Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,732 members, 7,831,335 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

Edo Bank Robbers Abandoned The Cash & Cars After Youths Blocked Exit Road - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Edo Bank Robbers Abandoned The Cash & Cars After Youths Blocked Exit Road (101307 Views)

Five Internet Fraudsters Jailed In Oyo, Osogbo, Forfeit Cash, Cars / Female Police Officer Among Seven Killed In Edo Bank Robbery Attacks (Photos) / Police Arrests Offa Bank Robbers! (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo Bank Robbers Abandoned The Cash & Cars After Youths Blocked Exit Road by Help2020: 9:36pm On Feb 25, 2022
Remman:
Even if they had gone... They still would have arrested them! Technology has made it hard to escape without trace. Nigeria now have eyes in the skies but can only be accessed by DSS. They're watching Bandits and terrorists but the reason they're unable to attack the northern bases is because the terrorists have innocent captured people who are serving them as wives and sex slaves as well as captives. But i know a southern president will send men, attack and save lives from Iswap and BH.

As for this robbers, they were on a suicide mission.
All the bank robberies we've seen in Nigeria how many has ur DSS got arrested? Forget this talk and praise my brave ubiaja boys.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo Bank Robbers Abandoned The Cash & Cars After Youths Blocked Exit Road by Olayetan(m): 9:36pm On Feb 25, 2022
starbuck:
There's more to these news that they ain't honest about

How did the youth overpower those daredevils that were with sophisticated weapons

is it that you don't know how to read or you don't know how to comprehend what you read.

they said they blocked exit route, where they were supposed to pass and escaped and they left all the cars behind since they could not run away with it. they did not face them or attack them, they only block their path.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo Bank Robbers Abandoned The Cash & Cars After Youths Blocked Exit Road by Chrisvotel: 9:36pm On Feb 25, 2022
Skyfornia:
After robbing 4 banks and making the army and police pee for their pants...na bloody civilians dem come abandon their loots for? I don't believe this story
ya me too how can some youths overpower armed men with sophisticated weapons well I think there's more to this story
Re: Edo Bank Robbers Abandoned The Cash & Cars After Youths Blocked Exit Road by Nobody: 9:36pm On Feb 25, 2022
tito44:
Only God knows how many bags like these that the police have hidden for themselves
before nko. How I no go thief if I be police
Re: Edo Bank Robbers Abandoned The Cash & Cars After Youths Blocked Exit Road by tito44: 9:36pm On Feb 25, 2022
iLoveYouToo:

Your grouse is with the police and not the robbers, this speaks volumes about what you really are

And how do you know the robbers are not even policemen? Stats shows that Most arrested bank robbers are either serving or ex police men/soldiers.

7 Likes

Re: Edo Bank Robbers Abandoned The Cash & Cars After Youths Blocked Exit Road by Timblogga: 9:37pm On Feb 25, 2022
Prechgold1180:
The Corolla that much emphasis was made on
this is not the Corolla.
Re: Edo Bank Robbers Abandoned The Cash & Cars After Youths Blocked Exit Road by Nobody: 9:38pm On Feb 25, 2022
Remman:
Even if they had gone... They still would have arrested them! Technology has made it hard to escape without trace. Nigeria now have eyes in the skies but can only be accessed by DSS. They're watching Bandits and terrorists but the reason they're unable to attack the northern bases is because the terrorists have innocent captured people who are serving them as wives and sex slaves as well as captives. But i know a southern president will send men, attack and save lives from Iswap and BH.

As for this robbers, they were on a suicide mission.

You want to start unnecessary hype.
Re: Edo Bank Robbers Abandoned The Cash & Cars After Youths Blocked Exit Road by bjreal67(m): 9:39pm On Feb 25, 2022
Youth stop robbers with sophisticated weapons... hmmm..
Re: Edo Bank Robbers Abandoned The Cash & Cars After Youths Blocked Exit Road by iLegendd(m): 9:39pm On Feb 25, 2022
Soulsymbol99:
That money no go Everly complete again grin
cheesy grin See me laughing so hard.

