Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,341 members, 7,811,991 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:17 AM

I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! (67941 Views)

The Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom State / Sex Is Causing Problems In My Marriage, Help Me Save My Marriage / 'My Bleaching wife, My Benin Witch'- Man To His Wife On Their Aniversary(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by Acidosis(m): 5:29pm On Feb 25, 2022
Needadvice200:

Bro am not a job applicant. I've been in business for years even before I got married.

And your wife?
Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by pretydiva(f): 5:31pm On Feb 25, 2022
Op keep praying. There's nothing God cannot do

1 Like

Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by Kobojunkie: 5:45pm On Feb 25, 2022
Needadvice200:
1. Since we married things has been extremely bad for us unlike before we married. Though I myself was down with sickness for years that almost took my life but God revived me and she stays with me. My business doesn't require my presence (networking) because currently am still getting money but not much. let's say 20k average which of course not much for the family.

Now here is my problem, from 3 or 4 different CONFIRMED sources we were told that my lack of money it's from her that she belongs to a spiritual evil cult (Elegbe omo) that her own is spiritual rags group (egbe akitan, or alakisa) that whoever sleeps with them, their things will going down for them, finance wise and all. I hope I described it well tho and that even she herself is not aware but they do tell her severally. and she has been praying yet things keep getting worse for us.
1. Was your wife also to blame for your being sick for many years? undecided

2. You claim you visited mediums and all 3-4 of them pointed at your wife as the source of your failures in your networking business, you didn't tell us what solutions they each prescribed in your case. undecided

3. If according to the mediums you visited, the magic only works against those who mate with people such as your wife, why then did this charm she has not work against you before marriage, and according to you, it also does not work when you are outside the shores of the country? undecided

3 Likes

Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by Richy4(m): 5:50pm On Feb 25, 2022
Needadvice200:

Yes bro we had sex before married but who knows. A lots of stuffs will be revealed after marriage sir. Ive been in business for years and Like I said my business doesn't require my presence. I can even travel outside the country and it'll going well.
I carefully observe this that's why I said it's obvious.
Thanks anyway

I'm really sad that you were passing through all these... But in life we humans experience ups and downs... This might be the down part of it( business wise)..

The only problem here is Finance... Assuming u were outside the country, this is where financial planners comes in to play.. u won't even need fasting and prayers.. they will just help revive your business by working u through it all...

I would have even liked for you to tell us the confirmed source where they told you that your wife was the reason why your business was not moving... But I think it is irrelevant...

Please my brother... Stay close to that woman.. if u guys put heads together, u can figure something out...A lot of prayer houses are staying relevant today because they are in the business of destroying families and disintegrating relationships...
Do not let your family be among the statistics....if u leave your wife, there are chances that u might end up with Jezebel's great grand daughter.. all the best buddy...

6 Likes

Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by Esthered: 6:09pm On Feb 25, 2022
Why do prayer houses label women as the cause of their spouses problems?
You've been in business for years as you claim, are you still using the same strategy as at when you started and expecting same results in this dynamic world of today?
You said she prayed.....the fervent and effective prayer of a righteous man availeth much says the holy book. How fervent have you been praying for your deliverance?
You were asked if you've been applying, you're saying you're a business person. What if this business is not adapting to 2022 and you're too stubborn to change strategy.
I just think that Africans always relate their mishaps to spiritual....but if na Oyibo e happen to, he'll restrategize....consult.....explore different businesses and bounce back.
If after she leaves, you're declared free by the vison seers and the business doesn't bounce back nko?
OP abeg check what you're doing wrongly in business and it's not bad to apply for jobs.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by Needadvice200: 6:44pm On Feb 25, 2022
Kobojunkie:
1. Was your wife also to blame for your being sick for many years? undecided

2. You claim you visited mediums and all 3-4 of them pointed at your wife as the source of your failures in your networking business, you didn't tell us what solutions they each prescribed in your case. undecided

3. If according to the mediums you visited, the magic only works against those who mate with people such as your wife, why then did this charm she has not work against you before marriage, and according to you, it also does not work when you are outside the shores of the country? undecided

