Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,500 members, 7,830,507 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

Russia Takes Issue With Israel's Sovereignty Over Golan Heights& Jerusalem(Pix) - Foreign Affairs (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia Takes Issue With Israel's Sovereignty Over Golan Heights& Jerusalem(Pix) (70130 Views)

Russia Takes Over Azovstal Plant As 962 Ukrainian Soldiers Surrender (Video) / US Threatens ‘full Force’ As Russia Takes War To NATO’s Doorstep / Iran Warns 'war With Israel Has Already Begun ( Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia Takes Issue With Israel's Sovereignty Over Golan Heights& Jerusalem(Pix) by peppermint7(m): 2:45am On Feb 26, 2022
[quote author=DemMannaScam post=110555854][/quote]
You go quote tire today . meanwhile keep your tears coming
Re: Russia Takes Issue With Israel's Sovereignty Over Golan Heights& Jerusalem(Pix) by buckeyemedia: 2:45am On Feb 26, 2022
babajero:
Just imagine how intelligent you are, amalgamation only means that regions were drafted together to maximise resources and to make it easier for the Whiteman to rule. Regions were politically yoked in 1960, that is to say that Nigeria was officially non existent, if Nigeria wanted to change its name in 1960 Nigeria could, before 1960 every region can just get up and walk away without considering the constitution, and for your information the north didn't want to join it was Nnamdi Azikiwe that convinced them to join to meet up the number required, even after the independence before the discovery of oil the north was threatening to breakaway, but after the discovery of oil their parasitic tendency kicked in.
SophisticatedIlliterate, Christopher Columbus found the new world America’s in 1492, they did not get independence until 1776.

The earliest known example of a fossil human skeleton found anywhere in West Africa, which is 13,000 years old, was found at Iwo-Eleru in Isarun, western Nigeria, and attests to the antiquity of habitation in the region.
Re: Russia Takes Issue With Israel's Sovereignty Over Golan Heights& Jerusalem(Pix) by Holaomoakin(m): 2:46am On Feb 26, 2022
Kremlin would soon take issues even with Christianity. cheesy grin
Re: Russia Takes Issue With Israel's Sovereignty Over Golan Heights& Jerusalem(Pix) by DemMannaScam: 2:47am On Feb 26, 2022
peppermint7:

Cursed wretched fool, you will wallow in abject poverty all the days of your miserable life...

RIP (Rest in poverty) cry

Re: Russia Takes Issue With Israel's Sovereignty Over Golan Heights& Jerusalem(Pix) by buckeyemedia: 2:49am On Feb 26, 2022
babajero:
Just imagine how intelligent you are, amalgamation only means that regions were drafted together to maximise resources and to make it easier for the Whiteman to rule. Regions were politically yoked in 1960, that is to say that Nigeria was officially non existent, if Nigeria wanted to change its name in 1960 Nigeria could, before 1960 every region can just get up and walk away without considering the constitution, and for your information the north didn't want to join it was Nnamdi Azikiwe that convinced them to join to meet up the number required, even after the independence before the discovery of oil the north was threatening to breakaway, but after the discovery of oil their parasitic tendency kicked in.
You are even worse than I could have imagined.

Sorry for you.
Re: Russia Takes Issue With Israel's Sovereignty Over Golan Heights& Jerusalem(Pix) by bepositive11: 2:49am On Feb 26, 2022
SarkinYarki:

What is his motive against the world ? He is the one in his country and the US is trying to use NATO to expand into his territory yet he is the problem

Yes, he is the problem. Why are Ukrainians not supporting him? Why does he have to invade them to change their government himself?

After he's done killing fathers and husbands and destroying homes, he still expects Ukrainians to be on his side? They hate him even more now. No, Ukraine is not his territory
Re: Russia Takes Issue With Israel's Sovereignty Over Golan Heights& Jerusalem(Pix) by MansoryMX(m): 2:49am On Feb 26, 2022
naija4life247:
It's getting more interesting. Putin has prepared for this over the years and he is ready to take the whole world heads on.

Even if he fails and he is consumed, he would have written his name in history forever as the man who changed the power equation

At what cost?

Re: Russia Takes Issue With Israel's Sovereignty Over Golan Heights& Jerusalem(Pix) by babajero(m): 2:51am On Feb 26, 2022
buckeyemedia:
You are even worse than I could have imagined.

Sorry for you.
Please try and read more, it will help you.
Re: Russia Takes Issue With Israel's Sovereignty Over Golan Heights& Jerusalem(Pix) by babajero(m): 2:55am On Feb 26, 2022
buckeyemedia:
SophisticatedIlliterate, Christopher Columbus found the new world America’s in 1492, they did not get independence until 1776.

