Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

Russia Takes Issue With Israel's Sovereignty Over Golan Heights& Jerusalem(Pix) - Foreign Affairs (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia Takes Issue With Israel's Sovereignty Over Golan Heights& Jerusalem(Pix) (70007 Views)

Russia Takes Over Azovstal Plant As 962 Ukrainian Soldiers Surrender (Video) / US Threatens ‘full Force’ As Russia Takes War To NATO’s Doorstep / Iran Warns 'war With Israel Has Already Begun ( Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia Takes Issue With Israel's Sovereignty Over Golan Heights& Jerusalem(Pix) by Boss469(m): 11:35am On Mar 04, 2022
compton11:
bro stop using Arab racism as an excuse for Jew racism on black.

Ethiopian and east Africans people in Israel are complaining about this

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.independent.co.uk/independentpremium/long-reads/black-lives-matter-racism-israel-palestine-jewish-refugees-ethiopia-us-a9646526.html&ved=2ahUKEwjcttrynaz2AhWegP0HHS2fC1IQFnoECAsQAQ&usg=AOvVaw1wEa6OMwR2fS_7Oim3uxJn

Read my comment bro, I admitted that there's racism but ,they don't sell Africans as slaves.
Re: Russia Takes Issue With Israel's Sovereignty Over Golan Heights& Jerusalem(Pix) by compton11(m): 11:43am On Mar 04, 2022
Boss469:

Read my comment bro, I admitted that there's racism but ,they don't sell Africans as slaves.
and selling another people as slave is only racism?

Plus Arab sell all kinds to slavery.
Re: Russia Takes Issue With Israel's Sovereignty Over Golan Heights& Jerusalem(Pix) by Boss469(m): 12:41pm On Mar 04, 2022
compton11:
and selling another people as slave is only racism?

Plus Arab sell all kinds to slavery.

Lol..all kinds!! Does Israeli descriminate all kinds?
Re: Russia Takes Issue With Israel's Sovereignty Over Golan Heights& Jerusalem(Pix) by compton11(m): 1:01pm On Mar 04, 2022
Boss469:

Lol..all kinds!! Does Israeli descriminate all kinds?
That!

Yes

They discriminate Arab Jews, Sephardic jew,beta Israel and all kinds of black people and Christians!
Re: Russia Takes Issue With Israel's Sovereignty Over Golan Heights& Jerusalem(Pix) by babablogger: 1:31pm On Mar 04, 2022
ivolt:

The fact that you don't know that Palestine has never been a country is quite shocking.
So, take your own advice, read real history.
generation of smart phones and not so smart people ���

You have a phone na google Palestine.

E say Palestine no be country I suppose knock you ni
Re: Russia Takes Issue With Israel's Sovereignty Over Golan Heights& Jerusalem(Pix) by Boss469(m): 3:47pm On Mar 04, 2022
compton11:
That!

Yes

They discriminate Arab Jews, Sephardic jew,beta Israel and all kinds of black people and Christians!

Nah!! U got it wrong.
Re: Russia Takes Issue With Israel's Sovereignty Over Golan Heights& Jerusalem(Pix) by ivolt: 4:21pm On Mar 04, 2022
babablogger:

grin grin grin
A primary 4 kid would reason more intelligently.

Do you even know the meaning of a country?
I blame Nigeria's educational system.
Re: Russia Takes Issue With Israel's Sovereignty Over Golan Heights& Jerusalem(Pix) by compton11(m): 4:59pm On Mar 04, 2022
Boss469:

Nah!! U got it wrong.
bro check the news cos u are here defending niggas that don't give a Bleep about your race and your religion
Re: Russia Takes Issue With Israel's Sovereignty Over Golan Heights& Jerusalem(Pix) by Blaine756(m): 7:18pm On Mar 04, 2022
Hope the history also tell you that, Israel was displace by war, and they were replaced by their conqueror with the Palestine

DoggoneDogg:

Are you aware that there was no Israel before 1947 but Palestine existed?
Re: Russia Takes Issue With Israel's Sovereignty Over Golan Heights& Jerusalem(Pix) by Omeizadean(m): 8:01pm On Mar 04, 2022
[quote author=Boss469 post=110714270]

