Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,911 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:50 PM

Russia - Ukraine War In Pictures, From The Frontlines (Photos) - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia - Ukraine War In Pictures, From The Frontlines (Photos) (67828 Views)

Nigerian Students Caught In The Russia-Ukraine War / Russia - Ukraine War Tension: Live Updates (Pictures) / Joe Biden's Inauguration In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia - Ukraine War In Pictures, From The Frontlines (Photos) by faste: 8:52am On Feb 26, 2022
Jaysleeves:
Just a glimpse for those agitating for separation in Nigeria. Now are you prepared for WAR? Please never again should Nigeria witness such. Amen.
Tell your elites to enthrone Justice and fairness otherwise war is inevitable ..and don't be a coward. after all everyone dies.

1 Like

Re: Russia - Ukraine War In Pictures, From The Frontlines (Photos) by Naiira(m): 8:57am On Feb 26, 2022
Hmm
Re: Russia - Ukraine War In Pictures, From The Frontlines (Photos) by juman(m): 8:57am On Feb 26, 2022
sangresan:

Why not tell the USA to respect the security concerns raised by Russia?

Can't you see that Russia is just trying to limit the collateral damage to civilians? If it were the USA, they would have bombed the country's infrastructures first before invasion. Thereby causing untoward hardship to ordinary folks. We saw this military doctrine in Iraq and Afghanistan.

Don't just get fooled by Western propaganda. Russia isn't using heavy hardware. If they do, thousands of Ukrainians would be dead by now.

You are right.
Russia is doing it with sense and careful.
America is terrorist country.
Re: Russia - Ukraine War In Pictures, From The Frontlines (Photos) by geosegun(m): 8:58am On Feb 26, 2022
Pele10:
Am thankfull to God that we have no boudries with Russia, ok imagine we were the ones invaded by Russia? would buhari be bould and strong enough to lead our weak army that is populated with men of sixty and above to defend the soverenty of this nation?

When it comes to war. Black men/ Africans are no cowards. The only weakness is the distant fighting. When it comes to ground troops, you will be surprise with what they can do. Go and check how the Nigerian military stopped the Liberian civil war that rages on for years and claimed hundreds of UN military operations men/women.

Fighting internal enemies is quite different from fighting external aggressors.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia - Ukraine War In Pictures, From The Frontlines (Photos) by dettolgel: 9:00am On Feb 26, 2022
Legalcriminal:
Shame on the UN
God bless Putin and punish Isreal and America causing trouble all these years while media are not reporting their atrocities like they are making Putin looks like a bad person.

So because others caused problems in the past that justifies Russia aggression and invasion of a sovereign country?

I really do not understand how some of you could be this daft and demonic at the same time?
Re: Russia - Ukraine War In Pictures, From The Frontlines (Photos) by Nobody: 9:02am On Feb 26, 2022
Pele10:
Am thankfull to God that we have no boudries with Russia, ok imagine we were the ones invaded by Russia? would buhari be bould and strong enough to lead our weak army that is populated with men of sixty and above to defend the soverenty of this nation?
The Ukrainians are defending their country even civilians are putting up a fight for the sake of patriotism but useless fellow is here bilitling our military before the eyes of the world ,on a platform made by a Nigerian like him.

If you have any problem with the president or his policies face him he is a politician he will leave after his tenure but the military will still be there if you become president they will serve you just the way they served your politacl godfather.

What contribution are you making to the development of this country if i a may ask?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russia - Ukraine War In Pictures, From The Frontlines (Photos) by Tevext: 9:03am On Feb 26, 2022
US and other western countries are accusing Russia. How many western countries accuse Israel when she attack Palestine.. NATO are mechanism used by westerners especially US to carryout hideous agender.. Russia acted proactively
Re: Russia - Ukraine War In Pictures, From The Frontlines (Photos) by Bahamas95(m): 9:08am On Feb 26, 2022
Russia should be calming down jor!

It's now looking like oppression to me.
Re: Russia - Ukraine War In Pictures, From The Frontlines (Photos) by Idaytesj29(m): 9:08am On Feb 26, 2022
CTee1:
Mr Putin dey form actor because of China support we know how china product be Las las...
Winscreen is a football prediction platform you are welcome to join the winning team...
Whatsapp me

