Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

Kaycee Madu Cleared Of Wrongdoing, Redeployed To Labour Ministry - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kaycee Madu Cleared Of Wrongdoing, Redeployed To Labour Ministry (20665 Views)

Lagos RRS Commander, Tunji Disu Redeployed To Abuja / Kaycee Madu Appointed Justice Minister In Canada / Keyamo Redeployed To Ministry Of Labour And Productivity (2) (3) (4)

Re: Kaycee Madu Cleared Of Wrongdoing, Redeployed To Labour Ministry by bestpunterever: 7:37pm On Feb 26, 2022
H
Re: Kaycee Madu Cleared Of Wrongdoing, Redeployed To Labour Ministry by Style007317: 7:37pm On Feb 26, 2022
Ehya so Ghanaians still see Nigerians as their mentors. Can a Nigerian join and help populate it?
Lightheaded5: .Up Ghana. com. The site is nice. Ghanaian also need a platform like NL to generate their own content

Re: Kaycee Madu Cleared Of Wrongdoing, Redeployed To Labour Ministry by Bluntemperor: 7:58pm On Feb 26, 2022
adekanmbi1986:
Good

He has missed an opportunity!
Pitiable.This is not Nigeria!
I wish him total restoration!
Re: Kaycee Madu Cleared Of Wrongdoing, Redeployed To Labour Ministry by NGArmyTerrorist: 9:56pm On Feb 26, 2022
gwafaeziokwu:

I thought as your fellow Nigerian this news would make you happy. Abi no be one Nigeria again?

The investigation found some reasonable perception of abuse of office but nothing concrete as evidence to back it up. Rewarding him with another ministry is a proof of his innocence.
One Zoogeria to those who hate igbos! God forbid that ewu you're referring to!
Re: Kaycee Madu Cleared Of Wrongdoing, Redeployed To Labour Ministry by jaxxy(m): 10:38pm On Feb 26, 2022
gwafaeziokwu:

I thought as your fellow Nigerian this news would make you happy. Abi no be one Nigeria again?

The investigation found some reasonable perception of abuse of office but nothing concrete as evidence to back it up. Rewarding him with another ministry is a proof of his innocence.

He’s not innocent he’s just not guilty enough to be punished.
Re: Kaycee Madu Cleared Of Wrongdoing, Redeployed To Labour Ministry by SmartMen: 11:46pm On Feb 26, 2022
seunmsg:

I’m not sad in anyway. Just pointing out the inconsistency between the headline and the story. You don’t have to lie because he has a Nigerian origin.

He was not cleared of all wrong doings and that’s why he was removed as Justice minister and Solicitor-General and redeployed to labour ministry.
lmao, but you lie because of Tinubu everyday here. Go on tribal attacks on Igbos. You are not happy that he was reinstate but hidding under the guise that it is not clearance, when deep down you had wished he was sacked completely so that you can jubilate that an igbo was removed and then go ahead to attack his entire tribe... grin grin grin

We saw what you guys said when he spoke in defence of Nnamdi Kanu's extradition.

Enjoy your experience...

Re: Kaycee Madu Cleared Of Wrongdoing, Redeployed To Labour Ministry by VanuatuWycombe: 12:40am On Feb 27, 2022
I guess he was ‘fined’ by way of redeployment to a lower role because he was ethically wrong for calling that police oga and could influence justice in future if he still remains in that post.

It’s more of ethical issue than criminal case.
Re: Kaycee Madu Cleared Of Wrongdoing, Redeployed To Labour Ministry by Digmygold: 1:11am On Feb 27, 2022
seunmsg:

If you make an attempt to interfere in the administration of justice, you either succeed in your effort or fail. He made attempt to interfere and failed because the police chief did not play ball. If you still can’t get it after this, I can’t help you any further.

Then he lacks integrity and doesn't deserve to serve in that capacity. He has been fired and demoted. Good for him.
Re: Kaycee Madu Cleared Of Wrongdoing, Redeployed To Labour Ministry by SIRTee15: 1:25am On Feb 27, 2022
They simply gave him a soft landing. That conversation was simply too implicating.
Why was he going about asking for the police chief phone number? He almost put another Nigerian in trouble with his stupidity.
People could notice he mentioned that he was the justice minister five times when arguing with the constable....that shows ego tripping, do u who I am?

He was lucky the police the police chief didn't urge him on during their conversation. He could have set a trap for him and am sure Madu will fall for it.
I guess the fact that the police chief said he wasn't going to talk about the ticket was the reality check...u are not special, either pay or go to court.

Canada is trying to warm it's way tru ethnic minorities and I think that was his saving grace.
Try that shit in USA or Uk, u will thank your lucky stars if not prosecuted.
Re: Kaycee Madu Cleared Of Wrongdoing, Redeployed To Labour Ministry by OBALOLA55(m): 8:04am On Feb 27, 2022
seunmsg:

He was removed as Justice minister because he attempted to interfere in the administration of justice. That he failed in his effort to interfere did not make him any less guilty.
WHO’S DASHING YOU ALL THIS LIKES undecided
Re: Kaycee Madu Cleared Of Wrongdoing, Redeployed To Labour Ministry by gwafaeziokwu: 5:35pm On Feb 27, 2022
jaxxy:

He’s not innocent he’s just not guilty enough to be punished.

See logic bikonu. How low can you guys go because of bigotry? Oya, go to Canada and find him guilty enough.
Re: Kaycee Madu Cleared Of Wrongdoing, Redeployed To Labour Ministry by gwafaeziokwu: 5:58pm On Feb 27, 2022
aribisala0:
That is just not true

That is not how parliamentary systems work. The issue is nothing to do with the Canadian government but Alberta, a subnational enclave
He was effectively equivalent to a State attorney General.
He and his principal are members of the same party.
So it is natural to close ranks. If anything He probably survived BECAUSE he is black

If there was no wrongdoing he would not have been removed as Justice Minister

Besides the allegation is no a criminal one but an ethical one so the issue of "guilt" was never on the table

Jesus Christ! So if the issue of 'guilty' was never on the table, what was the investigation meant to prove? Sometimes our biases could make us sound too illogical.

Whether ethical or criminal,the essence of every investigation is to determine, with facts, if the accused actually committed the said offence. If the investigation proved that the accused committed the offence, what term is it called by oga?
Re: Kaycee Madu Cleared Of Wrongdoing, Redeployed To Labour Ministry by jaxxy(m): 7:55pm On Feb 27, 2022
gwafaeziokwu:

See logic bikonu. How low can you guys go because of bigotry? Oya, go to Canada and find him guilty enough.

What bigotry? I am black and a Nigerian and also from the SE so what bigotry?

If my brother does Smtn wrong I say so and we learn and move on.

And if he was a Yoruba guy I will say same thing.
Re: Kaycee Madu Cleared Of Wrongdoing, Redeployed To Labour Ministry by madridsta007(m): 12:17pm On Mar 02, 2022
descartes400:

Why was he removed as the Justice Minister given his attempt to interfere with the Administration of Justice?

Empahsis on the bolded

He was taken away from the firing line. That is what sensible political parties do, of which the Canadian Conservatives are one.

Take the figure away from the firing line till things calm down. Once things are calm, re-appoint him. He has political capital, hence he was STILL given a prominent role in government.
This is politics.

Tinubu: Practical Ways Forward On The CBN New Naira Notes Policy / President Buhari Arrives South Africa (Photos) / Ajimobi Flags Off N70bn Road Construction In Ibadan