Of course not. She isn't the one responsible. What they said is she'll do deliverance. It's not that she's using charms or juju on me. It's like when someone has a spiritual husband/wife kind of but unknown to them physically. Am just tired bro because her situation is getting so obvious
Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by Needadvice200: 6:46pm On Feb 25, 2022
Esthered:
You've been in business for years as you claim, are you still using the same strategy as at when you started and expecting same results in this dynamic world of today?
You said she prayed.....the fervent and effective prayer of a righteous man availeth much says the holy book. How fervent have you been praying for your deliverance?
You were asked if you've been applying, you're saying you're a business person. What if this business is not adapting to 2022 and you're too stubborn to change strategy.
I just think that Africans always relate their mishaps to spiritual....but if na Oyibo e happen to, he'll restrategize....consult.....explore different businesses and bounce back.
If after she leaves, you're declared free by the vison seers and the business doesn't bounce back nko?
OP abeg check what you're doing wrongly in business and it's not bad to apply for jobs.

It's well bro, I get it.
Thank you

1 Like

Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by Needadvice200: 6:46pm On Feb 25, 2022
Richy4:

I'm really sad that you were passing through all these... But in life we humans experience ups and downs... This might be the down part of it( business wise)..

The only problem here is Finance... Assuming u were outside the country, this is where financial planners comes in to play.. u won't even need fasting and prayers.. they will just help revive your business by working u through it all...

I would have even liked for you to tell us the confirmed source where they told you that your wife was the reason why your business we not moving... But I think it is irrelevant...

Please my brother... Stay close to that woman.. if u guys put heads together, u can figure something out...A lot of prayer houses are staying relevant today because they are in the business of destroying families and disintegrating relationships...
Do not let your family be among the statistics....if u leave your wife, there are chances that u might end up with Jezebel's great grand daughter.. all the best buddy...

Thanks man. Really appreciate

1 Like

Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by Needadvice200: 6:47pm On Feb 25, 2022
Acidosis:

And your wife?

She into fashion
Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by Needadvice200: 6:49pm On Feb 25, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Your ideas are so pagan and bound in ignorance that I am afraid that it may be best to let you alone. -\

So, what do you plan on doing after you have abandoned your marriage? undecided

Am not abandoning my marriage bro. Thanks anyway
Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by udede(m): 6:51pm On Feb 25, 2022
Needadvice200:
Sorry I had to create new account to remain anonymous.

Please men of the house I seriously need advice. Straight to the point, we've been married for 6 years now and I love her so so much, our compatibilities is 100%. We have a beautiful baby girl and we are still currently living together at the moment.
Since we married things has been extremely bad for us unlike before we married. Though I myself was down with sickness for years that almost took my life but God revived me and she stays with me. My business doesn't require my presence (networking) because currently am still getting money but not much. let's say 20k average which of course not much for the family.

Now here is my problem, from 3 or 4 different CONFIRMED sources we were told that my lack of money it's from her that she belongs to a spiritual evil cult (Elegbe omo) that her own is spiritual rags group (egbe akitan, or alakisa) that whoever sleeps with them, their things will going down for them, finance wise and all. I hope I described it well tho and that even she herself is not aware but they do tell her severally. and she has been praying yet things keep getting worse for us.

in fact sometimes ago a pastor saw a vision for her that whoever sees her physically putting on a good cloth that she's beautiful but spiritually it is rags on her body. That she will Pray and fast for 3 days (deliverance) which she did yet things keeps getting worse for me in fact right now I am begging to feed.

When I realized this I stopped having sex with her for months and my business really really improved.
Throughout last year I can count how many times we had sex not up to 4 times and I did not cheat on her because I love her so much but for how long? It's not easy to be on the same bed with your wife and not want to have it but anytime we have it we must suffer for it for months.
The loan sharks on my neck are up to 7. Am just collecting loan to pay another to avoid their embarrassment. One is even threatening my life now (LCredit) as I could not pay the overdue loan.

My head is full with many thoughts. I love her and my baby which is just 2yrs. i want to succeed, I want my family. how long can we be staying without sex? am so so worried. Though I was told it's not her fault but what can I do because it has been affecting us for years now until now.

I don't know if anyone had a similar experience to please share. I need help because I am seriously considering leaving her but I will take full responsibilities of my baby.

