Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,837 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

Britain To Send Ukraine Starstreak Missiles – The World’s Fastest Projectiles - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Britain To Send Ukraine Starstreak Missiles – The World’s Fastest Projectiles (37170 Views)

The Russians Are Launching Up To Thousand Projectiles An Hour, Their Resources / British-Made Portable Starstreak Missile 'Shoots Down Russian Helicopter / North Korea Fires Projectiles Into Sea For Second Week Running (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Britain To Send Ukraine Starstreak Missiles – The World’s Fastest Projectiles by GardenOfGod(m): 10:23am On Mar 10, 2022
STARSTREAK DELIVERY Britain To Send Ukraine Starstreak Missiles – The World’s Fastest Surface-to-air Projectiles

*BRITAIN is planning to send Ukraine the fastest surface-to-air missiles in the world.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jeuLWqR1ejE
Defence Secretary Ben Wallace told MPs last night the Starstreak high-velocity portable missiles will be handed over to help shoot down Russian military aircraft.

Travelling at over three times the speed of sound, each one splits into three darts to puncture armour before warheads detonate.

The Belfast-made missiles can be shoulder-mounted or attached to a vehicle.

Mr Wallace said: “This system will remain within the definition of defensive weapons but will allow the Ukrainian forces to better defend their skies.”

He also confirmed 3,615 NLAW anti-tank weapons have been given to the Ukrainians.

They have been used with devastating effect during the war so far.

Mr Wallace also said "small consignments" of Javelin anti-tank missiles would be supplied to Ukraine.

These longer-range missile can strike targets up to 2.5km away.

The Defence Secretary said on Wednesday: "Few of us would not have been moved by President Zelensky's speech yesterday."
TheSunUk

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Britain To Send Ukraine Starstreak Missiles – The World’s Fastest Projectiles by Righteousness2(m): 10:28am On Mar 10, 2022
Things are on Fire Folks!

From wars and rumors of wars to Pestilences, Famines, Earthquakes, Volcanic activities, Lawlessness, Scoffers , Mockers, Deceptions , Preparations for the Beast System and so much more. There is no dull Moment with all that is taking Place right now on Earth with Respect to Last days Prophecies.

Don't Deceive yourself and don't let anyone Deceive you
There is Nothing else that has to Happen before the RAPTURE.
There is a whole lot of things that will Happen after the RAPTURE.

Listen! TIME is Short!
The Blessed Hope of all Genuie Believers is at Hand.
We are at the Cusp of the RAPTURE!
Run to JESUS Christ and Live according to His Word. Be Ready!Live Ready!

60 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Britain To Send Ukraine Starstreak Missiles – The World’s Fastest Projectiles by GardenOfGod(m): 10:28am On Mar 10, 2022
In another development...

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Britain To Send Ukraine Starstreak Missiles – The World’s Fastest Projectiles by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 10:29am On Mar 10, 2022
A

1 Like

Re: Britain To Send Ukraine Starstreak Missiles – The World’s Fastest Projectiles by Tmberwolf1: 10:33am On Mar 10, 2022
They are about to mow down Russian air power.

77 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Britain To Send Ukraine Starstreak Missiles – The World’s Fastest Projectiles by OkCornel(m): 10:47am On Mar 10, 2022
Righteousness2:
Things are on Fire Folks!

From wars and rumors of wars to Pestilences, Famines, Earthquakes, Volcanic activities, Lawlessness, Scoffers , Mockers, Deceptions , Preparations for the Beast System and so much more. There is no dull Moment with all that is taking Place right now on Earth with Respect to Last days Prophecies.

Listen! TIME is Short!
Don't Deceive yourself and don't let anyone Deceive you.

There is Nothing that has to Happen before the RAPTURE.

The Blessed Hope of all Genuie Believers is at Hand.
We are at the Cusp of the RAPTURE!
Run to JESUS Christ and Live according to His Word. Be Ready!Live Ready!

I see… but there’s no temple in Jerusalem for the man of lawlessness to install the abomination that causes desolation (Daniel 9 v 27) so…

2 Thessalonians 2 v 1-4;

1.Concerning the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and our being gathered to him, we ask you, brothers and sisters,
2 not to become easily unsettled or alarmed by the teaching allegedly from us
whether by a prophecy or by word of mouth or by letterasserting that the day of the Lord has already come.
3 Don’t let anyone deceive you in any way, for THAT DAY WILL NOT COME UNTIL the rebellion occurs and the man of lawlessness is revealed, the man doomed to destruction.
4 He will oppose and will exalt himself over everything that is called God or is worshiped, so that he sets himself up IN GOD’S TEMPLE, proclaiming himself to be God.

