Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,518 members, 7,823,226 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

Joe Biden Signs Order To Provide $600m Military Assistance To Ukraine - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Joe Biden Signs Order To Provide $600m Military Assistance To Ukraine (37180 Views)

Biden Signs Same-sex Marriage Into Law amid funfare (Video, Photos) / Chinese Embassy Responds To Claims Moscow Asked For Military Assistance / Biden Signs Order Banning Supply Of Dollar Bills To Russia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joe Biden Signs Order To Provide $600m Military Assistance To Ukraine by Prinzton(m): 8:00am On Feb 26, 2022
Re: Joe Biden Signs Order To Provide $600m Military Assistance To Ukraine by thatsleepboy1: 8:00am On Feb 26, 2022
Re: Joe Biden Signs Order To Provide $600m Military Assistance To Ukraine by holmes13: 8:01am On Feb 26, 2022
I hope ww3 ain't loading sha.
God help us

1 Like

Re: Joe Biden Signs Order To Provide $600m Military Assistance To Ukraine by Tovard(m): 8:01am On Feb 26, 2022
The way things are going now, I am beginning to think this war might lead to unexpected World War III. China �� is up to something with their silence on this issue between Ukraine �� and Russia ��.

US is lobbying Ukraine �� with the support to enter NATO.

1 Like

Re: Joe Biden Signs Order To Provide $600m Military Assistance To Ukraine by pinkygurl(f): 8:01am On Feb 26, 2022
undecided
Re: Joe Biden Signs Order To Provide $600m Military Assistance To Ukraine by Ikem11(m): 8:01am On Feb 26, 2022
franchasng:
Put a no fly zone restriction over Ukraine and protect Ukraine air space against air attacks and let them handle ground troops.

This is the best help US and EU can offer Ukraine right now since they can't send in troops

Any such restriction will end in world war. Ukraine should understand they are totally on their own.

They can only receive aids and nothing more

1 Like

Re: Joe Biden Signs Order To Provide $600m Military Assistance To Ukraine by Germandude30: 8:01am On Feb 26, 2022
A good move,but ground troops would have been better.yeah I remember,not a NATO member

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joe Biden Signs Order To Provide $600m Military Assistance To Ukraine by Antoeni(m): 8:02am On Feb 26, 2022
Ukraine don't Need Money, All they Need Now is High Grade Military Weapons and Assistance

5 Likes

Re: Joe Biden Signs Order To Provide $600m Military Assistance To Ukraine by LIONSABRE(m): 8:02am On Feb 26, 2022
Putin will be disgraced and his economy will go down the drain..let's see how he plan on surviving this.. Evil is evil..a bully is what Putin is.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joe Biden Signs Order To Provide $600m Military Assistance To Ukraine by guywitzerogal(m): 8:02am On Feb 26, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Who's gonna provide for Putin the bloody dictator? cheesy
Even your closest Ally China kept mute and refuse to involve themself in this issue cos they know his invasion was uncalled for..

Putin will be disgraced and his economy will go down the drain..let's see how he plan on surviving this..
Evil is evil..a bully is what Putin is and no matter how he tries he will never achieve his evil motive against Ukraine and the world..
even with that they can't match Russia power force

3 Likes

Re: Joe Biden Signs Order To Provide $600m Military Assistance To Ukraine by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:03am On Feb 26, 2022
guywitzerogal:
even with that they can't match Russia power force
Let's see.. wink

3 Likes

Re: Joe Biden Signs Order To Provide $600m Military Assistance To Ukraine by Solofresh2: 8:03am On Feb 26, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

You are still growing up so it's acceptable..come back when you stop feeding from momma's pot.. grin
Lol you too like wahala sha
Re: Joe Biden Signs Order To Provide $600m Military Assistance To Ukraine by pakirisuitesphc(m): 8:03am On Feb 26, 2022
Even this might weaken his power at home, the material,human and economic cost will be very huge.

