Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,490 members, 7,823,146 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

Joe Biden Signs Order To Provide $600m Military Assistance To Ukraine - Foreign Affairs (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Joe Biden Signs Order To Provide $600m Military Assistance To Ukraine (37173 Views)

Biden Signs Same-sex Marriage Into Law amid funfare (Video, Photos) / Chinese Embassy Responds To Claims Moscow Asked For Military Assistance / Biden Signs Order Banning Supply Of Dollar Bills To Russia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joe Biden Signs Order To Provide $600m Military Assistance To Ukraine by Nobody: 10:02pm On Mar 24, 2022
Caleycashh:
Your Family and generation are Zombies and odes! grin

Thank God you now know theres no difference between a Madman and you. So, next time, don't mix them up again. You hear? Block head! grin

Odorwor. Next time, don't disgrace yourself on social media by using terms you don't know. Manaic kor, temperamental ni! grin

Ode! grin grin
Re: Joe Biden Signs Order To Provide $600m Military Assistance To Ukraine by Caleycashh: 11:12pm On Mar 24, 2022
Meninmen:

Odorwor. Next time, don't disgrace yourself on social media by using terms you don't know. Manaic kor, temperamental ni! grin

Ode! grin grin
Odorwor. Next time, don't disgrace yourself on social media by using terms you don't know. Manaic kor, temperamental ni! 

Ode! ...continue stressing your stupid self!, we die here!!!
Re: Joe Biden Signs Order To Provide $600m Military Assistance To Ukraine by Nobody: 2:43pm On Mar 25, 2022
Caleycashh:

Odorwor. Next time, don't disgrace yourself on social media by using terms you don't know. Manaic kor, temperamental ni! 

Ode! ...continue stressing your stupid self!, we die here!!!

Ode! A zombie that uses terms that he doesn't know their meanings. grin

He has gotten to know the difference between a maniac and a temperamental person, because of my tutoring. grin

Next time, don't be an ode. You hear?
Re: Joe Biden Signs Order To Provide $600m Military Assistance To Ukraine by Caleycashh: 3:02pm On Mar 25, 2022
Meninmen:

He has gotten to know the difference between a maniac and a temperamental person, because of my tutoring. grin

Ode! A zombie that uses terms that he doesn't know their meanings. 

He has gotten to know theres no difference between a madman and him, because of his family idiocy and stupidity

Always be a madman which you are... No redemption for MADMEN!!!
Re: Joe Biden Signs Order To Provide $600m Military Assistance To Ukraine by Nobody: 4:57pm On Mar 25, 2022
No
Caleycashh:

He has gotten to know theres no difference between a madman and him, because of his family idiocy and stupidity

Ode who doesn't know the meaning of "maniac".

No wonder you are an ode!

Ozuor! grin
Re: Joe Biden Signs Order To Provide $600m Military Assistance To Ukraine by Nobody: 5:33pm On Mar 25, 2022
Caleycashh:

Mumu man. Where are you? grin

Useless Ode!
Re: Joe Biden Signs Order To Provide $600m Military Assistance To Ukraine by Caleycashh: 5:38pm On Mar 25, 2022
Meninmen:

Useless Ode!

YOUR family are useless ODES!!!
Re: Joe Biden Signs Order To Provide $600m Military Assistance To Ukraine by Caleycashh: 5:41pm On Mar 25, 2022
Meninmen:
No

Ozuor! grin
Your whole family and generation are all mad people!!!, Your father was born Ode, your mother born Ozour, you born Madman
Re: Joe Biden Signs Order To Provide $600m Military Assistance To Ukraine by Nobody: 5:46pm On Mar 25, 2022
Caleycashh:

YOUR family are useless ODES!!!

Odowor! grin

Ode of Nigeria! grin grin grin
Re: Joe Biden Signs Order To Provide $600m Military Assistance To Ukraine by Nobody: 5:47pm On Mar 25, 2022
Caleycashh:
Your whole family and generation are all mad people!!!, Your father was born Ode, your mother born Ozour, you born Madman

First class Ode! The biggest fool in Nigeria. grin
Re: Joe Biden Signs Order To Provide $600m Military Assistance To Ukraine by Caleycashh: 5:49pm On Mar 25, 2022
Meninmen:

First class Ode! The biggest fool in Nigeria. naim your whole family be!
Re: Joe Biden Signs Order To Provide $600m Military Assistance To Ukraine by Caleycashh: 5:50pm On Mar 25, 2022
Meninmen:

Odowor! grin

Odowor! 

