Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,916 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

Russia - Ukraine War In Pictures, From The Frontlines (Photos) - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia - Ukraine War In Pictures, From The Frontlines (Photos) (67829 Views)

Nigerian Students Caught In The Russia-Ukraine War / Russia - Ukraine War Tension: Live Updates (Pictures) / Joe Biden's Inauguration In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia - Ukraine War In Pictures, From The Frontlines (Photos) by AroleOduduwa2: 10:03am On Feb 26, 2022
Tyche:

The EU has tried to broker a deal. France presi has been literally begging the mad king Putin no to invade. How do they approach him when he doesn't want to talk?

The thing is the Potus should be the one doing the brokerage, Putin sees Macron as globalist puppets
Re: Russia - Ukraine War In Pictures, From The Frontlines (Photos) by dettolgel: 10:06am On Feb 26, 2022
ken6488:
blame Ukraine for allowing the West to decieve them

How did the west deceive them? Waiting for your wonderful insight. grin
Re: Russia - Ukraine War In Pictures, From The Frontlines (Photos) by Judolisco(m): 10:06am On Feb 26, 2022
CTee1:
Mr Putin dey form actor because of China support we know how china product be Las las...
Winscreen is a football prediction platform you are welcome to join the winning team...
Whatsapp me
not China... He has nuclear weapons... Tackle am then he go end d world
Re: Russia - Ukraine War In Pictures, From The Frontlines (Photos) by NoToPile: 10:12am On Feb 26, 2022
I hope those children that are always shouting for war now sees how it is, war is not something to be experienced.

This is terrible!!

1 Like

Re: Russia - Ukraine War In Pictures, From The Frontlines (Photos) by ShaqFu: 10:19am On Feb 26, 2022
Dalil8:
Ukrainain feminists, now is the perfect time to dismantle the patriarchal system, to fight for equality. Go grab a kalashkinov and fight!
LMAO!

1 Like

Re: Russia - Ukraine War In Pictures, From The Frontlines (Photos) by Albertone(m): 10:22am On Feb 26, 2022
Igodomigodo419:
Omoh wish I was in Ukraine right now make dem just give me gun! Me wey like to Dey shoot gun.

Na criminals dey shoot gun for here.Dem suppose burst you.
Re: Russia - Ukraine War In Pictures, From The Frontlines (Photos) by pacespot(m): 10:23am On Feb 26, 2022
All the infrastructures that took Ukraine years and even decades to build will be destroyed by this war. I just wish Ukraine can push back against Russia and take the war to some parts of Russia in Crimea. For instance, that bridge that link Crimea with Russia which Putin commissioned recently can be targeted.

The real effect of war is not felt during the war, it is after the war that you will now begin to count your losses in human casualties and economic sabotage.
Re: Russia - Ukraine War In Pictures, From The Frontlines (Photos) by kollinz1234(m): 10:25am On Feb 26, 2022
Legalcriminal:
Shame on the UN
God bless Putin and punish Isreal and America causing trouble all these years while media are not reporting their atrocities like they are making Putin looks like a bad person.
all terrorists in the world are Muslims
Re: Russia - Ukraine War In Pictures, From The Frontlines (Photos) by 2016easy2017: 10:28am On Feb 26, 2022
Legalcriminal:
Shame on the UN
God bless Putin and punish Isreal and America causing trouble all these years while media are not reporting their atrocities like they are making Putin looks like a bad person.

I only pray US don't interfere. Even sending monetary aid, scares me.
Somany Arab countries in the world would want to have their pound of flesh.
These countries would support Russia,
Yemen
Syria
Libya
Egypt
Saudi( who's crown prince is being forced to offend Al Muslim and arab world with happenings in the kingdom)
Iran
Iraq
Afghanistan ( who saw themselves as recently defeating US)
Pakistan ( who has not a single day away from US bombings)
Kazastan
Waziristan
North Korea
Taiwan
China
Venezuela
Cuba
Mexico
Infact, it's a numberless.
As ror me, i don't want the US defeated but I don't want Russia defeated too. Two super power would be good with choices to the world
Re: Russia - Ukraine War In Pictures, From The Frontlines (Photos) by 2016easy2017: 10:33am On Feb 26, 2022
pacespot:
All the infrastructures that took Ukraine years and even decades to build will be destroyed by this war. I just wish Ukraine can push back against Russia and take the war to some parts of Russia in Crimea. For instance, that bridge that link Crimea with Russia which Putin commissioned recently can be targeted.

The real effect of war is not felt during the war, it is after the war that you will now begin to count your losses in human casualties and economic sabotage.

