Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

Russia - Ukraine War In Pictures, From The Frontlines (Photos) - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia - Ukraine War In Pictures, From The Frontlines (Photos) (67834 Views)

Nigerian Students Caught In The Russia-Ukraine War / Russia - Ukraine War Tension: Live Updates (Pictures) / Joe Biden's Inauguration In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia - Ukraine War In Pictures, From The Frontlines (Photos) by TheOgaBoss: 8:16am On Feb 26, 2022
Topmaike007:
yet Israeli have been Killing Palestinians children and women for years and nothing is happening, embrace the truth this world is a jungle.."Elemi lo ma last"
u hit the nail gbam! The truth is ukrain is just a pawn for western powers. They are only interested in making it a NATO member because of its startegic location to Russia, if ukrain were in another location, they would probably not be offering it NATO membership. And for thosing abusing Putin, if the situation were to be reversed and Russia plans to establish a base in say mexico or Cuba, the USA will do far worse, go back to history and read about Cuba and the USA.

5 Likes

Re: Russia - Ukraine War In Pictures, From The Frontlines (Photos) by BeautifulSolace(f): 8:16am On Feb 26, 2022
silibaba:
noise maker. you got my attention las las

Them Dy write names of noise makers for nairaland. cheesy. ?

Abeg o.
Re: Russia - Ukraine War In Pictures, From The Frontlines (Photos) by trinity11(m): 8:18am On Feb 26, 2022
I am in the capital of Kyiv, and I will remain with my people.

A sentence that can never be heard from my country

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russia - Ukraine War In Pictures, From The Frontlines (Photos) by joyandfaith: 8:18am On Feb 26, 2022
Dalil8:
Ukrainain feminists, now is the perfect time to dismantle the patriarchal system, to fight for your equality. Go grab a kalashkinov and fight!

You need women to reproduce and replenish lost population after war.
Re: Russia - Ukraine War In Pictures, From The Frontlines (Photos) by joyandfaith: 8:19am On Feb 26, 2022
trinity11:
I am in the capital of Kyiv, and I will remain with my people.

A sentence that can never be heard from my country

Putin has turned Ukrainian president to a national hero.

1 Like

Re: Russia - Ukraine War In Pictures, From The Frontlines (Photos) by TheOgaBoss: 8:19am On Feb 26, 2022
stonemasonn:
indeed, my advice to Japan, S Korea and Germany is to start developing a strong army and nuclear arsenal or else they'll be beating black and blue by China and Russia in the future while the US do siddon look.
na north Korea go knock those ones out, y do u think despite all the provocation, USA has not dares to invade north Korea like they did to Iraq and lybia? NUCLEAR WEAPONS. All USA allies within close range go collect before nk go go down.
Re: Russia - Ukraine War In Pictures, From The Frontlines (Photos) by joyandfaith: 8:21am On Feb 26, 2022
TheOgaBoss:
u hit the nail gbam! The truth is ukrain is just a pawn for western powers. They are only interested in making it a NATO member because of its startegic location to Russia, if Putin were in another location, they would probably not be offering it NATO membership. And for thosing abusing Putin, if the situation were to be reversed and Russia plans to establish a base in say mexico or Cuba, the USA will do far worse, go back to history and read about Cuba and the USA.

Russia is not friendly to her neighbours because it has nothing to offer them.
Re: Russia - Ukraine War In Pictures, From The Frontlines (Photos) by TheOgaBoss: 8:22am On Feb 26, 2022
joyandfaith:

Russia is not friendly to her neighbours because it has nothing to offer them.
Oga that is a lie, it has weapons don't swallow western propaganda hook line and sinker.
Re: Russia - Ukraine War In Pictures, From The Frontlines (Photos) by Amunethseranu(f): 8:23am On Feb 26, 2022
Righteousness2:
Hmmmmm
Jesus dis and dat . Gog Magog my ass
People like u said worst during WW2 and the world still remains
Re: Russia - Ukraine War In Pictures, From The Frontlines (Photos) by joyandfaith: 8:26am On Feb 26, 2022
TheOgaBoss:
Oga that is a lie, it has weapons don't swallow western propaganda hook line and sinker.

