Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,480 members, 7,819,751 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

Russia Takes Issue With Israel's Sovereignty Over Golan Heights& Jerusalem(Pix) - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia Takes Issue With Israel's Sovereignty Over Golan Heights& Jerusalem(Pix) (69987 Views)

Russia Takes Over Azovstal Plant As 962 Ukrainian Soldiers Surrender (Video) / US Threatens ‘full Force’ As Russia Takes War To NATO’s Doorstep / Iran Warns 'war With Israel Has Already Begun ( Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia Takes Issue With Israel's Sovereignty Over Golan Heights& Jerusalem(Pix) by Masterito(m): 10:34pm On Feb 25, 2022
Syria is killing itself
DoggoneDogg:
Two can play this game. You don't recognize ours, we don't recognize yours too.

Russia just called out US hypocrisy. You are crying to save Ukraine while you are torturing & killing Syrians & Palestinians in the Middle East.

I love Putin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Takes Issue With Israel's Sovereignty Over Golan Heights& Jerusalem(Pix) by MangekyoAlt: 10:34pm On Feb 25, 2022
Benitoh:
Thought Putin is a hard man

Signs of desperation and drowning man.
Shut up, abokî

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Takes Issue With Israel's Sovereignty Over Golan Heights& Jerusalem(Pix) by Mooh247: 10:35pm On Feb 25, 2022
Faber:

Where was Palestine in 63 BCE when the Romans invaded Israel?
So my land was captured and I ran away, after much much, I came back to collect my land, you come rename my land, talk say na your own, you day whine me?

You come back after 2000 years 200 generation after to disturb occupant because you read it somewhere your great great great great grandfather once lived in a land

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Russia Takes Issue With Israel's Sovereignty Over Golan Heights& Jerusalem(Pix) by spartan117(m): 10:35pm On Feb 25, 2022
dawnomike:
Israel seems guilty of what we today accuse Russia of...
Go and read about the events that led to the six day war and the capture of Golan heights, and then come back to correct this statement.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Takes Issue With Israel's Sovereignty Over Golan Heights& Jerusalem(Pix) by OBALOLA55(m): 10:35pm On Feb 25, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Yes O, to counter you Zionist minded slaves.
ZION WETIN BOY STOP SNIFFING SOLUTION.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Takes Issue With Israel's Sovereignty Over Golan Heights& Jerusalem(Pix) by sonofElElyon: 10:35pm On Feb 25, 2022
DoggoneDogg:

Russia just called out US hypocrisy. You are crying to save Ukraine while you are torturing & killing Syrians & Palestinians in the Middle East.

I love Putin grin

You know this is not a movie or ufc right? This is a very dangerous situation for the world.. not entertainment

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Takes Issue With Israel's Sovereignty Over Golan Heights& Jerusalem(Pix) by buckeyemedia: 10:35pm On Feb 25, 2022
Ade3131:

Who took Israel to the promised land? And where is that promised land?
They have no land, even when Papa Abraham ran away from Tehran Iran, he promised the people who gave him land, that he will not try & claim their property in future, never trust a Jew, let alone the father of Jews.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russia Takes Issue With Israel's Sovereignty Over Golan Heights& Jerusalem(Pix) by 4gunners(m): 10:36pm On Feb 25, 2022
Why so much fixation on the past. Human lives been wasted cos of certain history

2 Likes

Re: Russia Takes Issue With Israel's Sovereignty Over Golan Heights& Jerusalem(Pix) by NORSIYK(m): 10:37pm On Feb 25, 2022
DoggoneDogg:
[s][/s]

But Ukranians force civilians to go die in war

They ain't forced, they volunteered themselves to defend themselves against the enemy.
Again, there's no terrorist network in Ukraine who carries out deadly attacks on Russia.
People of the world knows better and can't support those terrorist countries

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russia Takes Issue With Israel's Sovereignty Over Golan Heights& Jerusalem(Pix) by Unshackled: 10:37pm On Feb 25, 2022
Righteousness2:

No Israel befor 1947?? Are u Serious?
This is comedy at its Peak..
Israel was created 1947 .