I will be in comment section if case of any questions.

Thank y'all

Lalasticlala
Young man please stop blaming your wife. You will break her heart. The devil saw something in your marriage , the compatibility, the love, etc so the devil decided to use those satanic prophets to scatter your family.

As a Christian, just invite Jesus Christ into your life and family. Its very easy.

2 Likes

Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by Kobojunkie: 7:01pm On Feb 25, 2022
Needadvice200:
Of course not. She isn't the one responsible. What they said is she'll do deliverance. It's not that she's using charms or juju on me. It's like when someone has a spiritual husband/wife kind of but unknown to them physically. Am just tired bro because her situation is getting so obvious
Your wife is to blame but your wife is not responsible? undecided

Having sex with an infected individual is where it all starts, this according to your mediums, but you and your wife enjoyed sex as a couple before marriage and had no issues of any kind during all that time? undecided

You then, in defense of your mediums, claim that these type of problems only show up after marriage, even though the same you admit that when you don't have sex in your marriage, all seems to go well and when you are outside of the country, business seems to go fine... this all while you remain married to the same woman. undecided

You claimed a pastor told you all that was needed was 3-day fast, and your wife willingly submitted to the ordeal, only that too didn't pan out. undecided

Isn't it time you consider the possibility that the problem has nothing to do with your wife, but instead to do with all the imagined ideas you've been fed by your conmen mediums and pastors about her? Imagine what you claim here.... she has what you call a spiritual husband but she doesn't know it however somehow you do?.... this is mental illness level stuff we are talking here of. undecided

13 Likes

Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by infogenius(m): 7:04pm On Feb 25, 2022
op
This is a very serious issue and it shouldn't be taken lightly.
What you are going through is not new and it's still happening till tomorrow.

I had a friend that was into big time business at the trade fair, this was someone that
spent about N20m for his marriage without batting an eye lid.

By 1st year wedding anniversary he was in big debt.
When things got so rough for him , he waka small and his wife was handpicked
as the source of his business downturn.

To cut the long story short, the woman attested to the fact that she sees herself in
strange places when she's asleep and usually reports her husband to an unknown person in her
dreams.
Well that's them, over to you.

You don't have a good reason to divorce your wife. You and her will need deliverance, prayerfully
ask God to guide you. However, labour in the place of prayers at night, infact you and your wife
can engage in prayers together at midnight without clothes on. Do this for 7 days and within that
time, God will definitely show the way to go.

Spiritual issues are real and we only need God to help us through it all.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by Needadvice200: 7:05pm On Feb 25, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Your wife is to blame but your wife is not responsible? undecided

Having sex with an infected individual is where it all starts, this according to your mediums, but you and your wife enjoyed sex as a couple before marriage and had no issues of any kind during all that time? undecided

You then, in defense of your mediums, claim that these type of problems only show up after marriage, even though the same you admit that when you don't have sex in your marriage, all seems to go well and when you are outside of the country, business seems to go fine... this all while you remain married to the same woman. undecided

You claimed a pastor told you all that was needed was 3-day fast, and your wife willingly submitted to the ordeal, only that too didn't pan out. undecided

Isn't it time you consider the possibility that the problem has nothing to do with your wife and all the imagined ideas you've been fed by conmen about her? Imagine what you claim here.... she has what you call a spiritual husband but she doesn't know it however somehow you do?.... this is mental illness level stuff we are talking here of. undecided

It's well bro. God no go shame us. Thank you I appreciate

1 Like

Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by Kobojunkie: 7:06pm On Feb 25, 2022
Needadvice200:
Am not abandoning my marriage bro. Thanks anyway
Your topic points to it as an option you are considering or did you not write that? undecided

Your post reminds me of a thread from some months ago. A guy who came on here to announce he chased off his wife and eventually kicked his almost 2-year old toddler out of the house too because he was told by 3 pastors that his wife was a witch and that the child inherited the mother's powers. undecided

