Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,947 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:48 AM

Zelensky Agrees To Talks With Kremlin, Venue Being Discussed – Russian Times - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Zelensky Agrees To Talks With Kremlin, Venue Being Discussed – Russian Times (26080 Views)

Russian Economy In ‘shock’ Over Western Sanctions, Says Kremlin / Ukraine’s Zelenskiy Agrees To Peace Talks With Russia / Putin Builds Two New ‘Flying Kremlin’ Doomsday Planes (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zelensky Agrees To Talks With Kremlin, Venue Being Discussed – Russian Times by kollinz1234(m): 12:12pm On Feb 26, 2022
sammhi:

So you believe this stays from Ukraine ?
These are just lies ...
If so how come Russia is already in Kiev the state capital
Forget these propoganda jare ..saw many with Iraq and US
so I should rather believe Russia that was claiming they would not invade? Russia was able to attack Ukraine through it shared border and through Belarus it ally. If Nigeria want to invade a country like Cameron, do u think it will be a problem getting into Yahonde?
Putin is overrated. If he is struggling with ordinary Ukraine like this, imagine having to face the US
Re: Zelensky Agrees To Talks With Kremlin, Venue Being Discussed – Russian Times by kollinz1234(m): 12:18pm On Feb 26, 2022
chronique:

Russia have been bombing basically military installation and command center. Their soldiers have been told to minimize civilian casualties as much as possible. That's the reason you are seeing very few civilian deaths and we need to applaud them for that. I have watched videos of the soldiers interacting freely with civilians. They have been very professional unlike Israel that does not mind blowing up women and children in Palestinian territories.
don't run from the topic. Russian tank deliberately ran over a Ukrainean civilian car with intent to kill the civilian and u are here telling me about Russia minimising civilian deaths. Is it not cowards Nigeria that kill civilians in a war and count the scores as war game? Which other country does that?
The Russians that Ukraine army is killing are they not Russian army? Are they Russian civilians
Re: Zelensky Agrees To Talks With Kremlin, Venue Being Discussed – Russian Times by Hightser: 12:23pm On Feb 26, 2022
Putin wants to capture this man alive, better don't go oh
Re: Zelensky Agrees To Talks With Kremlin, Venue Being Discussed – Russian Times by goody234: 12:28pm On Feb 26, 2022
abbaapple:
angry

Don't mess with Putin. lipsrsealed

You dey mind the hypocrites
Re: Zelensky Agrees To Talks With Kremlin, Venue Being Discussed – Russian Times by chronique(m): 12:29pm On Feb 26, 2022
kollinz1234:
don't run from the topic. Russian tank deliberately ran over a Ukrainean civilian car with intent to kill the civilian and u are here telling me about Russia minimising civilian deaths. Is it not cowards Nigeria that kill civilians in a war and count the scores as war game? Which other country does that?
The Russians that Ukraine army is killing are they not Russian army? Are they Russian civilians

That report is not correct. I watched the video and it looked more like an accident. Both were coming from opposing directions.
Re: Zelensky Agrees To Talks With Kremlin, Venue Being Discussed – Russian Times by dappydozzy(m): 12:35pm On Feb 26, 2022
burna7g:
This putin is just a tyrant and terrorist

I wonder who will be able to talk to putin to stop

It seems you don't know who Putin is ?
Re: Zelensky Agrees To Talks With Kremlin, Venue Being Discussed – Russian Times by IvarDboneless: 12:49pm On Feb 26, 2022
DoggoneDogg:
Hahaha grin grin He's not fighting again with bulletproof vest?

No fight na.
Putin actually wants you to fight so that he can kill you.

So after all the noise, na unconditional surrender go end am. Chai cry

All hail Putin the liberator of the free world!!
We need 3 of putin to liberate the world

1 Like

Re: Zelensky Agrees To Talks With Kremlin, Venue Being Discussed – Russian Times by kollinz1234(m): 12:50pm On Feb 26, 2022
chronique:

That report is not correct. I watched the video and it looked more like an accident. Both were coming from opposing directions.
u watched the video? Let me tell u what happened, so that next time u won't just watch but also listen. A Ukrainean sniper had just taken out one of the Russian soldiers sitting by the rear of the other amoured vehicle, in annoyance the Russian driver who saw a civilian car coming out of the anger drove over him , that was why he shouted in Russian language "To hell with you Ukrainean scum". Why will an amoured vehicle have an accident on a plain road without being hit by any weapon

Your devotion to the Russians is a terrible mistake. If u don't think Nigeria should let Biafra go, why do u think Ukraine should let the dumbass region go