The earliest known example of a fossil human skeleton found anywhere in West Africa, which is 13,000 years old, was found at Iwo-Eleru in Isarun, western Nigeria, and attests to the antiquity of habitation in the region.
How did what you wrote relate to what we are talking about? Please are you from Benue?
Re: Russia Takes Issue With Israel's Sovereignty Over Golan Heights& Jerusalem(Pix) by buckeyemedia: 2:57am On Feb 26, 2022
babajero:
Please try and read more, it will help you.
You will suffer for a very long time in the real world because of your ignorance, enjoy your time in cyber space.

Just imagine a Mumurist that says Nigeria became an existential country in 1960?

Kai even your Ipobian Eastern Region was established in 1953?
Re: Russia Takes Issue With Israel's Sovereignty Over Golan Heights& Jerusalem(Pix) by chikason22(m): 2:59am On Feb 26, 2022
DoggoneDogg:
Two can play this game. You don't recognize ours, we don't recognize yours too.

Russia just called out US hypocrisy. You are crying to save Ukraine while you are torturing & killing Syrians & Palestinians in the Middle East.

I love Putin grin
One will think that you're versatile in and out of the history of the earth. Not knowing that you have never left the cave where you are currently typing this shitty analysis. Probably still fed by his parents.

Re: Russia Takes Issue With Israel's Sovereignty Over Golan Heights& Jerusalem(Pix) by babajero(m): 3:00am On Feb 26, 2022
peppermint7:

Dem tell you sey that guy get sense
that is eh, I wonder how someone can be so dull. He wanted to reply, he started writing how Columbus found America, and how they found fossil in Africa, please how does that relate to what we were writing about.
Re: Russia Takes Issue With Israel's Sovereignty Over Golan Heights& Jerusalem(Pix) by buckeyemedia: 3:01am On Feb 26, 2022
babajero:
that is eh, I wonder how someone can be so dull. He wanted to reply, he started writing how Columbus found America, and how they found fossil in Africa, please how does that relate to what we were writing about.
Peepermint7 & Babajero to dull zombies, for a Minute Maid Second I thought you were one & the same?
Re: Russia Takes Issue With Israel's Sovereignty Over Golan Heights& Jerusalem(Pix) by peppermint7(m): 3:02am On Feb 26, 2022
babajero:
That twa t just de try drag me for Putin matter
I de stone am facts for face
E de go bring back my old posts
Na dumbo sha
I am ready for him
Re: Russia Takes Issue With Israel's Sovereignty Over Golan Heights& Jerusalem(Pix) by peppermint7(m): 3:03am On Feb 26, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Peepermint7 & Babajero to dull zombies, for a Minute Maid Second I thought you were one & the same?
No disgrace your generation for here
Half some nice sleep

Re: Russia Takes Issue With Israel's Sovereignty Over Golan Heights& Jerusalem(Pix) by buckeyemedia: 3:03am On Feb 26, 2022
peppermint7:

Na dumbo sha
I am ready for him
Peasant you never talk President Buhari’s issue, it is Vladimir Putin that concerns you.

Banana fall on that your calabash head. Nonsense pikin.
Re: Russia Takes Issue With Israel's Sovereignty Over Golan Heights& Jerusalem(Pix) by peppermint7(m): 3:04am On Feb 26, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Peasant you never talk President Buhari’s issue, it is Vladimir Putin that concerns you.

Banana fall on that your calabash head.
.see this asslicking dog
Continue to the reply me with that leprosy infested fingers
Re: Russia Takes Issue With Israel's Sovereignty Over Golan Heights& Jerusalem(Pix) by buckeyemedia: 3:05am On Feb 26, 2022
peppermint7:

No disgrace your generation for here
Half some nice sleep
Go collect American Visa Mumurist Slave.
Re: Russia Takes Issue With Israel's Sovereignty Over Golan Heights& Jerusalem(Pix) by kabillionaire(m): 3:06am On Feb 26, 2022
But funny enough, Israel idea of God is quite different from what we know and practice here in Africa, especially Nigeria.

Don't forget that.
Righteousness2:
The Perfect Prophetic Superstorm is right in our Eyes. These are Preparations for the Ezekiel 38 &39 GogMagog Invasion of Israel.

Prophet Zechariah, tells us in the Last days, Israel will be the Focal point of World Conflict, and gives a Dire warning to the Nations who would dare go against Jerusalem.

Zechariah 12:2-3
Behold, I will make Jerusalem a cup of trembling unto all the people round about, when they shall be in the siege both against Judah and against Jerusalem.