You're just here spreading fake news . You're anti-semite give me your source and you're telling me to check what's not in any search engine.[/quote

Man I want to tell u today there is nothing wrong being anti semetic because those semetics are anti so many thing too which are to mention but few: anti Palestinian, anti Iranian, anti Syrian, anti Yemen etc infact they are anti Arab, anti Christian, anti Muslim. Worst scum of the earth. Prophets killers. Hey while we are at it don't forget the term semetic in the first place denotes people of Arabic descent but now Israel have claimed the word for themselves alone in their sinister moves.
Go and research the origin of Israel's nuclear power.
Re: Russia Takes Issue With Israel's Sovereignty Over Golan Heights& Jerusalem(Pix) by Boss469(m): 10:34pm On Mar 04, 2022
compton11:
bro check the news cos u are here defending niggas that don't give a Bleep about your race and your religion

Am not a religion guy..just speaking facts.
Re: Russia Takes Issue With Israel's Sovereignty Over Golan Heights& Jerusalem(Pix) by Thelife: 8:22am On Mar 05, 2022
compton11:
stupid ass nigga

So u don't know the Arab Christians of Palestine, Syria, Lebanon, Israel,Iraq?

Even Lebanon and Palestine have highest population of Arab that are Christians in Arab world.

Foolish head slammers

Guess you fool have been brainwashed to believe that they are Arab by tribe, maybe I should educate you dumb fellow.

https://www.britannica.com/place/Lebanon

Just because they speak arabic as official language doesn't make them Arab, the way you speak English but not an English man. Dumb fellow, those Christian minority you are seeing have there own local language and they don't worship your devil(allah

1 Like

Re: Russia Takes Issue With Israel's Sovereignty Over Golan Heights& Jerusalem(Pix) by olugabbie(m): 10:44am On Mar 05, 2022
babablogger:

Palestine is not recognised by the UN as a country. That is the major reason she can't have her own military.
Re: Russia Takes Issue With Israel's Sovereignty Over Golan Heights& Jerusalem(Pix) by olugabbie(m): 10:50am On Mar 05, 2022
Thelife:

Foolish head slammers

Guess you fool have been brainwashed to believe that they are Arab by tribe, maybe I should educate you dumb fellow.

Just because they speak arabic as official language doesn't make them Arab, the way you speak English but not an English man. Dumb fellow, those Christian minority you are seeing have there own local language and they don't worship your devil(allah

Arab is a tribe not religion. There are Arabian Jews, Arabian christians, Arabian muslims. Arabian muslims dominate Arab.
Re: Russia Takes Issue With Israel's Sovereignty Over Golan Heights& Jerusalem(Pix) by olugabbie(m): 10:54am On Mar 05, 2022
Thelife:

Foolish head slammers

Arab is a tribe not religion. There are Arabian Jews, Arabian christians, Arabian muslims. Arabian muslims dominate Arab. Arabs are found mostly in Middle East and North Africa. Christianity originated in the Middle Eastern.

1 Like

Re: Russia Takes Issue With Israel's Sovereignty Over Golan Heights& Jerusalem(Pix) by compton11(m): 1:12pm On Mar 05, 2022
Thelife:

Foolish head slammers
Jesus was head slammer too gringrin

Thelife:

and what are they by tribe? gringrin mumu

Thelife:

Just because they speak arabic as official language doesn't make them Arab, the way you speak English but not an English man.
hehehe ask them their ethnic stupid ass.

And English is not even my first language arindin

Thelife:

Dumb fellow, those Christian minority you are seeing have there own local language and they don't worship your devil(allah
hehehe

Are u deny there is no Arab Christians? gringrin

What a stupid ass,Arab Christians used ALLAH

Or what do u expect them to refer god in their own language ? gringrin

Elohi,God, Yahweh,olohun or Chineke? gringrin
Re: Russia Takes Issue With Israel's Sovereignty Over Golan Heights& Jerusalem(Pix) by compton11(m): 1:13pm On Mar 05, 2022
Boss469:

Am not a religion guy..just speaking facts.
a'ight then but Jews are racist and they white
Re: Russia Takes Issue With Israel's Sovereignty Over Golan Heights& Jerusalem(Pix) by Thelife: 8:02pm On Mar 05, 2022
compton11:
Jesus was head slammer too gringrin

and what are they by tribe? gringrin mumu

hehehe ask them their ethnic stupid ass.