He blamed the woman and the child for the failure of his business.....a clear case of mind-fuckery if you ask me. I can try pull that thread up for you so you can maybe read through his life to understand that you have been hoodwinked and probably should seek a professional mental health counseling if necessary. undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by Kobojunkie: 7:10pm On Feb 25, 2022
Needadvice200:
It's well bro. God no go shame us. Thank you I appreciate
Here are the links to the other's story

https://www.nairaland.com/5705389/think-wife-witch

https://www.nairaland.com/6787206/1-years-old-witch

Take time to process some of the similarities between your story and his

1 Like

Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by Kajaard: 7:11pm On Feb 25, 2022
Needadvice200:

Bro I get your point. The journey is about 6 years now. Before I met her my income is 80k above most times 6 digits. I carefully observe this and the signs are obvious bro. She herself knows because we been having issue on it for years yet I kept on overlooking. Am just tired bro. So tired and exhausted

You are an illiterate. Very daft and shallow. Continue believing these useless pastors and fetish JuJu people.

I can't believe I share the same country with such dull people. Pathetic

9 Likes

Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by Needadvice200: 7:16pm On Feb 25, 2022
Kajaard:

You are an illiterate. Very daft and shallow. Continue believing these useless pastors and fetish JuJu people.

I can't believe I share the same country with such dull people. Pathetic

Can you imagine. Bro you don't even know me and you are passing insult like this?

7 Likes

Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by Needadvice200: 7:19pm On Feb 25, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Your topic points to it as an option you are considering or did you not write that? undecided

Your post reminds me of a thread from some months ago. A guy who came on here to announce he chased off his wife and eventually kicked his almost 2-year old toddler out of the house too because he was told by 3 pastors that his wife was a witch and that the child inherited the mother's powers. undecided

He blamed the woman and the child for the failure of his business.....a clear case of mind-fuckery if you ask me. I can try pull that thread up for you so you can maybe read through his life to understand that you have been hoodwinked and probably should seek a professional mental health counseling if necessary. undecided

What I was thinking is for me to leave not abandon them because I will take up their responsibility but I will reconsider based on people advices I've read so far.
Thank you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by Needadvice200: 7:20pm On Feb 25, 2022
infogenius:
op
This is a very serious issue and it shouldn't be taken lightly.
What you are going through is not new and it's still happening till tomorrow.

I had a friend that was into big time business at the trade fair, this was someone that
spent about N20m for his marriage without batting an eye lid.

By 1st year wedding anniversary he was in big debt.
When things got so rough for him , he waka small and his wife was handpicked
as the source of his business downturn.

To cut the long story short, the woman attested to the fact that she sees herself in
strange places when she's asleep and usually reports her husband to an unknown person in her
dreams.
Well that's them, over to you.

You don't have a good reason to divorce your wife. You and her will need deliverance, prayerfully
ask God to guide you. However, labour in the place of prayers at night, infact you and your wife
can engage in prayers together at midnight without clothes on. Do this for 7 days and within that
time, God will definitely show the way to go.

Spiritual issues are real and we only need God to help us through it all.

Thank you bro. I appreciate and I hope your friend is doing well now
Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by Cedricayus(m): 7:20pm On Feb 25, 2022
Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by Kobojunkie: 7:22pm On Feb 25, 2022
Needadvice200:
What I was thinking is for me to leave not abandon them because I will take up their responsibility but I will reconsider based on people advices I've read so far.
Thank you
Go through that other man's story to realize that, like many Nigerians out there, you have instead allowed yourself be manipulated into blaming your wife for your shortcomings. It never ends well. undecided

4 Likes

Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by Acidosis(m): 7:22pm On Feb 25, 2022
Needadvice200:

She into fashion

The truth is that if you guys refuse to improve your game and get your hands busy, your situation will get worse. No amount of prayers will cause money to fall from heaven.

I believe in biblical principles. Praying for financial transformation without paying your tithes, giving to the needy, and getting yourself busy with work as recommended by the same bible you believe in, is tantamount to reckless religiosity.

I don't pray for money. I apply principles.

