Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,470 members, 7,816,115 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

In Need Of Sincere Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In Need Of Sincere Advice (613 Views)

Romancelanders, Pls I Need Your Urgent And Sincere Advice!!! / My Sincere Advice To Romance Ladies. / Sincere Advice Needed!!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Need Of Sincere Advice by kaz4sure: 4:51pm On Jun 27, 2011
Hello My fellow nairalander

Let me start by thanking and also appreciating the contribution of all the members of this forum, may Gog continue to enrish your pot of knowledge and understanding.
I have an issue that require a sincere advice from my fellow nairalander. the story goes thus:::;

i hav a girl that i met recently, we both fall in love and we both mutual understanding as in we want to settle down together withing the next two years. but there are two contraints that may hinder our prospective plan, one is that her dad is late but her mum insist that shemust not marry a muslim whic i am one though she agreed to marry despite the problem but the parent consent is very important in any successful marriage, the other isue is age factor, the girl is abt 4 month older than me, though she has also accept to carry on without the age diff.
ps i kindly need your brother advice on what to do because marruage is something that require adequate and proper preparation because it is a lifetime events.

u can kindly post your response by replying this post of kindly ping on 26747B84
Re: In Need Of Sincere Advice by suolboy(m): 5:19pm On Jun 27, 2011
Pls leave that girl alone. U muslim guys want to marry xtians, but muslims won't allow their daughters to marry xtians. More so, her mother don't like u wit her. Please leave alone.
Re: In Need Of Sincere Advice by Mynd44: 5:34pm On Jun 27, 2011
Look (very well) before you leap.
Re: In Need Of Sincere Advice by MMM2(m): 6:20pm On Jun 27, 2011
Op
Go 2 d mosque, find ur follow muslim and marry her.
Re: In Need Of Sincere Advice by MzOutside(f): 6:23pm On Jun 27, 2011
If the woman doesnt want to convert to islam , and ur a practising muslim, i very much daubt this will work out anyway.

but best of luck
Re: In Need Of Sincere Advice by campbell05: 6:32pm On Jun 27, 2011
Bleep segregation.
Re: In Need Of Sincere Advice by Wislet(f): 7:07pm On Jun 27, 2011
Heard somewhere dat why muslim parents allow their sons get married to christians is conquest related. The happiness dat they hav conquered & de girl of course will convert. Plus de kids wil be theirs. ,but they wil never allow their daughters marry outside.

(1) (Reply)

Attracting An Index Of One's Beauty? / Your Woman Must Be Successful For You To Be A Successful Man / Looks Or Money?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.