Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,964 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:31 AM

I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! - Family (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! (67938 Views)

The Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom State / Sex Is Causing Problems In My Marriage, Help Me Save My Marriage / 'My Bleaching wife, My Benin Witch'- Man To His Wife On Their Aniversary(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by SaintUlot: 1:56pm On Mar 01, 2022
Needadvice200:
Sorry I had to create new account to remain anonymous.

Please men of the house I seriously need advice. Straight to the point, we've been married for 6 years now and I love her so so much, our compatibilities is 100%. We have a beautiful baby girl and we are still currently living together at the moment.
Since we married things has been extremely bad for us unlike before we married. Though I myself was down with sickness for years that almost took my life but God revived me and she stays with me. My business doesn't require my presence (networking) because currently am still getting money but not much. let's say 20k average which of course not much for the family.

Now here is my problem, from 3 or 4 different CONFIRMED sources we were told that my lack of money it's from her that she belongs to a spiritual evil cult (Elegbe omo) that her own is spiritual rags group (egbe akitan, or alakisa) that whoever sleeps with them, their things will going down for them, finance wise and all. I hope I described it well tho and that even she herself is not aware but they do tell her severally. and she has been praying yet things keep getting worse for us.

in fact sometimes ago a pastor saw a vision for her that whoever sees her physically putting on a good cloth that she's beautiful but spiritually it is rags on her body. That she will Pray and fast for 3 days (deliverance) which she did yet things keeps getting worse for me in fact right now I am begging to feed.

When I realized this I stopped having sex with her for months and my business really really improved.
Throughout last year I can count how many times we had sex not up to 4 times and I did not cheat on her because I love her so much but for how long? It's not easy to be on the same bed with your wife and not want to have it but anytime we have it we must suffer for it for months.
The loan sharks on my neck are up to 7. Am just collecting loan to pay another to avoid their embarrassment. One is even threatening my life now (LCredit) as I could not pay the overdue loan.

My head is full with many thoughts. I love her and my baby which is just 2yrs. i want to succeed, I want my family. how long can we be staying without sex? am so so worried. Though I was told it's not her fault but what can I do because it has been affecting us for years now until now.

I don't know if anyone had a similar experience to please share. I need help because I am seriously considering leaving her but I will take full responsibilities of my baby.

I will be in comment section if case of any questions.

Thank y'all

Separate from her for the main time, while she seeks spiritual help.
Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by SHOCK7(m): 12:26am On Mar 08, 2022
Lostchild:

1. You are under attack
2. Leaving her will not solve the problem.
3. You can never run from spiritual battles.
4. Your wife is not serious with prayers.
5. Both of you should turn prayer warriors at night.

Night (prayers) is the solution to all spiritual problems.

Nonsense
Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by Bestiee01(f): 7:33am On Mar 08, 2022
Freddo99:
thanks for telling him the truth. some people and their way of thinking nawa wo.
u tried sending me an email.i can't access it.try sending a wasap message
Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by Dickjo(m): 10:45am On May 13, 2022
Blessiing:

You can ask a pastor, alfa or even alawo the kind of sacrifice(it can be fruits, money etc) to offer to her spiritual group(egbe),when carrying the sacrifice just mention her name, eg i am carrying this sacrifice because of so so person and say prayers on it(you should ask the place to drop it cos sometimes it could be in a river, akitan(dustbin ground) , it could be at a junction, etc) when they tell you just do as you are told and make sure you do it once a month or even once in two months, am sure things will change for good, most of those egbe dont like their member getting married so they tend to disturb them so much that at the end she might end up leaving her husband, may almight God continue to be with you...

helo. most olosho babes i no are call Blessing. the namem is sexxy sir. pleace can o no u & can i date u pleace? smiley
Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by DonroxyII: 8:44am On Aug 28, 2022
Needadvice200:
Sorry I had to create new account to remain anonymous.

Please men of the house I seriously need advice. Straight to the point, we've been married for 6 years now and I love her so so much, our compatibilities is 100%. We have a beautiful baby girl and we are still currently living together at the moment.
Since we married things has been extremely bad for us unlike before we married. Though I myself was down with sickness for years that almost took my life but God revived me and she stays with me. My business doesn't require my presence (networking) because currently am still getting money but not much. let's say 20k average which of course not much for the family.

Now here is my problem, from 3 or 4 different CONFIRMED sources we were told that my lack of money it's from her that she belongs to a spiritual evil cult (Elegbe omo) that her own is spiritual rags group (egbe akitan, or alakisa) that whoever sleeps with them, their things will going down for them, finance wise and all. I hope I described it well tho and that even she herself is not aware but they do tell her severally. and she has been praying yet things keep getting worse for us.

in fact sometimes ago a pastor saw a vision for her that whoever sees her physically putting on a good cloth that she's beautiful but spiritually it is rags on her body. That she will Pray and fast for 3 days (deliverance) which she did yet things keeps getting worse for me in fact right now I am begging to feed.