If you apply basic principles, your situation will surely turn around. Demons cannot alter certain principles and as long as she's not putting on the rag physically, who cares? Get busy with work, give to the needy, apply other basic financial principles (there's a lot in the bible about loans, savings, prudence, investments), and your situation will turn around.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by baby124: 7:56pm On Feb 25, 2022
Your problem started with the loans. You can not make head way in life if you get into debt to fund your lifestyle. The only time you get into debt should be for business purposes to expand an already profitable business. Not to run everyday expenses. This is the place savings come in. Most of you live way above your means, not thinking that life has ups and downs. When you are down, those savings will save your life! What you needed to do was reduce your spending to reflect your current income. I know it’s not easy but you have to. Also reassess your business strategy and skills, how can someone into networking be bringing in 20k per month. It’s obvious you are not a very good business man. Maybe you are better off an employee? Your wife, do you ensure she contributes to the home or work? You cannot expect to be a superhero in marriage and expect to be successful these days if you are not disgustingly rich.

You need to assign some bills to her if her work or business is bringing in income. She must understand that you both have to work together. A lot of Nigerian men get themselves in debt trying to form who they are not to their wives.

These debt companies can drive you to suicide, so you better stop collecting loans and start cutting your coat according to your size. You may want to pick up a few jobs here and there to make ends meet. Even if it’s to do laundry man at night and carry cement during the day, it’s only for a short while till you get back on your feet.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by cococandy(f): 8:04pm On Feb 25, 2022
Some long suffering good women who stay with and support broke men get accused of being behind the poverty. This might be the 5th thread on this forum I’ve seen where the man says someone saw a vision about his wife being responsible for his misfortunes.
It’s sad.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by Acidosis(m): 8:09pm On Feb 25, 2022
cococandy:
Some long suffering good women who stay with and support broke men get accused of being behind the poverty. This might be the 5th thread on this forum I’ve seen where the man says someone saw a vision about his wife being responsible for his misfortunes.
It’s sad.

Anything to support women and LGBT undecided wink

2 Likes

Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by cococandy(f): 8:10pm On Feb 25, 2022
Esthered:
It’s always women
There’s this underlying theme that women are evil in nature. It gets exploited by these conmen to create distrust in already shaky situation.

I don’t often see women being told that their husbands are spiritually responsible for whatever problem they’re facing. Instead it might be the mom or mom-in-law that gets accused.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by cococandy(f): 8:11pm On Feb 25, 2022
Acidosis:

Wetin concern LGBT for this thread now?

And yes anything to support women from unjust accusations. It’s always the women that are witches

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by Esthered: 8:18pm On Feb 25, 2022
cococandy:
It’s always women
There’s this underlying theme that women are evil in nature. It gets exploited by these conmen to create distrust I am already shaky situation.

I don’t often see women being told that their husbands are spiritually responsible for whatever problem they’re facing. Instead it might be the mom or mom-in-law that gets accused.
Good evening, you're very right Ma. I hope the narrative will change in the distant future.

3 Likes

Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by JoyousFurnitire(m): 8:19pm On Feb 25, 2022
This!
nwajesus12:
I pity you if you believe that your wife is the cause of your financial woes, I advise you to look for other things to venture into, networking doesn't really pay much and if you are really good in that, YouCan learn affiliate marketing. The world is now digital, desist from antiquated ways of thinking. It is not as if you had millions before you met her, it is just that your financial responsibility increased, rather than finding ways to increase income, you went on a voyage of sorcery consultations

1 Like

Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by oldienavie: 8:34pm On Feb 25, 2022
Needadvice200:

Thanks bro am a Christian but right now am in a state of unknown.
When was the last time that you gave someone a gift without expecting something in return.
Your perspective is very narrow, unfortunately many people are in your shoes and so they tend to suffer.
Do you think you dont have forces from your generation to also contend with ?

Anyway, learn to give to people regardless of how much little you have, that solves 95% of the problems humans face.
It is a potent recipe for survival and breakthrough but very few people understand it as a weapon.

When you give to the needy (not tithing in church) but you give people in genuine need support and your heart is pure, the forces of the world will align in your favour.

I talk from experience.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by JoyousFurnitire(m): 8:41pm On Feb 25, 2022
Acidosis:

Just look at yourself? Pathetic!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

What Is My Wife Doing ? Cheating? / 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... / Pregnant Woman Who Posed With 20,000 Bees In Maternity Shoot Had Stillbirth(Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.