FERNANDEZISBACK:
Even your closest Ally China kept mute and refuse to involve themself in this issue cos they know his invasion was uncalled for..

Putin will be disgraced and his economy will go down the drain..let's see how he plan on surviving this..
Evil is evil..a bully is what Putin is and no matter how he tries he will never achieve his evil motive against Ukraine and the world..
Re: Joe Biden Signs Order To Provide $600m Military Assistance To Ukraine by thatsleepboy1: 8:03am On Feb 26, 2022
KdpResidual:
I won’t lie to you, as a kid I been dey think say nobody fii open eyes look US for face sha!! Putin my guy!!

What is Amazon KDP (Kindle Publishing)?

Kindle Direct Publishing (kdp) is Amazon's book-publishing technology, which allows you to self-publish a book online and sell it as an eBook or print-on-demand book to readers.

Authors can directly upload their book files for eBooks, which will show in the Kindle store as an eBook that readers can purchase and download immediately.

How do you make money from this?

You can make money by publishing books on Amazon KDP… The good news is that with my Amazon KDP profit system, you don’t need to be a writer to start making money on Amazon… I’ll guide you through the whole process till you make your first $$ which shouldn’t pass 3 days max after implementing my system.

This is what I’m offering you

1. Creation of account (Amazon KDP)
2. Getting books (Free for life)
3. Cover design
4. Uploading and setting up your payment system.
This alone will give you nothing less than $800 monthly.

The screenshot you are seeing there is just February so far. I have been running this business for a more than 3 years and I can say my experience is top notch. You can make your research by yourself before sending me a message.

What’s=App ‪ ‪0 904  019 95 1 8‬

How much is it?
Re: Joe Biden Signs Order To Provide $600m Military Assistance To Ukraine by Reference(m): 8:04am On Feb 26, 2022
nilivu:
Send arms my friend!! Money will do nothing.

Small, small.
You don't jump in feet first.
Ask Russia how much they have spent the last 6 months and where they will be the next six.
War is expensive and with the West spending little since the pull out of Afghanistan there is a lot more from where that is coming from.
The effects will soon be felt.

7 Likes

Re: Joe Biden Signs Order To Provide $600m Military Assistance To Ukraine by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:04am On Feb 26, 2022
pakirisuitesphc:
Even this might weaken his power at home, the material,human and economic cost will be very huge.

Exactly..
Re: Joe Biden Signs Order To Provide $600m Military Assistance To Ukraine by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:04am On Feb 26, 2022
Solofresh2:
Lol you too like wahala sha
That guy is rude you know..I know how I deal with his kind..
Hope you are doing great?
Re: Joe Biden Signs Order To Provide $600m Military Assistance To Ukraine by Jeremani: 8:05am On Feb 26, 2022
make Una help me beg Putin
I would have love this to continue but innocent people are dying
Re: Joe Biden Signs Order To Provide $600m Military Assistance To Ukraine by freshkpomo(m): 8:05am On Feb 26, 2022
tefishy:
."THEY GOT MONEY FOR WARS BUT CANT FEED THE POOR" - TUPAC SHAKUR 1993
Zombie you know how much grant dey enter your country yearly when your politicians dey embezzle? I go just dey look as una dey mumu dey blame western world for una problems...him go soon clear for Una eyes say this war na Nigeria him go but pass if countries like America enter... Food una nor get,Crude oil globally dey go up meaning subsidy go rise and fuel price go rise, lastly una beg beg military better ready for better war because terrorists go take advantage of the fact that the west is not watching and want to take over.. ask Afghans what happened immediately the west talk say our hand nor dey ooo... Una go learn new things..

5 Likes

Re: Joe Biden Signs Order To Provide $600m Military Assistance To Ukraine by nairavsdollars(f): 8:06am On Feb 26, 2022
When will Buhari impose sanction?

1 Like

Re: Joe Biden Signs Order To Provide $600m Military Assistance To Ukraine by Rhado: 8:06am On Feb 26, 2022
franchasng:
Put a no fly zone restriction over Ukraine and protect Ukraine air space against air attacks and let them handle ground troops.

