Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,961 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:05 AM

I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! (67937 Views)

The Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom State / Sex Is Causing Problems In My Marriage, Help Me Save My Marriage / 'My Bleaching wife, My Benin Witch'- Man To His Wife On Their Aniversary(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by Acidosis(m): 9:00pm On Feb 25, 2022
cococandy:

Wetin concern LGBT for this thread now?

And yes anything to support women from unjust accusations. It’s always the women that are witches

What happens to supporting humanity? I don't want you turning to a man-hater yunno.

1 Like

Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by Femi8586(m): 9:07pm On Feb 25, 2022
nwajesus12:
I pity you if you believe that your wife is the cause of your financial woes

Smh, just pray say make hand no touch you. Cos if dem(you know who I'm referring to) reason your matter ehn..
If you dey OP shoe, u no go talk laidis.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by Acidosis(m): 9:11pm On Feb 25, 2022
oldienavie:

When you give to the needy (not tithing in church) but you give people in genuine need support and your heart is pure, the forces of the world will align in your favour.

I talk from experience.

Whoever, whatever and wherever you give don't matter, so trying to validate giving to the poor as against other forms of giving isn't necessary.

The poor man that gifts the rich and the rich that gifts the poor have both applied the same principle.

The way we idolize giving to the poor is the reason many poor people have remained poor all their lives because you have conditioned their minds to only receive. Na why many of them have taken a permanent sit in different bus stops.

The poor should also give and how do you teach the poor to give??

If I have the opportunity to buy Dangote, Oyedepo, or Adeboye a wristwatch, I will gladly do it.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by Kobojunkie: 9:15pm On Feb 25, 2022
Femi8586:
Smh, just pray say make hand no touch you. Cos if dem(you know who I'm referring to) reason your matter ehn..
If you dey OP shoe, u no go talk laidis.
Abeg, dead that nonsense! undecided

If you ever start thinking like Op, please run go see a psychiatrist fast. undecided

1 Like

Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by oldienavie: 9:19pm On Feb 25, 2022
Acidosis:

Whoever, whatever and wherever you give don't matter, so trying to validate giving to the poor as against other forms of giving isn't necessary.

The poor man that gifts the rich and the rich that gifts the poor have both applied the same principle.

The way we idolize giving to the poor is the reason many poor people have remained poor all their lives because you have conditioned their minds to only receive.

If I have the opportunity to buy Dangote, Oyedepo, or Adeboye a wristwatch, I will gladly do it.
My post is not a physical one, I am talking from my own personal experience.
Why do you think all regions in the world, be it islam, christianity, budhism, hinduism, every religion, will tell you to give to the needy.
Just like the law of Gravitational pull, you dont see it but it exists.
There are some supernatural laws that works for you , and if you happen to key into them you will experience unprecedented breakthrough.

I speak as someone who graduated from a Nigerian university and roamed the country for 5 years looking for a job, no help, no contacts but surprisingly today I hold the citizenship of one of the top 3 most powerful countries in the world.

Again, I don't expect you to understand me, some things are beyond physical and trust me, the world around us exists beyond physical.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by Acidosis(m): 9:28pm On Feb 25, 2022
oldienavie:

My post is not a physical one, I am talking from my own personal experience.
Why do you think all regions in the world, be it islam, christianity, budhism, hinduism, every religion, will tell you to give to the needy.
Just like the law of Gravitational pull, you dont see it but it exists.
There are some supernatural laws that works for you , and if you happen to key into them you will experience unprecedented breakthrough.

I speak as someone who graduated from a Nigerian university and roamed the country for 5 years looking for a job, no help, no contacts but surprisingly today I hold the citizenship of one of the top 3 most powerful countries in the world.

Again, I don't expect you to understand me, some things are beyond physical and trust me, the world around us exists beyond physical.

It is no longer a personal experience the moment you instruct someone to avoid tithing in church. Your personal experience should be limited to the principles you've directly applied to your situation.

Some people paid tithes and got citizenship in 10 countries within few years.

7 Likes

Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by Kobojunkie: 9:30pm On Feb 25, 2022
Acidosis:
It is no longer a personal experience the moment you instruct someone to avoid tithing in church. Your personal experience should be limited to the principles you've directly applied to your situation.