And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people: all that burden themselves with it shall be cut in pieces, though all the people of the earth be gathered together against it.

Folks! Bible is playing out live before our very eyes.

I Admonish, Plead and Warn all to come to JESUS Christ , Surrender to HIM, Live according to HIS Word and be Prepared because JESUS IS COMING!!
Re: Russia Takes Issue With Israel's Sovereignty Over Golan Heights& Jerusalem(Pix) by buckeyemedia: 3:06am On Feb 26, 2022
peppermint7:
.see this asslicking dog
Continue to the reply me with that leprosy infested fingers
Na my finger You take press your itel handset? You see your wretched diseased finger & imagine someone else?
Re: Russia Takes Issue With Israel's Sovereignty Over Golan Heights& Jerusalem(Pix) by peppermint7(m): 3:07am On Feb 26, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Go collect American Visa Mumurist Slave.
Wetin consign me and america
Why would I even want to go america

No go sleep
Grown ass fool
Frolicking around licking people's asses
Re: Russia Takes Issue With Israel's Sovereignty Over Golan Heights& Jerusalem(Pix) by peppermint7(m): 3:08am On Feb 26, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Na my finger You take press your itel handset?
My two phones combined go help your life teh grin
Re: Russia Takes Issue With Israel's Sovereignty Over Golan Heights& Jerusalem(Pix) by princewarri1985: 3:08am On Feb 26, 2022
Gospelpreacher1:

https://m.jpost.com/middle-east/article-698512/amp
Even though i never liked putin, but i stand with him on this one very smart man, because the west cant be crying wolf about russia invasion of ukraine when isreal has been perpetuating greater atrocities against the palestinians for decades now and the us and the west looked the other way.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russia Takes Issue With Israel's Sovereignty Over Golan Heights& Jerusalem(Pix) by babajero(m): 3:08am On Feb 26, 2022
peppermint7:

Na dumbo sha
I am ready for him
the guy is really brain drained.
Re: Russia Takes Issue With Israel's Sovereignty Over Golan Heights& Jerusalem(Pix) by buckeyemedia: 3:08am On Feb 26, 2022
peppermint7:

Wetin consign me and america
Why would I even want to go america

No go sleep
Grown ass fool
Frolicking around licking people's asses
Who go give you Visa?
Re: Russia Takes Issue With Israel's Sovereignty Over Golan Heights& Jerusalem(Pix) by peppermint7(m): 3:09am On Feb 26, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Who to give you Visa?
I no need American visa
The are many options out there
Better ones
Will you getat of my mentions
Idiot
Re: Russia Takes Issue With Israel's Sovereignty Over Golan Heights& Jerusalem(Pix) by buckeyemedia: 3:09am On Feb 26, 2022
babajero:
the guy is really brain drained .
Like your Papa?
Re: Russia Takes Issue With Israel's Sovereignty Over Golan Heights& Jerusalem(Pix) by peppermint7(m): 3:10am On Feb 26, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Like your Papa?
Your other dumb folk don leave you oo
E be like 50mb wer e de use don finish grin
Re: Russia Takes Issue With Israel's Sovereignty Over Golan Heights& Jerusalem(Pix) by buckeyemedia: 3:11am On Feb 26, 2022
peppermint7:

I no need American visa
The are many options out there
Better ones

Will you getat of my mentions
Idiot
I know like Ukraine?
Re: Russia Takes Issue With Israel's Sovereignty Over Golan Heights& Jerusalem(Pix) by peppermint7(m): 3:13am On Feb 26, 2022
buckeyemedia:
I know like Ukraine?
guy getat from my mention now
Your body odour de reach me for here
Re: Russia Takes Issue With Israel's Sovereignty Over Golan Heights& Jerusalem(Pix) by Exprofressor: 3:13am On Feb 26, 2022
DoggoneDogg:
Two can play this game. You don't recognize ours, we don't recognize yours too.

Russia just called out US hypocrisy. You are crying to save Ukraine while you are torturing & killing Syrians & Palestinians in the Middle East.

I love Putin grin
Good to know they are some reasonable people here. Not empty brainwashed fellows who sees America and the West as saints.

I just can't stop loving Russia

1 Like

Re: Russia Takes Issue With Israel's Sovereignty Over Golan Heights& Jerusalem(Pix) by bomb24: 3:17am On Feb 26, 2022

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (24) (Reply)

Cameroonian Man Joins The Ukraine Army (Photos) / Trump And Clinton's Supporters Fight Outside White House Over Election Results / Royal Family Releases Photo Of Queen Elizabeth II After Final Farewell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.