Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,985 members, 7,817,905 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

New Photo Of Ekuma Jeremiah, Hawker Obi Cubana Sponsored To School - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / New Photo Of Ekuma Jeremiah, Hawker Obi Cubana Sponsored To School (74345 Views)

Jeremiah Fasipe Emerges Student Union President At Sheffield Hallam University / Tiktok Lady, Victim Of Cult Boys Brutality Gets Sponsored To Travel Abroad / Stephanie Idolor Gets N2M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Photo Of Ekuma Jeremiah, Hawker Obi Cubana Sponsored To School by BloomingDale(f): 7:15pm On Feb 26, 2022
DoggoneDogg:
Igbo help Igbos.
Afonja mine Afonjas.

Nuff said.

2 Likes

Re: New Photo Of Ekuma Jeremiah, Hawker Obi Cubana Sponsored To School by Nmezor(f): 7:15pm On Feb 26, 2022
Super kool to hear
Re: New Photo Of Ekuma Jeremiah, Hawker Obi Cubana Sponsored To School by Grandmeister(m): 7:15pm On Feb 26, 2022
Freeze feeding off another person’s generosity. Make this same boy Ask am for help now e go begin yan opata.
Re: New Photo Of Ekuma Jeremiah, Hawker Obi Cubana Sponsored To School by ruggedtimi(m): 7:16pm On Feb 26, 2022
Fine boy
Re: New Photo Of Ekuma Jeremiah, Hawker Obi Cubana Sponsored To School by madukaanaya(m): 7:16pm On Feb 26, 2022
pretydiva:
This is beautiful. God bless Obi Cubana
giv me ur contact
Re: New Photo Of Ekuma Jeremiah, Hawker Obi Cubana Sponsored To School by greggng: 7:17pm On Feb 26, 2022
omaclarry:
When him write waec jamb and post utme?

He was a law student of ebonyi state University before dropping out cos of finances
..he started from where he stopped. The only problem.we have on nairaland is that we don't bother to read other people comment before commenting

2 Likes

Re: New Photo Of Ekuma Jeremiah, Hawker Obi Cubana Sponsored To School by Benjax4all: 7:17pm On Feb 26, 2022
DoggoneDogg:
Igbo help Igbos.
Afonja mine Afonjas.

Nuff said.
a fool will forever be a fool that wat u are, look at other pple comment before u, very nice and no tribelism,but see your own stupidity childish

1 Like

Re: New Photo Of Ekuma Jeremiah, Hawker Obi Cubana Sponsored To School by LaReinaa(f): 7:18pm On Feb 26, 2022
JimmySwaggart:
How come, when did he write utme?
I am wondering thesame thing oooo
Re: New Photo Of Ekuma Jeremiah, Hawker Obi Cubana Sponsored To School by seyz91(m): 7:19pm On Feb 26, 2022
Ashawo cheesy
tyson98:

Hello beautiful

1 Like

Re: New Photo Of Ekuma Jeremiah, Hawker Obi Cubana Sponsored To School by Stronghold91: 7:20pm On Feb 26, 2022
[quote author=BloomingDale post=110577362][/quote
this obi cubana is talk and do
the real men
Re: New Photo Of Ekuma Jeremiah, Hawker Obi Cubana Sponsored To School by Bigchristo: 7:20pm On Feb 26, 2022
onthehill:
Nigerians have reacted to a new photo of Ekuma Jeremiah, the viral pure water hawker who Nigerian billionaire and socialite Obi Cubana sponsored back to school, IGBERETV reports.

Ekuma Jeremiah went viral on social media platforms after he was captured on camera in the Ajah area of Lagos, giving money to persons transported to prison in a Nigerian Correctional Service van.

Many Nigerians praised Obi Cubana, who offered Ekuma Jeremiah scholarship to any educational level of his choice.

Taking to his Instagram page, popular media personality Daddy Freeze shared a new photo of Ekuma Jeremiah as he resumed at the Ebonyi State University, Faculty of Law.

Daddy Freeze praised Obi Cubana for making it happen while urging Jeremiah to expect graduating with a first-class.

He wrote!

https://www.instagram.com/p/CaXJEY3tl7X/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Reacting to the post, many Nigerians showered prayers on Obi Cubana.

https://igberetvnews.com/1415510/new-photo-viral-pure-water-hawker-obi-cubana-sponsored-school/
Grace found him, may you enjoy the rest of your life, God never created us to suffer only a the wicked elements in the world that cause suffering but God pass them

1 Like

Re: New Photo Of Ekuma Jeremiah, Hawker Obi Cubana Sponsored To School by WoundedLamb: 7:23pm On Feb 26, 2022
KingMack:
Get out of the gram boi and focus on your goals.. enemies plenty!! Until you're 98.9% of your full potential then you can make a show on the gram...e get why undecided

Is anyone really ever 98.9% of their full potentials? I don't see anything wrong with celebrating small wins and appreciating your helper publicly.

1 Like

Re: New Photo Of Ekuma Jeremiah, Hawker Obi Cubana Sponsored To School by placeofallure(f): 7:23pm On Feb 26, 2022
In life,

Some have bread but cannot eat,

Some can eat but have no bread.