Pure hypocrisy
Re: Zelensky Agrees To Talks With Kremlin, Venue Being Discussed – Russian Times by IvarDboneless: 12:51pm On Feb 26, 2022
Oghene1st:
While others are picking news from the west media, I will be posting those in Chinese and Russia controlled media.
Fake news cnn comes to mind
Re: Zelensky Agrees To Talks With Kremlin, Venue Being Discussed – Russian Times by IvarDboneless: 12:52pm On Feb 26, 2022
Afonjashapmouth:
All those internet babies attacking me can now see world politics is not APC vs PDP......... A lot of planning and analysis have been put into place before the attack and the sanction is not going to do as much damage as the war. Learn from observations and deep thinking more instead of foolishly following the media made believe news and propagandas that hypes the rat to think they can battle just any animal in the jungle. It's a dog-eat-dog world and these politicians are only playing chess with each other while their citizens are the scapegoats .. Supremacy will always be the game and any mumu leader will be gingered into wahala if they lose gurad
Wats do u expect from kids of the 90s

1 Like

Re: Zelensky Agrees To Talks With Kremlin, Venue Being Discussed – Russian Times by wink2015(m): 12:56pm On Feb 26, 2022
burna7g:
This putin is just a tyrant and terrorist

I wonder who will be able to talk to putin to stop

WHAT ABOUT BRITAIN THAT IS OCCUPYING "FALKLAND ISLAND" AND SOUTH GEORGIA.

These land should be under Argentina Sovereignty and control.

But Britain under the government of Late Margaret Thatcher fought Argentina the country that is contesting the falkland Island with Britain.

This was with the support of America they teamed up military and defeated Argentina to claim the land.

What about Turkey that is illegally occupying North Cyprus.

America with the numerous airbases which is a security threat to the global community.

Nigeria was cheated by the International court of justice which President Obasanjo foolishly took the Bakassi peninsula case to for judgement on the true owner.

A french judge push the ownership of the Bakassi to Cameroun.

THIS WORLD WE ARE LIVING IS NOT BALANCE.

There is no fairness even among those western countries now crucifying Russia for invading Ukraine.
Re: Zelensky Agrees To Talks With Kremlin, Venue Being Discussed – Russian Times by zigzagluv: 1:13pm On Feb 26, 2022
But usa got away with Iran , Libya , and so many middle country , Israel got away with it , Oga calm down , even the USA wont dare to anything to putin ,
Danisaint112:
War is not just about the weapons but about the mindset too. Na stone David use kill Goliath.

Between this is the latest headline; "The Ukrainian army and Civilians are doggedly defending defending their state.

I would say it again, "Wether Putin wins or loosses, trust me Russia won't get away with this."
Quote me anywhere

I just laugh those who talk down on U.S and Nato sanctions. You only know that Putin don't care about the sanctions but trust me you guys don't know jerk about sanctions.

If you are a Nigerian Student living in Russia or probably a business man just start making plans to relocate cause soon that place will be as useless as shit.
Re: Zelensky Agrees To Talks With Kremlin, Venue Being Discussed – Russian Times by techWriter3: 1:14pm On Feb 26, 2022
This russia is just a dictator and terroristI doubt who will wanna able to chat to russia to cessation
Re: Zelensky Agrees To Talks With Kremlin, Venue Being Discussed – Russian Times by Ade3000yrs(m): 1:15pm On Feb 26, 2022
Lies, journalism of lies and propaganda. Pro Putin sympathizers. Continue your cowardice mind control game. The same Russia who intensified middle east crisis between Israel and the Arab league that fuelled the courage for our young Nigerian soldiers to start a civil war back home in Nigeria that crippled Nigerian 1st Republic and roburst history of homogenuity and cultural diversification. Before you come online to contribute and say any pro Russian chants, do you war history research well. For all I know and from a detailed account of Nzeogwu and other young military officers motivation that participated the first military coup in Nigeria, Russia had a big role to play because of the competition to destabilize the fledging Nigerian crude oil market as Nigeria was a deciding factor back then in the global oil industry.

Reflecting on the big picture, for me, I blamed the over 3 millions of lives lost in the Nigerian Civil war more on Russia than I would blame the west. With the level of empathy I see the anti west wailers and pro Putin sympathisers come online eulogizing the actions of their terrorist Model Putin and Communist master was the same misinformed motive the pro Russian communist coup plotters young military officers acted on to disrupt the Democracy of the Nigerian first republic and the same reason that spur the first civil war that claims of 3 million lives on the side of both Nigeria and Biafra. Only those who failed to learn from the mistakes in history would repeat the same mistake. A child miseducated is a child lost! Pro Putin sympathizers and anti west wailers, continue drumming your support for Putin.