He does not need China for whatever

1 Like

Re: Russia - Ukraine War In Pictures, From The Frontlines (Photos) by Adebowalay(m): 9:09am On Feb 26, 2022
Dijaxa:
What Russia is doing is bad. Ukraine is a peaceful country that is not even their match. They Shud start a war with China and US and let's see the result
don't rush,,,, that's where the truck is headed to...
Re: Russia - Ukraine War In Pictures, From The Frontlines (Photos) by Jostoman: 9:10am On Feb 26, 2022
obembet:
God will punish all the Terrorist on nairaland supporting Putin
amen
Re: Russia - Ukraine War In Pictures, From The Frontlines (Photos) by Oryen: 9:12am On Feb 26, 2022
I want to join Ukrainian force how can I join Ukrainian army.
Re: Russia - Ukraine War In Pictures, From The Frontlines (Photos) by Nobody: 9:13am On Feb 26, 2022
I so much envy these whites, their one mind, one spirit, one goal. Is so motivating. You can imagine if this war happened in nigeria. Our billionaires will first book all the first class flights and run away, to other countries, Non of them would indulge in a fight to protect their country, even on the war front, if it was Nigeria, argument could start if its yoruba or hausa or the igbo that would be at the warfront. This country Nigeria is a big shame. I don't think anyone wuld be willing to fight fir this country, but look at Ukraine, both their men,women, military force and civilian s are given guns and willing to fight to protect their country cry, Russia will suffer for this.
Re: Russia - Ukraine War In Pictures, From The Frontlines (Photos) by Princedapace(m): 9:13am On Feb 26, 2022
Jaysleeves:
Just a glimpse for those agitating for separation in Nigeria. Now are you prepared for WAR? Please never again should Nigeria witness such. Amen.

Everything must not be settled by war.
The problem with the world is politicians.
If for instance, Nigerian leaders do the right things, no one will talk about leaving Nigeria.

U run a useless system of govt that empowers the few, give leaders endless opportunities to loot, leaving u as citizens with nothing.
Almost all Nigerian Healthcare systems are dead. U are going to die of u have health emergency in Nigeria but your leaders all go abroad to treat them selves.

Students are facing poor living conditions, terrible educational system with endless strikes, but ur politicians all send their kids to abroad to study. U just want Nigerians to keep living like this forever?

While I don't support war, I want u to know that war has been part of humanity and those developed countries we all run to and pray to God to give us visa to move to all fought and paid with their lives to build such great countries.

Currently, no electricity, no fuel, heat is much, I drove pass yesterday and saw how frustrated Nigerians were. People were almost weeping. It is so hard being a Nigerian.

Just few politicians brought us all these pains while they enjoy fuel to power electricity, maximum security, endless money, abroad health care and education, etc.
Nigerians have suffered and the system just change.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia - Ukraine War In Pictures, From The Frontlines (Photos) by godliman: 9:15am On Feb 26, 2022
Topmaike007:
yet Israeli have been Killing Palestinians children and women for years and nothing is happening, embrace the truth this world is a jungle.."Elemi lo ma last"
Where are the hamas of Ukraine? Where are their terrorists and resistance forces, Ukraine is not at war with Russia, Russian is a bully. Ukraine never calls for the destruction of Russia as Palestinians do to Israel. When Hamas launch rockets from schools and hospitals, they are killing their own children. Israel acts in self defence, Palestinians are the aggressors. Ukraine didn't fire rockets into Russia. Ignorance is a choice. If the world becomes a jungle it is because men like Putin became predatory animals who make weak countries their prey.
Re: Russia - Ukraine War In Pictures, From The Frontlines (Photos) by EgusiShankly: 9:16am On Feb 26, 2022
Some of these photos from the Ukrainians are fake or atleast from events in the past just like we saw with EndSars media lies

The pix of that old woman with bandage on her head happened in 2018 from a gas explosion.
Re: Russia - Ukraine War In Pictures, From The Frontlines (Photos) by BrashMan: 9:16am On Feb 26, 2022
Jaysleeves:

How is a demand for separation a call for war?
Re: Russia - Ukraine War In Pictures, From The Frontlines (Photos) by ken6488(m): 9:19am On Feb 26, 2022
joyandfaith:

Weapons or economic benefit. I hope you are swallowing Eastern propaganda too. In history , US has never invaded or declared wars on her neighbours. US can use sanctions, targeted assassination or economic package to negotiate with her neighbours but not military invasion. Russia got this wrong.
cheesy jeez USA that turned central America up side down

USA has invaded Canada hope you know (was pushed back)
USA has invaded Mexico (annexed couple lands eg Texas)

Was ready to invade Cuba because of missles

All this double standard has to stop

Both USA and Russia are bully

We need both to maintain stability

You know zero history
Re: Russia - Ukraine War In Pictures, From The Frontlines (Photos) by ken6488(m): 9:21am On Feb 26, 2022
TheOgaBoss:
u mean the USA that has invaded more countries? Vietnam, Iraq, lybia, afghanistan...
He don't no USA has invaded both Canada and Mexico in the past
Re: Russia - Ukraine War In Pictures, From The Frontlines (Photos) by ken6488(m): 9:23am On Feb 26, 2022
joyandfaith:

