Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,396 members, 7,830,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:58 PM

Russia Vs Ukraine: President Putin Ready To Negotiate - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia Vs Ukraine: President Putin Ready To Negotiate (37593 Views)

Ukraine's President Zelensky's Face Before And During War / Russia Vs Ukraine: The Lies, Misinformation And Outright Propaganda (Fact Check) / Russia-ukraine Crisis: Putin Ready To Negotiate Directly With Ukraine's Leaders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia Vs Ukraine: President Putin Ready To Negotiate by frog12: 6:29pm On Feb 25, 2022
na usa allow taliban to run free. you wan a tiger to run free in a cage full of rats ? grin grin grin

ruggedtimi:
na the afghan people hand over their country to Taliban's.
Re: Russia Vs Ukraine: President Putin Ready To Negotiate by DemMannaScam: 6:30pm On Feb 25, 2022
Grade one zombie, you neva even see anything yet.
I promise to update you with the developments

Meanwhile, nothing changes.

You mother remains a fool, a very big fool. cheesy

peppermint7:

Keep crying
Bastard
Btw tell your mom my dog offers free sex
Re: Russia Vs Ukraine: President Putin Ready To Negotiate by peppermint7(m): 6:31pm On Feb 25, 2022
DemMannaScam:
Grade one zombie, you neva even see anything yet.
I promise to update you with the developments

Meanwhile, nothing changes.

You mother remains a fool, a very big fool. cheesy

Cry more sir

Re: Russia Vs Ukraine: President Putin Ready To Negotiate by DemMannaScam: 6:33pm On Feb 25, 2022
Nothing changes, your mama remains a very big fool, a cursed one at that cheesy

Stay tuned for more updates

peppermint7:

peppermint7 mama na big fool cheesy
Re: Russia Vs Ukraine: President Putin Ready To Negotiate by frog12: 6:33pm On Feb 25, 2022
go watch WW2 video documentaries on youtube. na russia reach bundesliga (i forget the real name bundes nonsense) first. that na like NASS. na dem dey look for hitler before he shoot himself. na dem defeat 3 million german troops that attack them in kalingrad. once that defeat finish, hitler was done. na them break the german defence in berlin...but the general go surrender to americans because of fear of russians. honestly usa and uk no do any big work. and these americans dey give themself all the credit for defeating hitler.

Awesometouch1:
. 70% of which work and who did the arithmetic? Beer-palour analyst grin grin
Re: Russia Vs Ukraine: President Putin Ready To Negotiate by angelfallz(m): 6:34pm On Feb 25, 2022
yes i am
peppermint7:

Are you on Twitter
I can direct you
Re: Russia Vs Ukraine: President Putin Ready To Negotiate by smallsmall: 6:35pm On Feb 25, 2022
cococandy:

There are people whose whole identity revolves around being anti USA. Regardless of whatever the conversation is. So any thing that’s seemingly against US will have them euphoric.
US isn’t the heaven on earth it claims to be though . Far from it. But sometimes common sense should come before anything else

I am a practical person and on this issue, l am with Russia (not necessarily against USA).
With that out of the way, can you please tell us WHAT this your "common sense" says, about this issue and WHY

A lot of Nigerians are brainwashed by the MSM and ignorant of International Affairs because THEY DONT READ and even when they Read, Comprehension and the ability to make an INFORMED Opinion, is lacking in them. (My opinion_

If you can, l will be please to have a summary of how we got here and what you would have done, if you were the Russian President or what you expect him to do.
Just a critical analysis of the events, devoid of sentiments and emotion.
Re: Russia Vs Ukraine: President Putin Ready To Negotiate by peppermint7(m): 6:35pm On Feb 25, 2022
DemMannaScam:
Nothing changes, your mama remains a very big fool, a cursed one at that cheesy

Stay tuned for more updates

You go cry tire
Re: Russia Vs Ukraine: President Putin Ready To Negotiate by Greenerie(f): 6:35pm On Feb 25, 2022
[You hit the nail on the head.A chilled bottle of Wine for you.

quote author=darediamond post=110545701]
What as Nigeria and Other Nations especially in Africa benefited from America/Britain style of democracy other than raising pupet capitalist amongst us as a nation which they are using to further steal our resources.