The same Russia who caused the Nigerian Civil war but could not play nor lead major interventional roles to arrest the situation to save lives. Most of you come here to bad mouth the USA, the British and the rest of Europe for your mischief and sorry case and blaming them for spoiling your country but you still pray with your savage mind and your entire savings to get Visa to go abroad to work and study and make cool pounds and dollars... Honestly ehhhh! Una mentality no be here. Una own dey una body for there! The koboko wey go wet and land for una ear never reach!! grin grin wink cheesy cheesy
Re: Zelensky Agrees To Talks With Kremlin, Venue Being Discussed – Russian Times by Burgerlomo: 1:28pm On Feb 26, 2022
Stevenson20:
Dialogue is the only way out. This modern world don't need war, else everywhere will be leveled in a matter of hours.

Most importantly world war 3, and that's the reason why NATO are taking precautions in defending the country because it can quickly turn to world war if they get involved.

1 Like

Re: Zelensky Agrees To Talks With Kremlin, Venue Being Discussed – Russian Times by goody234: 1:29pm On Feb 26, 2022
Princewill1:
Zelensky is the most dumbest president in Europe today if not in the world. How did Ukrainians ended up with this clown?

Ukraine are among top 5 most poorest countries in Europe in the same league with Belarus and Romania. The Ukrainian govt's top program should have been how to improve on their economic woes.

Involving in a complicated and fragile issue such as NATO/Russia conflict should have been the last thing on their minds.

Imagine the wanton infrastructural damage to a supposedly poor country after the war.

Imagine the possible high crime rates that will come up after the war as a result of thousands of assault rifles given to civilians while your puppet masters who pushed you to this wouldn't loss sleep in Washington.

How DUMB can a president be?

Zelensky is not just only a comedian on the TV screens but he is a JOKE in real life.

He is a fool he has more in common with russia then the west ..they used and dumped him ..when i saw the pics of weapons being handed to civilians i thought the society will pay the price ...armed robberies will go through the roof ...

1 Like

Re: Zelensky Agrees To Talks With Kremlin, Venue Being Discussed – Russian Times by Adjovi: 1:30pm On Feb 26, 2022
kollinz1234:

It was an Ukrainian tank that lost control. You people can verify some things yourself no be everything Una go dey believe like mumu na.
Re: Zelensky Agrees To Talks With Kremlin, Venue Being Discussed – Russian Times by obedience4(m): 2:00pm On Feb 26, 2022
DoggoneDogg:

No fight na.

Read and think before writing.. He Russia since yesterday's initiated the sit together...the article says the president of Ukraine agrees to Putin demand for a sit together...
Re: Zelensky Agrees To Talks With Kremlin, Venue Being Discussed – Russian Times by Bluntemperor: 2:02pm On Feb 26, 2022
Stevenson20:
Dialogue is the only way out. This modern world don't need war, else everywhere will be leveled in a matter of hours.

This is Russian Propaganda!
- in War ,both parties loses and shed innocent blood.
- Table of Peace is always present in every now and then.
- Satan must use someone to start the war!
Re: Zelensky Agrees To Talks With Kremlin, Venue Being Discussed – Russian Times by Danisaint112(m): 2:03pm On Feb 26, 2022
zigzagluv:
But usa got away with Iran , Libya , and so many middle country , Israel got away with it , Oga calm down , even the USA wont dare to anything to putin ,

Say Putin na God in human form or the whole NATO and U.S depend on Putin and his Russia or what?

That was how you guys kept saying; these are war drums and that they war would never happen, only for you to see it happening now.

Putin will regret his actions mark my words. He didn't only dare the U.S of A he dared NATO as a whole. You gerrit? If you don gerrit U fogerrit grin

1 Like

Re: Zelensky Agrees To Talks With Kremlin, Venue Being Discussed – Russian Times by IJEYdiamond(f): 2:57pm On Feb 26, 2022
Another fake news.... what negotiations??

After destruction and using Armoured tank vehicle to kill civilians... u need to watch that video...

Putin, That foreign minister are beast from hell... they will meet their end.... it will never be well with those shedding human blood in killings or sponsoring it Our country inclusive....

Kudos to the president of Ukraine... some goats have called u comedian turn president a man that 73% of the population voted to power... and one idiot that want to use dictatorship to kill himself and some innocent Russians want to frustrate Ukrainian presido..

Shame on those goats calling u inexperienced comedian politican... Nigerians inclusive..

Take it or leave... if not for this rubbish ukarine
Better pass Nigeria... ..

A leader fights till d end...

Shame on pitin..... Useless demon possessed goat!!..
Re: Zelensky Agrees To Talks With Kremlin, Venue Being Discussed – Russian Times by Jaylord12(m): 3:07pm On Feb 26, 2022
Stevenson20:

That's what people that agitate for war don't know...... It will be Nuclear war...Even the world power will not desire to see war

1 Like

Re: Zelensky Agrees To Talks With Kremlin, Venue Being Discussed – Russian Times by whirlout: 3:35pm On Feb 26, 2022
tonididdy:
*** medicine after death undecided***

A stupid president is one who looks for trouble and then hides behind his citizens to protect him.