1 Like

Re: Edo Bank Robbers Abandoned The Cash & Cars After Youths Blocked Exit Road by Brownshoe: 9:39pm On Feb 25, 2022
Revolution2022:
It's a big fat lie.Robbers normally snatches or have a stationed cars waiting somewhere for them to move their loot and abandoned their old cars to prevent being chase.
i go with ur comments jor, the guys are well armed, no youth will even dear them

1 Like

Re: Edo Bank Robbers Abandoned The Cash & Cars After Youths Blocked Exit Road by saintruky(m): 9:39pm On Feb 25, 2022
This gist get as e be o... D cars when dey d video different from what's here... Na red corolla not red big for nothing

1 Like

Re: Edo Bank Robbers Abandoned The Cash & Cars After Youths Blocked Exit Road by zubimete(f): 9:41pm On Feb 25, 2022
Bravo, goodnews.
Re: Edo Bank Robbers Abandoned The Cash & Cars After Youths Blocked Exit Road by starbuck(f): 9:41pm On Feb 25, 2022
Olayetan:

is it that you don't know how to read or you don't know how to comprehend what you read.

they said they blocked exit route, where they were supposed to pass and escaped and they left all the cars behind since they could not run away with it. they did not face them or attack them, they only block their path.

Mr Comprehension, ọ ya na, believe the make-believe story that's been purported to you
Re: Edo Bank Robbers Abandoned The Cash & Cars After Youths Blocked Exit Road by nairaman66(m): 9:41pm On Feb 25, 2022
The Nigerian police are a disgrace! They should be scrapped.. Wasting taxpayers money!
Re: Edo Bank Robbers Abandoned The Cash & Cars After Youths Blocked Exit Road by Olayetan(m): 9:41pm On Feb 25, 2022
Revolution2022:
It's a big fat lie.Robbers normally snatches or have a stationed cars waiting somewhere for them to move their loot and abandoned their old cars to prevent being chase.
These guys were smart.They have drive around before the robbery.Which youth get mind to block road?Make them show us the road wey the youth block.
there's sense in this
Re: Edo Bank Robbers Abandoned The Cash & Cars After Youths Blocked Exit Road by bizhop01: 9:42pm On Feb 25, 2022
How will they share the money when First bank branch manager claim that 75.6M was stolen while UBA 39.8M, Zenith bank 56.2M, Fidelity 21.9M, Union bank 29.5M?

While total recovery amount is only 24.6M, sometime bank managers pray for robbery attack

5 Likes

Re: Edo Bank Robbers Abandoned The Cash & Cars After Youths Blocked Exit Road by Jmichael1(m): 9:43pm On Feb 25, 2022
Only a child will bliv dis story...
Re: Edo Bank Robbers Abandoned The Cash & Cars After Youths Blocked Exit Road by Truthisunique2: 9:43pm On Feb 25, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

I don't even know them..pls do you? undecided
they are Esan youths with balls

Full stop

1 Like

Re: Edo Bank Robbers Abandoned The Cash & Cars After Youths Blocked Exit Road by hatchy(f): 9:43pm On Feb 25, 2022
Trust Nigeria Police, half of that loot will be re-looted.

Thieves in uniform.

2 Likes

Re: Edo Bank Robbers Abandoned The Cash & Cars After Youths Blocked Exit Road by Nobody: 9:44pm On Feb 25, 2022
Brownshoe:
i go with ur comments jor, the guys are well armed, no youth will even dear them
The robbers were many and were shooting sporadically.Even soldiers took cover to avoid been hit.They went to police station around the area and shoot at police men before they went to the banks to rob.