Bear in mind there will be a temple of God where this man of lawlessness will proclaim himself to be God. Please where is this temple today? It doesn’t exist. It’s yet to be constructed!

Apostle Paul mentioned we should not be alarmed or unsettled. No one should deceive anyone about the coming of the Lord. It cannot happen until the lawless one is revealed and the temple (which is yet to be constructed) is desecrated and the abomination that causes desolation is set up inside the temple.

Also, Jesus made it clear that those who use wars, earthquakes and disasters as sign of the end times are liars;

Read Matthew 24 v 4-8;
4 Jesus answered: “Watch out that no one deceives you.
5 For many will come in my name, claiming, ‘I am the Messiah,’ and will deceive many.
6 You will hear of wars and rumors of wars, but see to it that you are not alarmed. Such things must happen, but the end is still to come.
7 Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. There will be famines and earthquakes in various places.
8 All these are the beginning of birth pains.

Just imagine the false alarmists running amok on this platform busy claiming what Jesus said are “beginning of birth pains” to shout Jesus is coming soon. Stark displays of religiosity and thick ignorance.

Jesus clearly mentioned, these things are expected to happen AND YOU SHOULD NOT BE ALARMED. THAT IS NOT A SIGN OF THE END TO COME.

Study the scriptures and stop falling for these false alarmists. Haba!!!

See more here;
https://www.nairaland.com/7016514/why-second-coming-christ-not#110783108

60 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Britain To Send Ukraine Starstreak Missiles – The World’s Fastest Projectiles by Hanibbal(m): 10:55am On Mar 10, 2022
OkCornel:

I see… but there’s no temple in Jerusalem for the man of lawlessness to install the abomination that causes desolation (Daniel 9 v 27) so…

2 Thessalonians 2 v 1-4;

1.Concerning the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and our being gathered to him, we ask you, brothers and sisters,
whether by a prophecy or by word of mouth or by letterasserting that the day of the Lord has already come.
3 Don’t let anyone deceive you in any way, for THAT DAY WILL NOT COME UNTIL the rebellion occurs and the man of lawlessness is revealed, the man doomed to destruction.
4 He will oppose and will exalt himself over everything that is called God or is worshiped, so that he sets himself up IN GOD’S TEMPLE, proclaiming himself to be God.

Bear in mind there will be a temple of God where this man of lawlessness will proclaim himself to be God. Please where is this temple today? It doesn’t exist. It’s yet to be constructed!

Apostle Paul mentioned we should not be alarmed or unsettled. No one should deceive anyone about the coming of the Lord. It cannot happen until the lawless one is revealed and the temple (which is yet to be constructed) is desecrated and the abomination that causes desolation is set up inside the temple.

Also, Jesus made it clear that those who use wars, earthquakes and disasters as sign of the end times are liars;

Read Matthew 24 v 4-8;
5 For many will come in my name, claiming, ‘I am the Messiah,’ and will deceive many.
6 You will hear of wars and rumors of wars, but see to it that you are not alarmed. Such things must happen, but the end is still to come.
7 Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. There will be famines and earthquakes in various places.

Just imagine the false alarmists running amok on this platform busy claiming what Jesus said are “beginning of birth pains” to shout Jesus is coming soon. Stark displays of religiosity and thick ignorance.

Jesus clearly mentioned, these things are expected to happen AND YOU SHOULD NOT BE ALARMED. THAT IS NOT A SIGN OF THE END TO COME.

See more here;

Leave that fake pastor jor.
Let him continue in his ignorance he has become a joker and a nuisance on this platform.

59 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Britain To Send Ukraine Starstreak Missiles – The World’s Fastest Projectiles by Nbotee(m): 10:55am On Mar 10, 2022
OkCornel:

2 Thessalonians 2 v 1-4;

Read Matthew 24 v 4-8;

See more here;

U get time to dey give the prophet of doom attention.

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Britain To Send Ukraine Starstreak Missiles – The World’s Fastest Projectiles by sapientia(m): 12:16pm On Mar 10, 2022
Look at how Putin disgraced himself

60 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Britain To Send Ukraine Starstreak Missiles – The World’s Fastest Projectiles by Angelaketu(f): 2:54pm On Mar 10, 2022
Russia will bleed

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Britain To Send Ukraine Starstreak Missiles – The World’s Fastest Projectiles by mbahdi(m): 2:54pm On Mar 10, 2022
Good

2 Likes

Re: Britain To Send Ukraine Starstreak Missiles – The World’s Fastest Projectiles by theysg: 2:54pm On Mar 10, 2022
Hennn
Re: Britain To Send Ukraine Starstreak Missiles – The World’s Fastest Projectiles by Mko123(m): 2:54pm On Mar 10, 2022
We don't need help that would alternate to a full blown war which would in turn jeopardize life and decimate mother Earth Energy.

