have found a way of deploying these roles as a psychological tools for their self interests. For instance, when a woman communicates with you - picks up her phone to say some soothing words or sends some romantic messages to a man, she is laying the groundwork for sex and preparing the mind of the man for sex.
Likewise, when she cooks, she does so as to get the sex. sex is not appealing to an hungry man. When she nourishes you with good meals, you have the energy to last longer on her.
When it comes to cleaning, men usually do not like a dirty environment, much less having sex in a dirty place. She cleans up and arranges the bed as neatly as possible for the right kind of sex to occur.
Childbearing is the decision of both partners, ideally, a woman wants it as much as the man wants it. And for pregnancy to occur, sex must take place.
For the sake of clarity, the end product of her constantly communicating with you, cooking your favorite delicacies, and cleaning up the house is ultimately for the purpose of sex.

WHAT A MAN WANT FROM A WOMAN.
To women, sex is all there is to offer either as a reward system, bargaining chip or for psychological advantage but to men, sex is the cheapest commodity he could easily get from anywhere.
A man expect to see a woman whom he can respect. By respect, I mean a woman who shares similar values and goals with the man.
When a woman has lesser or no identifiable values, then she has nothing to offer a man. Also, a man expect that a woman makes him better than she meets him.
A man does not want a leech or a liability. Therefore, sex is not what a man expect you to bring to the table but you rather work on yourself and improve on your standards. If a man wants sex from you, he knows how to locate it.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What "Table" Means To Women by CumOnHer: 2:04pm On Feb 25, 2022
Re: What "Table" Means To Women by Halogenabdul(m): 2:12pm On Feb 25, 2022
CumOnHer:
No woman comes to an empty table, as a matter of fact, no woman possesses the character to stay on an empty table with a man.When a woman comes to the table, she meets a well prepared table - a table with the finances, values, secured future, protection, among others. A woman is a reactionary being, having observed the table and her lack of capacity to match the man's offer, she could only offer in return what the man does not have. And if there is anything every man does not have, it is the coochie.

We can all agree that it is easier for a woman to get away with offering NOTHING on the table than a man ever would. The society makes excuses for a woman who offers nothing but would rather receive almost everything on the table. Whereas the society condemns any man who dare take from a woman without giving anything commiserate in return.

SEX AS A REWARD SYSTEM:
A woman who has no (stable) source of income can afford to sleep all day, eat all the food while the man works all day and pays all the bills. In this case, she offers nothing but sex, she uses sex as a reward system to compensate the man for all his efforts. She can give all the sex styles in the book all year as far as the man meets her material needs.

Women who have a stable or fairly stable source of income fall in this category.
If you ask any of these women to pay all the bills while the man sleeps all day and offer only sex, what do you
I see
Re: What "Table" Means To Women by odinson1(m): 3:56pm On Feb 25, 2022
H
Re: What "Table" Means To Women by zero8zero(m): 5:02pm On Feb 25, 2022
ViperAda:

Lol. At the front page, it was reported that a lecturer at Delta state poly chased several girls wearing no bra and panties out of the class. Truth is most of these girls pick up these whorish behavior from their elder sisters, aunties, even mothers. A lot of mothers know their daughters indulge in hoeing.
And these girls are empty upstairs when you try engaging them in a conversation, they can hardly muster a point. You just get them laid, throw the money at them and let them out of the door.
Nigerian women are a total write off.

-Viper
Unfortunately, they are being used & wasted. And those are the same future wives Naija men intend to marry.

3 Likes

Re: What "Table" Means To Women by ViperAda: 5:06pm On Feb 25, 2022
zero8zero:

Unfortunately, they are being used & wasted. And those are the same future wives Naija men intend to marry.
Na to marry Oyinbo sure pass, at least they have something to offer.

-Viper

4 Likes

Re: What "Table" Means To Women by zero8zero(m): 5:12pm On Feb 25, 2022
ViperAda:
-Viper
Lol
Re: What "Table" Means To Women by PressMyButton: 5:42pm On Feb 25, 2022
CumOnHer:
No woman comes to an empty table, as a matter of fact, no woman possesses the character to stay on an empty table with a man.When a woman comes to the table, she meets a well prepared table - a table with the finances, values, secured future, protection, among others. A woman is a reactionary being, having observed the table and her lack of capacity to match the man's offer, she could only offer in return what the man does not have. And if there is anything every man does not have, it is the coochie.