This is the best help US and EU can offer Ukraine right now since they can't send in troops
E go be banter for banter like dis. If e happen Russia will find it more difficult than they expected. With that determination from Ukrainian, all man go collect like dat.

1 Like

Re: Joe Biden Signs Order To Provide $600m Military Assistance To Ukraine by WoundedLamb: 8:06am On Feb 26, 2022
Bounceboune7:
what about China n north korea

China will not support Russia. At least, not openly. There's a reason they abstained today at the UN session. First, supporting Russia will go against thier mantra of sovereignty. Second, they have more interest in the West than Russia, they wouldn't want to stand the risk of being sanctioned. Again, China cannot provide all of Russia's needs. NATO may never send military personnel to Ukraine cause thier rules of engagement forbid that, but Russia's economy could easily come to its knees if this is not quickly resolved. They cannot depend on China alone.

16 Likes

Re: Joe Biden Signs Order To Provide $600m Military Assistance To Ukraine by Nobody: 8:06am On Feb 26, 2022
Adesina18111:
I really missed DONALD TRUMP

What would Trump have done?

1 Like

Re: Joe Biden Signs Order To Provide $600m Military Assistance To Ukraine by ivolt: 8:07am On Feb 26, 2022
It is probably too late.
This should have been done weeks ago.
Re: Joe Biden Signs Order To Provide $600m Military Assistance To Ukraine by Nobody: 8:07am On Feb 26, 2022
God1000:
Too late Mr Biden but I salute the courage of ukranians and their leadership

Nothing is too late!
Re: Joe Biden Signs Order To Provide $600m Military Assistance To Ukraine by Danny50: 8:07am On Feb 26, 2022
Will the money help defeat those monsters I don't think so

1 Like

Re: Joe Biden Signs Order To Provide $600m Military Assistance To Ukraine by joyandfaith: 8:07am On Feb 26, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

China knows US can paralyse her economy in full scale war.

5 Likes

Re: Joe Biden Signs Order To Provide $600m Military Assistance To Ukraine by Topmaike007(m): 8:07am On Feb 26, 2022
TRUSTEDGUY:
grin

The fear of America is the beginning of wisdom. The beginning of the end for Putin.

America last last don see reason to sink Russia.
"sink Russia" grin cheesy you are funny why provide money instead of Weapons who will sell it now go and check how much Russia budgeted for the war

1 Like

Re: Joe Biden Signs Order To Provide $600m Military Assistance To Ukraine by Solofresh2: 8:07am On Feb 26, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

That guy is rude you know..I know how I deal with his kind..
Hope you are doing great?
Am good and you
How will your weekend look like
Re: Joe Biden Signs Order To Provide $600m Military Assistance To Ukraine by iHart(m): 8:07am On Feb 26, 2022
nomenclature:
Go a d sleep small boy,ypu know nothing about int politics
tell us what you know about int politics! This war has turned to economic war, Russia will feel the heat very soon.

9 Likes

Re: Joe Biden Signs Order To Provide $600m Military Assistance To Ukraine by Nobody: 8:07am On Feb 26, 2022
Bounceboune7:
what about China n north korea

What u don't know is that those people are observing from afar, now that U.S. wants to put mouth Russia allies too will not fold their hands,they just want to wrestle world power with U.S..

I see this as more of supremacy tussle in which Ukraine is d sacrificial lamb

Apart from poor Belarus, which other country is supporting Russia?

1 Like

Re: Joe Biden Signs Order To Provide $600m Military Assistance To Ukraine by ayshacom: 8:08am On Feb 26, 2022
Ukrainians should have understand at first that they are not that important to the west. Fighting Russians without assistance is calling genocide on themselves.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Britain To Send Ukraine Starstreak Missiles – The World’s Fastest Projectiles / How Donald Trump Lost America - Bloomberg / Massive Number Of Ravens In Kiev’s Skies Causes The Locals To Fear ( Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.