Didn't they have passion for conservation of energy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Britain To Send Ukraine Starstreak Missiles – The World’s Fastest Projectiles by nkemoma(m): 2:54pm On Mar 10, 2022
When will General Buhari send his?

6 Likes

Re: Britain To Send Ukraine Starstreak Missiles – The World’s Fastest Projectiles by 4tomandchi: 2:54pm On Mar 10, 2022
World War III loading.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Britain To Send Ukraine Starstreak Missiles – The World’s Fastest Projectiles by Elvictor: 2:55pm On Mar 10, 2022
According to Nairaland Nato Lapdogs and US controlled zombies, that Ukraine is winning.

Ukriane is winning, why is Sweden scared?

Russia isn't a paper tiger world power, it position in world power must be maintained, no thinking man should root for blue eyes and blonde heirs to wield absolute power.

Imagine a world ruled by US and it elites unopposed, that they can wake up and destroy any opposition, we don't want the world.

That in the name of civilization a country will be bullied to accept what it doesn't want, remember what Obama did to Nigeria because GEJ refused adopting LBQT thrash.

Imagine a world that NATO do the talk, and walk the talk, till today, Nigeria is still a slave to England, we can't even make decisions on our own.

What have they so called West done for us? After colonizing us, and roping us in a confuse marriage, nothing, they can't even give our military weapons that cab get rid of Boko Haram, but were readily vibrating like nokia to send those sophisticated weapons to Ukraine that have been rounded by Russian forces.

Why do I support Russia?

I support Russia because, Russia fought two world wars, I and II, and she didn't invade Africa to colonize us, neither did they impoverish us, or meddle with our electoral system, to install their puppets, Russia didn't come to Africa and tell us what to do, or decide the fate of the Africa race.

I support Russia, because absolute power corrupt, imagine a world without someone to stand up to US and it gay rights activist, guess what, your a** will be reaped and nothing will happen.

I support Russia, because she is a mother that cares about Humanity more than anybody, if Russia didn't end the world war 1 and 2, we would have been in a serious trouble.

Us won't teach me what humanity is, when they were the first people to deploy nuclear war head into Hiroshima and wiped an entire state, in a conventional war.

Someone is bragging that Russia failed in it invasion in Afghanistan, I read about it, and I find out something worth mentioning, an excerpt "As midnight approached, the Soviets organized a massive military airlift into Kabul, involving an estimated 280 transport aircraft and three divisions of almost 8,500 men each. Within a few days, the Soviets had secured Kabul, deploying a special assault unit against Tajberg Palace. Elements of the Afghan army loyal to Hafizullah Amin put up a fierce, but brief resistance.

On December 27, Babrak Karmal, exiled leader of the Parcham faction of the Marxist People’s Democratic Party of Afghanistan (PDPA), was installed as Afghanistan’s new head of government, and Soviet ground forces entered Afghanistan from the north." Many people said Russia failed in it invasion in Afghanistan, and said America succeeded, just read this excerpt, you will realize those who support NATO against Russia are not intelligent, and every curses they claim to be sending, will be on themselves.

God Bless Mother Russia.

God Bless Putin, the anointed Bear that will salvage the world from evil scheming blue eyes and blonde hair, with pale face.

Fiscus105:

But very unfortunate, despite ur support , Putin is going down.

Sorry ehn.
Hope you are on ground to bring him down, because those you are banking on, have told you, they won't involve themselves.

starstunna1313:

After this your long epistle.. Between Russia and USA where would you prefer to live and train your kids?!!.. Russia?!!.. You are just looking at USA from one aspect bro.. It’s over a million times better than Russia quote me anywhere

I am looking at the issue entirely, USA is better than Russia, yes, I agree with you, Russia didn't steal from Libya, did not steal from Mid-eastern countries, Russia didn't come to Africa in guise of democracy to cart away resources, Russia didn't come to watch how Nigeria conduct their elections, to steal million of dollars from her leaders.

Russia didn't help Africa leaders to lauder their stolen national wealth in their country, can you be richer than a thief that can not be bring to ransom?