1 Like

Re: Edo Bank Robbers Abandoned The Cash & Cars After Youths Blocked Exit Road by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:44pm On Feb 25, 2022
Truthisunique2:
they are Esan youths with balls

Full stop
Is that a state?
Re: Edo Bank Robbers Abandoned The Cash & Cars After Youths Blocked Exit Road by ensamy(m): 9:44pm On Feb 25, 2022
Foolishness, I thought they were courageous grin grin why did they abandon the loots and cars , then took to Thier heels...
Re: Edo Bank Robbers Abandoned The Cash & Cars After Youths Blocked Exit Road by Slimm01: 9:44pm On Feb 25, 2022
NDLEA should better release Abba kyari now o! He needs to come and fish those escaped armed robbers out. Armed robbers are now happy and having a field day because they know kyari has been incapacitated. Lol

2 Likes

Re: Edo Bank Robbers Abandoned The Cash & Cars After Youths Blocked Exit Road by Olayetan(m): 9:45pm On Feb 25, 2022
Buharidgeneral:

Those car were snatched at gun point from the owner.
Just pray they have reported a case of stolen vehicle in nearby police station or else...
what if they were snatched few hours before the robbery?

1 Like

Re: Edo Bank Robbers Abandoned The Cash & Cars After Youths Blocked Exit Road by Princedapace(m): 9:46pm On Feb 25, 2022
Blakjewelry:
They left with the ones they can, the Nigerian police need to upgrade it tactical unit.

Is there any sector that is working in Nigeria?

When will you people accept that Nigeria has failed?

In ibadan, no electricity in many parts for months... Plus the ongoing fuel scarcity. It is total hardship and madness plus heat.

Nigeria is a cursed British experiment.

1 Like

Re: Edo Bank Robbers Abandoned The Cash & Cars After Youths Blocked Exit Road by Nobody: 9:46pm On Feb 25, 2022
tito44:
Only God knows how many bags like these that the police have hidden for themselves
The criminals in uniform must have carted away so much

1 Like

Re: Edo Bank Robbers Abandoned The Cash & Cars After Youths Blocked Exit Road by Nobody: 9:46pm On Feb 25, 2022
bizhop01:
How will they share the money when First bank branch manager claim that 75.6M was stolen while UBA 39.8M, Zenith bank 56.2M, Fidelity 21.9M, Union bank 29.5M?

While total recovery amount is only 24.6M, sometime bank managers pray for robbery attack
Cashier's,managers,cleaners, security operatives and bank customers who survived the attack will also take their share.
Re: Edo Bank Robbers Abandoned The Cash & Cars After Youths Blocked Exit Road by ruggedtimi(m): 9:46pm On Feb 25, 2022
Nice
Re: Edo Bank Robbers Abandoned The Cash & Cars After Youths Blocked Exit Road by Remman(m): 9:46pm On Feb 25, 2022
Albertone:

Having a combatant soldier friend (even a private) would have saved you from these cappings.

The war in the north east is more political than you can imagine.Know this and know peace.

Did you know that at any point of contact, soldiers are not allowed to attack first until BH/Bandits attack them? You don't know shii!!!
What actually is your ignorant point here?
Re: Edo Bank Robbers Abandoned The Cash & Cars After Youths Blocked Exit Road by Nobody: 9:47pm On Feb 25, 2022
I knew they were Rookies ..... the excitement of shooting a gun overtook their mission ... they ignore the gravity of their crime ..look like they trek home like this.

2 Likes

Re: Edo Bank Robbers Abandoned The Cash & Cars After Youths Blocked Exit Road by Olayetan(m): 9:49pm On Feb 25, 2022
saintruky:
This gist get as e be o... D cars when dey d video different from what's here... Na red corolla not red big for nothing

the person behind the camera may not know about cars very well, he may have mistook the car for corolla.

2 Likes

Re: Edo Bank Robbers Abandoned The Cash & Cars After Youths Blocked Exit Road by yemmit90: 9:49pm On Feb 25, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
To be sincere those boys are on a different level..I mean the confidence and all..no fear..
Who are they..how did they have that kinda confidence tho..

May God bless those boys. I was telling people the same when they attack bank in Ibadan 2 weeks ago. There is no way they could have escaped on that ever busy road leading to Iwo road and gate in Ibadan.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Gally Gally Hotel: World Of Teenage Prostitutes In Anambra’s Sodom & Gomorrah / Man Caught Raping A Little Girl Inside A Bus In Aba, Abia State, Nigeria (photos / Omowunmi, Osun Polytechnic Student Died After Visiting Her Boyfriend (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.