To avoid further stupidity and a reoccurrence of another invasion of any dumb skull willing to romance with the west in Russia's corridor.

NATO SHOULD BE SCRAPPED.... IF AMERICA IS SO GREAT, WHY DOES IT NEED TO JOIN FORCES WITH OTHER NATIONS ?

I think Russia should make an appeal to Mexico to allow her build a base in mexico. The Mexican President will not even open a letter from Russia. They may not even receive the letter because it will first go through the white House.

Is Russia invasion justifiable.... For a world power, absolutely YES!

Dummy those nations need America’s protection. America is the only superpower power within the alliance. Most are just offering strategic positions for Americas protection and assurance. Russia would too except no rationale country wants to deal with it. It has been effectively isolated. They always jump at any opportunity to have talks with America in hopes they can get something out of it.
Re: Zelensky Agrees To Talks With Kremlin, Venue Being Discussed – Russian Times by whirlout: 3:38pm On Feb 26, 2022
whirlout:

Dummy those nations need America’s protection. America is the only superpower power within the alliance. Most are just offering strategic positions for Americas protection and assurance. Russia would too except no rationale country wants to deal with it. It has been effectively isolated. They always jump at any opportunity to have talks with America in hopes they can get something out of it. And u answered your own question, no country in the west would allow Russia any position in their country but those Eastern Europeans are posturing for America’s positioning in their country, what does that tell you?
Re: Zelensky Agrees To Talks With Kremlin, Venue Being Discussed – Russian Times by frog12: 3:53pm On Feb 26, 2022
this MAN is a DISASTER. he's still telling people to fight !
Re: Zelensky Agrees To Talks With Kremlin, Venue Being Discussed – Russian Times by frog12: 4:04pm On Feb 26, 2022
how do you know that was a russian tank, and not ukrainian's ? it was only a single tank on that road. so in war, na only one tank go dey road ? dull man or woman.

kollinz1234:
Re: Zelensky Agrees To Talks With Kremlin, Venue Being Discussed – Russian Times by Techguy96(m): 4:20pm On Feb 26, 2022
spy24:
This is the beginning of the end for the west . They are sending a wrong signal to non allied countries, that they are not reliable.

And that's the case they only care about themselves
Ukraine is not even a member of NATO.
Re: Zelensky Agrees To Talks With Kremlin, Venue Being Discussed – Russian Times by Techguy96(m): 4:24pm On Feb 26, 2022
tonididdy:
*** medicine after death undecided***

A stupid president is one who looks for trouble and then hides behind his citizens to protect him.

To avoid further stupidity and a reoccurrence of another invasion of any dumb skull willing to romance with the west in Russia's corridor.

NATO SHOULD BE SCRAPPED.... IF AMERICA IS SO GREAT, WHY DOES IT NEED TO JOIN FORCES WITH OTHER NATIONS ?

I think Russia should make an appeal to Mexico to allow her build a base in mexico. The Mexican President will not even open a letter from Russia. They may not even receive the letter because it will first go through the white House.

Is Russia invasion justifiable.... For a world power, absolutely YES!
I'm always surprised when I see Nigerians supporting Russia, china and north Korea etc.
What exactly is wrong with you guys
Re: Zelensky Agrees To Talks With Kremlin, Venue Being Discussed – Russian Times by Techguy96(m): 4:25pm On Feb 26, 2022
zigzagluv:
If Putin get two head make him go attack one NATO nation were near am.
Re: Zelensky Agrees To Talks With Kremlin, Venue Being Discussed – Russian Times by fof1: 4:41pm On Feb 26, 2022
DoggoneDogg:
No fight na.

IGNORANCE is Visible...Pls go and Read up what is Required... Ur Support for Russia is Baseless and ill-informed and Blood Thirsty Driven. Ukraine is not a Match for Russia and Russia's Actions are Condemned All over the World, Pls
Re: Zelensky Agrees To Talks With Kremlin, Venue Being Discussed – Russian Times by shomutuski(m): 5:16pm On Feb 26, 2022
Akwamkpuruamu:
Bully Putin, you have made more enemies for your self. Finland have woken up, and as soon as you start to fight them, Ukraine will be back and you will have two fronts to face simultaneously, then more Eastern Europe will sympathetically join NATO, then you go fight and kill your economy

Stay in nigeria talking your crap

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

China To Retaliate As US Closed Its Consulate In Houston, Texas / Iran Rejects Uk's Call For 'trump Deal' To Replace Nuclear Accord / US Supreme Court: Businesses Can Discriminate Against Gays For Religious Reasons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.