Ode of Nigeria! YOUR FATHER is a ritualisti and your mother na Ashawo... reason they gave birth to a useless thing like you!
Re: Joe Biden Signs Order To Provide $600m Military Assistance To Ukraine by Caleycashh: 5:52pm On Mar 25, 2022
Meninmen:

Odowor! grin

Meninmen the madman given birth to by a an ashawo useless mother and fucking ritualistic father!!!
Re: Joe Biden Signs Order To Provide $600m Military Assistance To Ukraine by Nobody: 6:09pm On Mar 25, 2022
Caleycashh:
Meninmen the madman given birth to by a an ashawo useless mother and fucking ritualistic father!!!

Mumu pikin grin grin. No wonder his younger ones have sense more than him grin

Useless thing! grin
Re: Joe Biden Signs Order To Provide $600m Military Assistance To Ukraine by Nobody: 6:09pm On Mar 25, 2022
Caleycashh:
Odowor! 

Ode of Nigeria! YOUR FATHER is a ritualisti and your mother na Ashawo... reason they gave birth to a useless thing like you!

Another ode talk. grin grin
Re: Joe Biden Signs Order To Provide $600m Military Assistance To Ukraine by Nobody: 6:10pm On Mar 25, 2022
Caleycashh:

First class Ode! The biggest fool in Nigeria. naim your whole family be!

Clown of Nigeria. The biggest and greater fool in Africa grin
Re: Joe Biden Signs Order To Provide $600m Military Assistance To Ukraine by Caleycashh: 6:21pm On Mar 25, 2022
Meninmen:

Just confirm your pix from Facebook!!!
Re: Joe Biden Signs Order To Provide $600m Military Assistance To Ukraine by Caleycashh: 6:21pm On Mar 25, 2022
Meninmen:
No

Ozuor! grin
Re: Joe Biden Signs Order To Provide $600m Military Assistance To Ukraine by Caleycashh: 6:22pm On Mar 25, 2022
Meninmen:

Ode! grin grin
Re: Joe Biden Signs Order To Provide $600m Military Assistance To Ukraine by Caleycashh: 6:23pm On Mar 25, 2022
Meninmen:

Just confirm your pix from Facebook!!!... you go learn to dey your dey next time!!!
Re: Joe Biden Signs Order To Provide $600m Military Assistance To Ukraine by Caleycashh: 6:26pm On Mar 25, 2022
Meninmen:

Another ode talk. grin grin
If you be man
and no be ashawo born you confirm your Facebook picture for me!... you go learn to stay your lane for this platform!
Re: Joe Biden Signs Order To Provide $600m Military Assistance To Ukraine by Caleycashh: 6:28pm On Mar 25, 2022
Meninmen:

Mumu pikin grin grin. No wonder his younger ones have sense more than him grin

Useless thing! grin
I dey wait for your confirmation for my mail... e don be for you like dis!!!, you go see real temperament and you nor your family can't do anything about it, make I see how you wan take imprison me, fuckin poke nose, you don jam person wey pass you like dis and you go sure collect!
Re: Joe Biden Signs Order To Provide $600m Military Assistance To Ukraine by Caleycashh: 6:38pm On Mar 25, 2022
Meninmen:

Learn to keep your perspective to yourself!... no one fucking cares about it, like so many despise mine, same way so many still love and indulge in my perspective, infact that's there way of surviving there day to day endeavours, I wasn't even talking to you neither did I quote you, when you see people with a strong perspective and ideas let them be, something made them to be like that... your type die for nothing!
Re: Joe Biden Signs Order To Provide $600m Military Assistance To Ukraine by Caleycashh: 7:40pm On Mar 25, 2022
Meninmen:

I will show you how temperamental people can be very effective and no fuckinn thing will happen!!!
Re: Joe Biden Signs Order To Provide $600m Military Assistance To Ukraine by Nobody: 9:31am On Mar 26, 2022
Caleycashh:
Learn to keep your perspective to yourself!... no one fucking cares about it, like so many despise mine, same way so many still love and indulge in my perspective, infact that's there way of surviving there day to day endeavours, I wasn't even talking to you neither did I quote you, when you see people with a strong perspective and ideas let them be, something made them to be like that... your type die for nothing!

Even though I had already involved the DSS, but you are right. I'm sorry for everything!

I will have to go withdraw the case.

Stay blessed!
Re: Joe Biden Signs Order To Provide $600m Military Assistance To Ukraine by Caleycashh: 1:00pm On Mar 26, 2022
Meninmen:

Even though I had already involved the DSS, but you are right. I'm sorry for everything!

I will have to go withdraw the case.

Stay blessed!
You too

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Trump Claims Disinfectant ‘Injection’ Idea Was Sarcasm, After Receiving Backlash / Britain To Send Ukraine Starstreak Missiles – The World’s Fastest Projectiles / How Donald Trump Lost America - Bloomberg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.