Weapons or economic benefit. I hope you are swallowing Eastern propaganda too. In history , US has never invaded or declared wars on her neighbours. US can use sanctions, targeted assassination or economic package to negotiate with her neighbours but not military invasion. Russia got this wrong.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russia - Ukraine War In Pictures, From The Frontlines (Photos) by GeneralZodd(m): 8:33am On Feb 26, 2022
Legalcriminal:
Shame on the UN
God bless Putin and punish Isreal and America causing trouble all these years while media are not reporting their atrocities like they are making Putin looks like a bad person.
. WHEN IT TURNS TO Nuclear War, even you will not be speared. Ode!!!
Re: Russia - Ukraine War In Pictures, From The Frontlines (Photos) by Cholls(m): 8:34am On Feb 26, 2022
My brothers and sisters don't believe all you see in the media

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia - Ukraine War In Pictures, From The Frontlines (Photos) by GeneralZodd(m): 8:35am On Feb 26, 2022
obembet:
God will punish all the Terrorist on nairaland supporting Putin
. They all Islamic Extremists
Re: Russia - Ukraine War In Pictures, From The Frontlines (Photos) by TheOgaBoss: 8:35am On Feb 26, 2022
joyandfaith:

Weapons or economic benefit. I hope you are swallowing Eastern propaganda too. In history , US has never invaded or declared wars on her neighbours. US can use sanctions, targeted assassination or economic package to negotiate with her neighbours but not military invasion. Russia got this wrong.
u mean the USA that has invaded more countries? Vietnam, Iraq, lybia, afghanistan...
Re: Russia - Ukraine War In Pictures, From The Frontlines (Photos) by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 8:36am On Feb 26, 2022
Pele10:
Am thankfull to God that we have no boudries with Russia, ok imagine we were the ones invaded by Russia? would buhari be bould and strong enough to lead our weak army that is populated with men of sixty and above to defend the soverenty of this nation?
Nigeria can't even face Chad at the moment not to talk to anything, curruption won't let nigeria focus on anything good
Re: Russia - Ukraine War In Pictures, From The Frontlines (Photos) by Kelvin3476: 8:36am On Feb 26, 2022
Legalcriminal:
Shame on the UN
God bless Putin and punish Isreal and America causing trouble all these years while media are not reporting their atrocities like they are making Putin looks like a bad person.
HEAD SLAMMER I SIGHT U

1 Like

Re: Russia - Ukraine War In Pictures, From The Frontlines (Photos) by israelnedion(m): 8:39am On Feb 26, 2022
[s]
Legalcriminal:
Shame on the UN
[/s]
You are a fool for saying this
Re: Russia - Ukraine War In Pictures, From The Frontlines (Photos) by oladipuposadeeq(m): 8:39am On Feb 26, 2022
Carrying boko haram matter to the front page every minute for the last 20 years wouldnt have amounted to anything positive. We are all just making our opinions known. God help us all wink
Re: Russia - Ukraine War In Pictures, From The Frontlines (Photos) by Tyche(m): 8:40am On Feb 26, 2022
AroleOduduwa2:
Ukraine is burning, people are been displaced, their major infrastructure has been destroyed yet the media is telling us Ukraine is in control. They keep talking about sanctions that has little to no effect, we are talking about Russia which is as big as a continent with a working economy and rich gas reserves.

The best thing the UN can do right now is to broker a deal that will halt the war because its clear that Putin wont stop until his inner circle turn against him

The EU has tried to broker a deal. France presi has been literally begging the mad king Putin no to invade. How do they approach him when he doesn't want to talk?
Re: Russia - Ukraine War In Pictures, From The Frontlines (Photos) by joyandfaith: 8:40am On Feb 26, 2022
TheOgaBoss:
u mean the USA that has invaded more countries? Vietnam, Iraq, lybia, afghanistan...