In my 100 level, the boy that had the highest Jamb scores couldn't continue with the registrations due to money constraints. He was living with his aged grandmother who could barely feed him. He had to go back home. I felt pity but I was helpless. Though I could barely recall what he looked like, I always remember that incident.

Jerry, you're lucky to have a second chance in life due to your kind heart, do not waste this rare privilege. Go and be successful!

God bless Obi Cubana.

4 Likes

Re: New Photo Of Ekuma Jeremiah, Hawker Obi Cubana Sponsored To School by gift2xl: 7:25pm On Feb 26, 2022
Proud of you dude.
Re: New Photo Of Ekuma Jeremiah, Hawker Obi Cubana Sponsored To School by Benjax4all: 7:25pm On Feb 26, 2022
LaReinaa:

I am wondering thesame thing oooo
d person u are replying, someone have already answer is question that d guy was a law student, before he drop out from school because of money,and he as already agree, u still they say u wonder o! undecided undecided
Re: New Photo Of Ekuma Jeremiah, Hawker Obi Cubana Sponsored To School by Iykoto86(m): 7:27pm On Feb 26, 2022
DoggoneDogg:
Igbo help Igbos.
Afonja mine Afonjas.

Nuff said.
Guy be calming down sha

1 Like

Re: New Photo Of Ekuma Jeremiah, Hawker Obi Cubana Sponsored To School by niel63(m): 7:28pm On Feb 26, 2022
One thing you people don't understand is, that is the right thing every Nigerian citizens merits and deserves... comfortable and quality education

Imagine all of us go school normal normal with all government paid fees and materials. (Bro... we can afford that plus alot more.)

Nobody, I mean nobody will ever want to contest with us. Have you met a Nigerian??
Re: New Photo Of Ekuma Jeremiah, Hawker Obi Cubana Sponsored To School by adecz: 7:30pm On Feb 26, 2022
I'm sure once in a while this guy
go be like,

"shoh, no be dream I dey dream so"❓
Re: New Photo Of Ekuma Jeremiah, Hawker Obi Cubana Sponsored To School by Emola12(m): 7:31pm On Feb 26, 2022
E be like say me sef a go dey sell pure water now maybe a go see helper
Re: New Photo Of Ekuma Jeremiah, Hawker Obi Cubana Sponsored To School by bluecircle470: 7:35pm On Feb 26, 2022
Which time him take write jamb Abeg, abi when the story take happen sef grin grin
Re: New Photo Of Ekuma Jeremiah, Hawker Obi Cubana Sponsored To School by Style007317: 7:37pm On Feb 26, 2022
I love the way you can earn point on the forum
iamoyindamola52: I hardly help people broadcast but I think the forum is great

Re: New Photo Of Ekuma Jeremiah, Hawker Obi Cubana Sponsored To School by betshopagent(m): 7:38pm On Feb 26, 2022
DoggoneDogg:
Igbo help Igbos.
Afonja mine Afonjas.

Nuff said.
Respect ur stinking north.You are not Igbo nor Yoruba.face ur region aboki.we don't need ur help

1 Like

Re: New Photo Of Ekuma Jeremiah, Hawker Obi Cubana Sponsored To School by Romanus123: 7:39pm On Feb 26, 2022
Obi cubana the God sent
Re: New Photo Of Ekuma Jeremiah, Hawker Obi Cubana Sponsored To School by betshopagent(m): 7:42pm On Feb 26, 2022
seyz91:
Ashawo cheesy
chisos! I don't die.what a meme!

1 Like

Re: New Photo Of Ekuma Jeremiah, Hawker Obi Cubana Sponsored To School by LaReinaa(f): 7:45pm On Feb 26, 2022
Benjax4all:
d person u are replying, someone have already answer is question that d guy was a law student, before he drop out from school because of money,and he as already agree, u still they say u wonder o! undecided undecided
Please work on your poor grammar and stop stressing my innocent brain.. Thanksundecided
Re: New Photo Of Ekuma Jeremiah, Hawker Obi Cubana Sponsored To School by OdefaGirl(f): 7:46pm On Feb 26, 2022
pretydiva:
This is beautiful. God bless Obi Cubana

And God bless the video guy too.

1 Like

Re: New Photo Of Ekuma Jeremiah, Hawker Obi Cubana Sponsored To School by Burgerlomo: 7:48pm On Feb 26, 2022
May God almighty continue to bless Obi Cubana and his entire generations for turning this young man life around for good.
Re: New Photo Of Ekuma Jeremiah, Hawker Obi Cubana Sponsored To School by Ishilove: 7:51pm On Feb 26, 2022
When it is your time, nothing can stop it.

1 Like

Re: New Photo Of Ekuma Jeremiah, Hawker Obi Cubana Sponsored To School by delerx(m): 7:55pm On Feb 26, 2022
I said it when he was bought that Man U is going to become more useless
Re: New Photo Of Ekuma Jeremiah, Hawker Obi Cubana Sponsored To School by Lexkenny99(m): 7:56pm On Feb 26, 2022
Shine bro, it's your season! wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Eviddy, Tallest Student In The University Of Abuja (Evidence Ebuka) / UNIBEN Student Makes A Portrait Of The VC With 6000 Bottle Covers (Photo) / WAEC 2020: Meet Ogwubie Chikemzi Praise Who Made Parallel A's In Her WAEC Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.