We can all agree that it is easier for a woman to get away with offering NOTHING on the table than a man ever would. The society makes excuses for a woman who offers nothing but would rather receive almost everything on the table. Whereas the society condemns any man who dare takes from a woman without giving anything commiserate in return.

SEX AS A REWARD SYSTEM:

If any of these women were asked to pay all the bills while the man sleeps all day and offer only sex, all hell would let loose, she would walk out of the relationship the next minute. A woman would rather walk away than allow anyone takes away her most effective bargaining power. In other words, if you take away sex from a woman, you have taken away her bargaining power. She uses sex as bargaining chip to get more money, seeks a man's favour and to influence a man's decision.

SEX AS A PSYCHOLOGICAL TOOL:
Women often say they bring communication, cooking, cleaning, childbearing to the table. However, we are aware that all of these are gender roles and they are specific to the women's department. Sadly, women have found a way of deploying these roles as a psychological tools for their self interests. For instance, when a woman communicates with you - picks up her phone to say some soothing words or sends some romantic messages to a man, she is laying the groundwork for sex and preparing the mind of the man for sex.
Likewise, when she cooks, she does so as to get the sex. sex is not appealing to an hungry man. When she nourishes you with good meals, you have the energy to last longer on her.
When it comes to cleaning, men usually do not like a dirty environment, much less having sex in a dirty place. She cleans up and arranges the bed as neatly as possible for the right kind of sex to occur.
Childbearing is the decision of both partners, ideally, a woman wants it as much as the many wants it. And for pregnancy to occur, sex must take place.
For the sake of clarity, the end product of her constantly communicating with you, cooking your favorite delicacies, and cleaning up the house is ultimately for the purpose of sex.

WHAT A MAN WANT FROM A WOMAN.
To women, sex is all there is to offer either as a reward system, bargaining chip or for psychological advantage but to men, sex is the cheapest commodity he could easily get from anywhere.
A man expects to see a woman whom he can respect. By respect, I mean a woman who shares similar values and goals with the man.
When a woman has lesser or no identifiable values, then she has nothing to offer a man. Also, a man expect that a woman makes him better than she meets him.
A man does not want a leech or a liability. Therefore, sex is not what a man expect you to bring to the table but you rather work on yourself and improve on your standards. If a man wants sex from you, he knows how to locate it.
Insightful. The mistake of a lot of women is to think sex can keep a man. If you can't offer anything other than the pussy, you lose.

4 Likes

Re: What "Table" Means To Women by PressMyButton: 6:08pm On Feb 25, 2022
Counter thread
Mynd44 lalasticlala Rockstation farano
Re: What "Table" Means To Women by Nobody: 6:12pm On Feb 25, 2022
ViperAda:

-Viper
Then the tables are tired and you're the one offering your sex (big black cọck) for her money... grin

Every Nigerian men wants to marry an oyibo cause Nigerian men are entitled parasite from the poverty capital of the world who actually have nothing to offer...

What can you do for your parents? undecided

3 Likes

Re: What "Table" Means To Women by ViperAda: 6:23pm On Feb 25, 2022
Raspberries:
Then the tables are tired and you're the one offering your sex (big black cọck) for her money... grin

Every Nigerian men wants to marry an oyibo cause Nigerian men are entitled parasite from the poverty capital of the world who actually have nothing to offer...

At least, I'd be offering my BBC to someone who is more intellectually superior and financially responsible than y'all entitled leeches who have nothing to offer than the pussy.
That's why you would grow old in your father's hut.

- Viper

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What "Table" Means To Women by Nobody: 6:27pm On Feb 25, 2022
ViperAda:

At least, I'd be offering my BBC to someone who is more intellectually superior and financially responsible than entitled bunch of Nigeria girls who have nothing to offer than the pussy.
That's why you would grow old in your father's hut.

- Viper
In all, you're still the poverty stricken loser shamelessly offering his superior (in all ramifications) sex... grin

That's all you can bring to the table? Really? undecided

Black men...slaves of the earth... Tsk.

Mister 'Nigerian women are entitled'... What can you offer your parents? undecided

Hey... Keep hawking the BBC... If it's gonna feed you, who am I to stand between a poor black man and his meal ticket? grin

2 Likes

Re: What "Table" Means To Women by ViperAda: 6:40pm On Feb 25, 2022
Raspberries:
In all, you're still the poverty stricken loser shamelessly offering his superior (in all ramifications) sex... grin

That's all you can bring to the table? Really? undecided

Black men...slaves of the earth... Tsk.