God no send you or anyone tithing in your churches at all. Instead totally decree comes to you straight from your Pastors and mogs. undecided

Giving, as directed by God Himself has absolutely nothing to do with what you practice there in your churches, and you invoke God's name in vain in your rituals. undecided
Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by Femi8586(m): 9:31pm On Feb 25, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Abeg, dead that nonsense! undecided

If you ever start thinking like Op, please run go see a psychiatrist fast. undecided

I won't engage you tonight. Cos your comments usually sound clownish on this forum.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by oldienavie: 9:31pm On Feb 25, 2022
Acidosis:

Ofcourse the poor man should give, every one should give to someone they are better than, the fact that you are giving does not mean you dont have challenges.
I am not sure how you got to the conclusion that I said it is only the rich that can give, as a matter of fact, me telling the OP (who claims he is poor to give ) means that I actually want him to give even if he doesnt have enough.

So how does that mean that I am saying only the rich should give ?

3 Likes

Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by Kobojunkie: 9:32pm On Feb 25, 2022
Femi8586:
I won't engage you tonight. Cos your comments usually sound clownish on this forum.
Again... Abeg, dead that nonsense! undecided

4 Likes

Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by oldienavie: 9:33pm On Feb 25, 2022
Acidosis:

Seems the tithe triggerred you.
I dont care if you give your money to someone richer than you in the name of tithe.
What I am saying is that op should not include tithing in his classification of giving.

Tithing is not giving cos you pay tithe and dont give tithe. Those that tithe believe it is an obligation to do so, that is different from giving, where you don't have the obligation but still do it from your heart.

I hope you get my point.

2 Likes

Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by Acidosis(m): 9:36pm On Feb 25, 2022
Kobojunkie:
God no send you or anyone tithing in your churches at all. Instead totally decree comes to you straight from your Pastors and mogs. undecided

Giving, as directed by God Himself has absolutely nothing to do with what you practice there in your churches, and you invoke God's name in vain in your rituals. undecided

As far as the money goes into solving people's problems and expanding the gospel, who cares?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by Acidosis(m): 9:40pm On Feb 25, 2022
oldienavie:

Seems the tithe triggerred you.
I dont care if you give your money to someone richer than you in the name of tithe.
What I am saying is that op should not include tithing in his classification of giving.

Tithing is not giving cos you pay tithe and dont give tithe. Those that tithe believe it is an obligation to do so, that is different from giving, where you don't have the obligation but still do it from your heart.

I hope you get my point.

The rich make their money because someone gave them and bought into their idea, dreams, or vision. If you think your money and resources are meant only for those you consider as bottom barrel and down trodden, then good luck to you! The rich will always take from you whether you like it or not. You will buy their products and use their services, you don't have a choice.

2 Likes

Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by oldienavie: 9:45pm On Feb 25, 2022
Acidosis:

The rich make their money because someone gave them and bought into their idea, dreams, or vision. If you think your money and resources are meant only for those you consider as bottom barrel and down trodden, then good luck to you! The rich will always take from you whether you like it or not. You will buy their products and use their services, you don't have a choice.
I am not sure what your point is, you made a wrong assumption and I just corrected you, yet you keep going on about something totally unrelated to the clarification that I made.
I am not trying to convince you , I was just letting you know tithing is not giving.
And provided a robust explanation.

Neither did I say anything about the legality of tithing, but you seem to be forcing that arguement but thats not my objective. You can tithe if you want, but like I said, I was educating the OP not to wrongly classify tithing as giving thats all.
Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by Needadvice200: 9:48pm On Feb 25, 2022
oldienavie:

When was the last time that you gave someone a gift without expecting something in return.
Your perspective is very narrow, unfortunately many people are in your shoes and so they tend to suffer.
Do you think you dont have forces from your generation to also contend with ?

Anyway, learn to give to people regardless of how much little you have, that solves 95% of the problems humans face.
It is a potent recipe for survival and breakthrough but very few people understand it as a weapon.

When you give to the needy (not tithing in church) but you give people in genuine need support and your heart is pure, the forces of the world will align in your favour.

I talk from experience.

I'm a giver bro and I don't think it's related to this sir
Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by Needadvice200: 9:50pm On Feb 25, 2022
cococandy:
Some long suffering good women who stay with and support broke men get accused of being behind the poverty. This might be the 5th thread on this forum I’ve seen where the man says someone saw a vision about his wife being responsible for his misfortunes.
It’s sad.

There's no smoke without fire. I don't think those 5 thread are all normal. What do you think
Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by Acidosis(m): 9:51pm On Feb 25, 2022
oldienavie:

I am not sure what your point is, you made a wrong assumption and I just corrected you, yet you keep going on about something totally unrelated to the clarification that I made.
I am not trying to convince you , I was just letting you know tithing is not giving.
And provided a robust explanation.

Neither did I say anything about the legality of tithing, but you seem to be forcing that arguement but thats not my objective. You can tithe if you want, but like I said, I was educating the OP not to wrongly classify tithing as giving thats all.

