Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:58 AM

Zelensky Agrees To Talks With Kremlin, Venue Being Discussed – Russian Times - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Zelensky Agrees To Talks With Kremlin, Venue Being Discussed – Russian Times (26081 Views)

Russian Economy In ‘shock’ Over Western Sanctions, Says Kremlin / Ukraine’s Zelenskiy Agrees To Peace Talks With Russia / Putin Builds Two New ‘Flying Kremlin’ Doomsday Planes (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zelensky Agrees To Talks With Kremlin, Venue Being Discussed – Russian Times by tonididdy(m): 6:57pm On Feb 26, 2022
Techguy96:

I'm always surprised when I see Nigerians supporting Russia, china and north Korea etc.
What exactly is wrong with you guys

... And who are you? undecided
Re: Zelensky Agrees To Talks With Kremlin, Venue Being Discussed – Russian Times by 5thcolm(m): 7:42pm On Feb 26, 2022
SweetVibe:
The leftist naive guy has finally got common sense.

pls be do your research before commenting. Putin was the one refusing dialogue just before declaring war
Re: Zelensky Agrees To Talks With Kremlin, Venue Being Discussed – Russian Times by cocolacec(m): 7:49pm On Feb 26, 2022
Zalensky the first Jewish President of Ukraine who brought the country down to its kneels.Never allow a minority to rule your country because they have very little to loose.The majority Ethnic Ukrainians will die fir the foolishness of a minority Jew who are not than 400,000 from a population of 40mílion.
Re: Zelensky Agrees To Talks With Kremlin, Venue Being Discussed – Russian Times by michelism(m): 9:15pm On Feb 26, 2022
DoggoneDogg:
Hahaha grin grin He's not fighting again with bulletproof vest?

No fight na.
Putin actually wants you to fight so that he can kill you.

So after all the noise, na unconditional surrender go end am. Chai cry

All hail Putin the liberator of the free world!!

I think your Putin is too blood thirsty to ignore the trap the West and NATO are getting him into. Do you actually think USA sincerely doesn't want Russia to invade Ukraine? If you've been listening to uncle Biden, you must have heard him say things like crumbling Russia with sanctions and weakening their economy.

The invasion of Ukraine is a victory to USA and NATO. I'm sure Putin isn't surrounded by wise people or it's his strong-headed character working against him. By the time all this is over, you would see who have lost the most.

I hope you know the fight is not between Russia and Ukraine but USA? Imaging USA using Ukraine as bait to get Russia down economically. Russia that doesn't have the best of economy already.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

China To Retaliate As US Closed Its Consulate In Houston, Texas / Iran Rejects Uk's Call For 'trump Deal' To Replace Nuclear Accord / US Supreme Court: Businesses Can Discriminate Against Gays For Religious Reasons

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.