Mister 'Nigerian women are entitled'... What can you offer your parents? undecided

Hey... Keep hawking the BBC... If it's gonna feed you, who am I to stand between a poor black man and his meal ticket? grin
First of all, my parents ain't complaining shiit to you. So, focus more on your own parents you're feeding off with the proceeds of hoeing.
And why are you so jealous of our BBC?, it is far better we use our BBC on better girls who appreciates our essence and would do anything to make us better men than waste our energies on entitled bitches who put all the failures of their ancestral families on us.

-Viper

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What "Table" Means To Women by Nobody: 6:49pm On Feb 25, 2022
ViperAda:

First of all, my parents ain't complaining shiit to you. So, focus more on your own parents you're feeding off with the proceeds of hoeing.
And why are you so jealous of our BBC?, it is far better we use our BBC on better girls who appreciates our essence and would do anything to make us better men than waste our energies on entitled bitches who put all the failures of their ancestral families on us.

-Viper
Don't reduce me to level... I'm not the one who shamelessly commented that I'll trade sex for money... You did... grin

Who's jealous of your BBC? I ain't... It's the money maker!

On better girls, yes... Better than yourself too and all the other poor black men hawking their BBCs... grin

You couldn't take the heat, I understand sweetheart... So you crossed the line to become an entitled gigolo... grin

2 Likes

Re: What "Table" Means To Women by Hayee(f): 7:00pm On Feb 25, 2022
If bring sex to the table had no benefits women will not bring it cheesy cheesy cheesy

Abi you want to tell those men don't like the sex it's even better to put sex sef cheesy cheesy cheesy nothing to loose, it's something you both enjoyed cheesy grin grin

Highest our hypocritical society will judge you when they are tired they will face the business that feeds them cheesy grin tongue

As far as I'm concerned virtuous woman,wife or girl doesn't pay cheesy

Nigerian men are actually in desperate need of blood sucking and heartless gold diggers A.K.A Jezebels tongue tongue tongue
PEACE

5 Likes

Re: What "Table" Means To Women by ViperAda: 7:08pm On Feb 25, 2022
Raspberries:
Don't reduce me to level... I'm not the one who shamelessly commented that I'll trade sex for money... You did... grin

Who's jealous of your BBC? I ain't... It's the money maker!

On better girls, yes... Better than yourself too and all the other poor black men hawking their BBCs... grin

You couldn't take the heat, I understand sweetheart... So you crossed the line to become an entitled gigolo... grin

I can't reduce someone who already has no standard. One minute you love a guy and the next, you're under another guy getting pummeled.
Good a thing you acknowledged the white girls are a million times better than you'd ever be.
We done with Nigerian smelly dirty vaginarians. You can go scream your lungs out in front of a moving train for all I care.

-Viper

5 Likes

Re: What "Table" Means To Women by CumOnHer: 7:17pm On Feb 25, 2022
Hayee:
If bring sex to the table had no benefits women will not bring it cheesy cheesy cheesy

Abi you want to tell those men don't like the sex it's even better to put sex sef cheesy cheesy cheesy nothing to loose, it's something you both enjoyed cheesy grin grin

Highest our hypocritical society will judge you when they are tired they will face the business that feeds them cheesy grin tongue

As far as I'm concerned virtuous woman,wife or girl doesn't pay cheesy

Nigerian men are actually in desperate need of blood sucking and heartless gold diggers A.K.A Jezebels tongue tongue tongue
PEACE
Should we then put the lives of our young hardworking guys at risks because they like sex?
How then do we build a better future if we allowed sexual rascality from the women?

4 Likes

Re: What "Table" Means To Women by CumOnHer: 7:32pm On Feb 25, 2022
Raspberries:

What do Nigerian women offer other than sex?. Everything you offer rises and falls on sex - All boils down to sex.
The white women fought for women rights, rights to wear trousers, rights to vote and be voted for, rights to be elected as a member of lawmakers. This was as early as the 17th-18th century. The fourth wave feminism that is being touted & misrepresented by Nigerian women was started by the whites women.
Can you mention one peculiar rights law that Nigeria women have been able to achieve and domesticate across the country.
To me, I believe women are same ol bunch but the whites are just a little better breed.

7 Likes

Re: What "Table" Means To Women by Nobody: 7:52pm On Feb 25, 2022
ViperAda:

I can't reduce someone who already has no standard. One minute you love a guy and the next, you're under another guy getting pummeled.
Good a thing you acknowledged the white girls are a million times better than you'd ever be.
We done with Nigerian smelly dirty vaginarians. You can go scream your lungs out in front of a moving train for all I care.