How about the Muslims world being bombarded since 1944.
How about Syria for over 15 years now. Its just 3 days in Ukraine and the world is not sleeping.
Am not speaking for Arab nor Muslims but it world peace. No country deserves it

1 Like

Re: Russia - Ukraine War In Pictures, From The Frontlines (Photos) by pacespot(m): 10:38am On Feb 26, 2022
2016easy2017:

How about the Muslims world being bombarded since 1944.
How about Syria for over 15 years now. Its just 3 days in Ukraine and the world is not sleeping.
Am not speaking for Arab nor Muslims but it world peace. No country deserves it

Arabs or Muslim world you mentioned are the hotbed of terrorism. If the world is not taking the war to them, they will take their jihad war to the outside world because the clowns want to islamize the entire human race.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia - Ukraine War In Pictures, From The Frontlines (Photos) by Pele10: 10:40am On Feb 26, 2022
So are you disputing the fact that ur military are made up of aged pot-belly men? Or don't i have the right to my opinion?
Re: Russia - Ukraine War In Pictures, From The Frontlines (Photos) by Starz825(m): 10:40am On Feb 26, 2022
Even Russia Is not safe as things unfolds..
Make Nigerians wey Russia sef dey try japa ooo...
If this thing escalate..bomb go enter Russia ooo
Re: Russia - Ukraine War In Pictures, From The Frontlines (Photos) by Zeel007: 10:45am On Feb 26, 2022
Igodomigodo419:
Omoh wish I was in Ukraine right now make dem just give me gun! Me wey like to Dey shoot gun.
you think say nah video game grin grin grin if you here better gun sound accompany with and explosion, you will never pray for war.

You think say war nah joke, when it get so intense all you will ever be fighting for is to survive and not to defeat an enemy
Re: Russia - Ukraine War In Pictures, From The Frontlines (Photos) by Sunnyja: 10:47am On Feb 26, 2022
Jaysleeves:
Just a glimpse for those agitating for separation in Nigeria. Now are you prepared for WAR? Please never again should Nigeria witness such. Amen.
How is "separation" equal to a war?

1 Like

Re: Russia - Ukraine War In Pictures, From The Frontlines (Photos) by Germi9: 10:49am On Feb 26, 2022
CTee1:
Mr Putin dey form actor because of China support we know how china product be Las las...
Winscreen is a football prediction platform you are welcome to join the winning team...
Whatsapp me
Notin like winscreen on browser oh
Re: Russia - Ukraine War In Pictures, From The Frontlines (Photos) by Jeffyblaq(m): 10:50am On Feb 26, 2022
Jaysleeves:
Just a glimpse for those agitating for separation in Nigeria. Now are you prepared for WAR? Please never again should Nigeria witness such. Amen.
Re: Russia - Ukraine War In Pictures, From The Frontlines (Photos) by maasoap(m): 11:03am On Feb 26, 2022
Mase2020g:
God nor go shame Ukraine

I heard that they're racists and that they are doing that right now to international students of black race, preventing men and women of black colour from boarding trains. And in fact, pushing them back from entering the trains. Why shouldn't God shame racists? Tell me

1 Like

Re: Russia - Ukraine War In Pictures, From The Frontlines (Photos) by Layi4real(m): 11:12am On Feb 26, 2022
Only a fool and unknowledgeable will blame Putin for trying to defend his country from the enemy... And to those saying Ukraine is a country and has the right to make there decision. Forget that ooo, some decisions are meant to b reverse. Don't forget Ukraine is part of USSR and had bn colonise by Russia.
In d 60s, Russia (defunct USSR) wanted to have her military base in Cuba which is at America's backyard, US kicked against it and invaded Cuba, that's what led to the Bay of pigs invasion, and now d same US wants to have her military base at Russia's backyard under the pretext of NATO. No sane president will allow Ukraine decision to happen not even the USA. Ukrainians shud just settle thing with Russia and stop dz unnecessarily war.
Re: Russia - Ukraine War In Pictures, From The Frontlines (Photos) by Donflexb: 11:13am On Feb 26, 2022
4-0 russia dey lead �
Re: Russia - Ukraine War In Pictures, From The Frontlines (Photos) by Layi4real(m): 11:20am On Feb 26, 2022
Dijaxa:
What Russia is doing is bad. Ukraine is a peaceful country that is not even their match. They Shud start a war with China and US and let's see the result
Those country knw there boundary nd they won't do anything stupid to offend themselves because they are three musketeers. Ukraine is an inferior country offending Russia. They will have to pay the price... B4 u blame Putin... Knw the source and course of this problem..... No sane president will allow an enemy to reside at his backyard. And that is wat Putin is trying to avoid. America did worser to Cuba during 1960s.
Re: Russia - Ukraine War In Pictures, From The Frontlines (Photos) by Limassol(m): 11:23am On Feb 26, 2022
AroleOduduwa2:
Ukraine is burning, people are been displaced, their major infrastructure has been destroyed yet the media is telling us Ukraine is in control. They keep talking about sanctions that has little to no effect, we are talking about Russia which is as big as a continent with a working economy and rich gas reserves.