What do we as Africans expecially gain from the International Monetary Fund organization?.

What

Why did General Abacha shut that useless building up in his days?

You think Abacha death was ordinary? Likewise M.K.O?

Was it not there agent C.I.A that killed both of them?

Had it been Babangida agree to Abiola's victory of June 12 do you think Britain will spare Him too?

See, The Anglo Saxon loves not you nor me.

They are Private Family at the Top who always uses divide and rule tactics as well as Lies and outright Wickedness of varying degrees to take over any nation.

Putin is trying to save us from there claws.

Better be Bullied by a Sensible Bully Like Putin than Those Merciless Killers In LONDON AND WASHINGTON. [/quote]
Re: Russia Vs Ukraine: President Putin Ready To Negotiate by peppermint7(m): 6:35pm On Feb 25, 2022
angelfallz:
yes i am
follow this guy

1 Like

Re: Russia Vs Ukraine: President Putin Ready To Negotiate by DemMannaScam: 6:35pm On Feb 25, 2022
Director cheesy cheesy
You neva even see anything, more updates loading

Meanwhile, that mother of yours remains a very bih fool tongue

peppermint7:

Are you on Twitter
I can direct you
Re: Russia Vs Ukraine: President Putin Ready To Negotiate by AlphaStyles(m): 6:36pm On Feb 25, 2022
Anny505:

So invading Ukraine another sovereign state just because they decided to join NATO is the truth. Abeg gettat from my mention
Do u know anything about the hstry of russia and ukraine? just open nairaland and b typing nonsense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russia Vs Ukraine: President Putin Ready To Negotiate by peppermint7(m): 6:37pm On Feb 25, 2022
DemMannaScam:
Director cheesy cheesy
You neva even see anything, more updates loading

Meanwhile, that mother of yours remains a very bih fool tongue

Baba cry me 10 buckets
I Sabi sey e pain you grin
Re: Russia Vs Ukraine: President Putin Ready To Negotiate by DemMannaScam: 6:39pm On Feb 25, 2022
You neva see anything yet
More updates loading

But your mama remains a very big fool cheesy

peppermint7:

Baba cry me 10 buckets
I Sabi sey e pain you grin
Re: Russia Vs Ukraine: President Putin Ready To Negotiate by Anny505(m): 6:40pm On Feb 25, 2022
AlphaStyles:
Do u know anything about the hstry of russia and ukraine? just open nairaland and b typing nonsense

You are very stupid, I pray armed robbers enter your apartment this night and kill you bastard
Re: Russia Vs Ukraine: President Putin Ready To Negotiate by Truvelisback(m): 6:42pm On Feb 25, 2022
SmellySperm:
Lols...Russia get mouth. "If any country cough,them go collect". Omor nobody gree put body grin
Walahi, even U.S wey dey form Champion dey hide their face. grin
Re: Russia Vs Ukraine: President Putin Ready To Negotiate by DemMannaScam: 6:42pm On Feb 25, 2022
peppermint7:

More updates loading

peppermint7 your mama remains a very big fool cheesy

grin
Re: Russia Vs Ukraine: President Putin Ready To Negotiate by peppermint7(m): 6:42pm On Feb 25, 2022
DemMannaScam:
More updates loading

But your mama remains a very big fool cheesy

Baba this your tears de sweet me
Add two more buckets my man
Re: Russia Vs Ukraine: President Putin Ready To Negotiate by DemMannaScam: 6:43pm On Feb 25, 2022
peppermint7:

peppermint7 your cursed mama remains a very big fool. Stay tuned for more updates...

Re: Russia Vs Ukraine: President Putin Ready To Negotiate by peppermint7(m): 6:44pm On Feb 25, 2022
[quote author=DemMannaScam post=110546707][/quote]

Re: Russia Vs Ukraine: President Putin Ready To Negotiate by TheGift: 6:45pm On Feb 25, 2022
adenigga:

Source: https://dailypost.ng/BREAKING-Russia-vs-Ukraine-President-Putin-ready-to-negotiate

No let Him not negotiate, let Him bomb them to smithereens like warmongers on Nairaland are urging. That is when Putin will know that the rest of the world is not Russia. Stocks of major Russian companies along with the Russian Ruble are crashing to record lows. Even if they settle, Russia has already created new enemies within and outside Russia.