-Viper
No excuse for being cheap... grin

I couldn't love a Nigerian man... I don't even pretend...

Yes... To you, white women are better... Typical poor black man who's BBC is his meal ticket... grin

Keep hustling...

3 Likes

Re: What "Table" Means To Women by ViperAda: 8:01pm On Feb 25, 2022
Raspberries:
No excuse for being cheap... grin

I couldn't love a Nigerian man... I don't even pretend...

Yes... To you, white women are better... Typical poor black man who's BBC is his meal ticket... grin

Keep hustling...
You couldn't love a Nigerian man but you are here literally slithering your throat because I equally don't give a damn about Nigerian women.
You finally exported yourself from being a Nigerian hoe to a slave sex abroad, right?
I don't give a flying rat if you're hoeing in the cold night of Sicily or eating up some Arab's poo in Dubai.

- Viper

4 Likes

Re: What "Table" Means To Women by Nobody: 8:03pm On Feb 25, 2022
CumOnHer:

What do Nigerian women offer other than sex?. Everything you offer rises and falls on sex - All boils down to sex.
The white women fought for women rights, rights to wear trousers, rights to vote and be voted for, rights to be elected as a member of lawmakers. This was as early as the 17th-18th century. The fourth wave feminism that is being touted & misrepresented by Nigerian women was started by the whites women.
Can you mention one peculiar rights law that Nigeria women have been able to achieve and domesticate across the country.
To me, I believe women are same ol bunch but the whites are just a little better breed.
And what have Nigerian men done? African men? Cause you're all low IQ primates who've contributed nothing... Absolutely nothing...

Black men can't even self-govern themselves...

Without White men, you subhumans would be swing from trees stark naked, worshipping rocks... undecided

The same country Nigeria men have ruined? White men gave you independence, what did you do with it?

From one evil to another... Now, the worth of a human skull is ₦5000... undecided

Not to mention the insecurity, poverty, corruption...

Black men equals mediocrity...

Don't even dare compare yourself with White women... Don't even try that sh** with Black women... Atleast, they aren't fetish, bloodthirsty, morons who've ruined their own countries and those abroad; internet fraud, drugs, etc...

Black men are worthless...

You can only drag with Black women...

You have nothing to offer someone from a second, first world nation... Except for your BBC... And that's a racist stereotype... But you're not intelligent enough to know...

Go argue with the retārd who's bragging shamelessly that he wants to offer White women (his superiors) sex so they feed his lazy poverty stricken ass... grin

I'm a virgin... So if you wanna slut-shame anyone, start from your mother...

2 Likes

Re: What "Table" Means To Women by Nobody: 8:08pm On Feb 25, 2022
ViperAda:

You couldn't love a Nigerian man but you are here literally slithering your throat because I equally don't give a damn about Nigerian women.
You finally exported yourself from being a Nigerian hoe to a slave sex abroad, right?
I don't give a flying rat if you're hoeing in the cold night of Sicily or eating up some Arab's poo in Dubai.

- Viper
Lol... Why are you pained? You shamelessly admitted that you got nothing to offer White women except for your BBC... grin

You can prefer white women...

But when you worship them like a subservient bit** cause you expect them to feed you- nigga that's low...

And when they feed you cause you're their bit** in the bedroom- you're an irredeemable hoe... grin

Can you compare yourself to a white man? Lol... You ain't even worth an Arab man's sh**

Your penis is your meal ticket, swallow your damn pride and hawk it so you can feed... grin

2 Likes

Re: What "Table" Means To Women by ibkonekt(m): 8:20pm On Feb 25, 2022
Yeah, sex is what 90% of women have to offer notbing else, thats why if you ask what they bring to the table all hell breaks loose

2 Likes

Re: What "Table" Means To Women by CumOnHer: 8:20pm On Feb 25, 2022
Raspberries:
And what have Nigerian men done? African men? Cause you're all low IQ primates who've contributed nothing... Absolutely nothing...

Black men can't even self-govern themselves...

Without White men, you subhumans would be swing from trees stark naked, worshipping rocks... undecided

The same country Nigeria men have ruined? White men gave you independence, what did you do with it?

From one evil to another... Now, the worth of a human skull is ₦5000... undecided

Not to mention the insecurity, poverty, corruption...

Black men equals mediocrity...

Don't even dare compare yourself with White women... Don't even try that sh** with Black women... Atleast, they aren't fetish, bloodthirsty, morons who've ruined their own countries and those abroad; internet fraud, drugs, etc...