I will rather stay in Nigeria if the West didn't mess it up, US isn't heaven, I don't know how to speak Russia, I would have picked Russia over US, rather than been shot by one New York bitter white junky.

caracas:

Oga just say you hate the USA instead of all this your lies, misinformations n display of ignorance
It is allowed to hate n dislike someone even without reason, so am not surprised some ppl hate God’s own country on earth , after all even our lord Jesus Christ was hated n despised.
Meanwhile this is the beginning of the end of your mumu russia , and this time around the west will ensure they are completely crushed n never to recover again…..

When did God reveal to you that USA is his own country?

Where is United State of America written in the bible as his own country, oga?

Did God tell you he is gay?
I don't mind the West crushing Russia completely, but shielding with innocent Ukraines to fight against Russia is totally wrong, they should step into the war, and stop hiding behind Ukraine's blood to perpetuate their plans, tell the West to fight Russia not to bait her, thank you, sir.

Tmberwolf1:

Another west hating zombie. How does Ukraine winning affect what Sweden?? Russia is busy stumbling about the battlefield, this wouldn't stop Sweden from increasing it's military spending!
"no thinking man should root for blue eyes and blonde hair"... I hope you know that Russians too have blue eyes and blonde hair. That should be basic enough for even an idiot to know!
"Imagine a world ruled by US and it elites unopposed, that they can wake up and destroy any opposition, we don't want the world." where as they are not saints, but they are still light-years better than Russia and China!
"That in the name of civilization a country will be bullied to accept what it doesn't want, remember what Obama did to Nigeria because GEJ refused adopting LBQT"... Here I somehow agree with you, in that they interfere too much in other countries, but you also seem to forget that they run the most stable democracy in the world, and different leaders come and go. Obama fu*k GEJ and Nigeria up big time over that LGBT nonsense and we are still suffering the effects, but Trump was the opposite, he didn't give a fu*k! Africa's LGBT stance no concern Biden either...that one too doesn't give a sh!t. So you see, different leaders have different ambitions and we can't lump them together.
The west might be sh!theads, but Russia and China are miles worse than them.

I am not a zombie neither do I hate the West, but I hate hypocrite that which the West are, if Ukraine were winning, Sweden won't take future invasion of Russia seriously, US won't be running around empowering his elites in more weapons.

I am not against the West calling out Africa leaders, but, is it for our betterment? A better Nigeria is all I wish for.

54 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Britain To Send Ukraine Starstreak Missiles – The World’s Fastest Projectiles by Nobody: 2:55pm On Mar 10, 2022
I'll fix your phones

Check siggy for more info

Location is computer village ikeja

1 Like

Re: Britain To Send Ukraine Starstreak Missiles – The World’s Fastest Projectiles by Gamesmart: 2:55pm On Mar 10, 2022
Nigeria too is contributing.

We are sending them 25 AK47s.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Britain To Send Ukraine Starstreak Missiles – The World’s Fastest Projectiles by adekanmbi1986(m): 2:55pm On Mar 10, 2022
Okay
Re: Britain To Send Ukraine Starstreak Missiles – The World’s Fastest Projectiles by lexy2014: 2:55pm On Mar 10, 2022
sapientia:
Look at how Putin disgraced himself

How has he disgraced himself

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Britain To Send Ukraine Starstreak Missiles – The World’s Fastest Projectiles by mailad: 2:55pm On Mar 10, 2022
Make they direct one ontop Putin head

Imagine how peaceful the world will be without PUTIN, HEADSLAMMERS

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Britain To Send Ukraine Starstreak Missiles – The World’s Fastest Projectiles by Rahkman: 2:55pm On Mar 10, 2022
grin very good......russian casualties go triple in the following weeks...Ukraine will be Russians stalingrad they will pay for every inch they take with blood

8 Likes

Re: Britain To Send Ukraine Starstreak Missiles – The World’s Fastest Projectiles by scatica: 2:56pm On Mar 10, 2022
johnfarida2011:
OKWhen will General Buhari send his?
You mean the DEAD MAN parading himself as president

2 Likes

Re: Britain To Send Ukraine Starstreak Missiles – The World’s Fastest Projectiles by Sotland: 2:57pm On Mar 10, 2022
He's zealous but lack the wisdom and understanding

OkCornel:

2 Thessalonians 2 v 1-4;

Read Matthew 24 v 4-8;

See more here;

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Donald Trump Lost America - Bloomberg / Massive Number Of Ravens In Kiev’s Skies Causes The Locals To Fear ( Video) / Iran Says UAE, Bahrain Will Bear The Severe Consequences Of Israel Deals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.