1 Like

Re: Russia Vs Ukraine: President Putin Ready To Negotiate by Nobody: 6:45pm On Feb 25, 2022
peppermint7:

Russia is suffering huge damages on their part

Btw What do Nigerians gain exactly from supporting this movement by Putin
Killing innocents people

I will repeat this again
Putin will suffer the consequences soon enough
Whom the gods want to kill
They first make them mad
No innocent in the world. Everyone and all for the chaos. Life is all about personal interest. Don't get all too personal/emotional over white man headache because Ukraine, Russia, EU, US etc don't give a cent about your black-ass, don't stress please.

Re: Russia Vs Ukraine: President Putin Ready To Negotiate by DemMannaScam: 6:45pm On Feb 25, 2022
peppermint7:

peppermint7 your cursed mama remains a very big fool. Stay tuned for more updates...

Re: Russia Vs Ukraine: President Putin Ready To Negotiate by aribisala0(m): 6:46pm On Feb 25, 2022
ruggedtimi:
u.s took over Afghanistan and handed it over to the people. And remember u.s no dey share border with Afghanistan...ask about Iraq.
They took over Kabul. Did they dareenter the Opium district? Instead their soldiers became heroin couriers and barons
They did not handover they fled like thieves in the night abandoning the puppet regime to their fate
They are betrayers. Even the civilians that worked for them were abandoned even those that were known to be enemies of the Taliban that had helped them

Russia has taken over and declared independent two provinces of Ukraina . Next?
Re: Russia Vs Ukraine: President Putin Ready To Negotiate by TheGift: 6:46pm On Feb 25, 2022
No let Him not negotiate, let Him bomb them to smithereens like warmongers on Nairaland are urging.

That is when Putin will know that the rest of the world is not Russia. Stocks of major Russian companies along with the Russian Ruble are crashing to record lows.
Even if they settle, Russia has already created new enemies within and outside Russia.
Re: Russia Vs Ukraine: President Putin Ready To Negotiate by peppermint7(m): 6:46pm On Feb 25, 2022
[quote author=DemMannaScam post=110546771][/quote]
Cry for me sir
Re: Russia Vs Ukraine: President Putin Ready To Negotiate by peppermint7(m): 6:47pm On Feb 25, 2022
Nairobi33:

No innocent in the world. Everyone and all for the chaos. Life is all about personal interest. Don't get all too personal/emotional over white man headache because Ukraine, Russia, EU, US etc don't give a cent about your black-ass, don't stress please.
Guy rest
If you get people for Ukraine rn
You for no de cap
Re: Russia Vs Ukraine: President Putin Ready To Negotiate by DemMannaScam: 6:47pm On Feb 25, 2022
peppermint7:

Fool cheesy
Re: Russia Vs Ukraine: President Putin Ready To Negotiate by peppermint7(m): 6:48pm On Feb 25, 2022
[quote author=DemMannaScam post=110546840][/quote]
You go wail tire
Re: Russia Vs Ukraine: President Putin Ready To Negotiate by DemMannaScam: 6:49pm On Feb 25, 2022
peppermint7:

Thief cheesy
Re: Russia Vs Ukraine: President Putin Ready To Negotiate by peppermint7(m): 6:50pm On Feb 25, 2022
[quote author=DemMannaScam post=110546892][/quote]
Werey go mention tire
Meanwhile don't forget to tell her my dogs will be available for mating later in the day
Re: Russia Vs Ukraine: President Putin Ready To Negotiate by iamdapsyj(m): 6:53pm On Feb 25, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Abbas Ahmed: Grandson Of Hezbollah Chief Nasrallah Killed In Israeli Airstrike / Putin’s Speech On Annexation: What Exactly Did He Say? / Pope Francis Says NATO Started The War In Ukraine By "Barking At Putin's Door"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.