Now Shut up and go quote your Bible
Ignoramus!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russia Takes Issue With Israel's Sovereignty Over Golan Heights& Jerusalem(Pix) by Nobody: 10:37pm On Feb 25, 2022
dawnomike:
Israel seems guilty of what we today accuse Russia of...
It’s strange only the US recognizes it. Not even any other western nation. That says it ALL

2 Likes

Re: Russia Takes Issue With Israel's Sovereignty Over Golan Heights& Jerusalem(Pix) by OBALOLA55(m): 10:37pm On Feb 25, 2022
babablogger:

He’s right the land they currently occupy was given to them by Palestine, seems you read your bible too much and forget history ��
WAIT O YOU MEAN THERE WAS NOTHING LIKE ISRAEL BEFORE 1945 I’M JUST A FRESH STUDENT OF HISTORY

1 Like

Re: Russia Takes Issue With Israel's Sovereignty Over Golan Heights& Jerusalem(Pix) by olawonder(m): 10:37pm On Feb 25, 2022
Here comes the Nairaland analysts who hv never been anywhere apart frm going to markets to buy crayfish for their mothers undecided

Just same repetition of what they hear on the news daily!

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Russia Takes Issue With Israel's Sovereignty Over Golan Heights& Jerusalem(Pix) by buckeyemedia: 10:38pm On Feb 25, 2022
OBALOLA55:
ZION WETIN BOY STOP SNIFFING SOLUTION.
How will a Mumurist brainwashed from birth know anything? Fela admonished us as kids, black man know yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Russia Takes Issue With Israel's Sovereignty Over Golan Heights& Jerusalem(Pix) by 99thEnemy(m): 10:38pm On Feb 25, 2022
Jokerman:
Now Russia wants to join Israel in the matter too... lol?

Them no born Russia well to try grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russia Takes Issue With Israel's Sovereignty Over Golan Heights& Jerusalem(Pix) by buckeyemedia: 10:39pm On Feb 25, 2022
OBALOLA55:
WAIT O YOU MEAN THERE WAS NOTHING LIKE ISRAEL BEFORE 1945 I’M JUST A FRESH STUDENT OF HISTORY
British Palestine, so called Israel is a creation of Europe & America that European refugees were sent to after the Second World War.

How come Israel is the only Oyibo nation in the Middle East?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russia Takes Issue With Israel's Sovereignty Over Golan Heights& Jerusalem(Pix) by sheflat: 10:39pm On Feb 25, 2022
I said it earlier today, Russia fighting Ukraine is a message to America about Israel and Palestine
It's a simple arithmetic

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Russia Takes Issue With Israel's Sovereignty Over Golan Heights& Jerusalem(Pix) by OBALOLA55(m): 10:39pm On Feb 25, 2022
DoggoneDogg:

I love Putin grin
MAI GIDA YOU HAVE NOT ANSWERED MY QUESTION

WHY DO YOU ALWAYS LIKE TO CAUSE CONFLICT BETWEEN YORUBA AND IGBOS ON NAIRALAND undecided

3 Likes

Re: Russia Takes Issue With Israel's Sovereignty Over Golan Heights& Jerusalem(Pix) by mrvitalis(m): 10:39pm On Feb 25, 2022
KaluwisxPRO:

And Ukraine is dragging Russia out as at yesterday for not being a legit member of the UN Security Council, since you have to apply individually to be a member.

Russia never did but continued that of USSR which was concluded desolved 16days earlier than their request to continue with the USSR seat.

There’s a UN meeting today, and that topic is gaining Attention at the UN to strip Russia their Security Council seat.

Putin may have miscalculated his moves, hence he’s open to Negotiations even though he’s got the upper hand with NATO and US doing nothing physically.

Lmao .. Russia has veto power over every un decision I doubt you understand what that means

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Takes Issue With Israel's Sovereignty Over Golan Heights& Jerusalem(Pix) by KaluwisxPRO: 10:40pm On Feb 25, 2022
naija4life247:

If Russia is suspended from being a member of the UN Security Council, it means that Russia can take unilateral decision and action on any issue. Europe, US, Canada, Australia and Israel will cry blood if Russia decides to go solo.