And English is not even my first language arindin

hehehe

Are u deny there is no Arab Christians? gringrin

What a stupid ass,Arab Christians used ALLAH

Or what do u expect them to refer god in their own language ? gringrin

Elohi,God, Yahweh,olohun or Chineke? gringrin

Jesus slamming head? grin you mean the clone version of Jesus that your gigolo fake prophet created grin grin when I won't be surprise if he claimed that he slammed head cheesy

Abi werey leleyi ni, I send you a link if you are too dumb to read atleast you will give it to your dumb imam to read it for you

Werey and who claim that English is your first language before. Omo irankiran.guess you are too dumb to know the different between official language and native language. Werey head slammer.

Show us an Arab Christian first, or you want to start telling us how all Arab speaking countries are Arab by tribe. Werey oponu.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Languages_of_Syria

This are languages in Syria so go and ask them what they called God in there dialect. Mumu headslammer
Re: Russia Takes Issue With Israel's Sovereignty Over Golan Heights& Jerusalem(Pix) by compton11(m): 8:28pm On Mar 05, 2022
Thelife:

Jesus slamming head? grin you mean the clone version of Jesus that your gigolo fake prophet created grin grin when I won't be surprise if he claimed that he slammed head cheesy
stupid ass nigga read your Bible

King James Bible
And he went a little further, and fell on his face, and prayed, saying, O my Father, if it be possible, let this cup pass from me: nevertheless not as I will, but as thou wilt
Matthew 26:39

Thelife:

Abi werey leleyi ni, I send you a link if you are too dumb to read atleast you will give it to your dumb imam to read it for you
oponu ni e ni,I don't need to read your link

Syria is called Arab Republic of Syrian for a Muslim.

Is your dumb don't know majority of Syrian identify as Arab? gringrin

Thelife:

Werey and who claim that English is your first language before. Omo irankiran.guess you are too dumb to know the different between official language and native language.
arindin ni e and I don't need to argue with your dumb ass, modern Syrian are majority Arab and if that pains u, go and die gringrin

Thelife:

Werey head slammer.
just like how Moses, Joshua, Jesus and so on slammed it cheesy

Thelife:

Show us an Arab Christian first, or you want to start telling us how all Arab speaking countries are Arab by tribe. Werey oponu.
why I'm I even arguing with this dumb ass nigga?

Are u saying there is no Arab Christians?

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arab_Christians&ved=2ahUKEwjxxs_G2K_2AhWx7rsIHaWhDYMQmhN6BAgNEAI&usg=AOvVaw1UYIR8McHwbTtNgP8kI_bV

Mumu ni e,there is no ethnic is this world that all of them are following same religion.

Thelife:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Languages_of_Syria

This are languages in Syria so go and ask them what they called God in there dialect.
let me educate your dumb ass

Syria is an Arab country, majorities identify as Arab and they have other minorities ethnic like Kurdish, Assyrian, Armenians.

So why are u crying on top Syrian matter? gringrin

Thelife:

Mumu headslammer
this one that u are just crying headslammer,just direct your anger to churbum,sherabuim, celestial and Jesus that did the same gringrin

And whether u cry from today till u die,Arab Jews and Arab Christians will still be referring God as Allah just as we Yoruba refer God as olohun. gringrin
Re: Russia Takes Issue With Israel's Sovereignty Over Golan Heights& Jerusalem(Pix) by babablogger: 6:37am On Mar 06, 2022
olugabbie:

Palestine is not recognised by the UN as a country. That is the major reason she can't have her own military.
but recognized by over 20 countries.
Re: Russia Takes Issue With Israel's Sovereignty Over Golan Heights& Jerusalem(Pix) by olugabbie(m): 8:20am On Mar 06, 2022
babablogger:
but recognized by over 20 countries.

20 out of almost 200 countries is nothing. If a state is not recognised by the UN, then that state is not a country.

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply)

Naked Donald Trump Statues Erected In New York (Photos) / Japan Monkeys: Member Of Gang Terrorising Locals Caught And Killed / Cameroonian Man Joins The Ukraine Army (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.