Giving, tithing, and prayers are all obligations to a Christian. The act of praying, giving, or paying of tithe however is voluntary. No "sane" church will eject anyone for not paying tithe or fasting and praying.
Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by Kobojunkie: 9:57pm On Feb 25, 2022
Acidosis:
As far as the money goes into solving people's problems and expanding the gospel, who cares?
God no follow you talk that one at all at all.... you are just regurgitating the schpeel fed you by your Pastors and mogs as explanation for why they fleece you in the name of God. undecided

■ It matters to God that you give to your neighbor when your neighbor asks of you. So much so that He even used a parable in explaining to you who your neighbor is and who isn't. undecided
■ it matters to God that you give, not to organizations/businesses and men who already have, so much so that He made it clear that only those who give directly to those who have less will enter into His Kingdom at the end of the day. undecided
■ it matters to God that you give directly even to your own enemies that He made it known that it is by doing that you become even more like your Father in Heaven. undecided

God cares who you give to so, if you truly love Him, you will obey His commandments - John 14 vs 15 - 25 undecided
Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by Kobojunkie: 10:00pm On Feb 25, 2022
Acidosis:
Giving, tithing, and prayers are all obligations to a Christian. The act of praying, giving, or paying of tithe however is voluntary.
Wrong! Tithing has absolutely nothing to do with Christians. undecided

Also, the Christian obligation/mandate is instead obedience of the almost 100 commandments of Jesus Christ who is God's New Covenant Law for those who are of the Kingdom of God - giving and praying are only a few of what is commanded of Christians by Jesus Christ. undecided
Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by cococandy(f): 10:01pm On Feb 25, 2022
Acidosis:

What happens to supporting humanity? I don't want you turning to a man-hater yunno.

You don’t want me turning into a man-hater?

Why don’t you achieve that by calling out misogyny when you see it?

What happened to supporting humanity? I believe women are part of the human race. You can’t support humanity by ignoring or even supporting anti woman beliefs.

The issue of witch hunting is anti woman by origin.
Read up more on it if you did not previously know this.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by yuping(m): 10:01pm On Feb 25, 2022
undecided na who wear shoe no where dey pain am, elders handle this.
Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by cococandy(f): 10:02pm On Feb 25, 2022
Needadvice200:

There's no smoke without fire. I don't think those 5 thread are all normal. What do you think

Whatever their problems were, the wives weren’t witches. That’s it

1 Like

Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by sundaygray(m): 10:02pm On Feb 25, 2022
Oga behave, this na yeye talk. There's no evil cult/spirit that's dragging your business down. These are tough times most businesses are suffering. No talk am for public again.

2 Likes

Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by intruder15(m): 10:03pm On Feb 25, 2022
Needadvice200:
Sorry I had to create new account to remain anonymous.

Please men of the house I seriously need advice. Straight to the point, we've been married for 6 years now and I love her so so much, our compatibilities is 100%. We have a beautiful baby girl and we are still currently living together at the moment.
Since we married things has been extremely bad for us unlike before we married. Though I myself was down with sickness for years that almost took my life but God revived me and she stays with me. My business doesn't require my presence (networking) because currently am still getting money but not much. let's say 20k average which of course not much for the family.

Now here is my problem, from 3 or 4 different CONFIRMED sources we were told that my lack of money it's from her that she belongs to a spiritual evil cult (Elegbe omo) that her own is spiritual rags group (egbe akitan, or alakisa) that whoever sleeps with them, their things will going down for them, finance wise and all. I hope I described it well tho and that even she herself is not aware but they do tell her severally. and she has been praying yet things keep getting worse for us.

in fact sometimes ago a pastor saw a vision for her that whoever sees her physically putting on a good cloth that she's beautiful but spiritually it is rags on her body. That she will Pray and fast for 3 days (deliverance) which she did yet things keeps getting worse for me in fact right now I am begging to feed.

When I realized this I stopped having sex with her for months and my business really really improved.
Throughout last year I can count how many times we had sex not up to 4 times and I did not cheat on her because I love her so much but for how long? It's not easy to be on the same bed with your wife and not want to have it but anytime we have it we must suffer for it for months.
The loan sharks on my neck are up to 7. Am just collecting loan to pay another to avoid their embarrassment. One is even threatening my life now (LCredit) as I could not pay the overdue loan.

My head is full with many thoughts. I love her and my baby which is just 2yrs. i want to succeed, I want my family. how long can we be staying without sex? am so so worried. Though I was told it's not her fault but what can I do because it has been affecting us for years now until now.