What’s stopping them from leaving voluntarily? So they can do as they please without any repercussions?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Takes Issue With Israel's Sovereignty Over Golan Heights& Jerusalem(Pix) by DoggoneDogg: 10:40pm On Feb 25, 2022
[s]
NORSIYK:

They ain't forced, they volunteered themselves to defend themselves against the enemy.
Again, there's no terrorist network in Ukraine who carries out deadly attacks on Russia.
People of the world knows better and can't support those terrorist countries
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Russia Takes Issue With Israel's Sovereignty Over Golan Heights& Jerusalem(Pix) by emmykk(m): 10:40pm On Feb 25, 2022
naija4life247:

If Russia is suspended from being a member of the UN Security Council, it means that Russia can take unilateral decision and action on any issue. Europe, US, Canada, Australia and Israel will cry blood if Russia decides to go solo.

You are over hyping Russian 5secs US can take out Russian not to mention combine force. Of NATO.

What they are considering the innocent death

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Takes Issue With Israel's Sovereignty Over Golan Heights& Jerusalem(Pix) by Nobody: 10:41pm On Feb 25, 2022
spartan117:

Go and read about the events that led to the six day war and the capture of Golan heights, and then come back to correct this statement.
True talk. Events undoubtedly lead to a situation. Thanks think Russia is doing to Ukraine what Israel is doing for Syria.

2 Likes

Re: Russia Takes Issue With Israel's Sovereignty Over Golan Heights& Jerusalem(Pix) by Babalegba(m): 10:41pm On Feb 25, 2022
Righteousness2:

No Israel befor 1947?? Are u Serious?
This is comedy at its Peak..
Try and read up on world history.Yes modern Israel was formed after the second world war

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russia Takes Issue With Israel's Sovereignty Over Golan Heights& Jerusalem(Pix) by KaluwisxPRO: 10:41pm On Feb 25, 2022
mrvitalis:

Lmao .. Russia has veto power over every un decision I doubt you understand what that means

So does every country on the security council. Clearly you’ve missed the point since you lack comprehension or have no idea about what I just said.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russia Takes Issue With Israel's Sovereignty Over Golan Heights& Jerusalem(Pix) by spartan117(m): 10:41pm On Feb 25, 2022
babablogger:

He’s right the land they currently occupy was given to them by Palestine, seems you read your bible too much and forget history ��
The Bible is also a historical document.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Takes Issue With Israel's Sovereignty Over Golan Heights& Jerusalem(Pix) by stagger: 10:41pm On Feb 25, 2022
This is Russia's real target: the invasion of Jerusalem by the armies of the east (Russia and China) as foretold in the book of Revelation.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Russia Takes Issue With Israel's Sovereignty Over Golan Heights& Jerusalem(Pix) by emmykk(m): 10:42pm On Feb 25, 2022
Israel is not Ukraine...I hope Putin is not high on weed

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Takes Issue With Israel's Sovereignty Over Golan Heights& Jerusalem(Pix) by infogeneral: 10:42pm On Feb 25, 2022
Poland has just supplied armunitions to Ukraine to defend the country. Russia was just making empty threats that nobody should interfere. Putin is going to regret his actions at last.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Takes Issue With Israel's Sovereignty Over Golan Heights& Jerusalem(Pix) by Nobody: 10:42pm On Feb 25, 2022
Ghostrye:

gbam, you just explained the Ukraine Russia situation.
See, they are not so different after all

It was Crimea i know that was part of Russia's land and not Ukraine so the scenarios with Isreal and Palestine are different.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Takes Issue With Israel's Sovereignty Over Golan Heights& Jerusalem(Pix) by OBALOLA55(m): 10:42pm On Feb 25, 2022
buckeyemedia:
British Palestine, so called Israel is a creation of Europe & America that European refugees were sent to after the Second World War.
IM NIT A RELIGIOUS FANATIC BRUH, I ALWAYS TRY TO SEE THINGS FROM ALL ANGLE IN ORDER TO AVOID MISTAKES. NOW YOU ARE TRYING TO TELL ME THAT ISRAEL OF THE BIBLE IS AN ILLUSION HENCE NEVER EXISTED undecided

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply)

Naked Donald Trump Statues Erected In New York (Photos) / Japan Monkeys: Member Of Gang Terrorising Locals Caught And Killed / Cameroonian Man Joins The Ukraine Army (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.