The best thing the UN can do right now is to broker a deal that will halt the war because its clear that Putin wont stop until his inner circle turn against him
Of course, the Ukrainian forces are being outgunned but the fact is they are well in control, can you prove otherwise? just so you know, 72hrs into the war and they have neutralize 450 enemies, down many aircrafts and managed to keep all cities intact, quite impressive to be honest! Besides, Russia is a permannent member of the UN security council, which give it the power to veto any resolution it deems unfavourable, so?
Re: Russia - Ukraine War In Pictures, From The Frontlines (Photos) by kmaster007: 11:42am On Feb 26, 2022
Who dey lead Ukraine or Russia
Re: Russia - Ukraine War In Pictures, From The Frontlines (Photos) by kmaster007: 11:42am On Feb 26, 2022
Who dey lead
Who dey lead Ukraine or Russia
Re: Russia - Ukraine War In Pictures, From The Frontlines (Photos) by Athemisia: 11:44am On Feb 26, 2022
CTee1:
Whatsapp me
China are not supporting Russia on this check well please.
Re: Russia - Ukraine War In Pictures, From The Frontlines (Photos) by Mase2020g(m): 11:53am On Feb 26, 2022
maasoap:

I heard that they're racists and that they doing that right now to international students of black race, preventing men and women of black colour from boarding trains. And in fact, pushing them back from entering the trains. Why shouldn't God shame racists? Tell me

Are u sure of this
Re: Russia - Ukraine War In Pictures, From The Frontlines (Photos) by Stargate254: 12:45pm On Feb 26, 2022
Dijaxa:
What Russia is doing is bad. Ukraine is a peaceful country that is not even their match. They Shud start a war with China and US and let's see the result
What Russia is doing are a consiquence of what the US and EU were trying to do in Ukrain. Ukrain is just an innocent pawn played by superpowers.
Re: Russia - Ukraine War In Pictures, From The Frontlines (Photos) by Tyche(m): 12:56pm On Feb 26, 2022
AroleOduduwa2:

The thing is the Potus should be the one doing the brokerage, Putin sees Macron as globalist puppets

The man has more problem at home to last the rest of his days.
Re: Russia - Ukraine War In Pictures, From The Frontlines (Photos) by Litmus: 1:47pm On Feb 26, 2022
maasoap:

I heard that they're racists and that they doing that right now to international students of black race, preventing men and women of black colour from boarding trains. And in fact, pushing them back from entering the trains. Why shouldn't God shame racists? Tell me

Some of these Africans should stay and fight, why are they trying to run? According to Niaralander ZUBY77: UKRAINE at War is still better than Nigeria at Peace.

ZUBY77, got many of us thinking . Yesterday i thought and wrote plenty grammar. This morning, I've also thought some more and have returned to post more grammar: It occurs to me now that some Nigerians whose specialty is abusing Nigeria often say they do so because Nigeria gave them nothing. They shout, 'i will never die for that shithole, Zoo republic Nigeria! What has Nigeria done for me??". Yesterday, apparently some of these types of Nigerians, that are in Ukraine, rebuffed the help Nigeria government was attempting to offer them, consequently embarrassing Nigeria. Well, if you think of it, they are indirectly informing the Nigeria government and people that Ukraine has given them what Nigeria could not. Therefore they should stay and fight for Ukraine. They always say they will not fight or die for Nigeria since Nigeria gave them nothing.

Be true to your words, stay and fight for Ukraine that has given you everything!

A side note, it was reported, yesterday, that many Ukrainian men fled through the border. Some were wealthy men that bribed to escape.
Re: Russia - Ukraine War In Pictures, From The Frontlines (Photos) by ayenale1(m): 3:35pm On Feb 26, 2022
Armed robbers dey shoot self I dey take cover under staircase talk less of guns, bombs,missiles, rockets from war...meeeeeen Putin I beg stop this war...
Re: Russia - Ukraine War In Pictures, From The Frontlines (Photos) by ZUBY77(m): 4:04pm On Feb 26, 2022
Litmus:

Some of these Africans should stay and fight, why are they trying to run? According to Niaralander ZUBY77: UKRAINE at War is still better than Nigeria at Peace.

ZUBY77, got many of us thinking . Yesterday i thought and wrote plenty grammar. This morning, I've also thought some more and have returned to post more grammar: It occurs to me now that some Nigerians whose specialty is abusing Nigeria often say they do so because Nigeria gave them nothing. They shout, 'i will never die for that shithole, Zoo republic Nigeria! What has Nigeria done for me??". Yesterday, apparently some of these types of Nigerians, that are in Ukraine, rebuffed the help Nigeria government was attempting to offer them, consequently embarrassing Nigeria. Well, if you think of it, they are indirectly informing the Nigeria government and people that Ukraine has given them what Nigeria could not. Therefore they should stay and fight for Ukraine. They always say they will not fight or die for Nigeria since Nigeria gave them nothing.

Be true to your words, stay and fight for Ukraine that has given you everything!

A side note, it was reported, yesterday, that many Ukrainian men fled through the border. Some were wealthy men that bribed to escape.

Good a thing you mentioned my opinion from two days ago.
If these Nigerians in Ukraine are to stay and fight alongside the indigenous people, some may be killed or wounded but if you survive, you will be better off after the war which will eventually end someday. All the people fighting and being killed in your country, what have you done for them?
Life is never a bed of roses.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Bodies Of Russian Soldiers Are Piling Up In Ukraine / Ugandan Legislator's Photos Having Sex With GF Published On Pages Of Newspaper / Meet Clar Weah, Liberia’s First Lady Who Hails Originally From Jamaica

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.