Can't you read? In international relations, never turn your neighbour to enemies. Be friendly with them. Never invade them using military. If you do, you are going to attract bigger enemies.
Re: Russia - Ukraine War In Pictures, From The Frontlines (Photos) by oladipuposadeeq(m): 8:40am On Feb 26, 2022
grin
Kelvin3476:
HEAD SLAMMER I SIGHT U

Re: Russia - Ukraine War In Pictures, From The Frontlines (Photos) by sangresan(m): 8:45am On Feb 26, 2022
Dijaxa:
What Russia is doing is bad. Ukraine is a peaceful country that is not even their match. They Shud start a war with China and US and let's see the result

Why not tell the USA to respect the security concerns raised by Russia?

Can't you see that Russia is just trying to limit the collateral damage to civilians? If it were the USA, they would have bombed the country's infrastructures first before invasion. Thereby causing untoward hardship to ordinary folks. We saw this military doctrine in Iraq and Afghanistan.

Don't just get fooled by Western propaganda. Russia isn't using heavy hardware. If they do, thousands of Ukrainians would be dead by now.

3 Likes

Re: Russia - Ukraine War In Pictures, From The Frontlines (Photos) by TheOgaBoss: 8:45am On Feb 26, 2022
joyandfaith:

Can't you read? In international relations, never turn your neighbour to enemies. Be friendly with them. Never invade them using military. If you do, you are going to attract bigger enemies.
so the lives of those who are not ur neighbours don't matter? What if that said neighbour is planning to ally with ur enemy and become a channel through which ur enemy strikes u. Besides go and read the history of USA Cuba relations and educate urself.
Re: Russia - Ukraine War In Pictures, From The Frontlines (Photos) by kponkedenge(m): 8:47am On Feb 26, 2022
War isn't a child's play.
Re: Russia - Ukraine War In Pictures, From The Frontlines (Photos) by chatinent: 8:47am On Feb 26, 2022
War will affect everyone.

America will accept this challenge.
Re: Russia - Ukraine War In Pictures, From The Frontlines (Photos) by ellizy(m): 8:48am On Feb 26, 2022
Legalcriminal:
Shame on the UN
You really understand the game… these countries fueling the crisis
Re: Russia - Ukraine War In Pictures, From The Frontlines (Photos) by greggng: 8:50am On Feb 26, 2022
I salute the effort of Ukraine. I thought by now Russia would ve over run the country completely .imagine what will happen if Ukraine has half of Russia military capabilities . Russia is even using ban weapons and missiles
Re: Russia - Ukraine War In Pictures, From The Frontlines (Photos) by Emeskhalifa(m): 8:51am On Feb 26, 2022
Igodomigodo419:
Omoh wish I was in Ukraine right now make dem just give me gun! Me wey like to Dey shoot gun.

You can be sent to North East to fight Boko boys since you love shooting guns
Re: Russia - Ukraine War In Pictures, From The Frontlines (Photos) by Blackdisciple(m): 8:51am On Feb 26, 2022
Stevenson20:
I salute Ukraine for their courage, resilience, and patriotism, but they are no match to Russia. May God be with Ukraine

Honestly ooo bro...
May God help them...

1 Like

Re: Russia - Ukraine War In Pictures, From The Frontlines (Photos) by juman(m): 8:52am On Feb 26, 2022
The west has deceived them to their graves.

Russia is fighting against aggression.
Re: Russia - Ukraine War In Pictures, From The Frontlines (Photos) by joyandfaith: 8:52am On Feb 26, 2022
TheOgaBoss:
so the lives of those who are not ur neighbours don't matter? What if that said neighbour is planning to ally with ur enemy and become a channel through which ur enemy strikes u. Besides go and read the history of USA Cuba relations and educate urself.

With frozen relationships, US never declared war on cuba. You should be worried about saudi-iran conflicts and saudi-yemen wars. Why did iraq invade kuwait? What is saudi doing in yemen. Saudi should show love to their neighbours.
Even your lovely Russia invaded afghanistan in brutal wars.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Bodies Of Russian Soldiers Are Piling Up In Ukraine / Ugandan Legislator's Photos Having Sex With GF Published On Pages Of Newspaper / Meet Clar Weah, Liberia’s First Lady Who Hails Originally From Jamaica

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.