When I realized this I stopped having sex with her for months and my business really really improved.
Throughout last year I can count how many times we had sex not up to 4 times and I did not cheat on her because I love her so much but for how long? It's not easy to be on the same bed with your wife and not want to have it but anytime we have it we must suffer for it for months.
The loan sharks on my neck are up to 7. Am just collecting loan to pay another to avoid their embarrassment. One is even threatening my life now (LCredit) as I could not pay the overdue loan.

My head is full with many thoughts. I love her and my baby which is just 2yrs. i want to succeed, I want my family. how long can we be staying without sex? am so so worried. Though I was told it's not her fault but what can I do because it has been affecting us for years now until now.

I don't know if anyone had a similar experience to please share. I need help because I am seriously considering leaving her but I will take full responsibilities of my baby.

I will be in comment section if case of any questions.

Thank y'all
Voodoo is the Number one Problems of Africans. Once they get into Your Emotions, You are Destroyed:

Retraced Your Steps, Did You marry your wife through God ?

If not, Baptise Your Families with God and Be Saved:

The People that accused your wife will soon Accused your Families, Destroyed your home and turn you into Depressions Geek and ultimately Kill You:

Put a Phone Call to God to Help Your Home and Entirely Life:
Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by DonroxyII: 8:47am On Aug 28, 2022
nwajesus12:
I pity you if you believe that your wife is the cause of your financial woes, I advise you to look for other things to venture into, networking doesn't really pay much and if you are really good in that, YouCan learn affiliate marketing. The world is now digital, desist from antiquated ways of thinking. It is not as if you had millions before you met her, it is just that your financial responsibility increased, rather than finding ways to increase income, you went on a voyage of sorcery consultations
Best Advice: Sorcery is Killing Africans even in 21st Century:

Many People have lost their Life and Livelihoods due to "Na Ya Mama dey do You" or "Na ya Wife" or "Na ya Mother in Law"

Real Education(Not Mere Certificate) is the only means by which Human Race can be Helped from Ignorance and Mental Darknesses:
Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by isrealakah: 10:02am On Aug 29, 2022
That's the problem with pastors they tell you what the problem is but they don't know the solutions
Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by Temmyanj: 8:58am On Jul 05, 2023
Omo Egbe Akitan. Do your research online. Appease her Egbe. First she needs to acknowledge that she belongs to that Egbe. Appease them , they can hear her. Talk to them . And all your loss will come back . Else this is just the beginning. She needs to appease them, feed them and talk to them. I hope you haven't left your marriage by now. If not . Reply and let me tell you what next to do. There's a way out of this and she is the way
Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by Preciousese(f): 4:02pm On Mar 06
neonly:

Bible say resist d devil and he will flee from u
Those kind of people will not allow yur prayers to reach heaven they keep repelling it back most of them are called the accuser spiritually I may be wrong oooo but if OP says that the signs he notices nothing wrong in leaving d marriage
Most of dis girls Na only God know we're them don put head in d past or they been used for sub
I rest my case

Bible say only reason for divorce is adultery,Mr bible
Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by Preciousese(f): 4:03pm On Mar 06
Temmyanj:
Omo Egbe Akitan. Do your research online. Appease her Egbe. First she needs to acknowledge that she belongs to that Egbe. Appease them , they can hear her. Talk to them . And all your loss will come back . Else this is just the beginning. She needs to appease them, feed them and talk to them. I hope you haven't left your marriage by now. If not . Reply and let me tell you what next to do. There's a way out of this and she is the way

You want to worsen the problem
Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by Mom007(f): 4:49pm On Mar 06
If you are a Christian and are ready to stand and fight for all you love under the command and direction of Christ then message me. I have something important that I know would help you. I wish you all the best.
Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by Kingrshd3: 4:56pm On Mar 06
U dont understand life yet that's why u are saying all this

nwajesus12:
I pity you if you believe that your wife is the cause of your financial woes, I advise you to look for other things to venture into, networking doesn't really pay much and if you are really good in that, YouCan learn affiliate marketing. The world is now digital, desist from antiquated ways of thinking. It is not as if you had millions before you met her, it is just that your financial responsibility increased, rather than finding ways to increase income, you went on a voyage of sorcery consultations
Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by nwajesus12(m): 8:54am On Mar 09
Kingrshd3:
U dont understand life yet that's why u are saying all this

dey play

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

What Is My Wife Doing ? Cheating? / 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... / Pregnant Woman Who Posed With 20,000 Bees In Maternity Shoot Had Stillbirth(Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.