I don't know if anyone had a similar experience to please share. I need help because I am seriously considering leaving her but I will take full responsibilities of my baby.

I will be in comment section if case of any questions.

Thank y'all

I can refer you to someone that can help if you are in Lagos
Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by Kobojunkie: 10:04pm On Feb 25, 2022
intruder15:
I can refer you to someone that can help if you are in Lagos
So what he needs is to consult a 5th medium regarding his wife? undecided
Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by TechspeciaIist(m): 10:06pm On Feb 25, 2022
[s]
neonly:

Don't worry but d time it happens to u then u go know say dis world is full of principalities
Digital or analog principalities exist and it take d grace of God to proper with those kind of people around u
Maybe because u are doing well and all seems good you think everything is ordinary continue by the time yur village people get yur time you go know say kaki no leather
[/s] shut up, no dey believe nonsense

1 Like

Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by Acidosis(m): 10:06pm On Feb 25, 2022
Kobojunkie:
God no follow you talk that one at all at all.... you are just regurgitating the schpeel fed you by your Pastors and mogs as explanation for why they fleece you in the name of God. undecided

■ It matters to God that you give to your neighbor when your neighbor asks of you. So much so that He even used a parable in explaining to you who your neighbor is and who isn't. undecided
■ it matters to God that you give, not to organizations/businesses and men who already have, so much so that He made it clear that only those who give directly to those who have less will enter into His Kingdom at the end of the day. undecided
■ it matters to God that you give directly even to your own enemies that He made it known that it is by doing that you become even more like your Father in Heaven. undecided

God cares who you give to so, if you truly love Him, you will obey His commandments - John 14 vs 15 - 25 undecided

You already know I won't discuss the Bible with you, Kobo. Bible twister aye cheesy
Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by buckeyemedia: 10:06pm On Feb 25, 2022
thorpido:
The people who have been seeing this vision, can't they profer a solution to it?Is it just to see?
419ers, you will drop more money for that washing.
Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by RiyaGoddess(f): 10:06pm On Feb 25, 2022
Needadvice200:
Sorry I had to create new account to remain anonymous.

Please men of the house I seriously need advice. Straight to the point, we've been married for 6 years now and I love her so so much, our compatibilities is 100%. We have a beautiful baby girl and we are still currently living together at the moment.
Since we married things has been extremely bad for us unlike before we married. Though I myself was down with sickness for years that almost took my life but God revived me and she stays with me. My business doesn't require my presence (networking) because currently am still getting money but not much. let's say 20k average which of course not much for the family.

Now here is my problem, from 3 or 4 different CONFIRMED sources we were told that my lack of money it's from her that she belongs to a spiritual evil cult (Elegbe omo) that her own is spiritual rags group (egbe akitan, or alakisa) that whoever sleeps with them, their things will going down for them, finance wise and all. I hope I described it well tho and that even she herself is not aware but they do tell her severally. and she has been praying yet things keep getting worse for us.

in fact sometimes ago a pastor saw a vision for her that whoever sees her physically putting on a good cloth that she's beautiful but spiritually it is rags on her body. That she will Pray and fast for 3 days (deliverance) which she did yet things keeps getting worse for me in fact right now I am begging to feed.

When I realized this I stopped having sex with her for months and my business really really improved.
Throughout last year I can count how many times we had sex not up to 4 times and I did not cheat on her because I love her so much but for how long? It's not easy to be on the same bed with your wife and not want to have it but anytime we have it we must suffer for it for months.
The loan sharks on my neck are up to 7. Am just collecting loan to pay another to avoid their embarrassment. One is even threatening my life now (LCredit) as I could not pay the overdue loan.

My head is full with many thoughts. I love her and my baby which is just 2yrs. i want to succeed, I want my family. how long can we be staying without sex? am so so worried. Though I was told it's not her fault but what can I do because it has been affecting us for years now until now.

I don't know if anyone had a similar experience to please share. I need help because I am seriously considering leaving her but I will take full responsibilities of my baby.

I will be in comment section if case of any questions.

Thank y'all

Uhmmmm!
Chai I can relate much chai
My people perish because of ignorance / lack of knowledge.
I'm very busy but for your wife & kid sake I will create the time, Op chat me up if you don't mind.
Let's Talk!
Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by manunitedbabes: 10:06pm On Feb 25, 2022
Hmmmm this one be like Russia and Ukraine ohhhh
Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by gaby(m): 10:06pm On Feb 25, 2022
Nitwit

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

What Is My Wife Doing ? Cheating? / 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... / Pregnant Woman Who Posed With 20,000 Bees In Maternity Shoot Had Stillbirth(Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.