Can't you read? In international relations, never turn your neighbour to enemies. Be friendly with them. Never invade them using military. If you do, you are going to attract bigger enemies.
rest, I only pity Ukraine civilian not the government
Re: Russia - Ukraine War In Pictures, From The Frontlines (Photos) by nurudeen181(m): 9:24am On Feb 26, 2022
obembet:
God no be man
Re: Russia - Ukraine War In Pictures, From The Frontlines (Photos) by ken6488(m): 9:24am On Feb 26, 2022
joyandfaith:

With frozen relationships, US never declared war on cuba. You should be worried about saudi-iran conflicts and saudi-yemen wars. Why did iraq invade kuwait? What is saudi doing in yemen. Saudi should show love to their neighbours.
Even your lovely Russia invaded afghanistan in brutal wars.
Russia is fighting for it national security you can't blame them

....if Canada host Russia nukes to USA will retaliate fiercely
Re: Russia - Ukraine War In Pictures, From The Frontlines (Photos) by OlawaleBammie: 9:24am On Feb 26, 2022
Legalcriminal:
Shame on the UN
God bless Putin and punish Isreal and America causing trouble all these years while media are not reporting their atrocities like they are making Putin looks like a bad person.
osama bin ladin pikin, dem no dey too hard to know.

Allah akbar sir..
Re: Russia - Ukraine War In Pictures, From The Frontlines (Photos) by ken6488(m): 9:25am On Feb 26, 2022
dettolgel:

So because others caused problems in the past that justifies Russia aggression and invasion of a sovereign country?

I really do not understand how some of you could be this daft and demonic at the same time?
blame Ukraine for allowing the West to decieve them
Re: Russia - Ukraine War In Pictures, From The Frontlines (Photos) by ORLAHOLUWA(m): 9:28am On Feb 26, 2022
Chai this is war
Holy father please take control mak dem even mistakenly launch one enter Nigeria mak every they on reset mode
Re: Russia - Ukraine War In Pictures, From The Frontlines (Photos) by Trentee4eva: 9:39am On Feb 26, 2022
obembet:
It’s not about terrorists. It’s just NATO’s hypocrisy. Libya is trending on Twitter

Re: Russia - Ukraine War In Pictures, From The Frontlines (Photos) by Bignuell(m): 9:45am On Feb 26, 2022
stonemasonn:
indeed, my advice to Japan, S Korea and Germany is to start developing a strong army and nuclear arsenal or else they'll be beating black and blue by China and Russia in the future while the US do siddon look.
Russia is the future. I don't know why you guys think the US is weak. If it comes to a full blown war, biden won't even be the one giving military orders, he would be relieve of that duty asap. A country that has highest military budget. My prayers are with ukraine
Re: Russia - Ukraine War In Pictures, From The Frontlines (Photos) by oluwaseyi0: 9:48am On Feb 26, 2022
Jaysleeves:
The question is why do we need a war for a successful separation when a simple referadum and voting will do

Are we joined together through war? No we are not. So why is war the only option of living

British voted to leave EU without war, recently a country (can't remember the name now) voted to still remain part of UK, no war

Why should Nigeria be war when there is a peace option
Re: Russia - Ukraine War In Pictures, From The Frontlines (Photos) by Bignuell(m): 9:49am On Feb 26, 2022
trinity11:
I am in the capital of Kyiv, and I will remain with my people.

A sentence that can never be heard from my country
Kudos brother. I pray for your safety and that of your love ones
Re: Russia - Ukraine War In Pictures, From The Frontlines (Photos) by Steelarmy01: 9:53am On Feb 26, 2022
pretydiva:
War is never a good thing. Lives and properties will be destroyed cry

So true my dear. cry
Re: Russia - Ukraine War In Pictures, From The Frontlines (Photos) by Dybala11(m): 10:03am On Feb 26, 2022
Legalcriminal:
Shame on the UN
Hypocrisy is when you blame the US for it's atrocities but praise Russia for theirs. I repeat man, you're an hypocrite. grin

Don't let your hatred for the US blind you from the truth, I'm no fan of the US too concerning what they did in Libya etc. But to deny the truth in this regard is another thing entirely.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Bodies Of Russian Soldiers Are Piling Up In Ukraine / Ugandan Legislator's Photos Having Sex With GF Published On Pages Of Newspaper / Meet Clar Weah, Liberia’s First Lady Who Hails Originally From Jamaica

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.