Black men are worthless...

You can only drag with Black women...

You have nothing to offer someone from a second, first world nation... Except for your BBC... And that's a racist stereotype... But you're not intelligent enough to know...

Go argue with the retārd who's bragging shamelessly that he wants to offer White women (his superiors) sex so they feed his lazy poverty stricken ass... grin

I'm a virgin... So if you wanna slut-shame anyone, start from your mother...
Women are at the center of every crimes committed. You enjoy the paparazzi that men splash on you including the latest fashion vogue in town. Behind every criminal, there is a woman. You simply cannot exonerate yourself without first accepting culpability.
You know there's something about virgins that particularly appeals to me but you don't have to call yourself one to curry my favour.
I might just expose you if you push it further.

6 Likes

Re: What "Table" Means To Women by Nobody: 8:25pm On Feb 25, 2022
CumOnHer:

Women are at the center of every crimes committed. You enjoy the paparazzi that men splash on you including the latest fashion vogue in town. Behind every criminal, there is a woman. You simply cannot exonerate yourself without first accepting culpability.
You know there's something about virgins that particularly appeals to me but you don't have to call yourself one to curry my favour.
I might just expose you if you push it further.

Lol... Ofcourse women are... Typical... Blame women for your crimes... undecided

Your opinion doesn't mean sh** to me... I told you I'm a virgin cause I want you to keep your bullsh** far away from me...

3 Likes

Re: What "Table" Means To Women by Hayee(f): 9:25pm On Feb 25, 2022
CumOnHer:

Should we then put the lives of our young hardworking guys at risks because they like sex?
How then do we build a better future if we allowed sexual rascality from the women?
nothing concerns me cheesy cheesy grin
No be una dey chase slay queens cheesy cheesy cheesy
Be ready for consequences na tongue tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: What "Table" Means To Women by Nobody: 11:08pm On Feb 25, 2022
I wonder when men would stop seeing sex as an "offering" that women bring undecided...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What "Table" Means To Women by ViperAda: 12:00am On Feb 26, 2022
Raspberries:
Lol... Why are you pained? You shamelessly admitted that you got nothing to offer White women except for your BBC... grin

You can prefer white women...

But when you worship them like a subservient bit** cause you expect them to feed you- nigga that's low...

And when they feed you cause you're their bit** in the bedroom- you're an irredeemable hoe... grin

Can you compare yourself to a white man? Lol... You ain't even worth an Arab man's sh**

Your penis is your meal ticket, swallow your damn pride and hawk it so you can feed... grin
Dumb-bell, listen up, you don't count, you're inconsequential to me, right?
I ignored your little ass, went clubbing and right back to see you crying out your bitch ass in my mentions.
It's my BBC, I bleeping determine what I do with it & likewise your pussy, you bleeping determine the dirts that fills it up, you gerrit?
Some Arab merchants can piss down your naked butt & stuff up your pussy with a dog poo, that's none of my business. You are not into Nigerian dudes neither am I into Nigerian bitches, so kindly stick to your Arab gods.
I've got some bitches around fresh off the club, don't spoil the moment. You may be next. dumbass.

-Viper

2 Likes

Re: What "Table" Means To Women by ViperAda: 12:44am On Feb 26, 2022
Raspberries:

Lol... Ofcourse women are... Typical... Blame women for your crimes... undecided

Your opinion doesn't mean sh** to me... I told you I'm a virgin cause I want you to keep your bullsh** far away from me...
Spread your legs wide apart before the mirror and come back here with the truth.

-Viper

4 Likes

Re: What "Table" Means To Women by Deegee7788: 7:01am On Feb 26, 2022
Op, I can't outrightly say u are right or wrong but guy, say the ones u have seen, dated or the gist people gave u. It is obvious that u guys don't even want anything aside sex
Yes
When a girl says she wouldn't want sex in a relationship, ur interest suddenly died
U people that ur third leg always disappoint u. Before u even check the lady out maybe she is intelligent, skillful and other things u would need in a woman, u have invited her over shamelessly begging for sex telling her it is up to two years u had sex last. So u guys always bring the last thing first because u are blinded by boobs and ass

Secondly, all ladies cannot be ur wife. Everybody with their characteristics. The one u love might not even love u. So whatelse. Whenever u find the right one, that will be the end of ur struggle.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

MEN!! It's Finally Time For You All To Get Yourself A GOLDEN P£N!S!! (Photos) / My Uncle Attempted Raping Me / Why Aren't Nigerians Talking About This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.